Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wife/Mistress thread (daily)

Post Thanks / Like

I was thinking the sister pairing of Vanessa and Stella Hudgens, if for nothing else, than the added kink factor that would come with it.

I figure with Vanessa being the older sister, she would be the one, that your engaged to be married to, while Stella is the one you end up hooking up with, behind Nessa’s back.

What if Stella has always been flirtatious towards you, but you just chalked it up to her personality, not really thinking anything of it. Then one day when Vanessa has to leave LA for a few months to film a movie in NY or something, Stella starts to gets more flirty with you, maybe makes a comment about how she has fucked all of her sisters boyfriends, since she was in a relationship with that Efron fella.

Now obviously, being that your engaged to her sister, you initially reject her advances, until Stella uses the spare key to get into yours and Vanessa's place (maybe to borrow an outfit), only to hear the shower going in the bathroom that's off of the master bedroom. It's while watching you, through the slightly ajarred door, that she decides this is her chance, taking her clothes off, and waits for you naked on the bed

One thing leads to another, but ultimately you give into temptation and end up fucking your girlfriends sister. Maybe Stella is such a great fuck, that after the first time you keep coming back for more, even though you know each time you fuck is a mistake.

TPG is offline In heaven, all the interesting
    people are missing.
    - Friedrich Nietzsche
    Post Thanks / Like

What about this...
    (going off from the photos below)

Girlfriend: Lily Beckinsale
    Seductress: Kate Beckinsale

Imagine if you were dating/sport-fucking Lily Beckinsale, and during your graduation her folks rock up and that's where you met Kate for the first time, who to your surprise is a little tipsy already (having celebrated with wine) and openly flirts with you - and is apparently surprised by how "cute" you are, asking if you're actually as young as you claim.

...at one point she even says something like, "Well, boys certainly didn't look as hot as this when I was in school!"

only to have Michael roll his eyes, while Lily groans, "...mom!!"

Then, to make things more interesting, minutes later you start texting Lily about all the shit you wanna do to her at the graduation party, only to quickly realize that you're not actually talking to Lily, but in fact texting with Kate who has her daughters phone, and is actively sexting right back with you!

Kate: Oh really, what else do you want to do to me?
    You: You know exactly what I want to do, babe.
    Kate: No, please. Elaborate. You know how I like hearing you say it. It makes me wet!
    You: Ground and pound, Lil. Face down, ass up - just like last weekend, remember?
    Kate: Mm, how can I forget. I still can't walk straight :P

Kate then talks you into meeting her around the back of the field to mess around for a few minutes, only to confront you and giggle - and claim it was all just a practical joke on her behalf, and lights up a cigarette with you and shares a smoke, but afterwards still flirts with you openly.

"...so you and Lily are having sex huh?" she grins. "I hope you're not corrupting her too bad, turning my little girl into some insatiable little slut, like I was back the day."

Then, just when you think the afternoon can't get any more bizarre/amazing, Kate suddenly reaches down to grab the obvious boner in your pants, and asks what you're intentions are - and before you can answer, she unzips your pants, takes you out and jacks you off out in the open, before leaning over to BLOW you right there!

Post Thanks / Like

Surprised this site's most popular 1-2 combo hasn't come up yet. So I'll pop the cherry.
    Main chick-olivia holt

Side chick-dove cameron

I'll let your own imaginations fill in the how's and whys. Mine winds up with me catching live cheating on me with dove and the three ufo us live pleasurably ever after

4. Thanks LemonTalk, TheLW, reemul, sid9764_c, yossairian and 1 others thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk, TheLW, sid9764_c, yossairian, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

1 of 3 Aussie sets:

Married/Dating: Delta Goodream .... Seducer/Mistress: Jennifer Hawkins

You and Delta are frequent guests of the Hawkins' for summer parties. Eventually one weekend party your respective companions get called away at the last minute, leaving you to enjoy a weekend alone with Jennifer... who seduces you with the help of her hubbies tequila...

6. Thanks TPG, sid9764_c thanked for this post
    Likes TPG, MacDennis, sid9764_c liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

2 of 3 Aussie sets:

Married/Dating: Pia Miller ... Seducer/Mistress: Olivia Deeble

On set romance leads to more things with Pia Miller. But the storyline gets in the way, she's killed off the show, but your still working behind the scenes. Seeing an opening the cheeky little starlet Deeble hits you daily with more and more flirtation, until one day she gets you into her trailer alone where she waits for you all dolled up and ready to roll.

8. Thanks TPG, bbf, sid9764_c thanked for this post
    Likes TPG, bbf, MacDennis, sid9764_c liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

3 of 3 Aussie sets:

Married/Dating: Tayla Stevenson ... Seducer/Mistress: Sam Frost

Back to the H&A set... your Tayla's high school sweetheart whom she sneaks on set regularly. As the scenes go on you get cornered by the older Sam who you've told your nervous about impressing Tayla in the sack after an awkward first time. Sam offers to show you exactly how to impress your girlfriend.

10. Thanks TPG, sid9764_c thanked for this post
    Likes TPG, MacDennis, sid9764_c liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Wife/GF: Scarlett Johansson
    Mistress/Cheater: Lisa Marie Johnson

12. Thanks yossairian, sid9764_c, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes yossairian, sid9764_c, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Wife/Girlfriend: Emma Stone

Life should be absolutely perfect, and objectively it is - constantly going to sets, premieres and even award shows, hard hot quickies in the rare down time she has, slow and sensual sessions in those extra rare down nights, getting to make that sultry husky voice even more seductive in bed with the right movements of my fingers and tongue on her taut creamy skin, sexy long legs and thick round ass...

Mistress/Seductress: Aubrey Plaza

....and yet, constantly running into one of the few actresses/women on nearby sets that rivals her in wicked humor, hypnotic eyes, tempting talented lips, taut slender body, long sculpted legs and a filthy fucking mind....when it all boils over, it makes for some pretty intense hard core action, grudge fucking and the kind of naughty, kinky finger/tongue/cock work allllll over that even Emma couldn't keep up with [or so I presume in my more expansive fantasies]

14. Thanks sid9764_c, TPG, yossairian thanked for this post
    Likes TPG, yossairian liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Married to Pia Miller wind up having an anal affair with your secretary at work Hailee Steinfeld

16. Thanks LemonTalk, sid9764_c, yossairian, MiamiLyfe thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Dating Emily Bett Rickards while getting seduced by Caity Lotz.
    Girl of the Month: Peyton Roi List

My Favorite Girls:
    Hilary Duff
    Debby Ryan
    Emma Watson
    Emily Bett Rickards
    Melissa Benoist
    Blake Lively
    Rachel McAdams
    Anna Kendrick
    Daisy Ridley
    Lily James