List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Desperate Measures" with Holly and Olympia Valance

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Desperate Measures" with Holly and Olympia Valance

DESPERATE MEASURES
    With Holly and Olympia Valance
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, cheating, blackmail, revenge, blowjob, sixty-nine
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

It had been a frustrating night to say the least, with my girlfriend giving me the cold shoulder due to the fact that her sister - who was staying with us for a few days - had asked us for a cash "loan" which I refused to grant.

Even though Olympia and I could easily afford it, I declined to help Holly as I didn't want to make a habit of lending out money to family and friends, and more importantly, to someone who was currently dating a Billioniare!

Suffice to say I thought she had a bloody cheek to ask me for money, when she made no secret about dating some rich git back in London, and boasting about all the trips and things he was buying her.

In any event, this didn't go over well with the ladies, leaving them both peeved at me for one reason or another - with Holly giving me the silent treatment throughout dinner, while Olympia decided to punish me by withholding sex that night.

In truth, I didn't think it was a big deal and figured they would both get over it, just as they did everything else.

However the following morning Olympia got up nice and early - as was her usual routine on the weekends - to head off to the local gym before 5am. A quarter after five, and the room was still dark when she came back in, disrobed, and slipped back into our warm bed.

I figured she had come to her senses and decided to give the gym a miss that day, due to the rainy weather.

I grinned to myself as I felt her wiggling around in bed beside me, then nudge her soft ass against my cock, causing it to go hard within seconds. She reached back and then took my cock in her hand - stroking it briefly, before placing it against her bare sex and rubbing me against her.

She was already good and wet as she rubbed the head of my cock against her slimy bare lips.

This wasn't the first time Olympia had used sex to apologize for her bad behavior, so I wasn't half surprised by her early morning actions. In fact, I always looked forward to these moments - as she always made it up to me sexually.

This time however I was surprised by how eager she was to play, particularly since she appeared to be a lot more wet than usual. I hadn't seen her this playful in years, but I was more than keen.

I immediately put to and two together, and put this playfulness down to the fact that we had her Holly sleeping out in the next room, on our pull out couch. I suspect the idea of messing around with her sister in the house really turned Olympia on. To be honest, it turned me on too.

I wanted to moan out loud but knew we had to stay relatively quiet since our walls were pretty thin. The onetime Neighbours star already despised me for turning down a loan, so I didn't need to give her another excuse to hate me even more during her visit.

I gulped hard as my lover gently massaged my nuts with her fingers then took hold and impaled herself slowly. Just the head at first, letting it rest there for a minute, before slowly easing me in deeper until my balls were pressed up against her ass.

I couldn't remember being this deep inside Olympia. She really was worked up. She sighed softly and tightened her muscles, before grinding her hips and pushing her body back against me, encouraging me to fuck her sideways on the bed.

She grunted softly as I reached around and grabbed hold of her breasts to give myself some leverage, when something suddenly felt out of place. However, I had little time to think about on it as I came without warning, and ejaculated so hard that I almost blacked out.

My lover rolled away from me and sat up in bed, and it was only now in the dull morning light that I realized what I had begun to suspect. The naked woman I'd just spooned and fucked was Holly!

The starlet gave me a crude smile - and was clearly pleased with herself.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" she quipped, while reaching down between her legs. "Sure felt like you did."

"What the fuck are you doing!" I hissed while getting up. "What were you thinking? You're sister will kill us both!"

"Not so fast, mister high-and-mighty." Holly replied. "You can't just fuck me and get away with it."

"Huh?"

"You're going to lend me that money I asked for, or I'll tell sis you came into the living room and forced yourself on me."

"Why would you—" I stammered.

"It's nothing personal," she shrugged. "I just really need the money right now."

To say I was furious would be an understatement.

"Well I guess you're just pleased as punch with yourself," I told her. "I always heard you were a real ruthless little cunt, and now I see."

Holly simply grinned.

If it wasn't for the fact that this bitch was blackmailing me, I might have actually stopped to admire how good she looked - standing there half naked in one of her sisters silk robes.

The cunny little minx didn't appear to wearing a single stitch of clothing, not even panties, allowing me to catch glimpse of a neatly trimmed landing strip above her clit.

"Ugh," Holly rolled her yes. "Don't deny it, you loved it."

I just couldn't believe the gall she had to pull off such an explicit stunt.

"Trust me, you have no idea what I'm willing to do for that money."

Thinking quickly, I grabbed my phone and took a quick snap of her standing there in my bedroom, half naked.

"Cut it out!" she protested. "It's no use. It won't help you. I'll just say you made me come in her to fuck you."

I snapped another photo – as Holly finally had the good sense to grab a pillow and hold it up to her chest.

"Stop it!"

"So you're really going to do this, after all we've done to help you this week?" I said. "You're actually going to stoop to blackmail?"

"If that's what you want to call it, sure."

"You're such a slut,"

"Hey, fuck you!" she snapped back, taking it personal. "You didn't seem to mind a minute ago when I let you take me from behind."

"I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS YOU, you crazy bitch!" I yelled back.

"Yeah right."

Calling her bluff, and then decided to play her game and call her out on her bullshit ruse.

"By the way, you do realize Olympia and I have been together for a really long time, and we trust each other implicitly. She also knows what you're like. So do you seriously think she's going to believe a word you say?"

Holly seemed to take this to heart, knowing I was right.

"She's never going to want to talk to you again, you know that right?"

"I-I don't care." Holly replied dejectedly.

She clearly hadn't thought this through.

It was now I decided to turn the tables, and see just how willing Holly Valance was to get out of the current predicament SHE had put herself in.

"Tell you what, you drop that pillow and take off that robe, let me take another photo and I'll forget this ever happened," I told her.

"What about the money?" she asked again, letting the pillow fall.

"Drop the robe."

Holly dropped the pillow completely then opened her robe to expose her breasts.

Her tits were beautiful and almost identical to her sisters. The next thing that caught my eye was the fact that her shaved mound was visible as well, with small amounts of semen still oozing out of her lips.

I picked up my phone and snapped off another series of photos, taking the time to frame and focus them perfectly.

"—okay, that's enough." she whined. "That's close enough."

"So here's what's going to happen," I told her bluntly. "Since you were so willing to blackmail me, I'm going to give you a chance to redeem yourself right now."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, it's been a while since Olympia gave me a good blowjob." I explained. "And thanks to you and your antics, I didn't get any action last night. I figure the least you can do is give me a blowjob."

"What? You can't be serious. No way."

I had to laugh at her twisted logic, considering the lengths she had already gone to.

"Why the hell not? You were willing to FUCK me just now when you thought you'd get some money out of it."

I laid back on the bed, hands clasped behind my head, and waited. I could see the cogs turning in her head, as she contemplated her next move. Resigned to her fate, Holly got onto the bed beside me and reached over to grasp my cock – stroking it back to life.

"You're just lucky you've gone a nice cock," she remarked. "Otherwise I wouldn't even consider this."

"See, there you go." I chastised. "One big happy family."

"Just for the record, this is just a one time deal." she stipulated. "We are not doing this again."

"Speak for yourself," I snickered, making her raise an eyebrow.

Despite her reluctance, Holly lay back and proceeded to give me a very sensual hand job, before she ultimately dropped the bad mood and finally leaned over to take me into her mouth.

To her credit, the starlet turned out to be quite the skilled little cock-smoker, that I dare say was even better at giving head than her younger sister. I put my hand on the back of her head as she bobbed up and down, and used a hand to tickle and massage my balls at the same time.

She was now bent over on the bed in such a way that I could reach over and play with her ass, and after teasing her for several minutes, I just reached over and grabbed her legs and placed them over my head to leave us in a impromptu 69 position.

At first, Holly didn't object to this and just played along, and no doubt preoccupied with sucking my dick. However the moment my mouth came in direct contact with her pussy, she immediately went wild. What little reluctance she had quickly dissipated with her now sucking my cock with full force - moaning the entire time as I licked her cunt.

Valance particularly liked it when I'd spread her perfect skin-kissed cheeks apart, and lick her asshole out. This had her pop me out of her wet mouth and moan out loud in the bedroom.

"Nnghh fuck, don't stop..."

I didn't indent to. In fact, I just couldn't get enough of her, as I alternated between licking her ass clean and sucking on her bubble-like clit, before tongue-fucking both holes as she lay on top of me moaning and squirming with delight.

The entire incident was such a turn on, that I don't think it was more than a minute later before I felt myself readying to cum.

The wet slurping sound of the blowjob grew louder and faster, as I prepared to nut. Holly vacuum sealed her lips with all the suction she could muster, while I started to thrust my hips up and down spasmodically, and came hard into her face.

To her credit, the actress turned model, turned singer swallowed my load like a god damn champion, never letting up on the pressure until I stopped pumping up into her mouth and the flow of semen slowed to a trickle.

Holly finally collapsed back onto the bed - lying there naked and defiled – her face and chin covered in spunk.

"Damn, I gotta admit," she mused to hereslf. "That was pretty hot."

I had to agree, but I wasn't done by a long shot.

Looking over at her I figured - in for a penny, in for a pound - and I slid around to position myself between her long legs, my still raging hard on pointing at her glistening sex.

"Err, what do you think you're doing?" she asked with a raised brow.

I could tell she was somewhat surprised to see how eager I was to have sex, despite having already ejaculated twice.

"If I'm really giving you that loan, I want to get my money's worth."

"You're kidding right," she gasped. "You want to go again!"

Holly shifted to a more comfortable position then lifted her legs up and wrapped them around my back, drawing me into her. She moaned as my bell-end brushed against her bare naked sex, then reached down between us to make it abundantly clear that she wanted it as much as I did.

In one slow thrust, I impaled the blackmailing bitch and bottomed out inside her, my balls pressing against her ass. I slowly drew myself out of her, then SLAMMED back in with ten times the force.

"UGHHH-fuckk," she gasped at the impact, and wrapped her hands around my neck.

This time however when I drew back and slammed into her pussy again, I proceeded to pick up some pace, causing lewd wet slaps and sloshing sounds to emanate from her body as I drilled her into the mattress.

I could tell she was ashamed by the sounds, which only spurred me on.

"You fucking little bitch," I growled while fucking her. "Come into my bedroom and try and blackmail me..."

She started moaning continuously, while I gritted my teeth and threw everything I had into that sopping cunt.

I pounded her relentlessly, as her pelvis started to lunge up into me without her input. Out of control with lust, she started squealing and gibbering, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as she too began to climax.

"Nnghh-yeah, fuck me! ...I'm gunna come... don't stop! Please... don't... fuckkk!"

Hearing her go crazy like that, sent me over the edge and I came with an almighty grunt - my load erupting deep inside her creamy quim. In fact I came harder than I did the previous two occasions, filling her up with semen.

When I finally stopped sawing in and out of her and came to a stop, my softening member slipping out of Holly's pussy and I collapsed beside her on the bed, totally spent.

"Yeah, so..." she panted quietly, then said. "Do we have a deal?"

The money, I thought. It was always about the money with this fucking girl.

"Sure." I shrugged. "Just as long as you don't mind doing this on a regular basis – whenever you fly out here to visit."

The actress smiled.

"I think something can be arranged."

Holly then hopped up out of bed and headed for the shower (still naked as the day she was born) only this time with a swagger in her step, like she owned the place. As I lay there watching her, my mind wondered what it would have been like, in an alternate universe, for her and I to be in a steady relationship like Olympia and I were in. It was a fun fantasy.

"Who knows," Holly stopped and said over her shoulder. "Maybe if you're lucky I might even give you another shot before I leave town."

"I'll hold you to that," I winked.

The actress smiled.

"You know, you really do have a great arse." I added before she disappeared into the bathroom. "It's almost as good as Olympia's behind."

"Thanks," she replied. "It runs in the family."

It sure did, absolutely.

2. Thanks Expect, ramsfan1955, TheLW thanked for this post
    Likes Expect, TheLW liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh my.

It's been a while since I've read anything with these two, thanks for posting this, TPG.

4. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post