List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Disney Girls Gone Wild 5" with Peyton List

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Disney Girls Gone Wild 5" with Peyton List

Disney Girls Gone Wild 5
    With Peyton List
    Written by TheLW
    Codes: MMF, Anal, Blowjob, Interracial, Spanking
    Disclaimer: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.

--------

Like with the majority of schools across the world, Oak Park High had its fair share of troublemakers, in particular a blonde teen named Peyton List, dressed in a white blouse and plaid skirt, that made up the girls school uniform, who currently found herself sitting in the reception area of the school office, once again waiting to see the Principal, in what has become an all to familiar situation for the young woman.

Peyton had been stewing in her chair for what felt like an eternity, but in reality was no more than fifteen minutes, when the door opened, and Principal Brown, stuck his head out of it, calling the young woman to come join him and her teacher Mr. Reed, in his office.

"Now Miss List," the school Principal informs her "...your teacher tells me, that he caught you bullying another student."

"Yeah so what, it isn't a big deal," Peyton responds back with a hint of attitude.

"First off, lose the attitude, when you come into my office," the Principal states "...and second of all, you've already gotten two strikes against you, unfortunately I'll have to call your parents and let them know, that we'll be suspending you from Oak Park High School."

“Mr. Reed, Principal Brown… look I’m sorry,” the young woman claims, “...but you can’t call my parents, after last time, they told me if I ever got in trouble at school again, they were going to send me to a military school instead.”

“Look Miss List,” Principal Brown answers back, “...I’m sorry but at Oak Park High, we have protocols in place, that must be followed at all times, especially when it comes to bullying.”

“I’m begging you,” Peyton pleads too the two African American men, “...I’ll do anything, just please don’t call my parents.”

"Marcus, I understand with your job, you have to deal with politics," Mr Reed says, as he gets off of the couch, that was stationed in the corner of the office, before making his way towards the desk, that both Peyton and the Principal were sitting on either side of "...but the school year is almost up, this will affect her exams."

"I'm sorry Derek, but my hands are pretty much tied up, with this."

"I mean it," Peyton interrupts the two men, as she bites her lower lip "...I'll do anything you want, if you don't call them."

"Ok Miss List, I'll hear you out," Marcus tells her "...but it won't make a difference."

"Well I was thinking that I could give the both of you blowjobs," Peyton matter-of-factly claims "...the basketball team has never complained."

"Are you serious, you know how much trouble we could get in?" her principal says in a hushed tone " we could lose our jobs, just having this conversation."

"How about if I let you both fuck me?"

"I can't believe I'm going to risk my job over this."

“Trust me, I'm worth it.”

"Sounds like you got yourself a deal, Peyton," Derek chimes in.

With that, the African American teacher places his strong hands on Peyton's shoulders as he firmly massages them, before instructing the blonde teen to get out of her chair a moment later, leading the young woman back to the black leather couch. Seconds later, Peyton List finds herself lying across her teacher's lap, with her plaid skirt hiked up and black lace panties pulled off to the side, as Derek brings the palm of his hand down across her creamy white backside, the former Jessie star can't help but let a whimper escape her lips.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

While Peyton is on the receiving end of a good hard spanking, her principle, Marcus Brown gets out of his chair, making his way over to the teacher and student, before unbuckling his belt, and letting his pants drop, exposing his big black cock to the five foot six inch blonde haired troublemaker.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Derek continues to strike the ass cheek's of the woman spread out over his lap, as she reaches in front of her, grabbing Marcus by his pecker, and starts to stroke his impressive man meat.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

With each pump of her hand, Peyton can feel Principle Brown getting harder, as she works over his shaft, stroke after stroke before eventually spitting on his black anaconda, and taking him into her cock hungry mouth.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Given how hard the slaps to her bottom were, it wasn't surprising that they turned a cherry tomato red, not that it mattered to Peyton, as she was focused on sucking her principle’s schlong. The actress known for her role as Emma Ross, relentlessly worked her oral magic, as she gagged and slobbered all over the dick that slid in and out of her mouth.

It's while Peyton List was bobbing her head, sucking Marcus's big black cock, that her teacher Derek slipped beneath her fine as fuck body, getting behind the starlet. With Derek now behind her, he grabs her lace panties pulling them down to her ankles, before getting into position, and slamming his dark chocolate rod into her neatly trimmed cunt, as the two men start to spit roast the television star.

"Gaahhh!" moans Peyton from around Marcus's candle wick.

Up to this point, Marcus allowed the young student to be in control of the blowjob she was given him, a blowjob that even he had to admit was one of the best he had ever received, but being a man in his position he was used to being in charge, so with that said Marcus reached down, and grabbed a fist full of blonde hair, as he started to face fuck Peyton's oral hole, steadily plunging his boomstick into her waiting mouth.

"Man this snatch is incredible," grunts Derek as he fucks his student.

Derek persistently attacks the Los Angeles born actresses sex hole, as he slides in and out of her, as the two African American men give the teen slut exactly what she wanted.

"Peyton wasn't kidding, when she said she was worth it," the principal states.

"Definitely."

Over the next several minutes, Derek slammed into the teenage cunt of Peyton List working her over, until his pole shaft tightened inside of the young woman and he came inside of her, filling the starlet up with his man custard... after cumming inside of the TV star, Derek pulled out of her well fucked pussy. While Derek already busted his nut in the teen babe, Marcus wasn't done yet, having removed his schlong from her mouth, he let Peyton catch her breath, before informing the former Bunk'd star that it was his turn to fuck her.

As Peyton changes her position on the couch, so she is lying down back first, Marcus moves in-between the starlets legs, lifting them up so that they are resting on his shoulders. Seconds later, Marcus has his rock hard black cock pressed up against Peyton List's rosebud, and hearing no complaints, he takes that as the permission he needs, pushing his black monster into her awaiting asshole.

"Ugh fuck!" Peyton hisses.

Marcus could tell this wasn't Peyton's first time taking a cock up the ass, but he had little doubt that his shaft was the biggest one too ever enter her backdoor. Miss List's principal vigorously pumped his boomstick back and forth, into her bunghole, as he fucked the young woman like the school slut she truly was.

It didn't take long, but Derek's cock was slowly starting to get hard again, as he watched the wanton interracial action taking place in front of him. Marcus on the other hand completely blocked Derek out, as his focus was pounding Peyton's shit hole as hard and fast as he possibly could, not that she minded, as the starlet was busy rubbing her teacher's creampie Into her love mound.

"Oh God!" Peyton screams out, as Derek offers her his cock, which she all to happily accepts, as she starts to give her teacher the same cock sucking experience she gave the principal earlier. With everything that had happened so far, Marcus didn't have much left in him, but nevertheless repeatedly hammered away at Peyton's rear end for another five minutes until his cock throbbed and his baby batter sprayed inside of her anus, as the TV star took her second load in as many holes.

Having had both her ass and pussy stuffed with dick, Peyton lived up to her end of the deal by letting both men fuck her, but truthfully she really loved cock, so she wasn't going to get up and leave until she made her teacher cum again, so when Marcus pulled out of her asshole, she got off the couch and dropped to her knees, giving Derek her undivided attention.

Peyton licked up and down her black teacher's cock, before working that dick sucking magic, as she engulfed her lips around his candle wick, taking him into her mouth, as her hands massaged his balls.

"So good, so god damn good," groans Derek.

Bobbing her head, Peyton went up and down, as well as side to side sucking her teacher's prick, relentlessly giving him head until his cock finally pulsated and rope after rope of cum hit the back of her throat, as Peyton List swallowed every last drop that was fed to her.

The End

Post Thanks / Like

Grr, Peyton taking it in the ass = pure WIN!

3. Thanks whaywood13, TheLW thanked for this post
    Likes whaywood13, TheLW, mikemiami liked this post