List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Desperate Measures" with Holly and Olympia Valance

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Desperate Measures" with Holly and Olympia Valance

Desperate Measures
    With Holly and Olympia Valance
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, cheating, blackmail, revenge, blowjob, sixty-nine
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

It had been a frustrating night to say the least, with my wife giving me the cold shoulder due to the fact that her sister - who was staying with us after her latest breaking up - had asked us for a "loan" which I refused to grant. Even though Holly knew we could afford it, I declined to help as I didn't want to make a habit of lending out cash to my wife's family and friends, so as you might imagine she was pretty peeved.

To be honest I didn't think it was a big deal, and figured Holly would get over it - particularly since it wasn't like Olympia was destitute or something, she just wanted some extra cash to splurge on some shopping and take a short vacation. It was hardly an emergency. However as it turned out Olympia was clearly surprised by my refusal and gave me the silent treatment throughout dinner, while Holly withheld sex from me, and got up nice and early the following morning – as was her usual routine on Sundays - to head off to the local gym before 5am.

A quarter after five, and the room was still dark when she came back in, disrobed, and slipped back into our warm bed. I figured she had come to her senses and decided to give the gym a miss that day. I grinned smugly to myself as I felt her rub her ass against my cock, causing it to go hard in seconds. She reached back and took my cock in her hand – stroking it briefly – before directing it against her pussy. It was already good and wet, as she rubbed the head against her bare lips while squeezing me with her prominent hand.

It wasn't the first time Holly had used sex to apologize for her bad behavior, so I wasn't half surprised by her actions. However I was taken aback by how eager she was to play and tease my rod with her body, particularly her extremely soft cunt-lips. I hadn't seen her this playful in years. I wanted to moan out loud but knew we had to stay relatively quiet in case of waking up Olympia in the next room. The Aussie actress already despised me for turning her down, so I didn't need to give her another excuse to hate me even more during her visit.

I gulped hard as my lover gently massaged my nuts with her fingers then took hold and impaled herself slowly. Just the head at first, letting it rest there for a minute, before slowly pulling me deeper until my balls were pressed up against her ass. I couldn't remember being this deep inside my wife. She sighed softly and tightened her pussy muscles, massaging my cock, then proceeded to grind her hips and push her body back against me, encouraging me to fuck her.

I was only too happy to oblige and could tell she was horny as hell. I'm almost positive that the fact we had company in the other room, was also a major factor in turning her on, as it did me. She grunted softly as I reached around and grabbed hold of her breasts to give myself some leverage, when something suddenly felt out of place. However, I had little time to think about on it as I came without warning, and ejaculated so hard that I almost blacked out.

My lover rolled away from me and sat up in bed, and it was only now in the morning light that I suddenly realized what I had begun to suspect. The naked woman I'd just spooned and fucked in my very own bed, was Olympia! The starlet gave me a crude smile - and was clearly pleased with herself.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" she quipped.

"What the fuck are you doing!" I hissed while getting up. "What were you thinking? Holly will kill us both!"

"Not so fast, mister high-and-mighty." she replied. "You can't just fuck your sister-in-law and get away with it."

"Huh?"

"You're going to lend me that money I asked for, or I'll tell Holly you came into my room and forced yourself on me."

"Why would you—" I stammered.

"It's nothing personal," she shrugged. "I just really need the money right now."

To say I was furious would be an understatement.

"I guess you're just pleased as punch with yourself,"

Olympia grinned.

"Don't deny it, you loved it."

I just couldn't believe the gall she had to pull off such a explicit stunt.

"Trust me, you have no idea what I'm willing to do for that money."

Thinking quickly, I grabbed my phone and took a quick snap of her laying naked in our bed.

"cut it out!" she protested. "It's no use. It won't help you. I'll just say you made me come into your room to fuck you."

I snapped another photo – and Olympia finally had the good sense to grab the blanket and hold it up to her chest.

"Stop it!"

"So you really going to do this, after all we've done to help you this week?" I said. "You're stooping to blackmail?"

"If that's what you want to call it, yep."

"You're such a slut,"

"Hey, fuck you!"

"Yes you did, didn't you? But you do realize Holly and I have been together for a really long time, and we trust each other implicitly. She also knows what you're like too. So do you seriously think she's going to believe a word you say?"

Olympia seemed crushed - knowing I had a point - as I decided to turn the tables and see just how willing she was to get out of the current predicament SHE had put herself in.

"Tell you what, you drop that blanket and let me take another photo and I'll forget this ever happened," I told her.

Olympia dropped the blanket low enough to expose her breasts. Her tits were beautiful and almost identical to her sisters, only slightly more perky which I'm sure had something to do with the fact she was precisely ten years younger than Holly. I also noticed that the way she was sitting on the bed, her shaved mound was visible as well, with small amounts of semen still oozing out of her lips. I picked up my phone and snapped off another series of photos, taking the time to frame and focus them perfectly.

"—stop it."

"So here's what's going to happen," I told her bluntly. "Since you were so willing to blackmail me, I'm going to give you a chance to redeem yourself."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, it's been a while since Holly gave me a good blowjob."

"What? You can't be serious. No way."

I had to laugh at her twisted logic, considering the lengths she had already gone to.

"Why the hell not? You were willing to FUCK me just now when you thought you'd get some money out of it."

I laid back on the bed, hands clasped behind my head, and waited. I could see the wheels in her head turning as she contemplated her next move. After a few seconds she scooted over, knelt next to me, and took my cock in her hand – stroking it back to life before slipping it into her mouth. The blowjob lasted all of a minute before she let it drop out of her mouth.

"Err, I don't think I can do this. You're not hard enough."

"Well, of course not. I just had some hot morning sex a few minutes ago. But I still want that head, Olympia."

"What can I do to make you hard?" she offered.

"How about you play with yourself."

"Err, I never... I mean, I've never let anybody watch me do that."

"Then it should be as hot for you as it is me."

"but—"

"Do it."

Despite her reluctance, Olympia lay back and proceeded to massage her breasts and tease her clit, and soon forgot she had an audience. I lay down next to her, my face near her crotch so I could watch her up close, while my cock dangled near her face. I watched my wife's sister carefully thrust two fingers into her tight, shaved sex, and smear her wetness all around. Her breathing grew rapid, as she rubbed her slick fingers over her clit and spread her knees apart.

Just seeing her like this made my cock throb with excitement, so I pulled her hand away and insisted she blow me again. Naturally she protested, but I insisted nonetheless.

"Hey, you don't get to cum until I do, you hear me?"

I thrust my cock towards her face for good measure but she refused to blow me. However, it was on my third thrust that Olympia opened her mouth and took me in deep. Now if I thought the girl was a great lay before, nothing compared to how good she sucked dick. I dare say Holly could even learn a thing or two from her younger sister, who immediately swirled her tongue around the head, lapping up copious amounts of pre-cum. She quickly treat my prick to an increasingly enthusiastic tongue bath, and used one hand to caress my nuts.

I felt my eyes roll into the back of my head when she lowered her mouth around my prick - and took me in whole - making a tight seal with her lips, while moving up and down my meat stick. Her tongue caressed the underside of my shaft as she bobbed up and down, sucking as she went. It was one of the most incredible blowjobs I'd ever received, and I was getting it from my wife's kid sister no less.

I still hadn't moved, but I couldn't help the sounds that came out of my mouth as my breathing grew heavier and more desperate. I finally put my hand on the back of her head, forcing her down harder and trying to increase the pace. Olympia obliged, bobbing her head faster, as my pre-cum flowed freely into her mouth. I leaned over to reciprocate and kissed and sucked her clit into my mouth, causing her moan audibly. We almost seemed to roll into a (sideways) sixty-nine position involuntarily, where we moaned in unison.

The entire incident was such a turn on, that I don't think it was more than a minute before I felt myself readying to cum. The wet slurping sound of the blowjob grew louder and faster, as I prepared to nut. Olympia vacuum sealed her lips with all the suction she could muster, while I started to thrust my hips spasmodically and came hard into her mouth.

To her credit, the 25-year-old actress swallowed my load like a god damn champ, never letting up on the pressure until I stopped pumping up into her face and the flow of semen slowed to a trickle. Olympia finally collapsed back onto the bed - lying there naked and defiled – her face and chin covered in spunk.

"Damn, that was pretty hot." she mused.

I had to agree, but I wasn't done by a long shot.

Looking over at her I figured - in for a penny, in for a pound - and I slid around to position myself between her legs, my still raging hard on pointing at her glistening wet sex.

"Err, what do you think you're doing?" she asked with a raised brow.

I could tell she was somewhat surprised to see how eager I was to have sex, despite having already ejaculated twice.

"If I'm really giving you that loan, I want to get my money's worth."

Olympia shifted to a more comfortable position then lifted her legs up and wrapped them around my back, drawing me into her. She moaned as my bell-end brushed against her bare naked sex, then reached down between us to make it abundantly clear that she wanted it as much as I did. In one slow thrust, I impaled the blackmailing bitch and finally bottomed out, my balls pressing against her ass. I slowly drew myself out of her, then SLAMMED back in with ten times the force.

"ugh-fuck," she gasped at the impact, and wrapped her hands around my neck.

This time however when I drew back and slammed into her pussy again, I proceeded to pick up some pace, causing lewd wet slaps and sloshing sounds to emanate from her body as I drilled her into the mattress. I could she was ashamed by the sounds, which only spurred me on.

She started moaning continuously, while I gritted my teeth and threw everything into that sopping cunt. Olympia was delirious, her legs shaking and her pussy clenching down on my member, begging me to stay inside her. I pounded her relentlessly, as her pelvis started to lunge up into me without her input. Out of control with lust, she started squealing and gibbering, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as she too began to climax.

"ugh-yeah, fuck me! ...I'm gunna come... don't stop. Please... don't... fuck!"

Hearing her go crazy like that, sent me over the edge and I came with an almighty grunt - my load erupting deep inside her creamy quim. In fact I came harder than I did the previous two occasions, filling her up with semen. When I finally stopped sawing in and out of her and came to a stop, my softening member slipping out of Olympia's pussy and I collapsed beside her on the bed, totally spent.

"Yeah, so..." she panted quietly, then said. "Are we okay?"

We both knew she was referring to the money, and not our current predicament.

"Sure." I shrugged. "Just as long as you don't mind doing this again, and on a regular basis – whenever you fly out here to visit."

The actress smiled.

"I think something can be arranged."

Olympia then hopped up out of bed and headed for the shower (still naked as the day she was born)

"You know, you really do have a great ass." I commented. "It's almost as good as Holly's behind."

"Thanks," she winked. "It runs in the family."

I didn't doubt it.

2. Thanks Expect, ramsfan1955, TheLW thanked for this post
    Likes Expect, TheLW liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh my.

It's been a while since I've read anything with these two, thanks for posting this, TPG.

4. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post