Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Red Light District" with Tahan Lew-Fatt

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Red Light District" with Tahan Lew-Fatt

@tahny89: Took the wrong route home. I think I found a theater ... #RedLightDistrict

Red Light District
    With Tahan Lew-Fatt
    A TPG short
    CODES: F/M+ gangbang, blowjob, facial, anal, butt-plug
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

Tahan and I had always been open minded, we both enjoyed sex and we soon discovered that she also had a exhibitionist streak. It was our first time in Amsterdam, so after doing some sightseeing we decided to have some fun and went to an expensive restaurant for dinner. It was there that she smiled and told me that she was feeling particularly randy, and was apparently wearing a butt-plug under her skirt.

The mere notion alone drove me insane, which was precisely her goal. In fact we barely made it through dinner before I then suggested that we go to a local cafe-dispensary and try some edibles, knowing full well the reaction it would have as she always got super horny when she got high. As expected, Tahan then insisted we go to the more seedy side of town and check out some sex clubs. Fortunately for us she was already dressed sexily in a short skirt and sweater top, but then emerged from the bathroom without her stockings on, leaving her legs completely exposed.

"You didn't take the plug out did you?" I quizzed, and she responded by taking my hand and showing me directly that she indeed still had the butt-plug embedded in her ass.

We had already shared a bottle of wine, and combined with the cannabis cookies, clearly put her in a very frisky mood. In fact I hadn't seen her this playful since the time we met. We wandered over in the direction of an adult theater and were happy to see it was clean and discrete. We took a seat in the last row while a young couple performed on stage.

"This might be the hottest thing we've ever done," she giggled, as she placed her hand on my leg.

"Hopefully this show will get you all worked up for later," I snickered.

"Babe, you have no idea." Tahan admitted, before leaning in to whisper. "I'm so fucking wet right now."

"Really?"

"Honestly, I feel like running off to the bathroom and just rubbing one out." she admitted. "I don't care who hears me."

We sat and watched the show for a few minutes before a stranger asked if he could sit in the unoccupied seat beside Tahan, and I agreed. He was dressed in khaki pants and a polo shirt, and seemed clean and polite. I assume he was a tourist like us, most likely one of the nordic countries. As the three of us watched the live sex show, Tahan leaned over to whisper that she was growing increasingly aroused by the minute.

"Seriously, can we just go back to the hotel right now," she insisted. "I need you inside me."

"Why don't you just go to the bathroom and rub one out?"

"Don't tempt me, you know I will."

I reached over and began to caress her breasts, and could feel just how hard her nipples were. We continued to covertly fondle like that for a while, until I directed her to sit back in her seat while I openly touched her. I could tell from the look on her face that she got off on it too, and despite blushing a little, she happily obliged and let me massage her tits in full view of other patrons. I'm not even sure if it was the alcohol or the entire seedy affair that turned her on more, but she ultimately leaned back and invited my touch in full view of her seat mate, and several guys who were standing around watching the show. As I massaged her breasts (over her sweater) Tahan dropped her hands between her legs and I knew what she wanted, she desperately wanted to masturbate.

"Go ahead, do it." I dared her.

"Yeah, should I?" she squirmed. "I'm fucking dying here. If I don't play with myself right now I'm gonna explode."

"Play with your cunt, baby. Show me."

My language much have really turned her on, cause she immediately reached down under her skirt and proceeded to play. The guy on her right was openly staring at her as she worked herself up. His hand was rubbing his own crotch and I could see a sizeable bulge forming there. I leaned over and encouraged Tahn to spread her legs, which not only revealed her lace underwear but also the jewel-encrusted butt-plug.

I couldn't help but laugh as the guys eyes grew to the size of saucers. He must have thought all his Christmas' had come at once. Tahan simply lay there in the seat with her legs swaying back and forth, as she casually played with her panties, pulling them up tight against her sex and rubbing them against her clit. I leaned over and told her to put her hand on his leg, and he quickly unzipped his pants and fished out his cock.

As soon as Tahan saw this, she instinctively wrapped her fingers around the base of his shaft and slowly stroked him to life, while her other hand continued to massage her cunt. It was at this point that I looked around the room to see there were at least a half dozen guys now watching her.

This was precisely why we had opted to come out to Europe, as it was highly unlikely anyone would recognize her, and she could let loose and be totally uninhibited. As Tahan slowly stroked her new "friend," he asked if he could touch her and I agreed. He brought his hand up to her chest and started to fondle the tit, before he soon grew bold and slipped his cold fingers under her sweater to grope her flesh directly through her lace bra.

Our activities were starting to draw attention from some of the other patrons in the theater. A small crowd of about eight guys were now standing around watching our own little sex show. Some of them were openly fondling their crotch while one guy pulled out his dick entirely and was stroking himself while Tahan watched him.

A couple of minutes later, and Tahan's seat mate groaned and started to ejaculate all over her stroking hand. She squeezed his cock and finished him off, then pulled her hand away and I could see that it was covered in jizz. She then did something that took my breath away, and lifted her hand and began to lick the spunk off of her fingers. This caused an audible groan from the assembled crowd, as the seat mate zipped up and mumbled thanks and left.

It was only a few seconds later that a tall black guy made himself comfortable beside her, and I could see the look of excitement in her eyes. Unlike the previous guy who had asked permission, this one didn't waste any time and he pulled out what looked like a solid eight inch cock. He started to stroke himself for a minute before Tahan reached over and grabbed hold of his python, amazed that she could barely get her fingers around it.

As I watched her stroke the second cock of the night, I found myself aroused beyond belif. I was as hard as a steel bar. I opened my pants and pulled out my own cock and guided her free hand to it. When she felt the precum leak from its tip, she shifted position and leaned over, engulfing me whole in her mouth. Up until that point, Tahan and I had never actually engaged in any group sex before. Sure we had messed around in public, with me feeling her up or fingering her at various concerts. In fact one of her favorite things to do was to give me head while I drove us around town, however this was way different as we were now completely surrounded by total strangers.

My girl proceeded to suck me like a woman possessed - her mouth making lewd smacking sounds - as her new seat mate took this opportunity to reach under her skirt and pull her panties down to her knees, peeling them off in one go before bringing them up to his face to inhale her scent. I could feel her moan (around my cock) to this action and knew that he had slipped his fingers into her pussy as well, as she continued to suck my dick without shame.

"Good girl," I encouraged. "You look like such a little slut right now, everyone is watching you."

From the movement of his arm, I could tell that he was finger-banging her right in front of me, which I have to say really turned me on.

"ugh-fuck," she let out. "Baby, his fingers are so big."

Between that and the dirty talk - and the way she incorporated so much spit in her blowjobs - I almost came right then and there, but I held off and disengaged from her mouth and eased her in the opposite direction, inviting her to mess around. It didn't take much to convince her to take the large black cock into her mouth, where she began to give him one of her world class blowjobs, as he wrapped his hands in her long hair and leaned his head back on the seat.

Tahan only blew him for a few minutes before she stopped, stood up and proceeded to straddle him in his seat. She grabbed his huge snake, positioned it where she wanted it, and carefully eased herself down to impale herself. She took most of his length in one smooth stroke, and immediately began to moan out loud at the sheer girth of his cock.

The crowd of onlookers were steadily inching closer until one of them reached a hand out to grab her ass. As he made contact, Tahan moaned audibly which then opened the floodgates. Hands came from all directions to touch, pinch, and rub whatever part of her they could reach. One guy even managed to lean in and take one of her nipples into his mouth and began to suckle her breasts, which really seemed to set her off.

I simply sat there watching as a roomful of strangers now man-handled my girlfriend, while she steadily bounced up and down on the black cock inside her. She was moaning and cussing almost continuously as her lover started to thrust upwards into her pussy, and it wasn't long before he announced that he was going to nut.

"Shoot it all over my ass!" she told him, which seemed to send him over the edge.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and slammed her body down onto his cock, forcing her to take his full length until he groaned loudly and blew his wad all over her caramel skin. Moments later, and Tahan stood up to let him vacate the seat, who was quickly replaced by a third volunteer. To my surprise, Tahan wasted no time in taking the new cock into her mouth, as another guy stepped behind her and slipped into her wet pussy from behind. At that point I couldn't have stopped them if I tried, as she seemed intent of getting off on being spit-roasted, something she had always fantasized about.

One by one the guys would step up behind her and take turns fucking her, while I just sat there watching and beating off. Most of them only gave her a few dozen pumps before they'd have to stop themselves from ejaculating and would step away, but I'm almost certain at least two of them blew their loads inside her. Meanwhile the guys wanting to be sucked slid one after another into the seat. All in all, Tahan was fucked by at least a half dozen guys and sucked off at least five others, one of which had clearly jizzed all over her mouth.

Noting this, I pulled her over to me and was determined to fuck her right then and there in front of the crowd. She just looked so fucking sexy and dirty in that moment, getting passed around like some cheap little whore, while her face and chin was covered in spunk. To my delight, Tahan read my mind and reached down to position my cock at her backdoor. We had only ever engaged in anal sex a handful of times, and saved it for special occasions. However we were both turned on beyond belief, and I watched her pull the butt-plug out of her ass.

The onlookers cheered as I entered her tight shit-pipe, and she proceeded to ride my cock exclusively until another volunteer stepped forward and jammed his hard cock into her moaning mouth. When I reached around to rub at her clit at the same time, she just about lost her fucking mind and came right there - shaking, trembling, and sobbing all at once.

Tahan then repaid my efforts by dropping to her knees and cleaned me off with her mouth, as two other gentlemen now beat off above her, and without being prompted to, stepped forward to treat her to a very hot, messy facial - one of them shooting several ropes of spunk right across her face.

Suffice to say the "theater" encounter was a real eye opener for us, and Tahan and I vowed that we'd made sure to visit a few more local theaters back home in Melbourne.

2. Thanks taranev, Ptbrendan, mikemiami, jjcoolj, TheLW thanked for this post
    Likes Ptbrendan, mikemiami, jjcoolj, TheLW liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

4. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes mikemiami, TPG liked this post