Title: Comic-Con Fun
with Chloe Bennet
Author: Kicks
Codes: MF, oral, anal, ATM
Disclaimer: This is 100% fiction and never happened.

I stood watching as Comic-Con went on. There were numerous booths and displays of all sorts, but I had only had eyes for the Marvel booth, specifically Chloe Bennet. She wore a button down pink shirt, with a matching tight pink skirt and tan heels. Her long tan legs looked fantastic, and the skirt accentuated her ass. As she finished doing her panel, I called her phone.
"Hey, Chloe."
"What's up? You need something?" she replied.
"Yeah. Look to your left. See me under the sign?" I waited until she had found me. "Come meet me in the closet at the back of this hallway."
"Are you fucking kidding me?" She hissed. "It's the middle of Comic-Con."
"Well, I might just tell the writers to kill off Daisy in this next season." I threatened.

"Fuck you. Fine, I'll be there in a minute."
I watched as she made her excuses to leave, and when she began walking toward me, I walked down the hallway. I checked to make sure no one was behind me and went into the closet, only waiting a few seconds before Chloe arrived.

"No one behind you?" I asked her, just to be sure.

"Yeah, I'm not stupid. I checked," she replied angrily. "What do you want me to do?"

"Well, getting on your knees and blowing me would be a start," I said teasingly. She rolled her eyes as she knelt and took my tool out of my pants, at which point she spat a gob of saliva onto the head and spread it around with her hand. I groaned as she jerked me off, lowering her head to tease me with her hot breath. She finally took it into her mouth and deepthroated me immediately, nearly taking it all in one go. She continued to expertly swirl her tongue around my shaft, her manicured fingers gently massaging my balls. I gathered her hair into a handle and with little warning, began to fuck her face. She opened her mouth wide to give me access as I shoved my cock into her throat. There was nothing sexier than watching and listening to a gorgeous girl gag and choke on a dick. As saliva began to drip from the corners of her mouth, I let go and allowed Chloe a break. She blew the collected spit into bubbles before leaning forward and allowing it to drip slowly onto the floor, staring at me all the while. As much as I wanted to skull-fuck Chloe for hours, I knew she would need to get back eventually, so I moved on.

"Bend over this cart," I told her. She stood and did as I said. I pushed the skirt up over her hips and pulled down the black thong she was wearing. I marveled at the beautiful ass in front of me, and spanked her gently a few times to watch the skin ripple. I pressed the head of my still spit-covered cock against her tight rosebud, and with a push, slid past her sphincter and buried myself to the hilt, evoking a loud groan from Chloe as I did so.

"Well, you're certainly a gentleman. Straight to my ass," she joked. I slowly sawed in and out of her, feeling my balls slap against her butt. The feeling was incredible, but I got distracted by another thought. I pulled out and grabbed her hair, turning her head around and shoving my cock into her mouth. She began to say something, but was muffled as I pushed deeper. "How's your ass taste, Chloe? Such a slut to suck a cock that was just in your butt," I said as I spanked her hard a few times. I pulled out of her mouth, and swiftly stuck my tool back in her ass, starting to really pound her now. I wrapped an arm around her hips as I pushed her into the car with each thrust, Chloe moaning softly as I sodomized her. I could feel my release building, so I pulled out and again stuck my dick into her warm mouth, immediately fucking her pretty face. "Taste your fucking ass, you dirty whore," I growled as my balls smacked against her chin. After a few seconds, I exited her mouth and once again embedded myself in her ass. I pounded her for all I was worth, before groaning as I came. I could feel my dick spray thick streams of cum deep into her bowels before I tiredly pulled out. Once more, I stuck my dick in Chloe's mouth as she used her tongue to clean off the last strands of cum. When she was finished, she stood and staggered the first few steps, making me laugh.

"Well, you certainly know how to pound a girl," she said. Her hair was disheveled and her face flushed as she pulled her skirt back down. I got one last look at her ass, cum beginning to ooze out of her hole.

"Back out I go. See ya again soon, I'm sure," she said as she opened the door. I followed her out, having dressed, and checked my pocket for her thong that I had kept. Finding it, I pulled out my phone and checked it, as Chloe was doing. We were none too soon as a crowd saw her and began clamoring for selfies, to which she obliged. I smirked to myself as I watched her smile for the cameras, as a drop of my cum slowly rolled down her leg. She nonchalantly wiped it with her finger, locked eyes with me, and licked it off. Then she walked with the crowd onto the next panel, leaving me to think about the experience I had just had.