Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wife/Mistress thread (daily)

TPG is online now 'Unless the sun inside you
    is burning your gut, don't do it'
    Charles Bukowski (on writing)
    Post Thanks / Like

happy Wife/Mistress thread (daily)

What would be your dream Wife + Mistress combo, aka who would you love to date/or be married to, and who would you love to have a hot steamy affair with at the same time (on the side).

**If possible, write a little scenario as well, of how you think it'd happen**

2. Thanks yossairian thanked for this post
    Likes MacDennis, Master Bates, yossairian liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

one of the first combos that just popped into my head..

Wife/GF: Hailee Steinfeld
    Mistress/Cheater: Dua Lipa

Imagine spending some time in the office/and on the road with Dua Lipa, the hot new office secretary, and her being all flirtatious and shit despite knowing how "happy" you and Haiz are, but the two of you messing around anyways.

ie: Getting some of that hot sloppy road head, before heading home to the wife who loves to snuggle on the couch in front of the TV and get finger-banged to DWTS. Lol

4. Thanks TheLW, sid9764_c, mikemiami, LemonTalk, MrBates and 3 others thanked for this post
    Likes hearsz, MacDennis, TheLW, sid9764_c, mikemiami and 4 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Loving wife Morena Baccarin and flirty assistant Debby Ryan

6. Thanks Alph, TheLW, sid9764_c, mikemiami, LemonTalk and 2 others thanked for this post
    Likes Alph, hearsz, MacDennis, TheLW, sid9764_c and 5 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Give me Duff Muff as the wife, and Peyton R List, as the new office slut.

8. Thanks wilder, sid9764_c, LemonTalk, topherdrumm2, TPG and 1 others thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

First thought was being married to the feisty but animal in the sack JESSICA ALBA, then having an affair with the much younger, nymphette in SAMMI HANRATTY!

10. Thanks wilder, TheLW, yossairian, sid9764_c, LemonTalk and 2 others thanked for this post
    Likes hearsz, MacDennis, wilder, TheLW, yossairian and 4 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What about...

Girlfriend: Debby Ryan
    Seductress: Hilary Duff

Imagine a scenario where you're dating Debby Ryan, who then introduces you to one of her oldest friends Hilary Duff (and her boyfriend) but then you and Duff start to do the dirty behind everyone's back.

Could be hot too if it all kicked off, after Duff offered to go shopping with you to help buy Debby a birthday present or something? And in the process you end up back at Duff's place, in her pool (naked) and ultimately FUCK right there, out in the open?

Only to then find out first hand just how much tighter, and louder Hilary is in the sack (something they like to joke about privately)

12. Thanks hearsz, TheLW, yossairian, sid9764_c, LemonTalk and 1 others thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I’m doing Debby Ryan/Hilary Duff as well but unlike TPG’s version, mine is reversed.

Wife/Girlfriend: Hilary Duff
    Cheater/Mistress: Debby Ryan
    Girl of the Month: Jillian Janson

My Favorite Girls:
    Hilary Duff
    Debby Ryan
    Emma Watson
    Emily Bett Rickards
    Melissa Benoist
    Blake Lively
    Rachel McAdams
    Anna Kendrick
    Daisy Ridley
    Lily James
    Lucy Hale
    Caity Lotz

14. Thanks hearsz, yossairian, sid9764_c, LemonTalk, TPG and 1 others thanked for this post
    miamidolfins5407 is offline Suffers from a severe Hailee Steinfeld addiction
    Post Thanks / Like

Wife/Girlfriend: Hailee Steinfeld
    Cheater/seductress: Victoria Justice

Victoria is our neighbor, and good friend. Her and I hooked up once after a night of heavy drinking due to her latest breakup and Hailee had already passed out on the couch. Victoria has been without a regular stead boyfriend for over a year, and in that time would occasionally hear or see Hailee and I doing it through her bedroom window. When Hailee's limo pulls out of the driveway as she heads out on her new cross country tour, Victoria is nearing in through the back door to seduce me. We hook up regularly while Hailee is gone, including one night Tori is naked in the hot tub sucking me off while I talk to Hailee on the phone.
    Current Top 5
    1. Hailee Steinfeld
    2. Emma Watson
    3. Anna Kendrick
    4. Victoria Justice
    5. Jennifer Lawrence

16. Thanks Alph, hearsz, wilder, TheLW, yossairian and 3 others thanked for this post
    Likes Alph, MacDennis, wilder, TheLW, yossairian and 4 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This one I have my mind is actually one I have toyed with the idea but it would have to be

Girlfriend/Wife: Sammi Hanratty
    Cheater/Misteress: Lia Marie Johnson

Sammi could be the dotey eye girlfriend, sweet, innocent, a bit freaky at time. The girl you stay home with finger bang her on couch during a movie who blows you after but at the same time you have Lia on the side who is mess but a wild crazy fuck who you sneak out to met later since you want even more to point were you two do it in mcdonalds bathroom or in backseat for some quick unattached sex.

At the same time you could be the dude Lia is cheating on her boyfriend with, all the more fun.

18. Thanks Alph, TPG, yossairian, sid9764_c, TheLW and 1 others thanked for this post
    Likes Alph, hearsz, TPG, MacDennis, yossairian and 3 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Doing it this way round because I can't see myself cheating on Keegs with anyone if she were my wife, lol.

Dating/wife-ing the young, excitable Georgia May Foote with everything going great until none other than the sexiest hotwife on the planet moves in down the street -- Michelle Keegan. So whenever her husband is out of the country for work and GMF is out, you're spending your spare time taking care of an insatiable, cock-hungry, slutty Keegs.

20. Thanks yossairian, TheLW, MacDennis, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes hearsz, yossairian, TheLW, MacDennis, TPG liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast