Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: Gilmore Girls: Like mother like daughter

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction Gilmore Girls: Like mother like daughter

Gilmore Girls: Like Mother Like Daughter
    Pairing: F/F
    Cast: Rory Gilmore (Alexis Bledel), Lorelai Gilmore (Lauren Graham) and Paris Geller (Liz Weil)

Usual disclaimers... not mine, not pretending to be mine-no money changes hands, this is just for fun.
    Summary: After catching the girls fooling around, Lorelai has some fun of her own.

I am a thirty-five-year-old single mother and I have to admit that in the last few months my entire outlook on sex has changed, and changed for the better. I’ve always kept myself in relatively good shape so that I will remain attractive to the opposite sex. About six months ago I was out on a date with an old friend of mine when my daughter, Rory, was at home with two of her friends. From the scene that greeted me it was clear that she didn't expect me home until much later. I had no sooner arrived at my friend's house when I changed my mind after I thought I was going to die from boredom. The truth was I was actually hoping to get laid, but being a complete gentleman, he wasn’t even contemplating it, mistaking me for a shy woman. Realizing I wasn’t going to get any, I faked a headache and returned home. To my frustration it seemed tonight was going to be another night in with my trusty eight inch vibrator.

As I came into the house from the back, I was just about to let Rory know that I was home when suddenly I heard giggling coming from the basement. I walked over to look downstairs and almost fainted! Rory, Lane, and Paris, were drunk and sitting on the floor in various stages of undress. At first I was furious, but then I held back for some reason and watched and listened to what was going on. Paris had the least on, a skimpy pair of light-blue bikini panties. My daughter had her shorts on, but was topless, while Lane had on a flannel shirt which was unbuttoned revealing her well-developed breasts. Of all the girls, Rory’s friend Paris really caught my eye. With long blonde hair, a pretty face and great body, I never thought she would indulge herself in such behavior, as everyone who had ever met her would tell you just how uptight and fridget she seemed. I suppose that could be said about Lane as well but for some reason Paris just intrigued me.

So as I covertly watched I heard Paris tell the others how great it felt to have her breasts touched, and she then began to lightly caress the undersides of her breasts with her palms until her pink nipples stood firm and erect. She then began squeezing each one gently, running her fingertips around each nipple. As she rubbed herself the others looked on in awe and she then urged each of them to try it. After about a minute or two, I noticed the girls all stopped giggling and now seemed to breathe a little heavier. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to yell, but I couldn't. As I stood there debating with myself, Paris then reached over and gently caressed Rory’s shoulders and chest and told her how beautiful she was. I almost blacked out.

Then shocking me more, Rory didn’t resist as Paris then went on to tell her how the guys must love to fondle and suck her pert breasts. She then told Rory to close her eyes, and before I could believe what I was seeing I watched as Paris lowered her head to Rory’s neck and began kissing her tenderly. Taking her time, Paris soon moved down to Rory's erect breasts and started to lick the underside of each one. Meanwhile Lane had not said a word and simply continued to grope and caress Paris’ exposed breasts, while Paris’ sucking on Rory became more intense. As this went on I then saw Paris slide her right hand into Lane's panties and watched her pleasure her. I could see Lane was enjoying herself as she close her eyes and moaned in delight. Paris rubbed Lane's clitoris in a circular motion, every once in while sliding a finger into her tight Asian pussy. I found myself becoming quite aroused and puzzled. I walked back outside and decided to make a loud entrance so the girls would hear me coming into the house. I waited about five minutes after making lots of noise with my car, and when I came in the door I was greeted by all the girls.

I slowly walked down the stairs into the basement briefly and could clearly smell the aroma that only a woman could make when she was extremely excited. I told the girls that I had a headache and had decided to come home. It was then Paris asked if I'd mind giving her a quick lift back to the dorm and I said I wouldn't mind at all. We left Rory and Lane to themselves and got into the car. As much as I wanted to deny it, I couldn’t help but get excited at the idea of what the girls were going to get up to the moment we left the house. In my younger days I had always been intrigued by the idea of being with another woman but unfortunately never had the opportunity to try it. Now catching the girls all together, I felt kind of pleased and excited for Rory’s sake. As Paris and I drove, I asked her if she had any other plans for the evening and she suddenly burst into tears. Pulling over I asked her what was the matter and she said that she never had any plans or dates. Brushing her hair I tried to comfort her.

As Paris sobbed I told her I thought she was an extremely pretty girl, and she replied that because of that guys were afraid to approach her and ask her out. She was apparently feeling exceptionally lonely. As Paris really began to weep I put my arms around her and held her tight. It seemed to do the trick, and continuing our trip I finally pulled into the dorm parking lot a few minutes later. I shut off the engine and put my arms around her again. She in turn held me tight and I told her that I had the same experience in college and knew how she felt. Consoling her, as we held each other close I briefly kissed her on the cheek and I told her that the right guy would eventually come along. Tenderly running my hand up and down her back and neck we moved to break our embrace and it was then I accidentally brushed against her right breast. As if spellbound, I couldn't move my hand and for reasons I still can’t explain I left my hand resting on her tit. While my hand lay on the side of her boob, Paris then shifted ever so slightly so that her breast was now flat against my hand.

Then, without thinking my passion suddenly overcame me and before I knew what I was doing I started to gently squeeze and grope her soft breast, kneading it lovingly. Meanwhile Paris just stared at me straight in the eyes and wiping her tears then ever so slowly leaned over and kissed me softly on the lips. My lips met hers almost instinctively, and I felt her delicious tongue immediately part my lips and enter the warmth of my willing mouth. Shutting my eyes, I instinctively parted my lips and let her enter my mouth, feel around, explore my tongue. Kissing her back, a moment later we were both making out passionately, and I was kissing her more excitedly than I had ever kissed anyone before. As we made out and let our hands wander around, Paris moaned softly and began telling me how beautiful I was. Running her hands over my legs and up the inside of my thigh, I copied her actions and placed my hand between her legs and gently stroked her bare thighs.

She took my breath away, and was making my head spin. I couldn’t believe what I was doing. I was under her spell, and a minute later Paris led me out of the car and into her dorm. I can’t tell you how excited I was, I felt like I was 18 again. With my head spinning and my knees trembling, Paris snuck me into her room and locked the door behind her. I stood there not knowing what to do or say. All I knew was that my panties were so wet they were almost sticking to my pussy. Leaving the lights off, Paris drew close to me and we began to make out fervently again. Making out in the dark, we began to undress clumsily and threw our clothes off as we moved towards the bed. For the next fifteen minutes we kissed wildly, stroking, sucking, and exploring each other's breasts.

Running our hands down our bodies, we both found each others vagina's and began to stroke each other steadily as we kissed and stared into each others eyes. Playing little games, we took turns seeing who could find the sweet spot first and make the other almost cum. The small room soon reeked of sex and cum as we lay there fingering each other. Almost making me cum a handful of times, Paris finally began to get worked up and shifted in her position. For a moment I wondered where she was going, when suddenly she moved to straddle my body and head and vigorously pushed her crotch into my face. Before I even had time to contemplate what I was supposed to do, I just went on instinct and began to eat and lick at her pretty pussy with all my might. So here we were, in the corner of the room, moaning, whimpering, and carrying on in the dark with Paris riding my face. As Paris groaned and rubbed her pussy against my face steadily, I spread my legs and fingered myself to orgasm. Something I hadn't managed to do without my vibrator. Lifting my hips up off the mattress, I stuffed two fingers into my wanton pussy as I eagerly licked Paris’ teenage pussy.

Working my tongue inside, Paris then arched her back and pushed my face harder against her when I suddenly felt her entire body shake in orgasm. Grunting loudly as she drooled her love juice all over my face and I eagerly swallowed a mouthful of her juices. It was the most incredible thing I had ever seen or experienced. Completely exhausted and covered in sweat, Paris then collapsed beside me and I must have drifted off to sleep in contentment because the next thing I remember a few minutes later is Paris's hot tender tongue licking the entire length of my pussy. Each time she licked quicker and quicker and penetrated my pussy a bit deeper. Finally her pace was incredibly quick and I felt all the heat in my body rushing to my pussy. She then stopped and said she had a surprise for me and reaching under the bed a moment later I suddenly felt something pressing against my pussy. She had gotten a double-headed dildo. With almost no effort she slipped the twelve-inch monster into me while guiding the other side into her own pussy.

Then, gripping my thighs she pulled me close and we pushed against each other, fucking each other for several minutes. Moaning and touching each other, we tried a number of different positions. I had never done anything like this in my entire life, and I found the best position for us was when Paris entered my pussy from behind. After a long while I looked at the clock and realized that it had been almost four hours since I left the house. I quickly dressed, kissed my beautiful Paris, and drove home. Luckily for me the girls were sound asleep downstairs and I quietly tiptoed upstairs to my room. I now had a new and unique perspective to Rory’s new lifestyle. And I approved.

END

Post Thanks / Like

Nice!! Short and sweet.

Thanks Homer.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanx

Awesome story dude.