Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Daddy's Little Girl" with Olivia Holt

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Daddy's Little Girl" with Olivia Holt

With Olivia Holt
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, inc, blowjob, voyeur, spanking, fingering, ass-play, creampie
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

I'd always heard the old adage that Hollywood girls had "daddy issues" but I never actually believed it, that was until the incredible events that took place between Olivia and I a few days ago. You see it all started one late afternoon when I was rummaging around the house for some spare batteries, and ended up in my daughter's bedroom.

I guess you could say it was my own damn fault, since I shouldn't have been snooping around in her room in the first place, but it was while going through her things that I stumbled across something peculiar.

Thankfully for me I found what I was looking for, but I also stumbled across a pair of sexy black fishnet body stockings which took my breath away. I found this particularly odd since Liv was never one to dress up or wear anything provocative, and had always been a jeans and t-shirt kind of gal. Minutes later I was back downstairs watching TV when she arrived home and rushed to her bedroom.

She was only gone for a few minutes before emerging downstairs with a backpack on, and claimed she was going out on a date.

"Gotta run," she said, bending over to peck me on the cheek. "Ray's taking me out to the movies tonight."

I flashed her a cynical look as it seemed my daughter had yet another new boyfriend, the third in as many months.

"Another boyfriend?"

"It's not like that, Ray's different." she chirped. "He's a really nice guy. You'd like him daddy."

I pressed the mute button on my remote to quiz her about it, but before I could say anything she was already out the door. With the entire house to myself, I cracked open a beer and sat watching TV but soon realized I couldn't get the thought of that body stocking out of my head.

"What the hell was she doing with a body stocking?"

This nagging question tickled my curiosity so much that I marched upstairs to take another look and to my surprise discovered that it was missing, that she had apparently shoved it into her backpack before embarking on her date?

My initial thought was that maybe one of her friends (Dove Cameron) had left it during a recent sleepover, and that Olivia was merely dropping it off. However the more I thought about it the less likely this seemed. I settled into the recliner to watch some TV and tried not to think about my daughter's date, and the fishnet stocking she had in her bag but it was almost impossible, and in the end I convinced myself that it was my fatherly "duty" to try and figure out what the HELL was going on.

That said, I picked up the phone and looked up the local session times and it wasn't hard tracking her down to a nearby movieplex which was just a mile or so away. I drove around until I found a parking spot where I could see the theater lobby, and almost lost patience and started to leave when I finally spotted her.

To my surprise the happy couple emerged from the theater giggling and holding hands, but more disturbingly, Olivia looked different. In fact I'd never seen her dressed in such a provocative manner before. Despite having left the house in nothing but jeans and a t-shirt, she now wore a super short leather skirt and fishnet (body) stockings with the tallest set of heels I'd ever seen.

The entire ensemble was incredible, and made her look way older and more mature than she was. I watched as they climbed into Ray's sports car and sped off. I started my own vehicle and followed them home, but just a block or two away they turned in the opposite direction and drove up towards the local lookout at Pomeroy Canyon.

The lookout consisted of a large grassy field with curvy roads, lots of trees and secluded places to pull over and neck, so it was pretty popular with the teenage crowd. There weren't many cars there, so I kept quite a ways back so that they wouldn't see me as I followed them up the winding road.

Ray parked the car under some trees at a sheltered curve and turned it off. I figured that they were going to do some necking, so I parked where I was and switched my vehicle off too. From my position I could see the passenger side window pretty clearly, and I watched as the loved-up couple started making out. They were obviously practiced, and I was about to fire up the engine and head on home when Olivia's head suddenly disappeared into her boyfriends lap!

I couldn't believe it. This couldn't be. Not my little girl!

I sat there stunned, hoping that her head would reappear but it never did, at least not for several minutes. When her head finally emerged I relaxed a little, but my relief was short lived as I watched the top of her head begin to bob up and down again, treating her boyfriend to a driver's seat blowjob.

Ray's head slumped back and he closed his eyes in delight. I was filled with rage as this asshole was getting a blowjob from my little girl! As I sat there trying to decide what to do next I suddenly realized that another emotion was bubbling up from inside me. Not only was I furious, but I was actually a little jealous?

As I sat there watching them mess around, a thousand emotions went through my head before one took hold, and I finally had to admit that I wanted to take a closer look, if only to confirm this truly was my so called precious daughter. I got out of my car, not shutting the door so that I wouldn't make any noise. Keeping some of the trees between me and Ray's car, I approached the lovers as quietly as possible.

When I got to the tree nearest them, I peered around and was in for an even bigger erotic shock than I ever imagined.

While I'd been out of sight, Olivia had gotten up on her knees on the passenger seat, and her head was still bobbing up and down on her boyfriends cock. I watched as his hand wandered over my daughter's ass, and began to hike her skirt out of the way to expose her derriere. I wasn't half surprised to see that she in fact was wearing the body stocking, but what really shocked me was when I realized that Olivia wasn't wearing any panties whatsoever.

My daughter's bare buns were now plainly visible through the window of the car as she BLEW her boyfriend!

Her ass was taut and bouncing against the glass with the rhythm of her efforts. I'd never noticed just what a wonderful butt she had. After all, I'd never seen it in anything other than baggy sweats or the occasional swimsuit over the years. From my vantage point outside I could actually see the pale pink rosebud of her bunghole, as she spread her knees to allow Ray's wandering hand better access to her pussy.

She was obviously wet too, and I thought I could hear her moan as he rubbed her sex. Up until that point the thought hadn't even occurred to me, and yet I was a little taken aback to discover that Olivia also appeared to be fully shaved clean.

"Jesus," I groaned, while hiding in the bushes with a raging hard on.

It was at this point that Olivia's bobbing slowed and became more deliberate, and I knew that Ray was about to cum when he snaked his fingers over her flawless ass and suddenly dipped a single digit into her backdoor, causing her to moan out loud.

"That son of a bitch..!!" I hissed through gritted teeth. "How dare her corrupt her like that!!"

I was so enraged I was almost lightheaded as I watched this entitled little prick casually play with my daughters ass, as she continued to suck his dick. I had half a mind to just march over and drag him out of the car, until I realized the effect their little display was having on me. I was as hard as a rock.

I don't know what shocked me more, my reaction to the perverted scene or the fact that Olivia didn't object to his wandering digit, and permitted him to play with her backdoor. Having seen more than any father should, I stumbled back to my car and hunched down just in case one of them looked my way. Not long after, they started their vehicle and I tailed them home where Liv climbed out of his vehicle and leaned through the window to kiss him goodnight.

Ray then drove off as Liv turned to approach the house and seemed to have this cocky, satisfied step in her walk. Interestingly enough, I watched as she didn't go to the front door, but instead walked around the side of the house where she'd no doubt change outfits.

Noting this, I knew this wasn't the first time she'd pulled such a stunt. I was absolutely furious at this point. Angry, horny, disappointed. I got out of my car and hurried to surprise her. When I came up behind her, she was so frightened that she almost screamed, then gasped when she saw it was me.

"Daddy! Jesus, you scared me."

I didn't answer and simply pinned her up against the wall. Standing at just 5'2, she'd always been on the petite side so I had no trouble holding her against the wall and keeping her there.

"Daddy, what are you doing?"

"I should ask you the same question! Where have you been, dressed like that?"

Olivia seemed to find the courage to push me off and stood her ground.

"I was just changing outfits. Is that a crime?"

"Don't take that tone with me young lady," I hissed. "I'm less concerned about your outfit than I am about the other stuff tonight."

This comment immediately caught her attention and she blushed.

"—what?"

"Yes, I went for a little drive tonight and spotted Ray's car in the park. When I went over to take a closer look, imagine my surprised when I saw my daughter's bare ASS hanging out the window while having sex!"

Olivia's face flushed red. I suspected that it was every girl's nightmare to have her dad catch her mess around.

"I don't know what you're talking about—" she lied while attempting to walk away, before I grabbed her by the wrist and stopped her.

"Where do you think you're going? I'm not finished with you yet."

"I don't have to stand here and listen to this. I'm calling mom!"

"Yes, lets ring your mother." I countered. "I'm sure she'd love to hear all about that late night blowjob."

"Daddy," she whined. "It's not like that. You wouldn't understand."

"Wouldn't I?"

She gathered her thoughts for a minute, still blushing furiously. She just couldn't bring herself to look at me, and almost whispered her explanation.

"The boys I date just expect it. If you want to have a boyfriend nowadays you have to do it. If you don't, they won't go out with you. It's that simple. It really isn't a big deal."

"So you just have SEX with every guy that asks you out?"

"No I mean, some of the girls do, but I can usually get away with a blowjob. It's just something you have to do."

I rolled my eyes in disgust as I contemplated what to say next. After all I partially blamed myself, for pushing her into the whole Hollywood lifestyle and allowing her to be a "child" star. It was only now that the image of her bare naked butt in the car window flashed in my head.

"Lift up your skirt," I said, gesturing at it with my hand.

"Huh?"

"You heard me. Lift up your skirt."

"Please, no."

"Olivia. You don't want me any angrier than I am now."

I let a sliver of anger show, and made my voice more demanding and louder, speaking one word at a time.

"Lift. Up. Your. Skirt."

My daughters eyes took on a distant focus as she turned her head away and stared at the wall. Her delicate fingers dropped to the hem of her skirt and she lifted it slowly, revealing herself to me. I don't mind admitting that I almost drooled at the sight. Olivia's dark nylons wrapped themselves around her legs but left a large gap around her crotch, making her upper thighs look even more milky white.

To make matters worse, it was abundantly clear to see how excited she was as her bald slit noticeably glistened. My earlier glimpse of her pussy was confirmed – her mound was completely shaved clean. Not a hair on it. I don't know what shocked me more, the fact that she was completely hair free or that she appeared to have the tiniest pussy I'd ever seen.

Her puffy outer lips were the creamy sun-kissed color of the rest of her skin, but her swollen inner lips were a bright pink that almost matched her lipstick. The fact that she kept herself hairless, had the surprising effect of making her puffy teen slit look even tinier. It was surely the most erotic thing I'd ever seen.

"Happy?" she quipped sarcastically before dropping the skirt.

"You mean to tell me you did that to yourself, but you're not having sex with boys?" I said, referring to her shaved mound.

"It's not a big deal. Mom knows all about it,"

"—and that's supposed to make me feel better?"

"I just like the way it feels," she admitted in a whisper, embarrassed but sincere.

"Jesus." I sighed. "I don't know what I'm going to do with you Liv."

"I could think of a few things," she joked in a flirtatious manner - trying to lighten the mood - but without thinking I snapped and abruptly slapped her across the face!!

In truth I didn't actually mean to do it, as it was done on pure impulse, but the act had a predictable outcome with her clutching her face and running off to her bedroom. I didn't see or hear from her for the rest of the night, and made myself a stiff drink before getting comfortable on the couch where I debated what to do with her. I was going to ground her no matter what - and she knew that - but I didn't know if I had the heart to tell her mom about what had happened, knowing how she'd react.

A few hours later both Kim and Cade arrived home in the middle of the night, with both of them retiring to their rooms while the wife opted to leave me out on the couch where I lay. She could see that I had been drinking throughout the night, and in those instances she usually preferred I sleep it off on the couch. I was just drifting in and out of sleep when I felt someone join me on the couch, and realized it was Olivia.

I could tell she was feeling bad about the nights events, and had been crying all night. Despite the dark, the second thing I noticed was the fact that she appeared to be dressed in her sleep attire, which consisted of nothing more than a long t-shirt. I wasn't entirely sure if she was naked underneath, but I didn't want to think about it knowing it'd probably make me hard. My daughter snuggled up to me on the couch and kissed the side of my face, apologizing for her earlier behavior.

"Please don't be angry with me daddy. I'm sorry."

"I just don't know what I'm going to do with you," I slurred back as my hands moved around her body and to my surprise it seemed she in fact was still wearing that fishnet body stocking.

I grumbled in protest but was too drunk to really do anything about it. Instead I let my hands wander around some more to determine what she was wearing and it turned out not much else. Olivia didn't say a word but I could almost hear her smiling in the dark, particularly as my hands moved around her bare hips and buttocks.

"I can't believe you sometimes," I muttered under my breath. "Do you enjoy provoking me?"

"If you hate them so much I'll take them off right now, and never wear them again."

"Damn it Liv, why do you makes things so hard." I said while kneading her teen ass with both hands.

Olivia purred to this action and nuzzled into my neck, kissing my jawline while whispering some form of apology. In my drunk, lust-fueled mind it almost felt like I was lying there with Kim, back when we first started dating and all we ever wanted to do was fuck.

She even smelt like her mother.

"...yeah?"

"wait, what did you say?" I mumbled a minute later as my daughter now kissed my neck.

"I said, you could always punish me by making me give you that blowjob."

I can't even begin to describe my shock. I won't say that the picture of her lips wrapped around my cock didn't appeal to me, but I was determined to not get flustered by my daughter's sexuality.

"Just say the word daddy, and I'll do it." she teased. "I'll do whatever you want, I promise. You know I'm daddies little girl."

"Sweetie, it doesn't work like that." I muttered back. "I wish it did, but it doesn't."

I held her tight as she now proceeded to kiss me all over my face – my hands still locked on that magnificent ass, gripping those cheeks and grinding her teen pelvis into mine. When she finally kissed me on the lips, I was so taken aback I didn't actually do anything but lay there speechless for a minute.

"Sweetheart, wait.."

She then offered me her lips again, and despite my better judgement I kissed her back! Her lips were soft and sweet, her tongue playful and inquisitive. Olivia pressed that smoking hot body against mine and our hands explored as the kiss deepened. Her little pointed tongue probed between my lips and I let it duel with mine as the kiss intensified. Her perkish little breasts rubbed against my chest while her rock-hard nipples were like two pebbles scraping over me.

She scooted up a little so that she could feed my mouth with one fat little nipple. It brushed across my chin and lips before I devoured it whole. She moaned and shuddered as I pulled the nipple away from her body then circled it with my tongue and let my teeth grip it gently. I pulled at it and let it slip away, then found the other and gave it the same treatment.

"ugh... fuck yea," she purred, as I suckled her teen titties.

My hands traced along her sides, caressing her lithe figure through those fishnets. Olivia returned my kiss, drinking desire from me as if she needed it to live. The air became short and hot, during which time she had tossed her tee to the floor leaving her to lay there on top of me in nothing but that lace body stocking. We probably kissed and tongue-wrestled each other for what seemed like an eternity before I realized she had somehow managed to take me out of my pants and was now jacking me off in her hand.

"baby, please.. we have to stop," I slurred at one point.

But despite my objections I couldn't move. I was paralyzed with lust. I just stared back into her big brown eyes, a new understanding between my daughter and I. Without saying a word, Olivia squeezed the cock in her hand causing a bubble of pre-cum to leak from its tip. She then used her fingers to smear the sticky substance all over the head of my cock, and massaged it into me.

God did that feel good as we continued to make out again. Daddies little girl sure knew how to please me. Without further ado Liv deftly kissed her way down my body, and before I could say another word, she impatiently slipped my throbbing member into her mouth. I thought I was going to cum right then and there, as my gorgeous, bubbly, multi-talented daughter now fellated me right there on the living room sofa.

She gently massaged my prick with her lips and tongue as I ran my fingers through her hair. The actress-turned-singer seemed engrossed in pleasing her father, and all other considerations including her own needs appeared secondary.

Liv genuinely seemed to love giving head, and began sliding up and down my pole with practiced strokes, keeping a gentle pressure with her lips while tickling my nuts with her fingers. Truth be told, it was one of the most sensual blowjobs I'd ever had, and I was receiving it from my little girl no less.

Olivia gradually picked up the pace, pulling me into her throat and using a firm grip on my shaft, fucking me with her mouth. I could feel the tip of my cock brush against the back of her throat, and I was amazed that she didn't gag or show any discomfort. I took her head in my hands, pulling that short blonde hair up into a ponytail, while savoring the feel of her hot, wet mouth. At one point I even pivoted her head to the side so I could fuck her cheek - and felt it bulge - before resuming my assault on her slimy throat.

"Yes baby, yes... put your hands down." I insisted. "Put them behind your back, and open that pretty little mouth for me."

She did as instructed and I fucked her pie-hole. My daughter moaned audibly with a mouthful of cock, so much so that I had to stop her from making too much noise, and pulled her up to kiss her hard on the lips again, while she reached down to grab my junk and rub the head of my prick against her naked sex.

I initially resisted this action – knowing we were about to cross a line I was sure we could NOT come back from – but once she teased the head a few more times, I seemed to lose all rhyme and reason and let her do as she pleased.

"Like this, daddy?" she panted while smearing her wetness all over my bell-end. "Can you feel that? Can you feel how wet I am right now?"

I tightened my grip on her hair and kissed her hard on the lips as she slowly and ultimately impaled herself.

"wait... baby, baby... fuck, stop." I muttered futilely before feeling myself bottom out inside her incredible cunt.

I jerked her head back and looked into her brown eyes, only to watch her purse her lips and drool a mouthful of spit right into my waiting mouth. I'd never been much for spit-play, but over the next few minutes I simply lay there (embedded inside my little girl) happily receiving mouthfuls of saliva.

"ugh.. you're so hard right now," she whispered hotly.

"Is that what you want?" I finally growled, succumbing to the moment. "You want daddies big cock inside you!"

"Please..."

I grabbed hold of her teenage hips and proceeded to dictate the pace of our lovemaking, making her grunt as I filled her cunt again and again. All of the fear and frustration that I'd held inside bubbled out of me, and I made no attempt to hide the anger in my voice.

"I can't believe you did this to me. I'm not one of your boyfriends you can just tease whenever you feel like it. I have needs too."

Her face was turned away but I could see she had bitten off a little more than she could chew, as I picked up the pace and started to pound her there on the sofa - thrusting my hips up into her hairless snatch. I wound her hair tighter in my hand, gripping it near the scalp. She actually seemed to get off on this, which only turned me on more.

"Harder, daddy."

"I haven't had to give you a spanking in years, but maybe you need to be taught a lesson."

"Yes daddy, yes. Just don't stop." she whimpered erotically. "Give it to me. Give it to your little girl!"

"Maybe next time you'll think twice about leaving the house dressed like a little slut!"

I held her firmly with one hand and swatted her bare butt with the other. Liv yelped in surprise and responded by shoving her entire tongue down my throat.

"Good girl. Use those hips," I told her, while holding her head close to mine. "Show me how you ride that cock."

To her credit, my little girl took direction well and now proceeded to take charge and rode my cock promptly. All I could do now was lay back and enjoy the ride, and hope that the distinctive sound of a hand slapping flesh wouldn't carry through the house and down the hall.

Olivia squealed with each strike, and after a few good spanks she started to sob out loud, this time her tears weren't just to fool me. She jerked and yelped with each slap but she tried hard to keep her voice down so as not to wake the rest of the house. I couldn't believe how wet she was at this point as we kissed, tongued, and swapped spit. God help me but, I just couldn't get enough of her spit.

"...again! Good girl," I encouraged as Liv continued to ride me - now slamming her hips down on me.

"fuck, fuck, fuck," she hissed softly. "I think I'm gunna cum."

The ripples that had been traveling through her tummy then engulfed her whole body, shaking her in huge spasms as I our pace increased. Liv's orgasm was like nothing I'd ever seen before, consuming her from the inside out. Instead of riding her orgasm, it rode her, and hard. My little girl convulsed around my prick as I quickly took charge of the situation and proceeded to fuck her even harder.

"oh, daddy! oh, daddy! ah-gaaaaawd!!" she mewled as I grabbed hold of her ass with both hands and fucking pummeled her pussy.

I fucked her within an inch of her life - the two of us now sweating profusely - and tried hard not to succumb to the urge to hurl myself into her like a freight train. Her pussy gripped me like a vice, so soft and tight that it caused us both to heat up with the extra friction.

I slid my hands down her legs until I could pull her knees up and directed her to squat over my cock. I then pounded her again, giving in to the need that both of us had to fill her with spunk. My daughter was a wanton picture of sin above me, an innocent, sweaty angel. I'd never felt so damned hard in my life, particularly as she took my hand and invited me to play with her ass.

To my delight I was both relived and astonished to see that I could barely worm a single finger inside her backdoor as we fucked. Not that it made a lick of difference however since, just teasing her bunghole seemed to drive her wild.

"Please, daddy. Keep your finger there."

I didn't need to be asked twice, and happily obliged - rubbing her bunghole.

Of course, in all the commotion of it all the tip if my finger would undoubtedly slip past the edge of her ring-muscle and dip inside. We both moaned on these occasions, and I thought I was going to lose my mind when at one point we felt her ass actually gape open for me.

My breath failed me, and I felt faint. My long deep strokes grew slower, as we slowly reclined back and I pushed her farther onto the corner of the couch and neared my climax. I was now pummeling her teen body into the sofa with all my might, giving her the fuck of her of young life.

"Fuck me, yes!" she begged. "Fuck the shit out of me daddy!"

"...yea?"

"I fucking love it!" she moaned. "I love the way you pound me with that big fat cock!"

Just hearing this tone from her was enough to set me off. Suddenly I came, the semen erupting from my dick in waves, splurting and gushing life into her. She wrapped her arms around me and whispered in my ear as I treated her to a thick, powerful cream-pie.

"UGH! That's it daddy. oh-god, shoot that load inside me." she gasped. "Give me that hot spunk! ...I love it."

She stroked my hair as I ejaculated inside her again and again. I slid in and out, each thrust longer and slower, each ending with a smaller gush of semen. Then there was no more left. I slumped back in a total daze, having just defiled my previous little girl.

"So, am I still grounded?" she grinned cheekily.

I shook my head in disbelief. Even now - after having been fucked three ways to Sunday - she was still a god damn flirt.

"I'll think about it," I answered back.

"Aw, I guess I'll just have to try to change your mind."

Post Thanks / Like

Another fantastic story with Olivia Holt.

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post