Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Fucked, RAW" with Alexa Bliss

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Fucked, RAW" with Alexa Bliss

With Alexa Bliss
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, cheating, panties, blowjob, 69, rimming, creampie
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only
    A/N: Got inspired, hope you like it.

Alexa Bliss and I had always had a love-hate relationship. In fact we fought about everything and anything, and only tolerated one another due to the fact that she was set to marry my best friend, Buddy Murphy.

Naturally, I found the 25-year-old starlet sexy as hell, but due to her dating my best mate, and also being a very sarcastic and spoiled little bitch, also meant that we often clashed. Suffice to say Alexa and I bickered a lot, and seemed to know exactly what buttons to push to get the other steaming mad.

I only intended to stay in Orlando for a few short weeks, so I was happy when Buddy offered me a place to stay in their modest two bedroom apartment.

Of course, Alexa wasn't exactly pleased with this arrangement, and even went as far as to blame ME for their lack-luster sex life, claiming that having me around would put Buddy off his game. This of course was complete bullshit as I could clearly hear them having sex on my second nights stay.

I know this because, her little "performance" left me so frustrated that I was forced to rush off to the bathroom to jack off, only to stumble across one of her used panties, which I quickly flooded in semen. Seeing that smug expression on her face the next morning almost felt like she knew what I had done, and was clearly pleased with her loud and obnoxious presentation.

"...we didn't keep you up all night did we?" she teased while making coffee.

"No, not at all." I replied back. "I slept like a log. Why, did I miss something?"

The look on her face was priceless, and I have to admit I really enjoyed pissing her off.

I waited for Buddy to leave the room before I added, "I guess next time you'll just have to be a little louder."

"Yeah, you wish." Lexi scoffed. "I bet you'd enjoy that."

Just like Buddy, I too had a wrestling background back in Australia but due to an old injury I'd been side-lined.

This of course seemed amusing to Alexa, who called me a pussy and liked to remark how I couldn't handle the "big leagues" like her and Buddy. Naturally she said this in jest, but sometimes it was hard to tell when she was being serious or not. After a while I stopped caring and gave as good as I got, and called her a clown due to all the make up she wore.

"What did you call me?"

"Probably hard to hear through all that foundation," I chuckled with Buddy.

"Who the fuck do you think you are!" she began to whine.

"Jesus guys, can't you two just settle down!" Buddy erupted. "You're like two school kids in a playground."

"Yeah well, she started it." I replied immaturely, making Alexa respond in kind before we all burst out laughing.

Up until that point, it was the first genuine time Lexi and I had shared a laugh together.

That being said, it was a few days later that she and I were home alone while Buddy was away in town for some big meeting. That day, Alexa had decided she wanted to lay out by the pool and work on her tan, while I busied myself with Call of Duty and tried not to stare at her ample rack - and those two, incredibly hard nipples.

"...why don't you take a photo," she remarked at one point, while grabbing something from the fridge. "It might last longer."

When my eyes fell to her ass I almost moaned out loud. Sure the blonde minx was only 5'1 short, but the ass on her was absolutely sublime.

"You know, I don't think Bud would appreciate the way you're checking me out." she said over her shoulder.

"Sorry, what?"

"The way you keep looking at my ass," she pointed out. "The way you're eye-fucking me right now."

"Wait, I AM NOT eye fucking you." I insisted, taking offence.

"Uh-Huh. Whatever. I'll be outside if you need me."

"Sure. Whatever."

Of course, the moment she turned around and walked to the door my eyes immediately fell to that ass again, and judging from the extra swing she put into her step I'm almost positive that she not only knew, but actually got a kick out of teasing me.

Over the next hour or so I tried almost everything to busy my mind and distract myself from the fact that not only was Alexa Bliss now tanning outside by the pool, but she appeared to be laying there topless!!

We both knew I could see her from the kitchen window, but she didn't seem to make any effort to cover herself up. Noting this, I went out of my way to avoid her and not give her the attention she so clearly craved. Still, for all my efforts Alexa soon called out and I went over to find her laying there concealing her boobs with her hands.

"Can you do me a favor, and put some lotion on my back?"

I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

"Err, I don't think that's such a good idea."

"Why no? It's only lotion, pervert." she quipped back. "Get your mind out of the gutter."

Against my better judgement, I took the lotion as she flipped over and applied the gooey substance all over her ass and hips, before working my way up to her shoulders and neck. The sexy little minx cooed the entire time, and even wiggled her derriere in a provocative manner as I pampered her.

"Mm... I love being covered in oil." she teased.

"You really get off on this huh," I said. "Teasing and provoking guys."

"I'm not doing anything wrong." she grinned slyly. "I'm just laying here. YOU'RE the one running his hands all over my body."

As Alexa spoke, I could feel all sense and logic leave my body – particularly as my hands seemed to have a mind of their own and my fingers now wandered along the side of her ribs and softly brushed along the swell of her breasts, making her coo. I couldn't believe how soft she felt.

Of course, Lexi and I couldn't be around each other for more than a few minutes before breaking into an argument, and that day was no different. This time we fought about – of all things – who was going to drive the car if and when Buddy called to come pick him up from the office.

Having been teased beyond belief, I finally slammed down the bottle of lotion and marched back into the house to play more video games. Anything to get my mind off that glistening booty, and body. At that point I was so worked up I was more angry than aroused.

Amusingly enough, this was the precise time Buddy called and asked us to come pick him up. Alexa immediately sauntered into the house, and while still topless and clutching her bare breasts, seemed adamant about driving.

"Forget it. I'm driving."

"No, I wanna drive."

"You're not getting these keys," I insisted. "And you're especially not driving, dressed like that!"

"Give me the keys Dan, it's my car!"

"Actually no, it's Buddy's car. And no. It's not happening."

"okay, fine. Here's the deal." she said. "If you manage to pin me down in three moves, I'll let you drive."

"Huh?"

"You heard me. Or are you afraid you can't handle me."

I took her up on the challenge, but before I even had time to set up any ground rules or ask if she was going to get changed, Alexa swept my leg and flipped me onto the floor. In an instant the blonde (topless) wrestler and I were grappling around on the carpet like two teenagers, and to my surprise the crafty little bitch was quick!

It didn't take long for both of us to build up a sweat and pant excessively as she attempted to place me into a triangle choke, only for me to spin around and pin her firmly onto the carpeted floor. Once there, the expression on her face changed from one of amusement to a look of anger and determination.

"UGGHHH!!"

"Give up?" I growled.

"Fuck you! Never. Not a chance," she hissed back, before I felt her pull me down and catch me off guard with a quick and sudden kiss on the lips!

At first I couldn't believe it had happened, and I think I was in genuine shock. But then when I realised what she was actually trying to do (distract me) it only missed me off more. Alexa used this to her advantage to find some strength and twist her pelvis, before gripping me harder and pulling me into another kiss, this time shoving her tongue into my mouth.

I gasped at the action and kissed her back - only to prove that her tactics wouldn't work and that I could give as good as I got - and I felt her wriggle around and wrap her strong powerful legs around me, pinning me in place.

In an instant the two of us seemed to lose all sense and reason and proceeded to grind on each other while making out aggressively.

What started out as a diversionary tactic now turned into an all out french kiss. In fact the moment the kissing began, Alexa was arching her back and humping me like a woman possessed. Caught up in the moment, I shoved my pants down my legs and immediately slammed myself home - FILLING her completely in one swift action!

"ugh-fuck!" she grunted, as I placed her ankles over my shoulders and proceeded to pound her again and again.

No lube was needed (or rubber for that matter) as Lexi was seriously aroused, and I instructed her to play with her clit while I now fucked her right there on the living room floor.

The pattern of her rubbing soon matched the rhythm of my thrusts, as I watched her ample breasts jiggle freely as we fucked, causing her to grow increasingly excited with each stroke.

"ohmigod.. ohmigod..." she grunted, as I fucked her senseless - a weeks worth of pent up frustration finally coming to a boil.

I drilled that tight little cunt of hers with all my might, and leaned over to suck one of her stiff nipples into my mouth, which in turn sent a shiver up her spine, while her hands fumbled through my hair.

In fact the wetness of her cunt was so sweet and incredibly slick that it soon set me off too, and I had to physically pull out and shoot my load all over her exquisite body, absolutely soaking her belly and chest in spunk. But if I thought that was the end to our impromptu little "tryst" I was gravely mistaken, as Alexa lay there stunned for a moment, then as if pissed off, suddenly moved to straddle me on the floor and moved to sit on my face!

I groaned with surprise as I was suddenly presented with her impeccable peach, and hungrily licked at her shaved cunt. She moaned as my tongue slithered inside her hole, while she proceeded to hump my face.

"ugh-yeah, eat me..." she grunted above. "Eat my tight little cunttt!"

I couldn't believe how good she tasted, and licked her enthusiastically, tonguing and slurping at her pussy and bunghole.

Alexa responded favorably to this, and reached back to stroke my cock, which now twitched back to life, before she swung her legs around and leaned forward to place us into a sixty-nine. I didn't think it was possible, but she seemed to get increasingly wetter as she wiggled her THICC ass cheeks and churned her slit against my tongue and chin, while on the other end I felt her stroke my cock with her hand before devouring it with her hot mouth.

"Mmmpphhhfff" she moaned hotly while sucking me.

Alexa swirled her tongue around the head, moaning and vibrating against my prick as I worked my tongue deep into her cunt. I felt her tongue swishing and swirling up and down my shaft, polishing me thoroughly before her head would bob back and forth over the rod.

God damn this bitch could suck a mean dick, I thought.

She then took her lips off my prick and I felt her tongue flutter around my nuts, briefly sucking each ball into her mouth, before moving back to blow me again. Returning her attention in kind, I reached up to pry her thick ass cheeks apart and zeroed in on her ass, and she just about lost her fucking mind.

"oh, oh-god, right there.. don't stop!" she whimpered audibly as I probed her bunghole.

I didn't need to be asked twice, and happily rimmed her sweet little hole with zeal. Her entire body began to shake, as she gripped my cock even tighter, sucking more of it into her mouth as her fingers massaged my nuts.

"oh-yes, eat my ass!" she panted with a mouth full of cock.

Her clit was grinding against my chin as I tongue-fucked her shit-pipe. In fact I moaned out loud when I watched her bunghole not only respond to my relentless probing, but actually wink and gape open for me. Moments later, I returned to her dripping pussy and slurped it audibly into my mouth, driving her mental. Then, without warning Lexi got up to change positions again.

"Fuck it, I need you inside me!" she growled while taking charge.

Just from the tone in her voice I knew not to argue with her, and watched as Alexa carefully lowered herself down onto my cock, relishing the sensation of being filled.

She started riding up and down slowly, but gradually picked up the pace. All I could do was lay back and watch, as this stunning blonde used me for her own pleasure. I ultimately leaned forward and sucked her nipples into my mouth, which caused her to buck a little harder and moan a lot louder. She grunted loudly as I bit softly on one of her nipples, and pushed herself down all the way on my cock.

Lexi placed her hands on my chest, and pushed herself down as far as she could, riding it hard and deep, squeezing her cunt on every up stroke. I reached up and put my hands on her hips to help dictate the pace.

She smiled and started leaning back, putting her hands behind her on the floor, spreading her legs wide, allowing me to strike new regions of her tight little pussy. I couldn't help but stop and marvel at the vision before me, of a bare naked, sweat glistened Alexa Bliss taking the full length of my rod.

She must have ridden me like that for several minutes, cumming a few times in the process. Ultimately I reached up with one hand, and started tweaking her nipples, which caused her to moan and buck even harder.

"unghhh-fuckkk." she sighed.

My cock twitching inside her as I grew ready to cum again. She either sensed it, or didn't care as her own orgasm approached. I started bucking up into her with long thrust, as she'd push down hard into it, grinding her clit against my hips, holding for a moment, then sliding up, followed by slamming down on my cock again.

"We don't have much time." she moaned while glancing up at the clock.

In all the chaos, it only occurred to me now that we were supposed to be in the car picking up Buddy across town - instead here I was balls-deep inside his famous fiance.

"Think you can cum again?" I hissed, to which she smiled.

"I wanna make you cum too!" she replied, before leaning down to kiss me hard on the lips.

Our tongues spiralled aggressively as I reached down to grab both of her luscious cheeks in each hand, and pounded up into her like a god-damn jackhammer. Alexa cried as the sound of skin slapping against skin resonated around the room.

"ohmifuckinggodd don't stop!" she wailed.

"Lexi, come for me." I growled inside her mouth. "Cum all over my cock, you little slut!"

The mewling starlet could only sob as I pounded her mercilessly into the carpet, while we both approached the finish line. Sensing my climax, I buried myself as deep as humanly possible inside her snug little cunt and exploded!

Lexi cried out loud as I unloaded inside her, and began thrashing about wildly as this set off her own orgasm and we came together. Her body was still twitching as I pulled out and collapsed beside her in exhaustion, my thick-hot load, slowly seeping out of her spent pussy.

"Holy shit," she panted. "Where the fuck did that come from?"

I grinned contently, "You still want those keys?"

"Nah, you go ahead." she admitted with a smile. "I surrender. You win."

"Good girl."

Post Thanks / Like

Fucking hell, that was hot AF.

Glad to see you give Alexa Bliss the story treatment, TPG.

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Wonderful job TPG! I'm a fan of Miss Bliss, so it's nice to see her get some recognition.

5. Thanks TheLW, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TheLW, TPG liked this post