With Lily and Kate Beckinsale
Written by TPG
CODES: MF, interracial, blowjob, texting, cheating
DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only
A/N: Wrote this up for a thread game - while inspired by some pix - but figured I'd just post it up as a short story too

LILY MO SHEEN and I had been sport fucking for some time, and while I only treated it as a bit of fun, it seemed she had fallen hard and was keen to move things to the next level.

Now I'll be honest, I never actually had any intentions of "settling down" or getting serious with her, but when I later learned that Lily's mom was famed Hollywood actress Kate Beckinsale, I quickly changed my tune. In fact it was during our graduation that her folks showed up and I was finally introduced to her mom.

I'm happy to report, that the initial introduction couldn't have gone more smoothly, with Kate not only taking a liking to me, but openly flirting, no doubt thanks to the bottle of wine she had gulped down over lunch.

Now mind you, this was a great relief to both me and Lily, as you see ...I'm African American, and we weren't really sure just how Kate would deal with the fact that her sweet young angel was now dating a black guy.

"Are you sure you're Lily's age?" Kate flirted with me at one point.

"Mom, you're embarrassing me!"

"I'm only asking," Kate smiled. "cause boys certainly didn't look as cute as you, when I was in school."

"—MOM!" Lily whined.

I noticed her ex husband immediately roll his eyes, no doubt annoyed by Kate's obvious flirting. With all the formalities out of the way, I held Lily's hand and placed my arm around her hips, letting my hand linger over her butt, and noted the way Kate watched our interaction closely.

I could tell she was a little surprised by how bold and comfortable I was touching her daughters body, but she didn't say a word even though I knew she wanted to.

With the graduation getting under way, I was soon called away and kissed Lily good luck before running off, noticing the way Kate smiled and flashed me a cheeky wink.

"It was nice meeting you,"

"Same, Kate."

It was probably just my imagination but I actually thought she digged me. I mean, sexually at least. It was probably twenty minutes later that I decided to text Lily and see how she was coping, only for her to reply immediately, which was unlike her.

Of course, Lily wasn't exactly a shrinking violet by any stretch of the imagination, as we'd previously enjoyed all manner of texting and phone sex together, but what surprised me now was how excited she was, despite the fact she was standing right beside her folks.

"You seem a little frisky today," I wrote. "You okay?"

"I'm really nervous. You know how I get,"

"Don't sweat it Lil. Just wait until tonight, I'll make it up to you."

"Really, what are you going to do to me?"

"You know exactly what I'm gunna do, what I always do."

"No, tell me. You know how I like hearing you say it - makes me wet!"

"Ground-n-pound, baby." I typed back. "Like always, face down, ass up – just the way we like 2 fuck!"

"Hmm.." she replied before sending a winking emoji.

"Just like last weekend, remember?" I recalled. "God-dayum you were so loud ...and so wet!"

"How can I forget. I still can't walk straight!" she replied. "So, what did you think of my moms?"

"She's gorgeous! I can see where you get your looks from. I think your dad was a little jealous though, when she and I were flirting."

"Ha. You really think you have a shot with her? Keep dreaming buster,"

"Hey, a guy can dream," I laughed. "Besides, if I can't have her, least I can do is take her sweet, innocent and impressionable young daughter bareback tonight!"

This was actually an inside joke between Lily and I (bareback) so when she didn't respond I should have known something was up, and that I wasn't actually texting with Lil. Instead, she responded a few minutes later and insisted we hook up somewhere on the campus.

"—think you could slip away for a few minutes, I need to see you ASAP!"

"Can't it wait until tonight?"

"Please. We'll be real quick! Promise to make it worth your while,"

"I know you will baby. You always do,"

Having arranged a place to meet, I made some excuses and wandered across the grounds and around the side of the building only to be shocked to find Kate Beckinsale herself standing there with a huge grin on her face.

"Surprise," she grinned, before assuring me I wasn't in any real trouble – despite the explicit content of our text messages.

"Err, I knew it was you the entire time," I lied, making her laugh.

"Do you have a light? I need a cigarette, and I don't have much time until Michael and Lil wonder where I am."

With that, Kate and I disappeared into the shadows of a tiny nook on the side of the building where we shared a cigarette while I couldn't help but notice just how much MORE of a flirt she seemed to be when unaccompanied by family.

"So what's your story anyways," she asked. "What are your intentions towards my daughter - aside from fucking her brains out!"

"Err, its not like that." I lied.

"I hope you're not corrupting her too much, and turning my little girl into some insatiable little campus slut - like I was, back in the day."

At first I thought she was kidding, but soon realized she was serious. When I discovered just how opened-minded Kate was, I decided to lay all my cards on the table and be as frank and honest with her as she was with me.

"Fact is, Lily and I have a lot of fun together,"

"I'm sure you do,"

"There are no secrets between us, no boundaries. There's nothing she won't try. I respect that."

"For the record, I don't care what you do together, just as long as you don't knock her up! I'm not ready to be a grandma just yet."

I could tell she was still concerned about the bareback comment, so I tried to assure her that everything was under control but Kate suddenly seemed to have a different agenda.

"If you don't mind me asking but, ...just how big are you?"

Her question took me by surprise. In fact I couldn't help but detect a little jealousy in her voice - that, and the alcohol.

"Have you ever been with a black man before?" I quizzed.

"No, but I've heard.."

"What have you heard?"

"That they're well endowed,"

As Kate spoke, I could see her licking her lips and eyeing the budge in my pants with lustful intent.

"That, we are." I boasted. "You're definitely missing out Kate, just ask Lily."

"oh, I intend to." Kate admitted. "I intend to hear every sordid detail when we get home tonight."

Feeling bold, I heard the next few words leave my mouth even before I realized what I was saying.

"I can let you see it, if you want?"

I don't know who was more surprised by her answer.

"Really," she perked up while taking a drag from her cigarette. "You'd be willing to show it to me?"

"Sure, but only for a minute."

I looked around while unbuckling my belt. Fortunately for us, the location we were in – behind some shrubs – allowed us to keep a look out without anyone knowing we were there. I could see her eyes light up as she seemed genuinely fascinated.

"Holy shit," she gasped as I pulled out my black python.

"You really should give Lily a lot more credit," I pointed out, hinting at how well her daughter managed to handle my package.

"May I?" Kate asked, and before I even had an opportunity to respond she reached out and grasped the shaft with her fingers.

Amusingly enough, her cold fingers and firm grip only made me twitch and grow solid in her hand.

"—that's um, quite the organ you have there," she blushed.

"I can't believe this is the first time you're seeing a black dick,"

Despite my comments, Kate seemed lost in her own world as she now "handled" it, feeling its girth.

"Can you make it hard,"

"I could, by why would I," I smirked. "That's your job Kate."

Kate giggled and looked around nervously.

"Seriously, don't tempt me. Right now, the mood I'm in I totally would."

"Well in that cause I guess you're all out of excuses then,"

As I spoke, I felt her move her hand a little faster and proceed to stroke me.

"Mm, that's it." I encouraged, my hips moving back and forth. "Just like that,"

To her delight I grew significantly larger in her hand, as she now casually jacked me off in the bushes.

"Jesus, I can't believe I'm doing this right now," she giggled. "My daughters boyfriend no less,"

"We can stop if you want to," I offered, only to see her stop me cold.

"No! I want to see it hard now," she said. "I want to see you shoot."

I looked around.

"Well in that case, you better get to work then,"

Kate knew precisely what I was insinuating, and without hesitation she slowly fell to her knees – cigarette still in hand – and leaned over to kiss the very tip of my black penis.

"Time to find out where Lily gets those skills from," I chuckled.

"If I do this, you have to promise me something—"

"What,"

"You have to promise me you won't get her pregnant, not yet."

"I'm sure we can come to some kind of arrangement," I said while guiding her closer. "Especially if we make this a regular thing."

Kate stopped to take another puff from her cigarette before blowing the smoke all over the head of my cock. For all her teasing, she still hadn't wrapped her lips around my bell-end yet.

"God, I want to so bad right now," she purred.

"Suck my dick, and we have a deal." I told her point blank.

"Suck it, huh?"

"Just open your mouth, and wrap those sweet lips around it Kate." I insisted. "We both know you want to."

Kate hesitated for a moment, then took me by surprise by instead pointing me skyward and running her long tongue along the base of my shaft, from base to tip, before taking me into her mouth!

I moved my hips and fucked her mouth for a few seconds, before she pulled back and focused all of her attention on my balls, licking and taking each one into her mouth.

"Fuck, stop teasing me," I growled. "You're just like you're daughter, a fucking tease!"

Amusingly enough my large cock now hung over her face as she suckled my nuts.

Kate finally took hold of my length with her free hand and devoured me whole, taking as much of my dark meat into the back of her mouth. I groaned as she finally flicked away her used cigarette, and now used both hands to service me right there in the bushes.

"Yea-yea. Just like that. Use both hands. More spit, good." I groaned, while placing my hand on the back of her head.

To her credit, Beckinsale sucked me like a pro – twisting her head from side to side while pumping my shaft in her fist. Her mouth was so warm and wet it actually made an audible sucking sound as she increased the tempo.

"Fuck-yeah, keep it up. You're gunna make me nut in your mouth!" I hissed as she now played with my nuts while sucking me enthusiastically.

"Mmppphhff—cum in my mouth!" she mumbled with a mouth full of cock, before I finally relented and granted her wish.

I grunted loudly as I erupted into the back of her throat, filling her windpipe with several ropes of spunk. The actress gagged briefly, but never stopped sucking, swallowing my hot thick load.

"Fuck-yeah, you're even better at this than she (Lily) is,"

Kate smiled while wiping her chin and looked up at me.

"Tonight we're throwing a party at the house, you're more than welcome to come along with Lily."

"If I do, what's in it for me?"

"I guess you'll just have to come and find out,"

Kate didn't have to say it verbally, but I knew she was going to offer me another blowjob at the party, and considering how good she was, I was more than happy to oblige.

"If I come over, I want more than just your mouth Kate." I grinned.

"Well I guess you're all out or excuses then," she replied in her British accent.

<iframe src="https://gfycat.com/ifr/VacantIllegalAfricanporcupine" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="250" height="141" allowfullscreen="" style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);"></iframe>