List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Secretarial Duties" with Vanessa Merrell

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Secretarial Duties" with Vanessa Merrell

Secretarial Duties
    With Vanessa Merrell
    Written by TheLW
    Codes: MF, Blowjob, Creampie, Fingering
    Disclaimer: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

(story inspired by this pic)

Over the last twenty years or so, I've been fortunate enough to be financially well off, maybe not a millionaire, but enough to own a successful company, and occasionally travel the world. As for me, to describe myself, I'm a Caucasian male in my mid forties, whose a rather good looking fella, and in pretty great shape for my age.

I recently had to let my previous secretary go, due to some illegal activity she was involved in, and replaced her with a young woman named Vanessa Merrell. Admittedly she wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed as they say, but I'd be lying if I said she wasn't one of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen, which is why I hired her three months ago.

It was during that time, that I had developed a sexual relationship with the twenty-one year old woman, despite the fact that I was a little more than twice her age. I have to admit, knowing Vanessa would be at the office every day, and that she at some point, would either be down on her knees giving me a blowjob, bent over my desk getting fucked, or both… gave me something to look forward to each work day.

It's while finishing up an important call with a respected client, that I glanced at the clock that was hanging in my office and noticed the time, before pushing a button on the intercom system that was connected from my office to my secretaries desk.

"Ms. Merrell, if you could, I would like a coffee brought to my office."

"Of course Mr. Stone," she answered back "...I'll be right there."

Moments later Vanessa entered my office, with my coffee in hand, dressed in a grey button upped shirt with a white blouse underneath it, as well as a short grey skirt that matched her shirt, besides that she had her hair in a ponytail, big hoop earrings in her ears, and a light shade of purple lipstick on her lips.

"Put the coffee on the desk, and come here," I tell her.

Vanessa does as she is instructed, knowing our daily routine by now, as she places the coffee down, before making her way around towards me. Inches away from me now, I bring my right hand over to Vanessa Merrell, slipping it under her skirt, confirming she wasn't wearing any panties, something I insisted on early in our relationship, as well as not wearing a bra.

As I continued to slide a digit in and out of her vaginal wall, I reached over with my other hand, grabbing the warm coffee, and taking a sip, before putting it back down. Vanessa just stood there hands behind her back, not saying anything, as I finger blasted her shaved pussy, for the next several minutes.

Eventually I removed my finger from her sex hole, before informing Vanessa that I was ready for her to give me a blowjob. As Vanessa dropped to her knees, and positioned herself in-between my legs, I pulled out my dick from behind my dress pants, exposing myself to the young woman.

Without hesitation, Vanessa quickly grabbed the base of my cock, and started stroking it, at the same time she spits on the bulbus of my prick. Seconds later, the gorgeous lady parts her lips, engulfing my shaft into her waiting mouth and begins to sucking me off. Vanessa Merrell relentlessly bobs her head back and forth, as well as side to side, coating my cock with her saliva, while at the same time massaging my balls with the palm of her petite hand.

"I'm proud of you Nessa," I tell her, as I run my hand through her long dark hair, "...you've come a long way, since that first night."

When we first hooked up, Vanessa Merrell's cocksucking skills honestly weren't that good, though thanks to our daily hookups, that quickly changed, as I molded her into the perfect little slut.

"So good!" I groaned.

Vanessa continued to work over my hard dick with her mouth, taking as much of my man meat as possible into her oral hole, as she looked up at me, with those brown eyes of hers. Ms. Merrell pulled her mouth from around my cock, before quickly twirling her tongue around the sides of my prick, working her way back up, and once again devouring my one eyed monster.

For the next five minutes, Vanessa Merrell continued to treat me to a great blowjob, until I grabbed her by the ponytail, pulling her off of me, and telling her to get off the floor and bend over the desk. Seconds later, Vanessa did just that, with her hands on the other side of the desk, and her rear end sticking up in the air, I move in behind her, lifting her short skirt up, as I get a great view of her ass.

I grab a hold of my meat stick, lining it up with her shaved cunt, before pushing in, and entering her love mound with a hard thrust. Buried inside of Vanessa, I pull out, before slamming back Into her pussy, repeatedly pumping my candle wick in and out like a seesaw.

"Oh God!" Vanessa moans, "...Mr. Stone, you always feel so good inside of me."

With my hands on her hips, I steadily hammer away, each hard stroke after another, feeding the twenty-one year old my pole shaft, as I work her sex hole over. Taking Vanessa Merrell from behind doggy style, I use this opportunity to wrap my hand around her ponytail, giving it a tug as she's forced to look up at me, as I vigorously plunge into her snatch.

"Cum for me Mr. Stone," Nessa pants, "…fill me up with your spunk."

Hearing her talk like that, it didn't take much longer, until I felt my cock pulsating, and I blasted my man custard inside of my office fuck toy's well fucked cunt. After pulling out, Vanessa turned around and thanked me for fucking her, after all manners are important.

Before Vanessa left my office, I told her that I actually needed to talk to her, about a party I was hosting at my place in a few days time.

"So what do you think, Nessa," I ask her, "would you be interested?"

"I don't know Mr. Stone," she starts to say, "...how many people would be there?"

"Only a few, maybe four, myself included," I answer back "...you'll be compensated really well for it."

"Ok, I'll do it for you," Vanessa states, "I'll be the entertainment at your party."

With that, I pull my wallet out, handing a card to her, as I tell her to pick out a sexy little outfit for the party. Vanessa Merrell then left her bosses office as a bit of cum ran down her inner thigh, as she made her way back to her desk.

The End

2. Thanks JU5TU5, Expect, taranev, whaywood13, mikemiami, jjcoolj, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes jjcoolj, JU5TU5, Expect, whaywood13, mikemiami, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Please do a sequel.

4. Thanks TheLW thanked for this post
    Likes TheLW liked this post