Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: Taylor Swift - bikini beach candids in Turks and Caicos, July 4, 2018

Post Thanks / Like

Default Taylor Swift - bikini beach candids in Turks and Caicos, July 4, 2018

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by miamidolfins5407 View Post
    What percentage of Taylor Swift's bathing suits come from the early 1960's? Like 70-80%?
    She's extremely paranoid about slips or illicit nudes. She went on a rant in an interview about the precautions she and her security take that would have made her seem pretty nutty, except it came out right about the time the first Jennifer Lawrence Fappening pics hit. At which point she looked like a goddamn genius oracle.

So she saves her extremely rare appearances in a real bikini for carefully staged pics with a "boyfriend" when the gay rumors get too serious. "Look! Here I am with my boyfriend! Who is completely a boy! Not gay at all, nope, not a bit. Ignore those pics of me with Karlie. Please!" Since she's actually swimming and there's a chance for a mishap, out comes the extra-coverage suit. And probably water resistant tape or glue. Being fake is no excuse not to be careful, she didn't get this far pretending to be straight to let the secret out now in anything other than the most deliberately planned way.

3. Thanks ivanhoe, X42, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes ivanhoe, X42, mikemiami, TPG liked this post