Claim Your Girl For MARCH 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Money Shot" with Margot Robbie

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Money Shot" with Margot Robbie

Money Shot
    With Margot Robbie
    A TPG Short
    CODES: MF, voyeurism, water-sports, blowjob, dirty talk, masturbation, public
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

I had been tailing Margot Robbie for the better part of two days, and was growing impatient as it was my first official assignment for the magazine and I was hoping to make a good impression. However, the aussie starlet was proving to be somewhat of a disappointment, and appeared to have the most boring vacation known to man.

Despite spending some quality time in Hawaii with her boyfriend, Margot barely managed to strip down to anything more than some board-shorts and never ventured out to the beach, much less the water. To say I was frustrated would be an understatement, since all I needed was a decent money shot or bikini pic, which would persuade my employer to hire me full time.

However just when I considered giving up, I followed the happy couple to a secluded little beach just outside of Maui, where they found a quiet spot to do a some sunbathing.

It was there that I watched – in amazement – as Margot finally slip into a two piece bikini and took to the waves with her partner, before they wandered back to the beach where she slipped off her costume and lay topless for several minutes.

It was like all my prayers were answered, as I snapped so many pictures over the next few minutes that I thought I'd break my camera. My hands were literally trembling as the onetime Neighbors star exposed herself to my camera. I couldn't help but shiver with excitement as I knew that the pictures would not only make my career, but would also fetch a pretty penny as well.

Things then took a turn for the surreal, when the loved-up couple proceeded to canoodle on the blanket before Margot proceeded to jack him off, and ultimately sucked his dick, right there under the palm trees. In all the commotion I thought I was going to lose my mind, particularly as I was forced to scramble and replace a memory stick that malfunctioned, while I snapped away at her giving her boyfriend head!

Those eight or so minutes were probably some of the longest moments of my life, and having recorded the entire incident in digital form, I watched them for a few additional minutes before I considered leaving, and noticed her boyfriend get up to head back to the resort, leaving her alone.

Considering the footage I had, I figured I'd pack up my gear and call it a day, when I saw Margot look around suspiciously and wander off into a dense area of the jungle; apparently looking for a place to pee? Naturally, I followed her into the secluded area where she crouched down, pulled her bikini bottoms to the side, and let go of a strong stream of piss.

As perverted as it sounds, I couldn't help but find the entire incident strangely thrilling as I captured her in the most intimate of settings. It was only while snapping away that I tried to get a better angle on her pussy – which appeared to be hairless - that I made a noise that alerted her of my presence.

Fuck, I thought.

"Oi! What the hell are you doing there!" she said while covering up. "Yeah you!"

Funnily enough, she appeared to be in mid-stream when she was forced to stand up and confront me. Considering I already had all the incriminating footage I needed, I felt emboldened enough to just come out of the shadows and reveal myself, not really caring what the consequences were.

"Err, hello!"

Margot seemed to recognise me immediately, commenting that she had seen me at the airport earlier and knew that I had been following them around. Truth be told, I was having a hard time listening to what she was saying, as my eyes fell to her magnificent body while she attempted to hide her breasts with one arm, and her other concealed her sex.

"Stop right there!" she cautioned while looking around. "Don't move."

She was obviously frantic, knowing that I had snapped her in the most private of moments. I couldn't help but snicker when she told me to stay put, and merely assumed I'd make a run for it. At that point I didn't care. I had already gotten all the pix I needed, which had already uploaded the content back to my cloud and laptop.

"Sure thing. I'm not going anywhere." I told her, as she finally calmed down a little.

"Did you photograph me!"

I didn't answer, but it was abundantly clear that I had.

"Give me your camera right now!" she hissed.

"Err, no chance. That's not happening."

"Well... give me the photos! Delete them. Give me the memory card."

"Why should I?"

"Why? Because, you asshole!" she hissed back. "You caught me in a compromising position."

"You were only peeing Margot, we all do it." I scoffed.

"Yeah but, some creepy guy wasn't taking photos of you while you were doing it."

"Creepy?" I repeated, before I turned to leave.

Margot immediately snapped and asked me to stay, and suddenly seemed to have a change or heart. She now appeared to try and charm her way into my good graces.

"No wait, please. Don't go. You can't post those pictures."

I played coy.

"How do you know I took any pictures?"

The actress stopped to flash me a cynical look.

"Look. We both know how this works, you scratch my back and I scratch yours."

I didn't say anything, and just let her come to her own conclusions.

"I know I haven't been in the game as long as other girls, but I know how this works."

Again, she was assuming all sorts of things and seemed to be under the impression that I was some crack, elite paparazzo. In truth I'd only picked up the camera a few weeks earlier and had been handed my first assignment.

"Look, my boyfriend will be back any minute so, if you want to make a deal for those photos we have to do it now."

"okay, shoot."

"I'll give you five hundred bucks for them!"

"Nope."

"Eight hundred!"

As I started to leave Margot panicked.

"No wait! Please. I'll do whatever you want!" she offered, before dropping her hands to expose those natural breasts to me.

I turned and glared directly at her tits, noting how comfortable she seemed to show them off. I couldn't help but wonder just how many times she had done it in the past, for her career.

"How about you take off the bikini bottoms, and then we can talk."

"Excuse me?" she objected, acting all high and mighty.

"You heard me."

I could see the look on her face, she was furious for letting herself fall into such a trap but at the same time just wanted to do get it over and done with, and do whatever it took to remedy the situation.

"Fine." she said, before digging her fingers into the elastic and dragging them down to her knees, before flicking them away.

Of course, I made a point to walk over and pick them up, and could feel how warm they were to the touch from when they had been pressed against her cunt all day. Strangely enough this pervy behavior didn't seem to faze her in the least. She almost seemed blase about it.

"I have a boyfriend." she pointed out, indicating that sex was out of the question.

"Well I guess we don't have anything to talk about then."

"Wait, what!" she snapped. "Look, we can't have sex but... I'd be willing to do other things."

My mind reeled at the possibilities.

"And FYI, I don't care what you want, just make it fast before my boyfriend gets back." she added. "He can't find you out here. He'll freak and overreact."

"The jealous type, nice." I snickered, knowing how much a short temper equalled a good pay day.

I could see now she was more than a little anxious and almost seemed in physical pain. It only occurred to me a minute later that I had interrupted her peeing and knew that she still had to go.

"In that case, why don't you just finish what you were doing and I'll amuse myself."

Margot knew what I was alluding do - suggesting that I beat off to her while she did her business - but considering the short amount of time we had and the fact that she was already about to bust, she didn't argue and took two steps back and crouched down in front of me, and proceeded to pee.

"Whatever, fine!" she said. "Just no photos."

I swung my camera over my shoulder and reached down to run my hands through her hair, as the gorgeous blonde actress urinated in front of me again. Even in such a crude setting, she looked sexy as hell, particularly as I played with her hair and slipped my thumb into her mouth.

The aussie harlot initially resisted the action and turned her face, but when I slipped it back into her mouth again she simply looked up at me and accepted her fate. I took this opportunity to look around, then used my free hand to fish out my cock and stroked my manhood right above her as she knelt there peeing.

"For fuck sake," she muttered under her breath. "This is so messed up. Welp, you've done it again Robbie, way to go."

"Hey, reach down and touch yourself." I told her, and the blushing starlet refused.

"Err... no."

"You want me to delete these photos or what?" I countered. "Make me happy, and do what I tell you."

Margot glared up at me and seemed to contemplate something, as she finally stopped peeing. The look on her face was one of utter humiliation and vulnerability. She'd never looked sexier.

"Show me." I insisted. "How do you touch yourself."

The actress reached down and with a bemused look on her face and entertained my perverted demands, rubbing her clit. However, she then attempted to anger me, by taking her piss-covered fingers and wiping it against my face.

"Happy?"

I can only assume she did this to annoy me, but what it actually did was spur me on as I hungrily took those same piss-flavored digits into my mouth and sucked them clean.

"Ugh, you creep." she sneered.

"You have no idea. Open you mouth." I directed, indicating that I wanted her to suck my dick.

Margot hesitated.

"Can't you just get yourself off or something?"

"Well, keep playing like that and I just might." I told her.

That said, Margot reached down between her legs and proceeded to put more effort into the show, rubbed her slit while cupping her breasts with her free hand.

Despite her reluctance, her body quickly betrayed her as her nipples stood at full attention. Watching her like this - like some wanton slut - turned me on to no end. I gripped my tool and jacked off above her face and tried to concentrate on getting off, as she urged me to hurry up and even stuck out her tongue for added effect.

"C'mon, just hurry!" she insisted. "Hurry up and cum."

Like her, I was keen to ejaculate as quick as possible as I didn't want boyfriend complications. I reached over to grab a handful of her blonde hair and directed her to tilt her head back so I could shoot my load across the side of her face. Even though she clearly wasn't thrilling at the idea, she still played ball just to hurry things along.

However, I'm not sure if it was a simple case of stage fright or not, but I knew early on that I wasn't going to be able to make myself cum in the allotted time given, so I took matters into my own hands and abruptly pulled her face down towards my cock, plunging the tip into her open mouth!

The look on her face was priceless as I held her there for a few extra seconds, and waited for her to grow accustom to the feel of a thick hard cock in her mouth. She only mumbled an objection briefly, before she gave up the fight and finally wrapped her soft lips around my helmet fully, offering me that blowjob.

"I'm almost there." I growled. "Don't stop now."

Margot only pulled back briefly to mutter that she didn't want me to cum in her mouth, which I agreed. I now used my prominent hand on the back of her head and helped bob it back and forth while she went along with my perversion.

"Keep playing Margot, while you suck that dick."

I pressed my nuts hard against her chin and forced her to take all eight inches of me into her mouth. Robbie responded by choking audibly, before reaching up to grab my cock firmly in her hand while she coughed and spluttered and tried to catch her breath.

"Ugh. Fucker!" she grunted with weepy eyes. "Don't go so deep! I can't deep throat like that."

Fair enough, I thought. Maybe I was being a little too hard on her. Maybe I was giving her way more credit then she deserved.

I took pity on her and promised not to do it again, and was rewarded with her spitting all over my cock and polishing me off more intently, while stroking my shaft with her hand. Watching her, I leaned back with my hands on my hips and just about felt like the baddest mother fucker on earth.

If this is what future assignments would be like, then sign me the fuck up!

"Good. That's it. Now we're talking." I praised her, as she picked up the pace. "God damn you suck dick well."

I couldn't help but think back to the images I had captured earlier of her blowing her boyfriend on the beach, and concluded that she was definitely giving me her A-Game. In fact I dare say she actually seemed to get off on it now, and appeared to want to make me cum as quickly as I did.

"Come on, cum for me!" she purred hotly while jacking me off towards her tits. "I wanna see you shoot."

"Rub your cunt, Margot." I replied back. "I like watching you play."

"Will that get you off!"

"Uh-Huh. Tell me what you taste like."

She pulled her hand up from between her legs and slipped two fingers into her mouth to taste herself.

"Mm, I'm really wet."

I didn't believe her and pulled her hand up to my mouth to taste her myself. She wasn't lying as her fingers were glistening wet.

"See. Told ya." she winked. "Now come on, baby. Shoot that fucking load for me."

I could tell right away that the aussie starlet enjoyed sucking cock. Didn't matter if it was her boyfriend of some lucky pap, it just thrilled her to no end. I stood on my heels and jacked off to her gorgeous face, as Margot now spurred me on with more dirty talk, and used one hand to play with her breasts while the other massaged my nuts.

"Come on baby, shoot it." she repeated erotically. "Shoot that hot fucking load all over my nasty face."

"Stick out your tongue, Margot." I moaned. "Show me you want it!"

"Yeah?" she chirped while poking out her tongue. "Is that what you want baby,... you want to cum all over my dirty mouth and tongue!"

Suddenly without warning, I grabbed the back of her head and slammed it down on my cock just as I exploded - firing several long ropes of jism straight into her belly! To her credit, Margot simply gagged but never pulled back as she was forced to swallow my entire seed until I finally stopped twitching a minute later.

When I finally pulled back from her pretty face, a long dribble of semen drooled from the side of her lips before she reached up to wipe it, then she titled her head back and swallowed the rest. I barely had time to pull up my pants before she had her hand extended outward and insisted I give her my memory card.

"Come on, pay up. A deals a deal."

"Fine."

I reluctantly handed her a memory stick and thanked her for her time.

"You know, you're not a bad negotiator Margot." I complimented.

"You should see me when I really want something." she winked. "Catch you around, pervert."

As she wandered off back to the beach I snickered inwardly to myself as I realised I had given her the wrong card.

What made this even more funny was it was purely accidental. In fact I was almost sure that I had handed her a card which just contained shots of the hotel buffet and fire show highlights from the night before. Amusingly enough, it was a few hours later that I received a call in my hotel room and I was surprised to hear Margot's voice directly.

"You must think I'm a complete idiot." she scoffed.

Just how she got my number, or knew where to find me I didn't know.

"I want those photos, pervert!"

I couldn't help but snicker at her tone. Even though she was serious, she seemed to be in a playful mood.

"Well, I'm sure we can come to some kind of arrangement... again."

"You know, I'm just a few floors above you as we speak." she pointed out. "I could be down in your hotel room in twenty minutes."

"Well I guess, I'll see you then."

"I'm just waiting for Tom to get out of the shower and go to sleep," she added. "And I'll be down there shortly."

"I look forward to it. And Margot, do me a favor," I teased. "Wear something appropriate."

"Like what?"

"Something, sexy."

"Pal, you can count on it." she winked through the phone.

Post Thanks / Like

I have never been that lucky at work.

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post