Laundromat Performance
With Yvonne Strahovski
By Harbinger
M/F, public, hand job, blow job, mast, oral
This story is completely FICTION and is for entertainment only.

The washer in my rented house had finally died. It was already a dinosaur when I had moved in. Thanks to that behemoth, I had to go to a laundromat for the first time since I was sixteen. It was late at night, but I needed clean clothes for a job interview in the morning. I was pretty down on my luck. My luck changed because at 1:00 a.m., I wasn't the only one in this little joint.

I noticed the hourglass figure of a blonde Amazon who was nearly my own height, humming to herself as she put the necessary soaps into her machine. She swayed at the hips gently to the music playing in her ears, but she suddenly stopped. She tilted her head to the side and turned around. "I can feel you staring at my ass," she stated in an Australian accent I know all too well.

"I was not staring, Ms. Strahovski, but if I had been, I would apologise. Your pajama bottoms are very flattering," I told her, maintaining direct eye contact. "I love foxes, and they suit you perfectly," I said with a polite smile.

"Well thank you," she smiled back, showing her white teeth behind full lips. "I hate laundromats, but they are convenient."

"And what are you doing in a laundromat, anyway?" I asked the long legged creature, the clothes basket in my arms all but forgotten.

"I'm staying in a cabin just outside of town because it's far easier to avoid press. The cabin doesn't have laundry services, I'm afraid." Yvonne seemed to have forgotten her laundry duties, too, as we exchanged words. Her hair was in a messy bun and her loose tank top made her look like a delicious dream. Maybe I was dreaming. "You know me. What about you?" Yvonne asked.

"I'm not nearly as exciting as you," I tell her honestly with a chuckle. "I'm Will." I drop my basket and walk over to her, shaking her hand. "I'm a freelance writer and author."

"Oh, there's nothing boring about that," Yvonne tried to assure me, her delicate hand in my rougher one. "You have a strong shake for what you do."

"I enjoy the outdoors. I don't spend much time inside unless I have to."

Yvonne smiled, her crystal blue eyes lighting up. "I'd love a good hike. I'm guessing you know some good locations around here?" It was hard for me to wrap my mind around the words that rolled out from between those soft lips with that sexy Aussie accent.

"Yeah, I do," I nodded, snapping back to real life. "I can point you in the right direction."

Or you can come with me," she offered. "If you don't mind me asking for a pat on the back, I really want to know what a guy like you knows me from." Yvonne's eyes had a playful curiosity that I couldn't let down.

"I've watched "Chuck" beginning to end about three times. I'm trying to keep up with "The Handmaid's Tale" as well. And Mass Effect, of course," I tell her with a roll of my eyes.

"My greatest hits, more or less," she laughed, and I loved it.

"I follow you on Twitter, and I'd like to say this without sounding like a stalker, but you need to post more pictures." It did sound creepy, but she laughed anyway.

"Noted." She kept smiling, even though I had nothing left to say at the moment. I nodded and turned back to my laundry.

"So what was the last episode of "Chuck" you watched?" I smiled to myself because she didn't want to stop talking. She was probably just happy to find someone that wasn't all in her business.

"The episode when you and Chuck were trying to seduce each other," I answered as I loaded my dirties into a machine.

"Oh yes," she smiled and swayed her hips a little. "The episode when I belly danced."

"That's the one," I nodded, trying not sound like I was too fond of it. I was, though.

"On a scale of one to ten, how hot was it?" Yvonne asked. She didn't look snide or arrogant. I think she actually wanted to know.

"Definitely a ten," I laughed and looked into her eyes to see how we both felt with each other's company.

"You're staring, Will," the world's hottest Aussie pointed out, which I already knew.

"And you're blushing, Ms. Strahovski." She was, and it was adorable. "And if I'm not mistaking, you're staring, too," I added.

"You have beautiful eyes, a strong jaw, and I really like your hair," Yvonne, an angel of my dreams, admits but as if there's something for her to be ashamed of.

"What's wrong, my lady?" I ask with a tilted head and a raised eye brow.

"I'm crushing on a total stranger in a laundromat at 1:00 in the morning, Will."

"And I'm crushing on a celebrity in a laundromat at 1:00 a.am. Aren't these relatively equally ridiculous fantasies?" I ask with a tilted head and a raised eyebrow.

"I'm rich and famous, not stupid. We both want to make a move on the other, but we're both nervous. I can feel that. So what are we going to do?" Yvonne was right. We were both at a standoff.

"We call each other's bluffs," I offer as I start unbuttoning my over-shirt. "How am I doing so far?" I asked as I pulled off my shirt.

"I'd say you're doing just fine," Yvonne told me as she pulled out her phone. What she was doing was answered as she began playing music, a piano piece that was all together peaceful yet sexy. "Take your shirt off and I'll take off my bottoms?" Yvonne asked, biting her lip as I smirked as I pulled my tank top over my head. Yvonne's sharp eyes drank me in from happy trail to my ruffled black hair. She smiled, obviously happy with my lean muscled build. "Time to hold up my end. I don't bluff," the 5'9" goddess said, pulling down her fox printed night shorts to reveal black silk panties, leaving my mouth dry.

"Do we want to keep this game going?" I asked. I didn't want her to say no, but I wanted to play it safe. "Keep in mind that we're in a laundromat," I reminded her. When Yvonne pulled her shirt off and threw it at my head, I had my answer. I removed her sky blue tank top from my face to see that she was not wearing a bra. Yvonne Strahovski, one of the hottest women on the planet, was standing in front of me in nothing but black panties. Her milky white breasts with proudly standing brown nipples were a sight that will never leave my dreams.

"Come here, Will. Do you want to touch me? Because you can." That wasn't an offer I could deny. I cleared the space between us and stood right in front of her, the two of us bare toe to bare toe. "Go ahead," she urged taking my hands and bringing them to touch her glorious tits. I kneaded them gently and loved the wave of ecstasy that washed across her perfect face. "Your hands. My God, Will," Yvonne moaned and it was the hottest thing I had ever heard.

Her hands roved over my chest, down my abs and found their way to my belt which stood no chance against her skilled digits. She reached back with one hand and closed the machine behind her and hopped up onto it. From her new vantage point, she undid my jeans and pushed them as well as my underwear down just below my ass. She exhaled and looked appreciatively at my cock that stood at half mast. "I don't need to be an Irwin to deal with this monster," she joked s she wrapped her little hand around my throbbing dick.

"Your accent definitely isn't hurting how fucking hot this is," I mumbled as she began pumping me slowly. She drizzled a line of spit down onto my shaft and worked it up and down my entire length, her eyes trained on her hand the whole time. She stuck out her tongue and licked her free palm before cradling my balls with it. "Damn it, girl," I pant as I let the Outback native have her way with me.

"Ah, what's wrong?" she pouted, but I knew she was just playing. "My hands aren't doing the trick?" she asked and wrapped her second hand around me, each one now twisting in opposite directions. Yvonne's lips came dangerously close to my dick's head before applying another copious amount of saliva to her current project, my cock getting wet and warm. "Let me try something else, then." Yvonne smirked and gave me a look that could burst a lesser man's heart.

"You just do what you have to do," I told her as she hopped off the machine and motioned for me to jump on. I did as told, and Yvonne wasted no time, pressing my dick up to my belly and licking from taint to tip once, twice, three times, before suckling on my head, her eyes on mine the whole time. She had the most devilish look in her baby blue eyes as she worked her way down my pole. "Fuck, that mouth!" I said as she worked my base with her hand and slurped her way up and down my length like a starving animal. "Oh fuck!" I couldn't hold in as she played with my balls.

Her free hand drifted from my sack down into her own panties. She moaned around my cock as she began rubbing her own pussy lips furiously. Her sucking and tongue around me went frantic as she increased her hand's pace on her own sweet goods. I pulled her off of my sword, took her under the arms and hoisted her up before pulling those soaked black panties down and tossed them onto my dirty laundry pile. "I'm keeping those," I told her, not asked, as I removed the band from her hair to let her golden tresses fall around her shoulders.

I picked Yvonne back up by the hips and put her back on the washing machine, but grabbed her legs and threw her knees over my shoulders as I mercilessly dug my face into her juicy peach, loving the way she cried out at my nipping, sucking, and tongue punching onslaught. "Fuck me, Will! Eat me out with that big tongue!" my dream woman screamed out as I drank every drop of nectar that I teased out of her box. The deeper I probed, the harder and faster she pushed her athletic hips into my face, driving me in further until I reached the ultimate possible depth. Ms Strahovski's unbelievably tight body shook and quaked as I coaxed her orgasm from her, a guttural cry tearing from her soft, pink lips. I slowed my pace and licked her through her shakes and waited for her heart beat to come back under control.

"Get in that chair," Yvonne ordered me, while still slouched on the top of the machine which now had a shining pool of her cunt juices. I turned to see a leather cushioned chair in the corner of the laundromat. "Move!" she barked, wanting to get on with it. I obediently walked to the chair and sat down, taking myself in hand and stroking as she stalked over towards me, one leg crossing in front of the other, her body slick with sweat but her hair still looking flawless and photo-shoot ready.

Yvonne stepped right up and straddled my lap, her hot entrance right over the swollen head of my cock. I feel the heat radiating from her scorching center as she grabbed my shoulders for balance and support before sinking straight down on my waiting tool. We both gasped out together as her ass hit my thighs. I took hold of her hips and I lifted her up till she was almost off my cock before pushing her straight back down with a loud slap from our colliding bodies.

"Oh fuck, Will! Fucking destroy me!" Yvonne cried as we threw ourselves into each other, my cock skewering her with every thrust of mine and every drop of her own body. Yvonne pushed down on my shoulders to the point where I could no longer help her move, but she didn't need it. She rocked her hips backward and forward rapidly, my slick thighs sliding with no friction against her firm, sweaty ass until I was about to burst. Yvonne's toned body tensed and spasmed as her dams did break, coming all over my cock and lap.

I have no idea how she still had the sense to get off of me, onto her knees and get my dick back into her mouth to polish me off just as I shot load after load of cum, now filling her mouth instead of pussy. She sucked in every last string and removed her wet lips with a pop, a bright smile warming over her face. "I guess neither of us were bluffing. I think I need to frequent laundromats more often."