Thread: "SOLO" with Jennie Kim

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "SOLO" with Jennie Kim

SOLO
    With JENNIE KIM
    Written by TPG
    MF, massage, fingering, oral, blowjob
    This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

The trouble with being in a successful K-Pop band like BLACKPINK is the demands it has on its members, as it's a very challenging job leaving little time to unwind, much less indulge in a relationship.

Frankly speaking the girls in the group were just too busy to have private lives, and spent seven days a week perfecting their craft, spending all of their time in the recording studio and working on dance choreography. Everything they did was solely focused on making BLACKPINK a worldwide sensation.

That being said, I had been tasked with accompanying the girls on their first world tour, and in a short amount of time had become pretty intimate with them. In fact it was while spending some time in Australia that Jennie had booked her first consultation with me while the others were out sightseeing and doing press.

Up until that point things between us had been pleasant and professional, even if she vowed early on that she would never require my services. I guess she just thought she was above it all, and too proud to get a massage. I was happy to see her break that rule.

The pint-sized rapper greeted me at the door of her suite in nothing but a white robe, and clearly looked tired and dejected, wanting nothing more than a nice relaxing rub down. The room itself was already dark with the shades pulled down, and only illuminated by a handful of candles.

"We can do this out here or in the bedroom, I don't care." Jennie shrugged. "We just have to hurry, cause I would prefer to do this before the others get back."

I suggested we proceed right there in the living room, and while I set up the table, Jennie disappeared into the bathroom for a few minutes and emerged with her phone.

I immediately took the phone from her hand and switched it off, then invited her to lay face down on the table. I could tell from the look on her face that she wasn't impressed, but only put up with it cause we were short on time.

"You can go ahead and take that robe off, I have a towel for you." I told her.

The singer reluctantly obliged, and peeled off the robe to reveal that she indeed was naked underneath. As she lay down I quickly covered her bare naked ass with a towel.

I didn't waste time and quickly squeezed out a hefty amount of oil all over her flawless body and proceeded to massage her over-stressed shoulders and neck. I was happy to see that it immediately had the desired effect and caused her to relax and coo audibly.

I then focused my attention to her feet and rolled the towel up to her bum and worked on her calves. This went on for some time until my hands moved up along her thighs to the very crease of her butt, barely brushing the side of her mound before trailing off to each leg and working my way back down.

"Are you comfortable?" I asked.

"uh-huh." she mewed. "Please continue."

"Good. Maybe you don't need the towel anymore,"

Jennie agreed as I gently pulled the towel away to leave her laying there completely naked to y eyes, my hands immediately working on her hips and buttocks. I could tell she was feeling tense and vulnerable, but I also sensed a little dampness from between her legs judging from the strong scent it gave off.

The room suddenly reeked of sex, and it was almost impossible to ignore.

"Let me know if anything makes you uncomfortable," I remarked, as I poured more gooey oil along the length of her spine and butt-crack.

I watched as her body responded instictively to this, with her arching her cute butt up into the air slightly and wiggling it back and forth. I tried to ignore this as I massaged the substance into her hips and rump with expert precision, and let my hands stray into the crack of her booty causing her to moan softly into the table.

With her permission, I then massaged around her tiny little sphincter with a delicate finger and was surprised to see just how tight she was. In my line of work I had massaged all kinds of people, from singers to models, and to everything in between, but I'd never seen anyone so tight and tiny in my life.

I have to admit, it turned me on.

Just looking at her I suspect one would barely manage to get a pinky into her ass, much less a cock. I made a point to stimulate as many sensitive nerve endings as possible and noticed the way she couldn't help pushing her eager butt back against my agile fingers.

Things were quickly getting heated and erotic.

I took this as further permission and carefully dipped the very tip of a finger inside her backdoor, causing her to gasp with surprise. Just as I had presumed, she was impossibly tight but moreover, she didn't seem concerned about the fact that I was touching her inappropriately.

A BOLT OF ADRENALINE shot up my spine as I added more oil for lube, then gently probed and played with her bunghole while lovingly caressing her mons, leaving her young cunt glistening wet with excitement.

She was clearly getting into it now, until I stopped what I was doing and asked her to flip over. The singer groaned with disappointed by obeyed immediately, no longer concerned about the towel or that her excitement had becoming obvious. Her juices had already left a visible mark on the leather cushion beneath her, while her nipples stood at full attention, like two dark tic-tacs.

"I'm gonna need you on your back, sweetie." I said as I prepared to cover her naked body in scented oils.

The petite starlet raised an eyebrow and blushed, her forearms covering her chest.

"It's a little embarrassing lying here like this," she admitted. "I'm not used to it."

"Would it make you more comfortable if I was naked too?" I suggested, and before she could answer I pulled the string of my pants and let them fall.

Judging from the look on her face I could tell that she was clearly impressed with my six pack, as I whipped off my sweats and shirt and now stood there as naked as she was.

I watched her nod in agreement while her tongue licked the side of her mouth. I returned my attention back to her legs and thighs before I inched my way up and worked my fingers over her mons without the slightest hesitation. JENNIE let out a stifled moan as her legs parted just a fraction more, offering me more access.

I could see her vulva was aroused and swollen, and when I moved to her side Jen responded by reaching out to cup and massage my balls. I didn't say a word, as she returned the favor and massaged me back. Our mutual touching became more erotic until my growing excitement was even more evident than hers, and I was rock hard.

My fingers passed over her outer lips - not a hair in sight - as I smeared her inner wetness all around, and let a single digit enter her for the first time. Jennie let out a soft moan, and arched her back on the table.

"Fuuuuck..." she purred hotly. "I need this so bad right now."

I sought out her g-spot, while my thumb played on her clit. To her credit, she never gave up her grip on my cock and now stroked me to full mast. I found it amusing that it almost seemed like she couldn't get her entire hand around my trunk. Every time she ran her finger over the tip, it twitched in her fist and she seemed to get a kick out of it.

Meanwhile I soon found her g-spot and was rapidly bringing her to the edge, so much so that she was starting to buck and squirm around on the cushion.

"I think you're friends might be back soon," I said while glancing at the clock and swirling my fingers inside her.

"No, please... don't stop!" she panted. "We still have time."

I stopped to look down at her pretty face.

"And how exactly would you like me to finish you off, princess?" I smirked. "With my hands, my mouth, or other?"

Jennie responded by pulling me forward and without warning took my cock into her mouth, engulfing me in one smooth action. I grabbed the side of her head and caressed her long hair as she polished my wood like a god damn professional, her head bobbing back and forth while her tongue swirled around my bell-end.

She paused long enough to tell me what she wanted.

"I want you to eat me before the others get back!"

"Eat you," I clarified.

"Eat my pussy," she specified.

Just hearing those words leave her mouth made my cock twitch. However, as much as I wanted to please her with that request, I suddenly found it difficult to extricate myself from that sexy hot mouth, as she continued to suck and slurp on my noisily.

When I looked down across her naked body I noticed that her right hand was now between her legs and she was openly playing with herself as she sucked my cock.

Jennie took the slick fingers from her box and raised them up to my face, inviting me to taste her. I devoured those ambrosia-flavored fingers instantly, before I grabbed hold of my cock and proceeded to tap it gently across her face, striking her chin and open mouth.

"ughh.. ughh.. stop teasing me." she purred, while sticking out her tongue and permitting me to tap it against her.

I then moved to the foot of the table, lowered my head between her open knees and kissed the inside of her smooth thighs. The look of sheer lust and anticipation on her face was priceless. She was ready to scream and I hadn't even touched her yet.

When the tip of my tongue finally made contact with her tiny bean, she immediately moaned and arched her back sharply, running her fingers through my hair.

I'm not even sure how long it took to make her cum but it didn't take much effort, as I sucked her pussy and licked her entire mound from top to bottom. She particularly enjoyed it when I would suck her cunt-lips into my mouth, then release them which caused her legs to tremble.

As she lay there panting and moaning uncontrollably, I knelt up onto the table between her legs and rubbed the head of my cock against her slit, just brushing the tip of her clitoris. When I pushed forward I almost lost my mind, and couldn't believe how tight she was.

She felt like a god damn vice!

"ugh, please..." she moaned hotly. "Please fuck me. Hurry!"

To her credit, Jennie kept constant eye contact as I pulled back and slowly wormed a few more inches inside of her snug cunt, her eyes imploring me to go slow. I felt every inch of her magnificent box encase me until I finally filled her completely. I then stopped for a moment to lean forward and kiss her on the lips, before I pulled back and began to saw my hips back and forth.

Jennie might have been a good rapper, and a half decent dancer and singer for that matter, but my god she possessed one of the sweetest, tightest little pussies I'd ever had the good fortune of fucking.

I took my cues from her breathing and slowed down to an agonizing pace, watching her flail around on the table as her first orgasm approached without warning and finally surged through her body. Despite her climax though, I continued stroking in and out of her blazing core throughout.

Jennie couldn't help herself and started to thrash about below me, her voice squealing louder as I proceeded to jack-hammer her into the table like a rubber fuck-doll. The songstress sank her nails into my hips and forced me to penetrate her until my nuts slapped loudly against that butt, causing her to squeal even louder.

"Yes, yes, yes... don't stop!"

When I suddenly pulled out, she groaned in disappointment but then happily followed my instructions as I pulled her up by the arm and directed her to flip over and get on all fours, so I could take her doggy-style.

I grabbed her arms and pinned them behind her back - leaving her face down, ass up - while I reached over to pour more oil all over her already sweat-glazed body, and began to pound her again. This time however, I took no mercy and Jennie cried out at the top of her lungs to the nonstop pounding, to the point where I was worried she was going to alert our neighbors.

When I reached over to clap a hand over her mouth to keep her quiet, she instead sucked my finger into her mouth and begged for more.

"Yes, give it to me!" she urged. "Don't stop!"

I slowed down my thrust if only to caution her about being loud, but as I leaned back Jennie took it upon herself to slam her booty back against me, and fucked herself over and over again. The girl was absolutely wild! She was acting like a total nympho.

I just stood there watching as the pint-sized starlet used my cock for her own amusement. In fact I dare say that if I didn't intervene she could have cum right then and there.

When I finally slapped her butt for good measure, it only seemed to rile her up even more. Resigned to my fate, I grabbed hold of that perfect little peach-like ass and slammed her down onto my cock even harder and faster than before, and reached over to play with her tiny little bunghole.

I pummeled her so hard I was genuinely surprised to see her take it, as we both moaned loudly and came simultaneously, with me pulling out at the very last minute to fire thick ropes of spunk all over her butt and spine, to utterly defile and coat her in semen.

"C'mon," I said, tapping her ass. "Better get cleaned up before the others get back."

However, just as Jennie was about to say something witty, the front door suddenly opened and her bandmates stood gobsmacked.

"...what the fuck!" Lisa hissed.

"Err, you guys are back already?" Jennie blushed.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so glad she finally got her own story

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Great story, it's nice to see someone new! Thanks TPG

5. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Amazing story with a lovely lady I know have to look up. Thank you!

7. Thanks TPG thanked for this post