On the Road
With Brianna Hildebrand and Zendaya
Written by Harbinger
Codes: MFF, hand job, mast, blow job, voyeur, facial
Disclaimer: This story is 100% fiction and never happened. Just for fun!

It was only 9:00 am in Chicago, but the sun was already mercilessly beating down on me. Seventy-five degrees was okay, but there wasn't a breeze in the Windy City.

People passed this way and that, paying no need to me, the man in his mid-twenties with a duffle bag and a sketch pad, about half of the pages gone.

I snuck down into Union Station to the lower terminals where the sun wouldn't bake me alive. I found a dead terminal, one with a train coming in within an hour, but none leaving for a few hours. It seemed the perfect place to lay down and get some shut-eye.

I woke up with the arrival of the train and pulled out my sketch pad along with my slowly deteriorating pencil. I drew out the scene of people getting off, meeting with the their friends and loved ones, as well as happy couples and people alone, going their own ways.

As I was doing what I love, my source of income, I felt like I was being watched. I looked up and saw a familiar face watching me. It was Negasonic Teenage Warhead from the Deadpool movies! Brianna Hildebrand was looking right down at me.

"Hi," she said with a smile. "Can I ask what you're working on sir?" She sounded really polite, like she actually did care.

"Oh my God, he's an artist!" another woman exclaimed as she plopped down next to me. Her voice was familiar, but I didn't get to see her face. I didn't have to know that it was Zendaya. I had been found by two gorgeous twenty-one year old badasses. "It's a drawing of the train and the people getting off."

"Can I see?" Brianna asked, sitting on the bench that was next to me. Zendaya had already sat herself on the floor instead of the bench for some reason. "Come up here," she told me playfully, patting the spot next to her. I did as told and let her see my latest work.

"Why were you sitting on the floor instead of on the bench?" Zendaya asked, moving to sit next to me again. I was flanked by beautiful, young Marvel girls.

"I decided I'd save it for people actually waiting for a train," I told her like it wouldn't give away my actual, uhm, status.

Brianna and Zendaya shared a look before Brianna asked, "what is your name?"

"I'm Grayson. It's nice to meet the both of you."

"Grayson, what are you doing for the next few hours?" I turned and looked into Zendaya's big brown eyes, and I saw only compassion.

"This, I guess," I said as I waved a hand over the concrete floor.

"How would you like to hang out with me and Zendaya for a while? We have some hours to kill before we come back here to board a train to Milwaukee," Brianna graciously offered, a small smile on her adorable heart shaped face.

"That's really nice and all, but you two don't have to do that. I'm okay, really," I tell them, trying to hold onto my pride.

"No, please. We want to. And come on, who can show us around Chicago better than you?" Zendaya argued.

"You seriously want a stranger, a random homeless dude, to accompany you two around Chicago?"

"Alright, but don't try to give me any special treatment. I'm not the only homeless guy in the city." And just like that, I became the tour guide of the young starlets. We left the station together and they rented a car for us to drive around in. I showed them the sites and told them all the fun things I knew about the city. We hit some quick shopping spots, the girls pulling me over this way to see what I thought of her in this outfit and the other in that outfit. I may not have been the best judge, but the girls can pull off anything, especially Zendaya's. She had more of a modeling record than Brianna, to be fair.

After breezing through the department stores, they took me out to lunch as a thank you for my tour services. I thought it was a fair exchange, and not just because my stomach was beyond empty. After lunch, our final stop was the infamous Chicago Bean. They weren't shy about pulling me into their pictures, even though describing me as "scruffy" would be all too kind. It was Zendaya, though, that told me "oh, stop being ridiculous. You're ruggedly sexy." I would have called her a list, but I felt like she actually meant it.

Our time quickly came to an end, and we were back at the station. Zendaya and Brianna both looked at me with soft eyes like they were going to cry. "What will you do now, Gray?" Brianna asked softly.

"Not entirely sure," I shrugged. "I might leave Chicago for a while, see if I can't sell my drawings somewhere else."

"Come with us to Chicago!" Zendaya shouted. "We have to do a convention. We can explore and share a hotel room."

"That's a great idea!" Brianna chimed in. "We'll buy you a ticket and you can take the train with us!" she said, clapping her hand together in excitement.

"You girls trust me that much?" I asked skeptically.

"Yeah. I can't really put my finger on it, but we really do," Zendaya told me with the purest smile. The Spiderman and Deadpool starlets insisted, and I couldn't say no. So they bought me the ticket, and waited together for the train. Once it arrived, they headed for first class and I headed for coach, but Brianna grabbed my hand and pulled me along with them.

Once we were seated, Zendaya next to me and Brianna by herself in the seat across from me, Zendaya put her hand on my knee. "Thanks for being such a great tour guide and new friend, Gray."

"It's my absolute pleasure," I told them honestly. "You two have been really kind to me."

"When was the last time you showered?" Zendaya asked, completely unashamed to pose the question.

"This morning, actually. I was able to find a truck stop."

"So you're all clean down here, then?" the former Rocky and Cici starlet asked me, her hand moving up to my crotch.

Zendaya gently rubbed my crotched and smiled at Brianna, her little partner in crime, when she felt a bulge beginning to form. "We bought lunch, so it's time for you to provide desert," she said smugly as she unbottoned my pants.

I looked over to see that Ms. Hildebrand was not just sitting peacefully by, but that she was starting to rub herself between her legs. She moaned softly as Zendaya's small hands undid my zipper.

My cock sprang free and both girls looked shocked. "Free baller, huh? This monster just too big for an underwear cage, or what?" she asked rhetorically and licked her full lips. She raised a hand to her lips and spit on her palm before dropping it to my now fully at attention staff. Her fingers wrapped around me and she gently started pumping. "Ooh yeah, you like that?" she teased. She turned over her shoulder to see her friend. "You watching this, Brie? Of course you are," Zendaya giggled. "You sexy fucking slut," she purred as Brianna gave in and undid her own pants to slide her hand in. "Gonna watch me eat this big meat?"

"You fucking know I'm going to!" the buzz headed young lady replied, her hand now inside her black panties, her other hand massaging her ample breast. "I'm going to watch you swallow every inch of that fucking python."

Zendaya went back to the task at hand and drooled a long line of spit over my cock before descending her mouth down. She placed her hand at the base and licked the whole of my shaft straight up to the giant head. "I bet you didn't get this in your shower."

"Fuck no I didn't," I exhale as I feel her lips kiss my central vein before her pink tongue traces it. I turn over to watch Brianna, who's just lifting up her shirt and pulling the cups of her bra down to show me her great tits. "Come here," I say and wave her over with the hand I don't have wrapped up in Zendaya's luscious hair.

Brie pulls her shirt off and undoes her bra, leaving them both on the seat. "What are you gonna do to me?" she challenges, her hand still rubbing at her pussy.

"It's what you're going to do," I say with a smirk. "Eat out Zendaya while she blows me."

Zendaya, whose head has been between my legs the whole time, shoots straight up. "Brie's gonna do what now?"

"He said I'm gonna eat you out, babe," Brianna repeats for me as she lays her leather jacket on the ground under the seat. She hadn't worn it all day anyway.

"I didn't agree to that," she says, shaking her head.

"C'mon! It'll be great," Brie tells her friend and cinematic chrony. She's doing all the pursuading for me! "Trust me," she whispers into Zendaya's ear, her hands already at the singer and actress's waist.

"Okay," Zendaya's says weakly and nods. Brie and I share a smile as Zendaya's stands up long enough to shimy out of her tight jeans.

The two friends stood up together and looked into each other's eyes as Brianna undid and slowly peeled off Zendaya's painted on jeans. "Well look at you," Brianna said with a smile. While the two girls were lost in each other, I made a sort of nest on the center aisle for what was about to happen. And the great thing about the first class car was that unless we asked for anything, we were not to be disturbed. We could even be as loud as we wanted, which I think was going to be put to the test.

The next thing I knew, both of the twenty-one year olds were naked as the day they were born. And dear God what a fucking site. I stripped myself down as I watched the two new lovers kiss. They got passionate with a lot of tongue sucking and sloppy, open mouthed kisses. I couldn't help but to stroke myself when their hands began to explore and rove another's tight young bodies. Zendaya's saliva still coated my prick, making it easy for my hand to slide up and down my rod while she had her hands in Brianna's thick black hair.

I laid myself down at the end of the nest I made to keep us off the dirty floor of the train. "Zendaya," I called and beckoned her over to me with a finger. "Come here." The sultry Greatest Showman star smiles and walks over to me, one foot in front of the other like a runway model. Brianna is behind her, sticking close. "I don't think I need to ask," I said flatly, still stroking my bulging cock.

"No, you don't," Zendaya replied with a wry smile. The actress made a show of getting on her knees and forearms before decending her gorgeous mouth onto my sword, not wasting time with being shy. She got right on it, taking as much as me down her throat as she could, her tongue going wild around my pole.

Ms. Negasonic didn't waste time, either. She completed our little train by taking the same stance as our talented Zendaya, and stuck her face right into that perfectly shaved and bronze tanned muff. Brianna slurped and sucked, making all the noise she wanted, driving Zendaya crazy while she tried to focus on her cock smoking. Brianna's experienced box eating was too much for the lovely Coleman to take.

It took all of Zendaya's situal awareness just to keep my sausage in her pretty little mouth because she had a brunette goddess eating her snatch without taking a single prisoner. But when was I going to get another chance to be in this situation? I couldn't just let this famous throat go to waste. I grabbed her long, silky Chestnut hair and used it like handles while I fucked up into her mouth. Her eyes closed, screwed shut as she was being assaulted on both ends. The young, lithe lady was barely able to take it.

After about two minutes more, Zendaya's sexy little body began to spasm, wriggle harder and dance as her shattering orgasm tore through her. I slowed down and eased on the force of my face fucking while Brianna finally had mercy on the former Disney girl's quivering and overly sensitive peach. Zendaya's chest rose and fell as she tried to control her heart rate and get her magnificent body back under control.

"She's beautiful, isn't she?" Brianna asked with a smile as we both ran our hands over the bronze skinned goddess. "She tastes just as Devine." Zendaya's juices simmered and all around her cute little mouth.

"My next question is which one of you lovely ladies do I get to actually fuck?" I knew this train didn't run forever. We could also be compromised at any moment if there were any other first class passengers to come on.

Me, then Zen when she's had some time to get back with the program?" Ms. Hildebrand suggested.

"I like it. Get over here," I ordered of my little problem solver. She did as told, crawling over the all but unconscious Rocky and Cici starlet.

"Zen?" Brie checked on her friend who was able to wave in response. "I need you to turn around and roll over," she directed. Zendaya did as told, but with some effort. I was a little shocked when Brianna made it obvious that she was going to hit me with that sweet reverse cowgirl. But she delivered. She set herself up and dropped straight down my waiting pole with a sexy fucking moan. She also grabbed Zendaya's cute little ass cheeks and spread them apart before tongue diving straight into the tiny starfish.

Brianna went to town on Zendaya's prestine little shitter while I took her porcelain, shapely hips in my hands and drove from the floor. Hildebrand moaned and I watched her double down her efforts as Zendaya finally came to with the new sensations, causing her to wriggle and squirm over the foreign pink muscle that invaded her anus.

I slammed my hips up as fast and hard as I could while my little superheroine lifted and dropped her own hips to meet my thrusts. But I needed more. I slid my cock out of her and shifted my position. I got behind her and pulled her up so she was on all fours. I entered her sopping clam again and drilled her senseless with classic doggy style. She continued to feast on Zendaya's virgin hole the whole time.

Zendaya continuously fought to keep her head above water, but she lost out to another quaking orgasm when Brianna switched to tongue fucking her pussy again and finger banging her backdoor. I knew exactly what she was doing. Zendaya was forced to a third orgasm which I fiendiwhly watched while jackhammering Hildebrand, to whose credit was very good at maintaining control under fire.

There was a gaping young casm looking back at me and Hildebrand, the owner of which could maybe take one more good orgasm before being dead to the world. "You got this, tiger?" Brie asked me as I slid out of her pretty cookie.

"You set her up, I'll knock her down," I told my partner in dirty crime. "Ms. Coleman will definitely know what hit her," I said with a smile. I picked up Zendaya's nearly KOed body long enough for Brianna to get situated. When I put Zen down, her tasty little muff was right bon Brianna's waiting mouth. Brianna leisurely licked Zendaya's leaking snatch and played with her clit while I inched into tight, golden ass.

The new ass that hugged my prick felt Devine. I couldn't keep my eyes from rolling back as I tried to pull out but the muscled sphincter didn't want to let go. If Zendaya's subconscious body wanted it that way, so be it for the pampered singer. I grabbed her firm, copper toned ass cheeks in my hands and began to ride the priceless ass before me. I felt my balls slap Brianna's chin with every thrust. I had two of the hottest twenty-one year old girls on the planet at my command. All because they wanted to be.

The only sounds we're heavy breathing, the sound of the train, my thighs hitting ass cheeks, Brianna's moans and Zendaya's sobs as she crawled at the clothes on the floor for dear life.

For the last time, Zendaya's body pulsed, tremored and spasmed as she hit a final glorious climax. She squirted all over Brianna's joyous face and her anus clenched and wrang my dick to the point that I was near the edge of no return.

Brianna removed herself from under the exhausted pussy and engukfed my cock in her hot, wet mouth and sucked me as hard and fast as she could, not being gentle about fondling my balls as she went. I watched in shock as Zendaya somehow found the strength to pull herself up to her knees, and she applied her own sweet lips to suckling my balls and laving at my taint. The girls felt me jerk, watched my balls and abs tighten. They worked feverishly and we're finally paid when Brianna took me out of her mouth and I covered them both in shot after shot of thick, white jizz.

I could only watch in awe as the two starlets licked each other's faces and chests clean of my nutrious spunk. Once clean again, the girls laid down together and looked up at me with sexy, dreamy faces.

"If any of our friends are ever in the same town as you, we'll be sure to let them know," Zendaya said with a tired but pleased sigh.