Cheating with the Neighbor Part 1
Featuring Michelle Keegan
Written by Kicks
Codes: MF, cheat, rough, oral, facial
Disclaimer: This is 100% fiction; it never really happened.

I had known Mark for years and we were good friends. In that time, I had become quite close with his wife, Michelle Keegan, and we got along well, though I had noticed many instances of sexual tension between us. With Mark out of town, it came to a climax.

As I got out of the shower, my phone buzzed. Two messages came in, right after the other. It was Michelle.

"What ya doin?"

"Wanna come over?"

I looked at the clock. 8:30, and I was exhausted from work.

"Sorry, I'm pretty tired. Maybe some other night."

The response came in seconds.

"Plz, I'm really lonely! I promise it'll be worth it," she sent back with a winking face.

I tried to figure out if she meant her text to be sexual, then it was confirmed when she sent a picture of herself, wearing a tight white dress and leaning against the couch.

"Don't I look good?"

My mind raced. She was clearly flirting, but I didn't know how far she would go. I decided to throw caution to the wind.

"I wouldn't be done for hours if we were together." I typed out. I took a breath and hit sent, aware I might have just ruined my relationship with Mark and Michelle.

My phone buzzed again.

"What would you do to me :)"
I quickly typed a response, worked up like I was, I went all out. "First thing would be to fuck your face."

"Mm, sounds good. Think I'd look pretty with spit all over my face?" she sent back. "What would you do next?"

"I'd eat your ass till you cum."

"Oh God, that sounds amazing. What next?"

"I'd fuck you. Till you can't walk." I replied.

"Would you pull my hair? Spank me?" she teased.

"Hell yeah. I'd treat you like a five dollar whore."
It took her a minute to send her response. "Why don't you get over here and do it then?"

My previous exhaustion was completely gone. "Five minutes," I sent.

"I'll be waiting."

I scrambled around the bathroom, pulling on a pair of jeans and a shirt, splashing on cologne, and grabbing my shoes as I went out the door. Once I got over, I knocked on the door. It was only a few seconds before Michelle opened the door. She was still wearing the white dress, accented with a pair of heels, and she looked even better in person than the picture.

"I think I look better than a five dollar whore, but feel free to treat me like one," she said with a smile.

I was worked up beyond belief, so I could barely control myself. I stepped inside and closed the door before I grabbed her hair and pushed her to her knees. She went down willingly as I pulled my jeans away and allowed my tool to swing free. I was harder than I had ever been in my life, and since Michelle wanted to be treated roughly, I started immediately. As she began to say something, I grabbed her hair and stuffed my cock into her mouth. She let out a brief cry of surprise at the sudden action as her words became inaudible grunts; but quickly allowed me to take complete control. I bucked my hips, my balls occasionally swinging into her chin, as the tip of my dick reached into the back of her throat. Michelle took the face-fucking like a champ, her eyes beginning to well with tears as I pumped in and out of her mouth. She began to gag as I thrust deeper, sounds coming from her mouth as spit began to drip from her lips.

“GWAK-GWAH-GWAK-KWAH-KWAH-GWAK-GWAH!”

I stopped suddenly and held her down, her nose pressed into my pelvis, her eyes looking up at me. She was able to control her gag reflex for about thirty seconds, but then she gagged loudly and I let her come up for air. Strands of spit still ran from her lips to my cock as she blew the collected saliva in her mouth into bubbles. The lewd act turned me on all the more. Something about Michelle doing it, while cheating on her husband, was extremely sexy. I grabbed her head with both hands and roughly thrust into her open mouth. I watched as spit dripped from her mouth onto the floor, but also her dress, and she took me into the back of her throat. I pushed her all the way down again, holding her there, as I made small thrusts into her mouth, making her gag with each one. She gagged hard as her reflex beat her, and then I finally released my hold on her head. A large gob of spit fell to the floor as my cock left her mouth, landing right next to her knee.

"What's next for your little whore?" she asked sexily.

"I'm gonna fuck you till you can't walk," I growled back. Normally, I liked to be a little dominant, but with Michelle being submissive and liking it rough, it went to another level.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her to her feet before I unzipped her dress and pushed it to the floor. I unhooked her bra and freed her perfect breasts, immediately biting and sucking her nipples. I then grabbed Michelle by the waist and threw her over my shoulder, carrying her to the bedroom. Once there, I put her down on her back and quickly entered her for the first time. I nearly groaned out loud when I did. The married actress was as tight as I had ever felt, her walls clamping down on my member. I thrust into her hard and fast, burying myself to the hilt with each one. Her tits shook as I did, and I continued to bite and suck her nipples as I railed her.

"Oh, fuck your little slut! It feels so good!" Michelle cried.

I put my hands around her throat and gently squeezed, driving Michelle wild.

"Yes, choke me! Use your little whore however you want!"

I decided it was time for a change and wasted little time in flipping her over onto her hands and knees and entering her from behind. I continued to fuck her at a rapid pace, using one hand on her hip to pull her closer to me. With the other, I grabbed her hair and had her look back at me, watching her beautiful face as I fucked her brains out. I began to spank her as well, hard, leaving red hand prints on her perfect derriere. Her moans reached a peak as her body shook and she orgasmed. Her pussy clamped down on my dick, inviting me to shoot inside of her, but I was able to pull out. Michelle had recovered quickly as I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her face in front of my dick. I held her in place and jerked my cock twice before shooting the biggest load of my life across the soap opera star's face. The first stream splashed across her forehead, the second across her nose, and the third across her cheek. I continued to jerk myself as I rubbed my cock across her chin, making sure that all of the cum I had ended up on her face.

"Mm, I feel so slutty when guys cum on my face," Michelle purred.

"Don't forget, you're my whore now." I said as I let go of her hair. I sat back on the bed, feeling very tired again as she stood up.

"Well, I certainly need a shower. Feel free to join me if you want," she teased as she walked away, swinging her hips seductively. Suddenly, I wasn't tired at all.