Wrapped in Ribbons
With Olivia Holt
Written by Harbinger
Disclaimer: This is 100% fiction and for fun only
Codes: blowjob, oral, rimming, fingering, anal
A/N: I know it's only November just now, but I had to get this out

I wake up at God only knows when. I remember spilling my everything to Olivia in her backyard after drinking too much at her Christmas party, and I mean everything. She made me a promise I won't bring up again, but if I know Olivia Hastings Holt, she'll honor it. If she's still here. If she can keep rolling with the punches I keep throwing at her. I can't blame her if she's gone. My depression always gets worse around the holidays, and Olivia has been there more than I deserve, especially because it's her.

We were having a nice party with her friends until I had to excuse myself because the childhood memories they were sharing we're a lot different than mine. They were a lot happier and they were having a better time than me. I was just hiding g in the corner by myself, wishing my family could have had a Christmas without exploding, getting g drug and screaming about who ruined what. I explained it all to Liv, and she suggest I go upstairs to relax. I fell asleep, I guess.

I sit up to and look at my phone. 12:46 am. Merry Christmas to me. I look around the room and see no sign of Kim, until I see a light under my bathroom door. "Olivia?" I call. Is she still here, even after all that?

The door opens and I'm momentarily blinded from the light of the bathroom, the rest of my room completely dark. I see a figure, definitely a woman. A fucking gorgeous one at that. My vision works its way back, and it is in fact, Liv. Hot, sexy, tempting fucking goddess Liv.

I don't even try to speak, because it'll just be gibberish. What do I say when Olivia Holt stands in front of me in nothing but red ribbon wrapped around her torso, just enough to cover her breasts, and another ribbon covering her womanhood and ass?

"Merry Christmas, Nate." Liv bites her lip and looks at the floor, turning in place a little bit. "Do you like your first present?" She asks quietly, obviously nervous. Why the fuck would she feel nervous? Is it a cute little act?

"You've never done anything like this before, have you?" I ask with a chuckle, but my eyes still wide. We've had sex a few times, yeah, but never planned and plotted like this.

"No, I haven't. I've never had a guy I wanted to do this for," Olivia says with a little more strength as she steps closer. I took the liberty of undressing you after they left. To make you more comfortable," Olivia points out.

Indeed, I'm under the blanket wearing only my navy blue boxer briefs.

"You seem to enjoy taking my pants off. This is what, the fourth time?" I chuckle and Liv giggles, her face turning red.

"It's a habit I could get used to." Liv smiles and runs a hand through my hair, massaging my scalp. "Your turn now." She bends over and kisses me.

"Wh- what?" I stutter. Does she mean...

"Don't you want to unwrap your present?" Liv asks, climbing on top of me and straddling my waist. "You don't want to?" She frowns and her eyes fall. She honestly thinks I could turn this gift down? Here she is, the most wonderful girl I've ever met, still by my side, wearing nothing but two Christmas ribbons wrapped around her most intimate areas, giving herself to me because she wants to, and she thinks I can turn her down?

I take hold of her hands and pull her down on top of me. I kiss her with more passion, feeling, and want than I knew I could. Olivia's hands go to my hair and I run mine along the exposed skin of her smooth back and sides, down her bare legs that seem to go for miles. She feels so perfect under my fingers.

Liv grinds into me, no doubt able to feel my erection only enclosed by my underwear. I push Olivia up gently by her shoulders. She looks crossed between being high on our contact and worried I'll stop things here. She smiles again, though, when I reach up and untie the first ribbon and slowly unwind it, pass around by pass around. We maintain eye contact the entire time until only one strand covers her nipples.
My eyes are focused on her breasts when the last of the ribbon falls and her whole upper body is exposed. I have never seen anything so breathtaking in my life. She is art, perfection.

Olivia takes my hands in hers and slowly brings them to her chest. "I want you to touch me as much as you want, Nate," she whispers as she kneads her breasts, my hands under hers. They're smooth, firm and supple. Her nipples harden to little peaks under my rough palms and she gasps, her head falling back.

I take over and continue to massage Liv's perfect breasts. She moans and bucks at the pleasure I'm giving her. I roll her left nipple between my thumb and forefinger and she whimpers, this causing my cock to throb harder if possible.

I sit up and Olivia sits in my lap. I raise her up under her arms so she's on her knees. I attack her right breast with my mouth as my hands go to war with the other ribbon.

Liv presses my head against her breast and arches her back. I circle her nipple with my tongue and she drops her forehead on top of my hair, audibly panting. I leave her breast with a pop and move to the other until the second ribbon is gone and discarded to the floor.
Olivia pushes me back down and kisses me soundly, commanding my mouth to open with her tongue.

She quickly draws mine out and sucks on it, making my eyes roll back in my head. Her hand snakes down my chest, down my abs and settles at the waistband. She goes a bit lower, over the material and grabs me, slowly pumping up and down. I can't help but to buck my hips in reflex. Oh fuck her hand is so much better than mine!

"Liv, are you sure you want to go this far right now?" I have to ask. I don't want her doing something she'll regret because she thinks she has to, no matter how good I think it feels. I hate to think she's doing all of this to make me feel better.

"I'm sure, Nate. And farther." Olivia's eyes don't leave mine as she slips her hand under my boxers and touches hot skin, making me moan. "Wow," is all she says as she pulls me out. She takes my waistband and I lift my hips so she can pull my underwear off.

Here we are, completely naked. "I want to make you feel like the only guy that matters, Nate. I want to do something for you that will make you see how undyingly in love with you that I am, even after such a short time. I don't need to prove it, but because I love you, because I want you to feel as euphoric as you have already made me, I'm going to give you this."

Olivia scoots further down by my knees. She takes me in her hand and slowly starts working my shaft, up and down with an occasional twist. I see in her eyes that she's in her element, sure of her ability to stimulate me.

"Nate, stop worrying about it. Close your eyes and go with what my hands tell you, what your body tells you." We both close our eyes and focus on the feeling of touch alone.

Olivia starts out slow again, her hands moving up and down and twisting. Her speed kicks up with her confidence and my own groans.

I feel only one hand on me, until the other one lightly cups my balls. My voice catches in my throat and I grunt out her name. I've never been this hard in my life, never so overtaken by physical pleasure as I am now. That feeling builds exponentially when I feel the tiniest trace of the tip of Liv's hot, wet tongue start at the base of my shaft and go to the top. Even her first probing attempt is better than all the gold in the world.

She descends with just a bit more tongue, finding her adventurous side. She comes back up using the flat of her tongue and my eyes roll back in my head. Oh fuck! Her lips are on my tip, kissing the head. Oh come on! I can feel them part as she slowly takes me into her small, hot mouth.

"Sweet damn, Liv!" I push through gritted teeth. She's barely started and I'm already trying to hold it together, my hands grabbing the sheets for dear life as I feel her smile around me. Stars in my entire head explode as she slides halfway down at a torturous pace, her hand twisting the bottom half. She slowly comes back up, her eyes on mine.

"Liv, you're going to kill me," I tell her, throwing my head back as she sinks back down. She starts bobbing slowly, then speeds up as she hits her stride. I can't fucking believe how good this is. She keeps speeding up and I can her slurping around me, oh shit! "Beauty, you're running out of time." I warn her, my hands in her hair.

My eyes bug as she pushes down further than before, her hands on my thighs as anchors. She goes all the way down and turns her head a few times, my closely trimmed hairs at her nose."Liv, you have to come up!" I sound as urgent as I can. She pulls up half way but starts bobbing again, my head hitting the pillow as I can't watch or I'm gonna be gone in seconds. "Olivia, you have to stop if you don't want me to..."

She comes off with a wet pop. "Give it to me." She goes all the way down and comes up again half way.

With a few more hard, deep sucks...

"Liv, Liv! Liv! Oh fuck!" I shout with my hands in her hair and her lips still over me. My heart's a drum as Olivia sucks and wrings me dry, her swallowing around me the whole time.

Liv looks me dead in the eye as she wipes her mouth and then crawls up my body. She kisses both my nipples in turn and rests her head on my chest, our naked bodies pressed together. "Did you like your present?" Olivia Holt asks innocently, drawing little patterns on my chest.

"Merry Christmas to me." I say with my eyes still wide and my hands in my hair.

Olivia just giggles. "Merry Christmas, and goodnight, Nate."

"Oh, that's rich," I say with a scoff.

"What? What do you mean?"

"It's better to give than to receive," I tell my love as I reach to the floor and take the ribbon. She doesn't ask as I tie her hands to the headboard.

Olivia tugs on it and finds them to be snug but not chafing. She looks at me expectantly and wriggles, getting herself comfortable as I kiss, lick, and nip my way down her sinful little body.

She watches as I put a hand under each knee and pull her legs over my shoulders. "I think this year, instead of three French hens, I'm going to give you three orgasms." I smile to myself when Olivia nods and swallows hard, her little Adam's apple bobbing.

Without further adieu, I go down on the task at hand. Going down on Olivia Holt's Christmas cookie. I dive right in, burying my face in her sweet, hairless mound. I use my hands to spread apart her vulva and labia as I thrust my tongue deep in the squirming young lady, shaking my head back and forth, swirling my tongue all around hitting all her spots.

"Merry Christmas! Merry fucking Christmas!" Liv chants as I absolutely devour her twenty-one year old clam, drinking every drop of ambrosia that tries to escape and run down her sexy thighs.

She's fully riding my face, thrusting and grinding her hips into my nose and chin, humping as good as I'm eating. Her little clit keeps bumping my nose, antagonizing me to occasionally brush it with my teeth, driving her wild until she finally locks up and cries out my name as she explodes and soaks my face faster than I can catch her slick girl cum.

I give her no time to recuperate as I roll her over, her delectable peach-shaped ass staring straight up at me. Kiss and nip her round cheeks as she moans below me. Just as Liv thinks it's safe to open her eyes, I pull her ass cheeks apart and put my lips to her little rosebud and apply suction, making her adorably squeak.

"Fuck, Nate, fuck!" she helplessly screams as I jam a digit up her shitter and lick around it, easing and loosening her hole until I can put a second one in for the same treatment."You're the only one ever allowed to touch me like this," she swears to me as she contributes herself, rolling back and forth to ass-fuck my pistoning fingers.

I pull my fingers out and replace them with my tongue and put a clean set of fingers up her hot pussy. She can't help but to release a string of hot little moans and obsenaties as I tongue punch her tight pipe and finger bang her pink pocket. She blows for a second time, gush after gush of her love juice covering my hand, making it warm and slick before I start pumping my dick with that same hand, using her juices as fresh lube.

"Which hole?" I have the decency to ask.

"You know what? It's Christmas. Let Santa go in through the backdoor instead of the chimney," she has the wit and wherewithal to joke.

With my cock hard, lubed, and positioned, I watch as Olivia twists her hands in the ribbon and rolls over, propping herself on her forearms. She arches her back and looks over her shoulder at me. "Merry Christmas, Nate."

"Merry Christmas, Liv," I say before taking her breath away with an earth shattering thrust, plunging my dick straight up her tight asshole. Her head drops and she takes in a deep breath before pushing her hips back hard against me. We push back and forth like a pair of loggers, me fucking her hard and she humping my prick with her asshole right back.

After a bit of this, I move up even closer and put my arms on her shoulders. I push her down until her face is smashed into the pillow. And start going in and out of her hard and fast like an animal, my hips slapping against her ass and she can only take it with loud cries until her sphincter flutters around my cock with a vice-like hold until my will shatters and I fill her cute like winker with hot, creamy jizz.

I collapse on top of her and feel my dick go limp, still buried between her red and no doubt bruised cheeks. I can barely breathe, so I have no idea how she can still murmur a quiet but still audible "Merry fucking Christmas."