Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: Holt Up, Now! Ch. 3 with Olivia Holt

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction Holt Up, Now! Ch. 3 with Olivia Holt

Holt Up, Now! Ch. 3
    With Olivia Holt
    Tags: Solo Mast, fantasy, toys
    Disclaimer: this story is 100% fictional.
    A/N: This is super long. If you're just here for naughty stuff, go down to the last scene break.

IMG-20190217-214736IMG-20190217-214905IMG-20190217-215429

Sometimes Olivia Holt is blessed with not having to wake up to an alarm clock. Today is one of those days.
    She rolls over to look at her phone and sees that it's 11:00 am. She and Nate were out last night pretty late, but not 11:00 am late. She also sees that someone blew up her phone with messages, missed calls and emails.
    She spins through them to see that they're all from friends and her manager/captain of security, Bobby.

"Hey Bobby,” she says sleepily after hitting his speed dial.

"Don't 'hey Bobby' me!" This isn't how she wanted to wake up.

"What'd I do now?" she asks with a deep sigh. It's always something with him and it's always her fault. 9/10 it is...

"What happened to staying off the radar, Olivia?" Bob sounds REALLY pissed this morning.

"What do you mean? I'm purposely in the middle of nowhere," she tells him, sitting up and running an already frustrated hand through her bed head.

"YouTube still found you. Who's this guy you're with? The entire internet thinks you have some new budding relationship guy with this local yokel."

"I don't know what they're talking about, but Nate is NOT a yokel." Damn right she's sticking up for Nate. After all he's done for her in two short days?

“Nate… Nate..." Bob was thinking about something. “Nate Jackson?"

"I don't know," she admits. How has she not gotten Nate's last name yet?!

“Olivia, where are you?" Bob sounds urgent. Is Nate actually trouble?

"Why?" Olivia doesn't want to give location away until she knows what's up. She doesn't want to leave, but with how Bob is, she's not sure she's safe right now.

"Because if that Nate is the Nate I think Nate is, I'm taking the next flight out." This has got to be serious.

"Northborough, Michigan,” Liv answers slowly.

"That's it, I'm coming up there!"

“Bobby, wait, am I in..." Danger. Nate's got Bobby all worked up and she's in the dark. And she has lunch with him in an hour.

IMG-20190217-220507IMG-20190217-220635

They need to get better at communicating. They agreed on lunch, but never said where. Olivia just assumed lunch to be at noon, so that seemed like a good time to head over to his place. Given Bob's reaction and just how little Olivia knows about Nate, she's actually kind of nervous now. She makes her way out of the hotel she's at and Short Change Hero is stuck in her head. They sang it last night and Nate actually isn't that bad. He can't sing high. He has more of a blues voice, a Johnny Cash voice, maybe. When he went deep, it made her knees a little weak.

Damn it! Nate might be a threat to her and she can only think of how great last night was! He can't be dangerous, though. He saved her twice! Maybe he just wants her to feel... No, she's being an idiot about this. Bob’s hair brain is rubbing off on her, she thinks. Oh man, Nate's face when he heard the song, though! It was so priceless! He had no idea she’d ever even heard it. Damn it, focus, Olivia.

Before she knows, it she's back at Nate's place. His house is decent. It's pretty big, actually. It's a two story with a full basement and attic. If she had to guess, she'd say three to four bed. But she's not an expert. She cues up I Walk The Line by Johnny Cash, but won't play it till he's in the car.

She's anxious, torn between wanting to see him and just wanting to be done with this lunch. Given that push and pull, she drags him out.
    Olivia goes up to the white door with simple but pretty French glass and knocks three times. She waits only a moment before the door opens. It's not Nate, but a guy with glasses and sandy blonde hair, just a little taller than her.

"Hello?" he questions like she's some door to door saleswoman. It's clear he doesn't know her. There wasn't a single spark of recognition.

"Hi, is Nate here?" she asks with a smile.

The guy watches her with... maybe suspicion. He does turn and go to the foot of the stairs. “Nate! There's a really hot blonde girl here to see you!" Wow, absolutely no shame. Okay.

She hears some rushed footsteps, then some thumping, then more quick steps, and a hard thump. Nothing. More steps and now he's flying down the stairs. Extra points for enthusiasm. She guesses he likes her after all. She was starting to think he was hanging out with her just to be nice and for the sex. She gets that she's Olivia Holt, but she's still a young woman with a few insecurities, okay?

"Good afternoon." His voice is happy but she thinks he's trying to bite back a smile. She thinks he and his roommate may have an emotionally challenged living arrangement. Urgh, men and their inability to show emotion around each other!

"Ready to go to lunch?" she says overly excited, just to see what he and his roommate will do.

"Uhh, yeah," Nate says, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. Oh, this is just too much fun.

"Dude, we're talking about this later." Nate's roommate looks at him with a wily smile. Oh Nate, you poor little bastard.

"Yup, fuck you too, Corey." Nate pats Corey's back, the last one being a little rougher than it had to be. "Let's get out of here." Nate guides Olivia out with his hand on the middle of her back. He avoided the small of her back? Maybe there are gentlemen in small towns.

As soon as they're both strapped in, Olivia pulls him over by the shirt collar and kisses him deeply, just because she can. She hits play on I walk the Line. It isn't five seconds in before his fingers are drumming on his legs. He starts singing and Olivia’s heart stops. She knew it. He's a bass from hell.

IMG-20190217-233503HUN-3-7

Nate knows Northborough like the back of his hand. He knows every shop and every park. He told Liv where the 'sorry excuses for things to do' are, along with the best places to eat.

"So are we going to where you work for lunch?"

"Oh God no!" Nate says laughing, and his laughing makes her laugh just as hard. It's contagious. "If I walked in there with you, I would never hear the end of it. Ever."

"Do you work with a bunch of assholes? I've seen what you can do, Nate. Don't let them bully you." She can't picture it being a good idea for anyone to pick on Nate. He must have thick skin to not just put anyone he wants to through a table. Olivia can't see why anybody would want to pick on Nate.

"It's not like that." Nate shakes his head. "I'm the kitchen's baby boy. That kitchen was my first job. I started there not two months after I turned seventeen."

"That's really sweet that they've been watching out for you. I still don't see why you can't go in there with me." Is Nate ashamed of her for some reason, she wonders. Ah, she thinks. He doesn't want them to think he's latching onto her name.

"They're going to ask if you're my girlfriend and I'm gonna have to tell them no, and they're gonna ask why, and they're gonna ask why I've been single for the last three years." Nate drops his head into his hands, obviously flustered at the thought. Is it bad of her to think he's kind of adorable right now?

"Why have you been single for so long?" Oh shit, did she really just ask that?
    Nate chuckles but she can tell it's not actually a fun topic for him.

"You don't have to answer that, Nate." Olivia shakes her head, sorry now that she asked.

"No, it's cool. What do I have to lose by telling you this?" What do you have to lose by telling her this? What's that supposed to mean?

"You don't have anything to lose?" Olivia has to ask. It's bugging her now.

"Yeah. I don't tell people things because everyone I talk to seems to have loose lips and I learn new things about myself every day from someone else. But what would Kim Olivia Holt gain from tossing Nate Jackson around the water cooler?" So that's his last name!

"I get where you're coming from. I have nothing but secrets because it's people's job to spread everything I say." She and this small town guy have more in common in their personal lives than she expected. "Is there something you need to talk about?" It's been a long time since she's had a real one on one conversation. She'd like to really talk with Nate.

"Maybe when we're not in a parking lot," Nate chuckles and opens the door. Nate gave her directions to get here, but he never said where HERE was.

Olivia gets out and follows Nate to the little hole in the wall café. Stepping into it, she thinks the best word for it is quaint. It's obviously a working class joint, but it's not distasteful. Wow. She thinks she sounds like a bitch just saying that.

"Booth or table?" Nate asks, breaking Olivia's thoughts.

"Uhh, booth. They're more comfortable," she says as Nate takes her hand and leads her to a nice window seat. Wait… Nate is holding her hand? Why does I have butterflies over Nate holding her hand? Does celebrities get butterflies? They've already fucked, but this is such a personal, intimate sentiment. It's touching and caring, not just fucking.

"This is the best seat in the house. I'm glad you said booth." Nate smiles, the two of them sliding into the soft red pleather cushions. This is THE plushest booth she's ever sat in. It's like sitting on a crimson cloud.
    They're not there long before a pretty black haired waitress comes with menus and two waters. "Oh, hey Nate. Who's your friend?" Does Nate know everybody?

"How's work today, Jess?" Nate asks the girl with a smile and ignores addressing Olivia. He's probably just doing it to keep her cover low, especially if this town's water cooler moves as quickly as Nate says.

"It's been really slow today. I'm happy you two came in just so I have something to do." Oh my God, that's not sarcasm, Olivia thinks. They're the only two in here. "Can I start you off with anything to drink?"

"Coffee's good,” Nate says, his eyes scanning the menu.

"Can I have the raspberry iced tea, please?" Olivia asks, looking up at Jess with a smile. She's focusing on Nate. Olivia don't blame her, but he doesn't look interested and thry could be on a date for all she knows.

"I'll be right out with those drinks." Jess smiles to both of them and leaves. So she DID hear Olivia. She thought she was too lost in Nate Jackson Land.

"So uhh... she seems nice," Olivia offers, subtly trying to get him to talk about her, for better or worse. Preferably worse.

"Yeah," Nate says plainly and leaves it at that. This guy is not a fan of talking about anything involving himself.
    "What are you Nate, nineteen or twenty?"

"I'm twenty. Why?"

"Because you're the most self-detached twenty year old I've ever met," Olivia says with a short laugh. The look on his face says to keep talking. "You've barely told me anything about yourself these two days."

"Why would you care?" Nate’s voice isn't cold or harsh, but she didn't want him to say that!

"What? Why wouldn't I care?" Olivia's honestly lost here. Why's he shutting her down?

"Why should you care? What good does knowing anything about little Nate Jackson get you? I'm a small town college kid and a line cook. You're a celebrity, Liv. You're rich. You're famous. You're talented. Have your fun hanging out with me and screwing me while you're here, but don't act like you care about me as a person instead of an interactive tour guide and fuck buddy."

Oh. Alright then. “Nate, give me your phone," Olivia orders, no room to argue.

"What?" Nate chuckles. Oh come on, just...

"I said give me your phone." This time she's even more forceful.

"Alright, God." Nate digs into his pocket and hands her his phone. What the hell? A Windows phone, really Nate?

She goes into his settings and checks his number. She texts it to herself. She gives his phone back and pulls out hers. She ignores any alerts on her phone and composes a new message: 'I'd like to think you're a friend. Not tour guide, but yes a friend with benefits. A REALLY good one. Are you reading this? This means I want to keep in touch.' She hit send and looks at him expectantly. She can tell by the look on his face that he knows he hurt her feelings with that 'why should you care' comment.

Nate jumps a little. He got the message. He digs in his pocket and pulls out his phone. She thinks he's reading it. He puts the phone down and looks at her. “Liv, how do I put this simply. You're great. You know you are. So do millions of people. I'm average. I know that. So do five-hundred people. Tops."

She sighs, because he's honestly starting to piss her off a little. Here's why. “Nate, how shallow do you think I am? I'm famous and you're not. That's clear to me. What isn't clear to me is why you give a shit when I obviously don't." She pauses and gives him time to respond. Nothing. Mhmm. "You may think that all celebrities don't waste time with anyone that doesn't have an IMDB file. There are some that don't. But I'm still a nineteen year old girl that wants a REAL friend. You're the most real person I've talked to in months, maybe years. When we first met you ignored that I'm a big deal to a lot of people. Why can't you now?" She leans back and crosses her arms over her chest.
    Nate leans forward, his forearms on the table supporting his weight.

"I thought yesterday was going to be a one time thing. Your thank you for saving you and then I thought you'd be gone." Apparently Nate has some trust issues.

Nate thought Olivia was just going to write him off. She leans in to meet his posture, my arms resting in between his. Wow. She is a lot smaller than him. "You don't want to get attached. I get that. But will you promise to talk to me if I promise we'll stay friends?" She doesn't know why herself, but she's amazingly pulled to Nate. She's not talking only physical attraction. The man looks like a Greco-Roman statue, but there's more to it.

Nate chews his bottom lip and drums his fingers. She didn't think this would be such a big thing for him. He seems so calm and decisive all the time. "I won't hurt you," she adds softly.

"What do you want to know?" Nate asks leaning back, crossing his arms. Here we go.

"Why are you still single?" She's not going to give him reasons why he should be taken. Why she would take him if she could. She want to hear what he says.

Nate smiles and chuckles, shaking his head. Jess comes back with their drinks and Nate takes his coffee, drinking without letting it sit. She can tell by his face that he burned himself, but he's trying to hide it. He's nervous now that he agreed to let his cat out of the bag.
    "Girls just aren't interested in me,” Nate shrugs.

"You expect me to buy that, Nate?" She challenges with a raised eyebrow. “We've fucked twice and you want me to believe that girls don't try to hook up with you?

"I don't have a car, I'm a sophomore in college that isn't much of a people's person. I don't do sports and I'm a simple line cook. I don't have a lot of money and I don't wear designer clothes. Bottom line Liv, I'm as average as it gets. We fucked both times because I have a nack for saving you."

This poor guy has no self-esteem. He's gorgeous, smart and strong. He takes care of himself and doesn't take handouts. Are all the girls here so superficial that they won't even talk to him? If they gave him a shot that he deserves and they don't, he would have to beat girls off with a stick.

Liv can't tell him that. He wouldn't believe me if she did tell him. All she offers is, "Yeah, well they're idiots."

Nate lightly chuckles and stares into his coffee, letting the matter drop. "What about you?" He asks looking up, his eyes holding hers into place. That look takes her breath away.

"About me?" She asks just above a whisper. She knows what he means, but now that it's her turn to open up, which is fair, she wants to duck under the table. Instead, she buries her face in the menu that they've both failed to look at.

"Chicken enchilada. You won't be sorry." Nate is still watching her. She can't see him through the menu, but she can feel his attention. “Your last boyfriend. What happened there?"

"He cheated on me,” she say like it's no big deal, her eyes staying on the menu even though she's going to take Nate's recommendation.

"Why would the stupid fuck do that?" Nate mumbles. That's a rhetorical question, right? And did he just call her ex a stupid fuck for cheating with her? That's also the first time he's sworn around her outside of sex, she thinks.

"Because he's a sleazy dirt bag and I refused to sleep with him after five dates," she answers anyway, rhetorical or not.

"So when you sang Hide Away last night, that was for him?" Nate asks, scratching his chin. She don't think he's shaved since she's been there. She kinda likes it. It gives him an Aragorn, rugged badassness look. It suits him.

"Partly," she smiles and go back into the menu. She's not admitting that the good boys in the song was for him.
    Jess comes back and they both order the chicken enchilada.

IMG-20190217-234250IMG-20190217-234313

Nate and Olivia fell into lighter conversation as they waited for the meal and ate. He was right, too. She's eaten at places where the entree went for $50 but this $12 meal was killer!

She looked at her phone to see that it's 3:30 already. Oh shit! Nate works at 4:00! “Nate, we should get you to work. It's 3:30."

"Do I have to?" Nate groans as he drops his head onto his arm.

She giggles at his reluctance. She doesn't want to let him go either. "You probably should if you want to keep your job,” she mutters. She runs her hand through his hair. It just looks so silky and smooth like chocolate velvet. Oh my God, she thinks, is it ever! What conditioner does he... focus Liv!

"Urgh! Fine!" Nate relents and grabs the check Olivia never noticed.

She tries to pluck it from his hand but he's like a praying mantis. "It's okay, Liv. I haven't bought a girl lunch in a year." How has he not taken a girl to lunch in a year?! Who would pass that up? Has he not asked a girl to lunch in a year?

"The girls of Northborough missing out for a year,” she jokes with a smile.

"Meh,” Is all she get in reply as Nate drops some bills. She glances at the bill. The price is unbelievable for how good it was. Nate’s tip is more than generous. Is it because he likes Jess more than he'd admit, or is it because he's in the dining business? The world may never know.

HUT-3-10

Olivia pulls up in front of Nate's workplace. They even have a canopy over the entrance. She looks at Nate as he undoes his seat belt, but it doesn't look like he wants to leave. She doesn't want him to.

"Do I get to see you again?" Please say yes, she thinks to herself.

"Only if you promise that it's because you want to. You don't owe me anything, Liv."

"I do, Nate. But that's not why I want to see you again tomorrow, it's not why I wouldn't mind getting dirty in the sheets again." Can't he get that she like him because of who he is? The only average thing about him is his economic situation. Nate Jackson is severely under appreciated if everyone believes the picture he paints of himself.

"If you have time and you do want to see me tomorrow, I get off at 4:00 pm. We can watch a movie or two and I'll make us dinner." Wow does that sound perfect Liv.

She smiles and an idea comes to her head. She's a feminist. Scratch that, equal rights activist maybe? She thinks she has the power to switch this gender role for once. She takes Nate's hand in hers and immediately has his undivided attention. She raises it higher and brings it to her lips to his knuckles. His eyes don't leave hers even as he fumbles with the door handle.

He's adorable. Muttering all kinds of awkward goodbyes and see you laters until he finally gets out of her Jeep. He power walks to the front doors with his hands thrust into his pockets. He kicks the door open, his foot easily pressing against the handle.

Gotcha.

HUT-3-11

Nate's at work, he and the pool having been her only entertainment so far. The guy behind the front desk better enjoy that picture of her she saw him take with his phone. She got his first name in case she needs to make his life hell if he posts it online.

He's working again today so she won't give him any more 'alone time' fuel. Which means she needs to keep herself busy somewhere else. Nate was right about this place being boring as hell. How he can live here twenty plus years without going insane is beyond her.
    After today, she's also decided that she's not going to let Bob make her think Nate is dangerous. That's the biggest ball of B.S. ever. He might be dangerous to people that try to grope her and put things in her drink, but she doesn't think he could bring himself to hurt her. Never. She trusts him more than she should, maybe. She can't help it, though.

With those thoughts swarming her late teenage brain, she takes to google for suggestions on what to do around here. Westborough, the next town to the west obviously, seems like more fun.

She finds a decent looking mall with a JC Penny's. It's low budget compared to what she's used to, but Nate won't care. She wants something fun to wear for dinner and a movie at his place tomorrow.

It doesn't take her long to find a nice black miniskirt and a sleeveless, navy blue satin blouse. It's almost too professional, but she wants to look nice and fun at the same time. She thinks she looks hot in it, but she's sure Nate won't say anything one way or another. He seems stubborn like that.

She pays what feels like a modest price and leaves the store, but she feels like someone has taken notice of her. She speeds up and now can hear the footsteps behind her.

Fuck it. She's running out of this bitch.

She looks behind her and three guys are following! Can you believe this?!
    She makes it out of the mall and is nearly at her Jeep when one of the guys dives and catches her leg. She falls down but catches herself on her hands like she's doing a push up. She twists and lands on her back. Olivia's in time to see the guy about to crawl closer to me, but has just enough room to kick him in the teeth. With her biker boots on, he's going to need a dentist.

She kicks up and is on her feet. The next guy runs straight into a front kick that connects swift and hard to his perineum (that's right between his legs if you don't know anatomy).

The third guy pauses. "Come on you little shit. You started it." Liv really wants this guy to bring it. She's fired up now.
    He fakes her out, turns and runs! Oh hell no he didn't! "That's it!" She shouts. She's chasing this jerk down! He's fast, but he's not in great shape. He gets tired quickly and she has him. She jumps up and catches his shoulders, allowing her to drive her knees straight into his back to knock him down.

"Say you're sorry, say it!" she shouts as she pulls his head up by his hair. "Say it!" she orders, slapping his face while her knees are still in his back.

"Sorry sorry sorry sorry! We just wanted your purse!" The loser admits he was trying to rob her!

"Go kill yourself next time you think about robbing a lady." Olivia tells him as she stands up and flicks her hair back over her shoulder. “Jackass.”

‘Suck it, Nate,. You're not the only one who can take care of me.’

HUN-3-12IMG-20190218-102023

Back at the hotel, Olivia took a long, hot shower, thinking about what the fuck kind of place this area was. Three times in three days this kind of shit happened to her, and twice Nate had been there.

Once out of the shower, Olivia dried her hair and her body, but decided to wrap up in a fluffy bathrobe and lay on the bed to watch some TV.
    She found a nature documentary to watch, but soon found her mind wandering. Her mind went back to Nate and the events of the last couple days. She thought about the first night, in the parking lot. What if it had been Nate?

Olivia snuggles into the bed, her mind drifting into a new fantasy staring Nate and herself.
    She closes her eyes and finds herself back in the parking lot. She puts the gas pump back in place and turns around to find Nate standing between the car and herself.

“Hey there, little thing. What are you doing here alone? It's dark, it's cold, and you're obviously not from here,” Nate tells her, stepping closer.

“Who-who are you?” Olivia asks nervously, trying to stay her ground.

“Don't worry about my name. You won't be screaming it in a second.”

“Wait, what?” Olivia asked, her eyes going wide as Nate grabbed her by the side and pulled her close to his body, her pert breasts pressing into his muscled torso. What he meant really clicked when he opened her door and urged her in. She didn't fight it because she didn't want to piss the man off and receive more wrath for it.

“Good girl,” he said as he took his shirt off, not wasting any time. “Take off that jacket. I don't want to hurt it, and you look sexy as fuck in it,” Nate said, but instantly turned his head in thought, making Olivia swallow deeply.

Olivia watched her attacker, frozen in time as he grabbed her t-shirt that she wore under the unzipped, black leather jacket.

At the same time that fantasy Nate ripped her shirt right down the middle, revealing her braless young tits, Olivia pulls open her white robe, releasing her real tits to the cool fall air that comes in through the partially open window. Olivia licks her fingers and tweaks her hardening brown nipples as she imagines Nate's skillful tongue lapping at her sensitive nubs with an occasional nip, making her gasp and squeel.

“No, please stop!” Olivia begs the open air, pretending it's Nate putting her through this Bliss without her consent. She rubs her hands over her toned, exposed torso, wishing they were Nate's stronger, rougher hands.

“What's down here?” the Nate in her head asks, undoing her belt and opening her designer jeans while Olivia opens her real bathrobe the rest of the way. Olivia loses her mind's barrier on what's wrong and real as Nate pulls her jeans down her legs and easily tears her white panties from her crotch.

Olivia spits on her fingers and dives right into her shaved pussy lips, finger fucking herself hard, her snatch already wet from her created foreplay. Her clam makes that great suction around three fingers as she pistons her elbow harder and faster than she ever has.

“Please stop! Please!” Olivia moans, still playing the scene of Nate finger banging her weeping cunt into oblivion while she hangs onto the seats of her car for dear life. “Why are you doing this to me?” she keeps playing along as her first orgasm shreds through her entire hot body, making her shake, squirm and wriggle.

Olivia brings her free hand to rub at her little pink rosebud. “No! Please no please not my ass! No!” she cries to herself as she plunges one finger up the shoot while her own running girl cum floods out from her pussy down to her opening shit hole, creating a hot, slimy lube where she needs it. Her hand continues to batter her slit and her thumb scrapes her clit.

“Oh fuck!” Olivia bites her lip as she adds a second digit to her ass. “Oh God! Oh! Aah! Aah!” she cries as she shoots up the bed, hitting the backboard. “Oh Christ!” Olivia hasn't been able to scream like she wants to because she knows that she's not alone in the hotel and the windows open, but fuck does the cold breeze feel good on her over-heated and starting to sweat body.

She rolls over, rips open the nightstand drawer and pulls out her trusty purple vibe she hasn't used since she got here, on account of Nate keeping her well dicked. But he wasn't here tonight.

Olivia turned on the cock shaped vibe and stuck in her mouth with the hand that had been in her cooch as deep as she could get it. She brushed her teeth with it, stick deep to the back of her cheeks and deep throated it.

“You're so fucking rough! So fucking big!” she panted and coughed her saliva running down her chin and dripping to her firm tits. “Please stop….” Olivia cut herself off by jamming the rapidly pulsing dick back deep into her head, skull fucking herself as much she could while still oscillating her fingers in her anus, widening it in prep for what she, or rather imaginary Nate was going to do to her desanctified rectum.

Her jaw starts hurting and her face is thoroughly wet and eyes red, her hair messy and haphazard around her once angelic features.
    She death rolls herself over and puts a hand on the headboard, digging her knees deep into the memory foam mattress. She takes the saliva and coated vibe and rubs it from her sore poon, over her taint and to her now gaped asshole. She does it three more times.

“No! No no no no no! PleeeeaaAAAASE!” she begs herself and fervently shakes her head, jams the vibe straight up her raw, sensitive shitter, leaving herself completely shaking and breathless. The sheer force of it and the strong current is more sensation than she can deal with.
    Olivia falls face first onto the bed, the vibe still deep, assaulting her backdoor while she grips the headboard with both hands, her knuckles white and tears rolling down her soft cheeks.

Orgasm exploded in her ass, rupturing every nerve endings left in her body. The only things missing were Nate's balls slapping up to hit her clit and his hot white ropes filling her belly. She wants his tired, husky voice whispering in her ear, telling her that she was a good cock whore, the hottest cum dumpster he's ever had his dick in.

Olivia barely had the strength to dislodge the robocock that still whirred in her self-abused booty. "What is Nate doing to me?” she murmured to herself as she dive-bombed into sleep.

HUT-3-end

A/N : How would you guys feel about a long(ish) chaptered novella deal continuing in this story? If not, that's cool too.

Post Thanks / Like

Go for it.

3. Thanks Harbinger thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

you write i read thanks for all your stories

5. Thanks Harbinger thanked for this post