List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Enter Sandman" with Olivia Holt

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Enter Sandman" with Olivia Holt

Enter Sandman
    With Olivia Holt
    Written by Harbinger
    Codes: MF, role-play, blowjob, finger, oral, rimming, anal, facial
    Disclaimer: This story is 100% fiction from my crooked mind, and never happened.
    A/N: Olivia Holt was not harmed in the making of this story.

She didn't see me at the movie she went to. She didn't see me follow her out. She never saw me in the cab right behind hers. She never saw me get out on the block after hers.

It was my pleasure to watch her relaxing on her big leather wrap-around couch. I could almost smell the popcorn she made and lightly seasoned with sea salt and crushed black pepper. I found out she's a fan of the new Star Wars movies.

I'm a lucky man. I get to watch Olivia Holt get tired, undress, and get ready for bed. A grape-purple camisole top and mint green boy shorts. She even makes herself look like a snack for me.

I wait until I know she's asleep. Her breathing is even, her chest steadily rising and falling with each inhale and exhale. I'm convinced now that little Ms. Holt is happily off in Dream Land.

I walk over to her front door, and I have to give the little minx credit. If I haven't been watching her for so long, I wouldn't have a clue that her spare key is taped under the mailbox. With it in hand, I unlock the door and invite myself in.

I take my shoes off in respect of the meticulously kept and tidy one-story house. It also allows me to silently stalk to the bedroom like the predator I am about to become.

Her bedroom door is open because she probably thought she was alone. It wouldn't make a difference. I'll leave it open because she won't be running anywhere, either. The rope-ties from her curtains I swiped on my way through her living room will see to that.

I tiptoe to Olivia's bed and take a second to stand over her, to just watch this angel sleep so peacefully. She's on her back with her hands folded together over her flat tummy.

Ever so carefully, I move her arms above her head after I tied the ends to the posts of her bed. I have to be super careful as not to wake her while I tie the loose ends around her wrists.

With Olivia's hands now secured, but not painfully, in place, she's all mine. I've dreamed of this since the day she turned eighteen. It's been a long wait. Here I am, sitting on the edge of the newly-made Marvel starlet. And here she is, Olivia Holt. My goddess. She has no idea how much pleasure we are both in for.

I run the back of my hand down the length of her arm and down her side. She moves just a little, so I pause. She relaxes again and I know she's still in deep sleep. I lean in and nestle my nose in her silky soft blonde hair. I can smell her lavender shampoo still.

"You're so much better in person, up close," I whisper as if she could hear me. "You're so beautiful, Olivia." I lean down even further and I kiss her neck. She turns her head a bit, but I don't stop as I kiss her jaw, and then her soft, full lips.

She stirs a little more with each action, but she contentedly sighs as I pull back the thin silk sheet that covers her waist and legs. I trace her left leg with my fingertips, and then her right. Her skin is unbelievably flawless.

I put both hands at the waist of her boyshorts and am about to slide then off when the young angel opens her eyes.

"Oh, hi there," I say with a smile and brush her cheek with my knuckles. "So glad you could join me," I quip.

"Who are you?" Olivia asks me, completely confused, probably scared. I don't want her to be scared. She tries to move her arms and looks up to see the ties, no doubt. "What's going on?" She's terrified. I want her to be relaxed, but the sheer horror in her eyes makes me feel powerful and just… god-like.

"We're going to have a bit of fun. It'll be a lot better for the both of us if you don't struggle," I tell her, trying to calm her as I caress her chin in my hand. Her skin is like porcelain and her features so fine, so seemingly fragile but somehow still strong and a little defiant. Even now, helpless before me, she has a certain fire in her. It makes me want her more.

"Let's begin, shall we?" I ask rhetorically as I pull my t-shirt over my head.

"Or we couldn't. You could just leave and we'll pretend nothing ever happened," she offers.

"I'm afraid I can't do that," I say with s frown. I reach down and cup her young sex through Her light green bottoms that are underwear as much as shorts. "I want this too much. I want you too much.

"No," the defiant little lady tells me. "No. Get out of here. Please, just go!" she begs as I apply a bit of pressure and move my hand up and down her clothes covered peach.

"You're going to enjoy this, I promise," I tell the blonde bombshell again as I take the bottom of her camisole and slowly roll it up her tight belly, my lips following it all the way up. I stop pulling the little top up just above her breasts.

"You know," I begin as I fondle both firm yet delightfully pillowy tits, "most guys don't like A and B cups, but your breasts absolutely drive me wild."

Olivia's about to make some kind of rebuttal or throw some shade, but I tweak her nipples and make her gasp instead.

"And these tight brown nipples of yours… they're to die for," I say honestly as I slowly, reverently lower my head to lick a circle around her areola.

"They are to die for. Because I'm going to kill you," she snaps. Her little retort is followed by a little yelp when I nip her supple breast flesh.

"I'm sure you will," I chuckle and let my tongue finally flip and lap at her hardening peak, my hand still massaging her other mound and occasionally tweaking the nipple cresting it.

I speed up the game by increasing the surface area of my exploring tongue and switching up which adorable globe I attack. Every new centimeter of skin is just as tasty as the last and feels just as good under my lips and tongue.

"You're a fucking pervert, you know that?" Olivia tells me and I smile around her tit. She's uselessly trying to wriggle out from under me, but I'm straddling her with my knees on either side of her waste and her hands are still tied. The effort might make her feel better, might help her think she doesn't want it.

"Oh, I know. And I'm just firing up."

"Wait. What are you doing?" Olivia asks and strains her neck to keep me in view as I get off the bed. I answer her question as I pull my own shirt off and then my pants. "Oh no. Oh hell no!" Holt shouts at me like she has any power here.

The last thing to go are my navy blue boxer-briefs. As soon as my hard cock springs to the open air, I watch with a pleased smirk as Olivia's dark brown eyes get as large as saucers. The soft glow from her bedside lamp I turned on after she woke up gives a beautiful glow to features and eyes.

"Keep that thing away from me!" she tries to order me indignantly. "That thing is huge! Look how small I am," she tries to get me to consider her in this.

"I am looking, trust me," I say honestly as I drink her in from golden locks to cherry red painted toenails. I slowly make my way back to her, stroking myself all the while. She watches me from the corner of her eye and scoots away from me as much as her ties will let her.

"Get away from me!" Olivia cries as the situation gets more real by the moment. "Please, just leave me alone!" she keeps trying as I grab her by the sides and pull her up a bit so she's in more of a reclined position.

"Open your mouth," I tell her as I rub the swollen head of my dick on her soft cheek. She doesn't say anything, just tries to shake her head. "I don't want to hurt you, Olivia. This is going to be a lot easier for both of us if you just open your mouth.

Olivia shakes her head again, her blonde tresses brushing against my cock skin with the motion. I tried to get her to on her own, but she didn't. I take my dick in my own hand and slap her soft, full lips with it. She whimpers but keeps her lips together. I cock slap her again but a little harder.

I pull her hair back in a tight ponytail and yank just enough for her to gasp in a bit of pain. I take the open window and slip my head between her sexy lips. I watch as I do it, her eyes growing as big as they did when I first unleashed myself.

"I know, I know. It's a lot to take in, but we'll take it slow, okay?" I try to sooth her worries. I use one hand to keep her head in place and one to stroke her hair to try to ease her. "It's okay," I promise the girl as I slowly fill her mouth. "You're doing so good."

She moaning, trying to get me away, but the vibrations around my sensitive cock just feel divine. When half of my length is in her mouth, I begin to slowly pull out and slide back in.

"There's a good girl," I commend the tormented star as I start a rhythm for fucking her face. "I want to see how you are at deepthroating, okay?"

Olivia looks up at me with big, pleading puppy dog eyes. She tries shaking her head but it just let's my cock hit more of her teeth and the inside of her cheeks. I push her head further along my aching shaft until her nose brushes the skin of my waist. She starts to gag and her eyes water before I pull her back. I make her go all the way a few more times before finally letting her go.

She slides her mouth off from around my meat spike while sputtering and coughing, her spit all over my cock and around her mouth, running down her chin. "You fucking prick!" she coughs out while trying to fix her breathing.

"I'm glad to see I haven't broken your spirit yet, Ms. Holt," I say with a smile.

"Go to hell!" the little blonde fireball cries at me, lunging forward as if she could kick my ass if her hands were free.

"That might happen someday, but I'm having too much fun in heaven tonight," I say as I shift to cover her petite frame with my taller, more muscular one. I kiss and suckle the crook of her neck and nip her collar bone before lavishing her breasts with the same attention as I did before.

The former Kickin' It star who played a feisty firecracker on the show, now squirms and tries to fight to get me off of her while I worship her toned torso with my hands and mouth, traveling further south.

Finally, I come to the waistband of her little boy shorts, the last clothe line of defense that separates the little pop star's body from being entirety naked with me. I use my teeth to pull it down painfully slowly, bit by bit, revealing slim hips and a perfectly shaved mons as I go.

"No. Please. What do you want from me? Name it and it's yours! Money? You want money? My car? Tickets for anything I can get my hands on? JUST TELL ME!" The little thing is so desperate.

I smile up at her from between her legs. I use my hands to pull her bottoms down the rest of the way and then off her legs. "You're what I want. This, right here," I whisper, tracing her outer pussy lips with my hands. She's trying so hard not to buck her hips into my touch. Her body is betraying her and I love it.

"Please! I'm begging you. Don't do this!" she tries again as my fingers play with her wet pussy lips. "Please!" I ignore her begging as I dip a finger into her tight lips.

"I'm sorry, but having you here, like this… I can't let you go." I wiggle my finger around in her and move it in and out of her heat before adding a second finger.

"Fucking stop! Why are you doing this?" I'm not sure she wants that answer. I think she knows that answer. She trying to fight me, trying to clamp down her vaginal muscles so I can't do anything, but the effect I'm having on her is winning out.

I'm soundly finger fucking her and the harder, the faster I go, the more fight the Cloak and Dagger star seems to lose. Her cunt is absolutely soaking after a few minutes of my hand's merciless assault, my thumb rubbing her clit and my fingers inside her. She's about to be furious with me as well as her own body because I can feel the fluttering of her inner muscles. I hear her squeaks of pleasure mixed with half-hearted cries for me to stop, her shouting "fuck you!" and "you animal!" Things of that nature.

Finally, Holt tenses and her breathing becomes more erratic than ever. Every muscle of her body convulses and my hand's efforts are rewarded when she cries out with her orgasm.

I don't give her time to recover. I grab her legs from under her knees and roll her so her feet are at the headboard and her delectable ass and peach are staring straight up at me.

She doesn't even get to ask questions or try to tell me no before I bury my tongue as deep into her juicy clam, noisily slurping up all of her unwanted arousal while making sure to hit her little pearl of a clit, too.

"Oh fuck!" Olivia finally gets out. She's watching me eat her out like a starving animal, and she knows she's not in a position to fight it. I think she's finally accepting that she's powerless and that she might as well just enjoy.

"Your tongue is so fucking deep in me," she comments in seemingly disbelief. "Mphh!" She starts rocking her hips into my mouth! Olivia Holt is now mine, but to what extent? I pull my tongue out of her hypersensitive, quivering box. "Dude? What the fuck!" She's upset now?

I don't take the time to process Olivia's change of heart, but begin to test the new waters by flicking my tongue at her butthole. Her little rosebud has been watching me for too long.

Olivia squirms a little and doesn't complain. I spread her cheeks and spit on her backdoor. "Don't get too crazy," she says shakily. I ignore her heed, spreading her ass further apart and cramming my tongue as far into her little shit pipe as I can.

"Get out of there!" she tries to kick out, but my weight on her is too much. "Stop that! Leave my ass alone!" she tries, but I'm not hearing any of it. I guess she's not as on board for anything as I thought.

"When are you going to learn that tonight… you're my bitch?" I ask rhetorically and spank her ass. She squeals and I do it again a little harder. "I love your ass. I think I'll really take it," I say as I work a finger into her battling sphincter.

"What, my pussy isn't good enough for you? You fucking creep!" she fights back with closed eyes and gritted teeth.

"Your twat's a gift, but this sweet little chocolate pot of yours? I can't resist," I tell her as I stand up.

"What are you doing?" She knows damn well, but asks anyway as I stand up on her bed, my cock in hand.

"Olivia Hastings Holt, I'm about to pound your perfect little shithole," I tell her clearly.

"No. No you fucking won't! Don't you fucking come near my tight little asshole with that big fucking boa cock!" The tip of my dick is resting on the whole I warmed up. "I said no damn it! FUCK!" she hollers as I drive my spike home. "You're too fucking big! Get out!" Olivia doesn't know whether to cry or to thank me as her eyes roll back in her head and she loses all ability to form words.

I jackhammer in and out, in and out of the defeated starlet, my thighs slapping against her ass as I absolutely fill and stress her asshole to new depths and widths. Without her incomprehensible sounds and occasional shrieks, I'd swear I fucked her lights out.

She's powerless as my orgasm builds deep in my belly and creeps it's way up my balls until I can barely control my own motions. Just before it's too late, I pull out and blow my giant fucking load down her throat, on her chin, her porcelain cheeks, golden hair and pert little vests.

She's too spent, exhausted and destroyed to say anything. She's completely used up for the night.

I untie her wrists and throw the curtain ties on the floor. I pull her camisole back down and slip her boyshorts back on her before tucking in the dirtied little angel. I slip away to the bathroom and wet a washcloth with warm water. I wipe my semen off of her features, body and hair. I toss the washcloth on the floor and climb into bed next to her.

The next morning, I get up and head into the kitchen to find Liv wearing just her panties and my t-shirt, making breakfast. "Morning, Nate," she says with a smile.

"Morning," I say back. "How are you feeling after last night?" I ask, honestly worried. I wasn't easy on the poor little thing last night.

"Sore. Really sore. But I had a lot of fun last night. And fuck, were you good!" she compliments me.

"I'm relieved to hear that," I chuckle. "I wasn't too much last night?"

"I didn't use the safe word, did I? That was my fantasy, so you get to pick the next one," she tells me in a sultry voice. What to do... what to do...

Post Thanks / Like

Damn!

3. Thanks Harbinger thanked for this post
    Likes Harbinger liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Great story and loved the twist ending

5. Thanks Harbinger thanked for this post