List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Dorm visit" with Jenna Ortega

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Dorm visit" with Jenna Ortega

Jenna Ortega Dorm Visit
    With Jenna Ortega
    Written by Alpha17
    Codes: MF, Finger, Oral, Squirt
    Disclaimer: This story is 100% fictional and didn't actually happen.

It was a few months into my first year of college when my roommate told me that his sister Jenna would be coming up to visit this weekend and would be staying with us. I told him I didn't mind ever since we blackmailed the dorm adviser into giving us a suite. He shouldn't have been so obvious that he was selling booze to the underage students. Luckily for us he found an excuse to downgrade some upperclassman and gave us their room. My roommate Kevin and I each had our own room on opposite sides of the living room where Jenna would be sleeping. I had never seen his sister before but figured that she was just going to look like him with longer hair. She was coming to visit to see the school since she was graduating early and would be attending the school with us next year. Kevin was going to show her around the school and basically give her a tour. Jenna was supposed to arrive Friday night but got held up by Kevin's parents who insisted she wait until Saturday. When Kevin left the dorm he mentioned that him and his sister don't look anything alike since he was adopted.

Kevin called me out of my room to introduce me to Jenna. I came out of my room and stopped dead in my tracks when I saw her. I was instantly attracted to her and could feel my member pulse at the sight of her. She was wearing long sleeved black shirt and a blue plaid mini skirt with knee high socks and combat boots. I walked over and told her that my name was Ryan and shook her hand. The three of us spent the next hour or so catching up when Kevin got a text message and practically ran out of the room. Apparently one of the members in his group project had gotten sick and now Kevin had to get the project done or fail his class. He asked me to show Jenna around in his place while he finished his project. I agreed to show her around while secretly I was happy that I could spend some alone time with her.

I walked with Jenna around campus and couldn't help but notice she was flirting with me not that I minded. Whenever she wasn't looking I would check her out and couldn't help but wonder what she would look like on her knees with my dick in her mouth. We texted Kevin to find out where he was but he never answered. We made our way back to the room to see if he was there only to find a note that he would be out until late finishing the project. I texted him again and heard his phone vibrate from the kitchen. He left his phone on the table. He must have left it when he came back and grabbed his laptop. I asked Jenna if she wanted to watch a movie since we had nothing better to do. She kicked off her combat boots and took a seat on the couch. She had put her feet up on the coffee table while searching Netflix for something to watch.

"You like what you see?" she asked me as she caught me checking out her legs.

"Sorry I didn't mean to stare."

"Why don't you come here and sit next to me? Don't worry I don't bite. Unless you want me to." she said with a grin.

I sat next to her while we continued to look for something to watch. We ended up putting on some random action movie. About an hour into the movie I felt a hand slide into my lap and squeeze the bulge in my pants.

"I'm sorry but you've been sporting this since we met and I had to touch it."

I looked at her before I pulled her in close and planted a kiss on her. First it was just a kiss then we were making out like love struck teenagers. Our tongues fought for dominance until I felt another squeeze on my hardening cock. I slid my hand up her leg until I reached the bottom of her skirt. As if granting me permission she spread her legs while I reached up and reached her moist underwear. I rubbed her pussy causing a moan to escape her mouth. I kissed the side of her neck while I moved her panties to the side and slid my finger along her slit. I was happy to find out that not only was she soaking wet but she was waxed completely clean.

I slowly slid a finger into her pussy and soon after a second. I continued my thrusts into her teen pussy when her entire body shook and I felt her cum all over my fingers. I took my soaked fingers and put them into her mouth as she came down from her orgasm and without hesitation she sucked them in and swirled her tongue around tasting herself.

I made my way to the ground and positioned myself between her open legs. I reached up under her skirt for the second time that night and tugged at her underwear. She lifted her ass off the couch just high enough so I could pull what turned out to be a sexy black thong down and threw it somewhere on the floor.

"My turn to taste" I said before flipping her skirt up and tracing my tongue along her hairless snatch.

As soon as my tongue made contact I knew this was the sweetest pussy I've ever had the privilege to taste. I held onto her hips while I stuck out my tongue and ate her out. She held my head in place and thrashed around as if she was trying to get more and more of my tongue inside her. I added a finger to my assault when her grip on my head tightened as she screamed as another orgasm ran through her body. I felt her juices all over my tongue and chin when she finally released her grip.

I sat back on the couch to catch my own breath when Jenna reached over and started undoing my pants. She pulled my pants and my boxers down to my knees before she started stroking my cock with her small hands. She was now kneeling on the couch when she flipped her hair over to one side and placed my cock into her hot mouth. She began bobbing her head up and down. This was clearly not her first time sucking a cock as she gave me the best blowjob I've ever had.

"You haven't seen anything yet." she said as she got down on her knees and completely removed the bottom half of my clothes.

She started sucking my dick again when she looked up into my eyes and winked. The next thing I knew she took my cock down her throat. She came off my cock with a pop before telling me she doesn't have a gag reflex. She said that even though she doesn't have a gag reflex she was having a bit of a hard time taking all 8 inches of my cock in her mouth. She continued bobbing her head up and down when I felt it coming. Before I could warn her I erupted ropes of sticky cum straight down into her stomach.

"Sorry about that." I said.

She looked at me and made direct eye contact before she swallowed all of my cum.

"You only have to be sorry if you're done for the night" she replied before taking my cock back into her mouth and bring it back to life.

Jenna stood up and pushed me so I was sitting back on the couch when she straddled my lap. She planted a kiss on me which I should have been fighting off since I just came in her mouth but I was so caught up in the moment I didn't even care. She reached behind her back and stroked my cock before sliding the tip along her slit before impaling herself with a slow moan. Without a shadow of a doubt Jenna has the most amazing and tight pussy I've ever felt.

"I wasn't sure it was going to fit" she said before she placed her hands on my shoulders and started riding my cock.

She rode my cock with a vigor I've never seen. I matched her thrusts with each of my own for what seemed like half an hour before I felt a familiar feeling in my cock.

"Don't worry about it I'm on the pill." she said as she kept riding my cock.

We kept up this pace until we both reached our climax at the same time and came. Jenna cumming for the third time that night while I shot my second load into her womb.

We both came down while my cock remained embedded inside her. We started making out again when I felt my cock regain it's size inside her. I picked the both of us up and started walking over to my room while still connected to Jenna by our centers. I layed Jenna down on the bed and removed my shirt. Jenna did the same and took off her shirt and black bra to match her thong. I pulled out of her pussy long enough to flip her over until she was on all four I slammed my cock back into her pussy and proceeded to fuck her from behind. I grabbed her hips for balance and hammered into her pussy making her throw her head back in pleasure. I reached around and grabbed her petite tits and pinched her eraser like nipples which really set her off. She reached back and pushed me so that I was no longer inside her. She removed her skirt leaving her in nothing but her knee high socks.

I threw her back onto the bed and entered her again. I pushed her legs so that her knees were on either side of her of her head and continued fucking her in this position when Jenna reached between her own legs and began rubbing her clit. We fucked like this for another few minutes when I shot another load of cum inside her pussy for the second time that night when I looked down and saw Jenna squirting all over my abs and cocks. I pulled my now raw cock out of her pussy and laid next to her. We both panted and began making out gently.

"You know you still owe me. By my count that's four for you and three for me." I joked with her.

"It's a good thing I'll be coming here next year so we can keep adding to the score." she said. "But let's not tell my brother about this okay? I don't think he's ready to know I fucked his roommate."

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Kevin shouted from the doorway.

"I don't think we'll have to tell him" I chuckled as I looked over to Jenna who was now trying to cover herself with my sheets.
    Last edited by alpha17; 10-25-2018 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Picture won't appear

2. Thanks JU5TU5, X42, Zeric, Expect, TownHotspur, LordGreatwolf, bbf, taranev thanked for this post