List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Amateur Security" with Brie Larson

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Amateur Security" with Brie Larson

Amateur Security
    With Brie Larson
    Written by Harbinger
    Codes: MF, blowjob, oral, rough fuck, creampie
    Disclaimer: This story is 100% fiction, and written solely because I'm bored

I'm security at my town's club. It's pretty much a bar and only kind of like a club, but it's a job. It's something to do on the weekends. I stop trouble and keep myself out of trouble, too. The small security crew I work with are great guys that I trust to have my back incase something actually happens. We get a bit of trouble, but nothing too serious. The outright brawl that gets romanticized and gives bouncers the hardass image that we sometimes enjoy.

I hope tonight's on the slower side, but there's a lot going on in town. I'm not surprised, given that a scene for the new Captain Marvel movie is being shot just off mainstreet. The town's buzzing, but I haven't seen anything special. I heard the lunch crowd at the club was sizeable, and that they were called to cater for the event.

Our DJ just got here a bit ago, and the guys are showing up. The security detail's a little bigger than usual. Patrons are showing up early, trying to beat the cover charge. I just set up my station at the front counter to check IDs and take cover charge, when a party of twenty people show up, crowding the door at once.

"I need to see IDs and get a $5 cover charge from each person! If you don't have your ID, fuck off now! I shout over the gathering with more people showing up behind them. People met my demands easily enough until Captain Marvel herself was at my counter.

"Hi," she greets me with a warm smile.

"Hi," t say back, flashing a smile before going back to my straight face. She's a dream in her lavender colored leggings and form fitting black turtleneck, but I need to stay in control.

*I have cover charge," she informs me, a $20 in hand. "But my ID is back at my trailer. Do I have to run back for it?" She bites her lip and twists in place, clearly anxious, knowing her evening going smoothly is in my hands.

I pluck the $20 and give her change. "I could Google your age easily enough. You're fine." She smiles and is about to say something but I cut her off quickly and shout, "if anyone doesn't have their IDs with them, go get it and come back or don't come back at all!" I can't IMDB all these assholes. Three people actually leave.

"Thank you so much. You're the best," Brie tells me. I flash another smile before reengaging hardass mode. "I know you're working and being all sober now, but can I buy you a drink or leave a drink for you after work?" I can tell she's just trying to be friendly, nothing else. I did her a solid and she wants to repay it. Nothing to get overworked about.

"Yeah," I say. Brie was smart and moved over to the side so I can keep checking people through but we can still talk. "You can get a drink chip and leave it with a bartender, tell her it's for the door guy. Option B, the less pretty option, is you hangout and I vouch for you for the staff's after bar. Option A is easier for you."

"I'll think on it. I'll see you around before I leave town," she assures me. Brie smiles, winks, and saunters upstairs. I'm pissed that I have a job to do because it stops me from watching her toned butt and back as she climbs the stairs up to the bar.

2:00 a.m. finally rolls around and we get to chase out all the late lingerers and the drunks. After everyone's out, I lock the doors and set the radios to charge for tomorrow night. I head upstairs to get my shift drink, but stop as soon as my feet touch the bar floor. She's still here, talking to the bartender who shoots me a quick, knowing smile.

Brie twists around in her seat, smiles and waves at me, her eyes still bright and twinkling even at 2:10 a.m. "I decided I like Option B," she tells me as she pulls out the stool next to her. I happily sit down and the bartender brings me my usual; Jameson, neat. Brie lifts up her water glass and we clink the glasses before I power down my shot. "Do we have time for me to buy him a drink, or are you closing up too soon? I hate asking because you're already closed." I'm blown away by how polite and considerate Brie is.

"Nah. Buy away. He knows how to lock up. Just don't get him drunk to the point where he can't close," the bartender jokes.

Brie buys me a drink and we casually talk like kids at a coffee shop. We talk about everything and nothing until it's just us left. I take a quick glance at my watch and see it's 3:15 a.m. "Got somewhere to be?" Brie asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Nope. Just thinking about turning the lights off and locking up."

"Tired of me already?" she asks with a whimsical face.

"I was thinking you were tired of me by now. I'm open to suggestions if you don't want the night to end yet."

She smiles and stands up from her stool. She's about 90% sober. I think she only had one real drink. You get good at catching that kind of thing after enough time at the club.

"My trailer isn't that cozy. How would you feel about your place?" Brie suggests.

I stop and look at her flatly. "It's 3:00 in the morning, Brie. What would we do at my house at this time? Be straight with me," I order.

Brie looks down at the floor and then at me from under long eyelashes. "I was hoping we could... we could spend the night together," she admits sheepishly.

"That's really what you want?" She nods, biting her lip again in that way. "Alright." Why the fuck would I say no to that?

As soon as I get my door closed and locked behind us, Brie has me pressed against the door, smashing her lips so hard against mine that our teeth almost click. I'm not one to just roll with things, so I deepen the kiss before she can. I stick my tongue into her hot little mouth and completely dominate the kiss, making Brie moan and her knees weak. I use it to my advantage and scoop her tight body into my arms and carry her upstairs.

As soon as we're in my room, I toss her onto the bed and watch her bounce.

"You know you're in charge, and it's so fucking hot," she growls as she pulls her turtleneck over her head to reveal a green bra. I don't say shit as I strip myself down. I walk to the edge of the bed with my boxer-briefs still on.

"Take them off," I order, playing her game. She crawls to the foot of the bed and does as commanded.

"Now what?" Brie asks, and I know she's smarter than that, but she's in the game.

"What do you think?" I scoff as I slap her face with my log. "Fucking swallow it."

"Yes sir," she responds dutifly. She spits on my cock and smears the saliva around, making my meat easy to work with. She blows my mind again as she grabs my hips with both hands and engulfs my cock with her warm, wet hot mouth. She swirls her tongue around and around as she takes me into mouth deeper and deeper until her nose touches my closely trimmed pubes.

"That's a good girl," I grunt as she hollows out her cheeks and really starts applying hard suction. "Fuck, Brie!" I have to give her as she gets s pace going. It's still just her mouth doing the work, her hands still on my side. I can't just stand here and watch. I grab her head with both hands and help guide her. She looks up at me with those beautiful eyes, and through the spit, hard breathing and moaning, I can tell she loves being herself behind closed doors. The idea that this beautiful girl just wanted to let go like this, with me, drives me nuts. I want her more, so I think I'll take more.

I start meeting the movements of her head with my hips, skull fucking her head, loving the wet and strained sounds she's making around me. Her eyes fill with tears and I know she's ready to move on.

I pull her off my dick and push her backward onto my soft bed. I pull her soaked fucking panties off and toss them behind me. I grab her strong thighs and pin them back by her head and drop my open mouth onto her drenched snatch. I lick, nibble, suck and plunge her wet fucking pussy, making all the noise I want because she is, too. She's crying out under me, not giving a fuck about the neighbors and that makes me eat her out all the more viciously, my face and her thighs coated in her slick, slimy and hot girl cum. She's thrashing and grabbing onto anything she can as she gets devastated by a raging orgasm, courtesy of my mouth.

I give her no time to cool down as I pull her bra off and penetrate her deep and hard at the same time. Larson cries out again and her eyes roll back in her head as I mercilessly pound away, nearly fucking her through the mattress while I manhandle and fondle her gorgeous, plump, and perfect tits in both hands. I've never felt a pussy like hers, one so hot, muscled and willing. Even in her ecstatic throes, Brie knows to meet my thrusts for the sexiest fucking slapping of my thighs on her firm thighs, our pubic mounds meeting fast and hard.

I forsake her tits to get two handfulls of her sweet ass, pulling and kneading it. I drop down over her and suck her rock hard nipple into my mouth and worry it between my teeth. I release her breast with a wet pop and lock my way to the other to do the same thing.

Brie shoots up off the bed as much as I allow her to when I stick a finger in her tight, pink backdoor. I plunge my finger in and out hard and matching my thrusts in her velvet peach. Finally it's too much and her entire body shakes and convulses with her second orgasm, one that shakes through her, into me and sucks the cum straight from my balls into her starving hotbox.

I fall down on top of her and she wraps her arms and legs around me, my softening cock still between her puffy lips.

"Are you glad took Option B?" I ask, panting.

"We're both fucking ecstatic that I took Option B," Brie Larson says and laughs with her last remaining strength. "I've got some friends to send your way who could use your after-bar services."

2. Thanks JU5TU5, Expect, whaywood13 thanked for this post
    Likes JU5TU5, Expect, whaywood13 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

so fucking hot..
    I like "option B".....

biggin....