Hollywood Hills
With Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johansson
Written by TPG
CODES: MFF, blowjob, voy, rim, drugs
DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

It was around this time that Conrad was celebrating his 60th birthday, and pulling out all the stops, he decided to throw a lavish star-studded party up at his mountain top mansion in the Hollywood Hills.

There I was soon whisked around the room and introduced to a series of high profile celebrities, including several producers and directors, and leading ladies.

It was during this time that I also happened to glance across the way and spied two of Hollywood's most sort after actresses, Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johansson.

Watching them from a far, I noted the way they stood huddled in the corner drinking and laughed among themselves while clearly sneering and taunted the other guests.

Despite staying in the corner for most of the evening, the two appeared to be in a very playful and flirtatious mood, until Scarlett and I exchanged glanced and shared what could only be describe as a "moment" together.

The moment itself had only last a few short seconds but it was powerful nonetheless.

In fact a minute later I watched with amusement as she leaned over and whispered something into Natalie's ear before the two of them seemed to scheme something together and walked through the crowd and over in my direction.

"Holy shit." I thought aloud. "They're heading over here right now."

For the first time in a long time I actually felt nervous as I realized they were coming over.

They were either coming over to confront or berate me for staring too long, or maybe they were simply coming over to introduce themselves. Considering Portman's reputation (for being a complete bitch) I didn't know what to expect and braised myself for the worst.

"Hello." Natalie beamed widely. "You must be Matt. You work for Conrad right?"

"Shh. Don't tell anyone." I joked, making Scarlett chuckle.

"I'm Natalie." she explained. "And this is Scarlett."

"Nice to meet you both."

"Hi." Scarlett smiled before Natalie spoke more bluntly.

"We were just about to get ourselves another drink. Would you like to join us?"

"I'd loved to." I said, turning my back on the group of people I had been mingling with.

With that said I then followed the ladies over to the bar area where we toasted to their success and we got to know each other a little better.

To my surprise the ladies seemed very sweet and somewhat infatuated with me, apparently intrigued with who I was and what I did for a man as powerful as Conrad.

Still. While Scarlett seemed legitimately friendly and flirtatious I found Natalie to be a lot more rude and conceited. To be blunt, she genuinely seemed to have a chip on her shoulder and appeared to have trust issues with men.

I wasn't sure if it was directed at me specifically or everyone else at the party for that matter, but she just seemed like she didn't want to be there and had something better to do.

"So what's it like?" Scarlett asked as we enjoyed some Champagne. "Working for someone as notorious as Conrad?"

"Well it can be pretty interesting at times." I answered honestly. "But for the most part it's great."

"Besides." I added. "Where else do you get to mingle with beautiful women from around the globe like this?"

To my amusement this approach seemed to work wonders on the "Avengers" star as she immediately began to blush at my compliments. Meanwhile Natalie seemed considerably more cynical and I could tell she had heard "one liners" all before.

The "Attack of The Clones" star immediately noticed the reaction I was eliciting from her blonde friend and she simply rolled her eyes at us. This made me laugh and only spurred me on.

In the meanwhile it was only now that I realized just how much alcohol we had glugged down with Scarlett's increasingly flirtatious demeanor.

It seemed the more drinks she had the closer she seemed to stand to me when she spoke, and by this stage she was standing so close I could actually feel her breath on my face.

I also noted that her raspy tone seemed to grow additionally huskier by each passing minute, which really turned me on. God she was stunning creature. Everything about her just screamed sex.

Fortunately for us Natalie took this opportunity to disappeared for a few minutes giving Scarlett and I some much needed time alone where I stared into her big green eyes and couldn't help but get a vibe from her.

At this point I was almost certain that if I just played my cards right I would be leaving the party with her.

"So what do you like to do with yourself when you're not shooting feature films around the globe?" I asked.

"Um. I don't know." she replied. "Mostly relax and just kick back I guess. I like to paint, read, and sing."

"Oh. You sing too?" I quipped. "How come I've never heard anything you've done?"

Scarlett giggled. "That's because I currently only sing in my private life. Mostly in the shower."

"I see." I grinned widely, my mind filling with all kinds of lewd images.

"Who knows." she playfully added. "Maybe if you play your cards right you might just get a performance out of me."

"I'd like that." I heard myself say.

Suddenly, just as I thought Scarlett and I were making a connection and were on the verge of sharing our first kiss Natalie returned and without warning grabbed her best friend by the hand and pulled her away.

"Quick!" she insisted. "Follow me!"

Naturally I was a little pissed off and confused by this action, but Scarlett reached out for my hand and invited me to tag along as Natalie now pulled her (us) though the packed crowd and up a flight of stairs and into one of the private bedrooms which featured a lavish marble bathroom.

It was there I heard her quip something about locking the bedroom door as we entered, and by the time I caught up with the ladies in the bathroom Portman slammed the door shut behind me and locked us inside.

While I now stopped to wonder just what her problem was, she soon produced a small vile of coke and invited us both to take a hit off the marble counter top.

"Hmm." I grinned. "I was wondering how long it'd take until I saw some coke downstairs."

"Yeah. I know." she quipped. "That's why this party sucks!"

"No. Don't say that." Scarlett pouted. "I'm having a great time."

"Yeah. You would." Her friend countered.

Then. Just as Portman helped herself to a hefty line of nose candy, she turned to say something clever but was suddenly interrupted by her cell phone.

With the Oscar Winner briefly distracted, Scarlett and I helped ourselves to two chunky lines before we quickly returned to our conversation and soon discovered just how exceptionally aroused and playful we both were.

I suspect the combination of alcohol and cocaine had a lot to do with our aroused states. We were both now a little giddy as we stood there laughing and embracing one other.

To look at us you would assume we had been dating for the longest time, and while we carried on Natalie could only roll her eyes and tell us to keep it down as she spoke it Hebrew to one of her friends.

"Well-well. Look who's little miss bossy-boots." Scarlett replied, which for whatever reason made us both laugh hysterically.

It was then right in the moment of laughing uncontrollably that ScarJo and I stared into each other's eyes and share another moment together. This time however we were in arms length of each other and nothing was going to stop what happened next.

"You know." she purred. "I really like your eyes."

"That's funny." I replied as I traced my finger across her face. "I was about to say the same thing about your lips."

Johansson seemed to contemplate something for a few moments before she daringly quipped.

"You like my lips?" she pouted. "Prove it."

With that said I then slipped my finger between her lips and gasped inwardly as she sucked it into her mouth suggestively. Without wasting another moment I leaned forward and kissed her hard on the mouth, while she keenly reciprocated and thrust her wet down my throat.

Caught up in the moment, the actress and I quickly grew a whole lot more amorous in the corner of the lavish bathroom and almost forgot that we had company.

In fact, as we kissed each other passionately I let my hands wander across her voluptuous figure and reached up to finally fondle and grope those large natural breasts through her dress.

To my delight Scarlett didn't protest or resist for a moment and instead reached down and grasped the raging boner in my pants before she stopped to teasingly rake her long fingernails over the fabric.

"Hey." I snickered into her ear. "Be careful what you wish for young lady. You might just get it!"

"What are you hiding down there." Scarlett smiled seductively. "I want it. I want to see it. Take it out. I dare you."

As the starlet spoke, her hands impatiently reached inside my pants and made direct contact with my hard cock.

But before I had time to even respond appropriately, she withdrew her champagne flavored tongue from my mouth, bent over and immediately treated my throbbing member to a quick appreciative kiss which took my breath away.

"Jesus!" I let out involuntarily, as she quickly traded an appreciative kiss for a courteous lick.

The "Lost in Translation" star wasted little time and hastily swallowed the head of my dick while I stood there dumbfounded, still amazed at the suddenly turn of events.

In little less than an hour or so I had gone from admiring the starlet from across the room to sharing some coke with her and her BFF, to now have her sucking my cock?

"Well this party is certainly picking up." I remarked as I admired the vision of her head bobbing up and down in the vanity mirror.

You couldn't wipe the smile off my face even if you tried. Seeing my reaction, Scarlett smirked up at me as she finally dropped all pretence and fell to her knees before me and proceeded to outright blow me.

Meanwhile Natalie continued to chat to her friend on the phone and it was only now that she glanced over her shoulder to see what we were doing. She responded by rolling her eyes and giggling as though it was the most natural thing in the world to see.

"Err. I have to call you back." I heard her whine into the phone. "Yep. She's up to her old tricks again. You wouldn't believe me if I told what she was doing right now."

"Excuse me?" Scarlett said while popping my cock out of her mouth.

"Well shit Scar." Natalie directed at her kneeling friend. "Don't let me interrupt you two. Pretend I'm not here."

Here comment was laced in sarcasm before Scarlett sneered back at her grumpy friend.

"Hey. You could always just leave and give us some privacy you know."

"I could say the same thing to you." Natalie countered. "You know there's bed right there on the outside of that door."

"Huh?" scarJo paused. "Oh yeah. Right."

Both Natalie and I laughed at Johannson's simple mindedness before the ladies continued to joust back and forth. All the while the blonde vixen continued to stroke my shaft with her hand as I caressed the top of her head, spurring her on.

"Ugh. They're so disgusting." We then heard Portman quip into the phone. "She's not even doing it right."

Noting this, Scarlett suddenly took her mouth way from my organ and responded to her claim.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing." Portman giggled nervously.

The blonde bombshell then looked up at me from the floor.

"What about you?" she asked me directly. "Am I doing it right?"

"Abso-fucking-lutely." I assured her. "Don't stop."

"Thank you." Johansson replied, before poking out her tongue at Natalie.

Once again all three of us began to laugh as Portman continued with her phone conversation and critque of ScarJo's cock-sucking abilities.

"I know right. I think someone needs to show her how to do it."

Hearing this last comment Scarlett was fed up.

"You know what! If you're so good why don't you come over here and show me how it's done."

"Yeah right." Natalie quipped, while my eyes suddenly lit up.

'My luck couldn't possibly be that good could it?' I thought to myself, as I watched Natalie now watch Scarlett intently.

With that said Scarlett went right back to sucking my dick as I now watched Natalie finally finish up her conversation and hang up the phone.

While she then fumbled with her cell for a few extra minutes I noticed her watching us in the corner of her eye, gauging and evaluating the blonde girls technique.

Finally after what seemed like an age Portman put away her phone and sauntered over to our position by the vanity.

"Now be honest with me." Natalie directed at me. "Is she any good at that?"

"Exceptionally good." I grinned. "She's a natural. She's a natural born cock-sucker."

Hearing this comment Scarlett moaned appreciatively.

"Yeah right." Portman replied. "I highly doubt that."

To my surprise the Oscar winner then dropped to her knees beside her blonde friend and without warning reached out to gently cup and caress my heavy nuts.

"Hmm." she commented. "He really does have a beautiful cock though."

"Mm-Hmm." Scarlett agreed.

It was at this point that Scarlett's mouth was literally drooling with spit as she drowned my cock with her warm saliva, and used her saliva as a form of lubricate to stroke my shaft with her hand.

As incredible as this messy blow job was, I then gasped with surprise as I watched Natalie grasp the base of my rod with her own hand and withdraw my prick from her friends mouth and abruptly enveloped my penis.

"Whoa." I let out. "Holy. Shit."

The difference in technique, not to mention the dissimilar heat from their mouths was astounding and cause my eyes to roll into the back of my head. I now gripped the marble vanity with my hands as I noted their varying methods.

Right away I noticed that while Scarlett seemed to rely solely on her lips (those incredibly soft, full, luscious lips), Natalie on the other hand twisted the knob and flicked her head from side to side and integrated the use her (long wet) tongue to swirl it around the tip.

The two starlets couldn't be any more different in the way they sucked dick, and yet if I had to decide on who was more skilled I honestly couldn't tell you. Both had their advantages, as they now took turns devouring my cock and treating me to a mind numbing blowjob.

"Here, copy me." Natalie instructed, as a strand of saliva connected her lips to my cock.

Natalie swiftly swiped it away and took me deep into the back of her throat, while at the same time she massaged the flat of her tongue along the underside of my shaft causing me to moan out loud.

"Jesus!!" I grunted.

To Scarlett's dismay, each time Natalie took me between her talented lips I found myself squirming involuntarily. The girl was simply a cock sucking champ.

"What am I doing wrong?" Scarlett asked with wiping her chin.

"You know what they say: Practice makes perfect." Natalie quipped, before she directed my pulsing member back to her blonde friend and abruptly spat at my nuts before taking one of my balls into her mouth.

"Here. You suck his dick." Natalie suggested. "While I'll work his balls. That should get him off."

"Oh. Sweet Jesus." I heard myself moan at the mere suggestion.

At this point I could hardly breathe much less converse with the girls about Scarlett's oral abilities, or lack thereof. Still. Although Natalie's cock sucking skills were exceptional, I would hardly rate ScarJo's attempt as bad. Natalie simply made her pale in comparison.

The ladies now really started to go to town as Johansson gave up trying to compete with Natalie's talented tongue and instead tried a totally different tact.

She now offered the head of my shiny cock to her friend as she leaned under to take one of my balls into her hot mouth and treating my balls like they were her very own Willy Wonka Everlasting Gobstopper.

One, two, three times they took me to the verge of nirvana before stopping my orgasm. If only to tease and torment me.

"Oh. Fuck!" I moaned to this combined onslaught, which seemed to please the blonde starlet.

"Mm. I knew there was something I was good at." she remarked between sucks before trailing her tongue even lower still.

I now moaned out loud as I had both girls sucking and slurping and licking on my package and could hardly contain myself. Especially as Scarlett suddenly grew more bolder with each passing moment and now proceeded to lick my taint.

"Spread your legs." Johansson hissed, before I felt her glide her wet tongue down across my bunghole at the same time as Portman grasped me tight in her fist and swirled her hot tongue around the bell-end.

"Good God! What are you girls trying to do to me?" I groaned as I reached back to grasp the counter top to steady myself.

"We're trying to make you come, silly." Scarlett cooed before returning her lips to my butt.

"Mm. That's it. Eat his ass you dirty little slut!" Natalie encouraged, causing both Scarlett and I to both moan in concert.

Feeling bold I then commented on Portman's remarks.

"Why don't you put your money where your mouth is." I dared the Oscar winner. "And show her how it's done."

Portman initially snickered at the notion but then something in her eyes changed.

"Yeah. I bet you'd like wouldn't you." she quipped. "Have me stick my tongue in your ass."

At that precise moment we both heard Scarlett grunt erotically as she tried to push her chin further between my cheeks and hungrily slurped her tongue against my backdoor.

"Wait." Natalie interrupted. "Let me try."

With that said I then watched in wonder as she pushed her friend aside and then turn around and slide underneath my legs so that I now essentially sat on her face.

"Oh. That's so fucking hot." Scarlett groaned in her distinctive tone.

I then gasped with glee as I felt Natalie plunge her tongue deep inside my ass as Scarlett spat at my cock and I grabbed the back of her blonde head and proceeded to fuck her pretty face.

I was now compelling Scarlett Johansson to deep throat my cock while Natalie Portman rimmed my asshole at the exact same time. All three of us began to moan out in unison, as we waited to see who would crack under the pressure first.

It was only a minute later that Natalie finally emerged from between my legs and now flashed me the most smoldering eyes yet. It seemed the seedy encounter had really riled something deep and dirty inside the actress and she was now ready to take it to the next level.

Noting the expression on her face I reluctantly withdrew from Johansson's (slobbering) wet mouth and stuffed my shiny meat stick back inside Portman's waiting gob.

"Mm. Yeah. Fuck her mouth!" Scarlett growled. "Make her gag on that big fat cock!"

Natalie's eyes now filled with water as I pounded her mouth and repeated the action on Scarlett.

It was without doubt one of the nastiest yet erotic encounters I had ever been involved in, and judging by their "oohs" and "aahs" I suspected it was as erotic for them as it was for me.

It was at this point that I insisted that the ladies show me their breasts, and as expected Scarlett's tits were absolutely magnificent.

Meanwhile I could see that Natalie was a little uncomfortable and clearly self conscience about exposing her small tits, but after some prodding from her buxom friend Portman revealed two of the most incredibly hard, inch long nipples I had ever seen.

"Ugh. Don't you just love her fucking nipples!" Scarlett hissed, as she immediately leaned over and abruptly devoured her friends pencil eraser sized nip, taking Natalie's breath away.

I simply nodded in agreement as I took this opportunity to reach down and fondle Johansson's heavy blouse puppies and used my free hand to stroke my cock to completion.

"Yeah. Cum all over her tits!" Natalie encouraged. "Shoot your fucking load all over her big boobs! I want to lick it off them!"

As I now watched on and stroked my meat, the two actresses shared a lustful kiss, swirling their tongues inside each other's mouths for my benefit.

"God that looks so sexy." I moaned, as my hand became a blur over my rod.

"C'mon. Cum you son of a bitch!" Portman urged. "Cover this blonde slut in cum!"

"Yeah?" I repeated, encouraging her to talk dirty to me. "Is that what you want?"

"Give us that load you fuck!" Natalie hissed. "Shoot it all over us. All her tits. All over my tongue."

"Open your mouth." I growled back. "Open you fucking mouth and stick out your whore tongue and I will!"

With that said Portman happily complied and I suddenly and abruptly exploded in my hand.

In fact I came so hard I almost blew her face off. My initial load struck the brunette directly across the bridge of her nose, startling her briefly before I flicked my hips and directed the rest of my wad all over Scarlett's huge natural tits.

I then watched in wonder as her BFF hungrily licked and slurped at the mess with her tongue before the two starlets shared a very hot and messy kiss.