List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: Holt Up, Now! Ch. 4 with Olivia Holt

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction Holt Up, Now! Ch. 4 with Olivia Holt

Holt Up, Now! Chapter 4
    with Olivia Holt
    Written by Harbinger
    Tags: Blowjob, M/F, creampie
    Disclaimer: As always, this is completely fictional and just for fun.

hun-4-1.jpg

Olivia isn't even standing at the Please Wait to Be Seated Sign for three minutes before a girl of maybe eighteen or nineteen approaches her.

"Table for..." the girl stops and stares, unmoving. That didn't take long. "You're Olivia Holt!" The girl whispers/shouts. She's excited but probably knows not to make a scene for her.

"Table for one please?" Olivia smiles at the shocked girl.

"Uh, yeah, of course." She breaks out of stupor and brings her to a small table with a window view overlooking a picture perfect river. With the snow all around and the old but still active buildings, it looks like a Christmas card. "I'll be right back with a menu and water." The girl with raven-black smiles wide and is gone in a flash.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

I say this at least ten times a year, but this has to be the slowest day ever. We've had five tables in three hours. If we don't get some business, I may have to fight my friend Josh just for something to do. He's the only dishwasher I know with a brown belt in karate.

I pick up a pickle between my index and middle finger, ready to throw it at Josh when Sam the waitress runs in.

"Oh my God, guys! Oh my god oh my god oh my god!" Sam can't control herself.

"Sam, it's okay. Breathe. Breathe. I'll get you a cup of ice." Sam's anxiety is nearly as bad as mine. If one or the other of us has an attack, we'll sit down together with a cup of ice cubes and just munch and suck on em'. I don't know why it helps, but it does.

"I'm not having an anxiety attack, but I appreciate your concern." Sam smiles. Sam is super sweet and absolutely gorgeous. I don't know why we never tried to get together.

"So what's the big deal?" Josh asks, not at all concerned anymore.

"What's the big deal? WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL!?" She's doing her best not to squeal. "Olivia Holt is in our restaurant!"

"Who?" Josh asks, completely unaware.

I put my head down and grab a handful of mushrooms already sliced. Just to pretend I'm doing something, I start dicing the shit out of them.

"She's only the greatest singer/actress ever!" Sam rolls her eyes. "How do you guys not know her?!" Sam sounds oddly pissed.

"Because we're twenty-year-old straight men?" Josh offers like that's all we need. This is getting a little awkward.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go take a piss."

"Urgh. TMI Nate!" Sam goes one way and I go the other.

Sam comes back with a menu and a glass in one hand, a water craf in the other. "If there's anything you need, please let me know." This girl's face has to hurt with the size of her smile.

She keeps standing there, smiling. Olivia's getting a little creeped out right now. She looks around and she's the only one here. "Slow night?" Olivia asks, hoping some conversation will ease the awkwardness.

"SO dead!" the waitress exclaims. Friday is the only night we get really good business with the lack of snow we have now. We're usually packed with snowmobilers right now."

Olivia's eyes dart around and the awkwardness is back. "Would you like to take a seat?" she offers, pointing to the chair across from her.

"I would love to, but I probably shouldn't." she replied.

"Nobody's in here and there's four cars in the parking lot. I think you can take a load off for five minutes." Olivia smiles the waitress gives in. She's kind of awkward, but Olivia gives her that she's really pretty. She loves that silky, straight black hair.

"So what do you recommend?" Olivia asks as she opens the menu. "It all sounds really good." She can honestly say it does as her eyes scan the options.

"Oh, it's all good. Nate is a great cook," she says with emphasis and an eye roll. "I'd never tell him this, but he's SO HOT." Agreed kid, agreed, Olivia thinks. It also seems a little odd that this teen is telling her this kind of thing, but it's probably due to the foot-in-mouth affect people get around celebrities sometimes.

Olivia smiles at her and asks, "So what's your name? You never told me when I came in."

"Oh, sorry! I'm Sam." Sam smiles and waves. "I can't believe I'm talking to Olivia Holt! This is really cool!" Sam whispers.

"So I'm thinking about dinner, but I'm not sure what I want. What's the special?"

"Hold on one second." Sam turns her head and shouts "NATE! WHAT'S THE SPECIAL!?"

Olivia can't help but laugh aloud at this. She loves this girl already.

"DON'T KNOW! HAVEN'T NEEDED ONE!" Nate shouts back. Are they always like this, or did Sam tell the staff Olivia was here? "TELL HER I'LL MAKE WHATEVER SHE WANTS AND I'LL PRICE IT FROM THERE!" This is too funny. And Olivia does piece together that Nate knows.

Sam looks at Olivia, expecting her to make up her own dish. Her diet has been spot on, and she hasn't had a cheat day in a while.
    "I'll do the five cheese garlic bread, but with a burger on it?" she asks hopefully, a tight smile with her teeth clamped together. Sam is gonna judge her so hard, she thinks.

"NATE!" Sam shouts.

"SAM!" Nate replies. They sound like an old married couple.

"GARLIC BURGER ON KAISER!"

"SHE TOO CHICKEN TO DO IT ON FRENCH?" What?

"Do you want a single six ounce or two six ounce burgers?" Sam asks.

"I can do that?"

"Yeah. That's one of Nate's favorites." Sam smiles. "AND DON'T TALK TO OLIVIA LIKE THAT!" So Nate hasn't her they know each other. Joke's on Sam. They've even fucked.

"I'll totally go two burgers. I'll burn it off." Olivia says with a small smile.

"GARLIC ON FRENCH! SHE'LL BURN IT OFF!"

"YEAH SHE WILL!" Olivia feels like flames are scorching her face right now, she's blushing so hard.

Before she can retort, she hears a loud "WOOOO!" Was that Nate?!

"That was Josh," Sam says as if she read Olivia's mind.

"Who's Josh?" Liv asks.

"Josh is our dishwasher tonight and Nate's best friend," Sam answers. "He's pretty dense, but we love him." Is everyone in Northborough awesome? Besides that gas station attendant. He must of been from Westborough.

In seemingly no time at all, Nate shouts, "ORDER!" Sam jumps up and rushes off. She's getting a nice tip.

While Sam's gone, Olivia sees movement out of the corner of her eye. There's Bob B-lining straight for her.

"Bob, how'd you find me?" Liv asks suspiciously.

"I didn't turn on the tracker in your cellphone or anything." Bob looks everywhere but at her.

"How'd you get here so fast?" Bob never ceases to surprise her. Yes, surprise. Not amaze.

"I was visiting my mother a couple hours away." Bob's mom lives in Michigan. Bob looks around. "I love this place!" Bob leans across the table and plucks her menu.

"You know this place?"

"Yeah, I used to own it before I went into managing and security."

"You owned it?!" What are the chances?

Sam comes back with Olivia's order and looks at Bob. Olivia can tell she's trying not to look hurt at losing her seat. She looks from Olivia to Bob, then back to Olivia. This guy bugging you? her eyes seem to ask.

"Sam, this is my manager and head of security, Bobby."

Bob turns in his chair and smiles. "Hi Sam." Bob offers her a hand. "Can I get a full rack of ribs and a basket of cheddar nuggets?" Bob does know this place. "Put it on her bill." Olivia glares at him, but she literally sign his paychecks anyway.

"Uh, sure." Sam turns and instead of leaving, shouts, "NATE! FULL RACK OF RIBS AND A BASKET OF NUGS!"

"GOT IT!" Nate shouts back. "SHE NEED THAT TO GO?" Ha! He thinks that's for her, too.

"IT'S FOR HER MANAGER, BOB!"

Did she just... nope. Can't be. But that's his order.

"TALL DUDE WITH HAIR THAT'S MORE IN STYLE THAN HE IS?" I yell. We've been communicating like this since Liv showed up. Liv probably asked her to join her. Maybe Olivia is legitimately a great person and not stringing me on because she thinks it's funny.

There's hesitation before I get a "YEAH!" back. Me and Josh both look at each other with wide eyes.

"BOBBY!" We both shout as we drop what we're doing and run to the dining area. We stop on our heels and there he is sitting with Olivia. She's still gorgeous and Bobby hasn't changed since last time I saw him two years ago.

Bobby must of heard us, because he twists in his chair and beams right at us. He gets up and we run at each other, meeting for a group hug. "You're both still here?" Bobby asks us in shock. "I feel like it's been forever!"

"How have you been?" Josh asks, squeezing us both half to death.

"Been busy, guys, been busy." We let go of each other and we all have the same stupid grin. You know what comes next! The dumbest fucking three-way handshake that we made back in the day.

Our focus is broken by Olivia's burst of laughter. We all stop and shuffle awkwardly, scratching the back of our necks. Then Bobby starts scratching the back of my neck too... what the fuck?

I slap his hand away and I turn to Olivia, then Bobby. "H, how?" I'm shocked. Bobby is Olivia's manager?!

"Remember that business I started and sold this place and the dojo for?" Bobby asks, turning to us.

"Yeah.." It all comes back to me.

"Guess who picked me up." He motions to Liv, who looks confused, happy and maybe guilty? How can she do that in one expression?

"I saw an advertisement. I was just starting out and so was he. He chanced on each other and it worked." Olivia's face turns to a smile and she shrugs.

"I saw the YouTube video of you and Olivia doing karaoke and I had to come see you!" Bobby says, still high from our reunion. "You two both look good. Still doing karate?"

"You know it!" Josh answers with a smile.

"So let me get this straight. Bobby was your boss and sensei?" Olivia puts the puzzle together.

"Yeah. Nate was my best student, and he's a hell of a cook. Taught him everything he knows," Bobby beams. "Damn near adopted him when he ran away from home." Why did he have to say that?

Nate ran away from home?! How long has he been fending for himself? "It's not like that." Nate shakes his head. "I'm the kitchen's baby boy. That kitchen was my first job. I started there not two months after I turned seventeen." Olivia's jaw would have dropped if it wasn't stuffed with Nate's cooking.

"There's a YouTube video of us singing. Karaoke?" Nate drops his head in his hands, trying to change the subject. That's great for now, but Olivia thinks she wants to talk to him about this.

The guys keep talking about old times and catching up while Sam sits back down next to Olivia. "So how do you know Nate?" Sam asks, her voicing holding... bitterness?

"We ran into each other..." how does Olivia explain this while leaving out the part where she was taken by surprise and almost raped? "We ran into each other at a gas station." There she goes. "We talked a little bit and he's cool, so we've hung out a few times," she says with a smile, but now Sam looks murderous. Oh my God, Olivia thinks, she's obsessed with Nate!

The five of them spent the rest of the shift just talking and hanging out, getting broken up a couple of times by straggling diners, no more than fifteen in the three hours they were there.

10:00 rolled around and with how slow it was, Nate was all closed up and ready to go at 10:05. They said their goodbyes and promised they'd all do something tomorrow, Sam invited.

Olivia's sitting in her Jeep checking her phone when she looks up to see Nate standing under the canopy of the restaurant. He looks like an abandoned puppy, standing there looking into the falling snow! The wind is blowing the rain and she can see it soaking through his jacket. She's not letting him walk a mile in this.

She pulls right up to the canopy and rolls down the window and tells him, "Get in loser, we're going shopping."

Nate responds with "Oh my God, that is so fetch!" in his best Valley Girl. Olivia throws her head back and laughs as he jumps in. Nate Jackson gets Mean Girls references! "What's up?" Nate asks, his voice going back to it's normal tone.

"I thought you could use a lift." She shrugs, no big deal.

"I've walked in worse." Nate really doesn't like handouts or anyone offering him a hand.

"Why are you so stubborn?"

Nate chuckles and runs a hand through his damp hair. "That's just how I was raised. Accepting help meant you couldn't do it yourself."

"Is that why you didn't let Bobby adopt you when you ran away?" Olivia asks, her voice hushing without her thinking about it.

"I love Bobby, but he talks too much." Nate chuckles again. She's noticed this is his habit when talking about something he hates.

"Where you ever going to tell me?"

"Wasn't planning on it." At least he's honest.

"Nate..." she tries but he cuts her off.

"I don't need sympathy, Liv. It's great knowing you, but I don't need you to baby me, and I don't need your wallet."

"I wasn't..."

"Yeah. You were." Nate's eyes close and he breathes deeply. Why is he like this?

"Can I please just..."

"You can be my friend, but that's all I need. Can we go back to where we were before you thought I was Oliver Twist?"

"No we can't. I can't do what I do while knowing you're exhausted and breaking." Olivia's voice cracks. She hates sounding like this, but Nate is just so... URGH!

"Who the fuck says I'm breaking?" Nate's fuming and for the first time he raises his voice.

"I can see it, Nate!" Olivia shouts back. "You're working hard and often, you're independent and you're putting yourself through college. There's no way you're not tired," she says softer.

"Don't pretend you know what I've been through, what I am fighting. I'm not going to assume you were born rich, but have you ever been so close to homeless that the only net you had was Josh's couch? If I'm breaking, I fucking deserve it!" Nate shouts and pounds the dash board. Olivia jumps when the airbag goes off in his face. "Just take me home, please," Nate mumbles as the bag deflates.

hun-4-2.jpg

The ride home is dead quiet, and really tense. I just blew up all over Olivia Holt. I set of her fucking airbags! That was an honest accident.

"Are you mad at me?" Liv asks as she pulls up in front of my house. She's biting her lower lip and staring right into my eyes. Fuck is she sexy when she does that.

"I'm not mad at you, Liv. I'm... I'm mad that I'm the way I am. I hate even talking about it," I admit. Her face softens and so do I. "Really, I'm not mad," I assure her, patting her knee once.

"Good. I didn't want to make you mad, Nate."

"I know, Liv. You honestly care about me, and that's sweet. You just have to..." How do I tell her I'm not used to someone honestly caring about me when they don't have to? "Just give me time to adjust." That was lame.

"Okay," Liv smiles lightly. "Good night, Nate." Before I can react, Liv leans over and kisses me on the lips and then pulls away. When did THIS become my life?

My phone goes off, causing me to pause Mass Effect 3. I don't play a lot of games because I don't get a lot of free time. I'm not even that poor, to be honest. Liv was right in that I work hard and often. I pay my way and I occasionally buy myself a little something. After I saved my first $1,000 I decided I deserved a used X-Box One.

I open my phone and check my messages to see it's from Liv. 'Down for swimming?' she asks.

'You know it's midnight, right?'

'I paid the front desk guy to unlock the poor for us.'

'How much?'

'If I tell you, you won't come.'

'Fine. I'll be ready by the time you get here.'

I'm sitting on Olivia's bed in my trunks and a Finn Balor t-shirt. Liv comes out of the bathroom. Sweet baby J. Don't stare don't stare. She's wearing a neon green bikini top and floral print bottoms. Her body is just… mmph.

"You ready?" Liv smiles and bites her bottom lip in that way that drives me nuts, she's turning side to side and fiddling with her hands. Why does she seem nervous? She has NOTHING to be nervous about. We've seen each other butt-ass naked already.

"Yeah." I smile back, keeping my eyes locked on hers. Thank God she has a really pretty face because if she didn't I wouldn't be able to not keep my eyes trained on her figure. Everything about this girl is perfect. I don't think she'd mind that much if I did stare.

We start for the pool with towels in hand. "So what made you think of this impromptu swim session?" I ask, keeping my eyes forward.

Liv shrugs one shoulder and tries to keep a disinterested face. "I was bored and thought you may be. You don't have to work till 11:00 this morning, so I thought we could hang out."

We get into the pool area, and as Liv promised, we're the only ones in sight. I tug my shirt off and turn around to see Liv's beautiful brown eyes glued to my torso. She could have at least tried not to stare like I had. She knows what she wants, and she knows she can have it.

"Liv," I say, trying to get the game moving.

"Hmm?" she asks, raising her eyes to meet mine. I'm pointing at his eyes with a knowing smirk. She gets a knowing smirk. She can play this game. Without a word, she turns and stands at the edge of the pool. She turns to look over her shoulder at me with the sexiest grin she can muster. She turns back to the pool and dives in with her best mermaid impression.

After a moment, she's aware I haven't gone in after her. She surfaces where she had entered. She runs her hands through her hair like the girls on TV do and looks at me with her playful smile again. "Not coming in Nate?" she pouts. I quickly looks down at myself and dive in, nearly crashing into her. She didn't look down when I did, but she knows what her little game had done to me.

While she thinks about her mind (and body) games, she makes the mistake of losing me. It must feel like some kind of weird Jaws remake in here. I'm from Michigan, the Great Lakes State. Of course I can swim like a fish. Before she has time to get out of the water, she feels strong hands grab her side and she shrieks as she's lifted out of the water and thrown back in with a suplex.

She comes back up to see me laughing my ass off. My eyes grow wide in the realization that her cheeks are puffed with water before she slaps them with both hands to soak my face. She turns and swims away to exit at the pool at the side nearest the hot tub. As she lifts herself out of the pool, she can feel my eyes on her butt as if they were heat rays. She tries not to, but she shivers under my gaze.

She saunters to the hot tub and steps in, enjoying her slow tease work. "Are you staying in there all night, Nate?" she asks in a sultry tone.

"Yeah, pretty much." I say like it's a no brainer. I could just walk over there backwards….

Here I am, standing up to my chest in a pool waiting till my hard on goes away so I can join Olivia Holt in the hot tub during our midnight pool rendezvous. Four days ago I would have laughed if someone would have told me I was going to be here.

"Naaaate!" Liv calls impatiently.

"My leg cramped." I lie. Liv's lucky. She can hide a lot better than I can in these situations. She doesn't have a six to seven inch problem. Yes I'm guessing. What kind of ego freak actually checks that, right?

"Just get in here, you big baby," Liv challenges me.

"Babies don't have this kind of problem!" I shout back.

Liv rolls her eyes. "I don't even care, Nate. You're a guy, it happens. Did you already forgot where me and your cock have been together?" That's a hell of a touch.

"Yes, it happens, but I'm staying in here." Now I just want to be difficult.

"You really are stubborn," she giggles. She's enjoying this way too much. "I'm not going to think of you any less because you think I'm hot. It makes things a lot easier."

"That's understatement of the week," I mumble as I finally get out of the pool in all of my shame… but at the same time all of my glory.
    She don't have much time to, as much as she would hate to admit it, ogle. I sprint into the hot tub. If I wasn't a black belt, I probably would have slipped and broken something.

After a minute of silence she found all too funny and I found awkward, I compose selfmy and break the silence. "Why am I actually here, Liv?" I don't sound pissed, but I know she asked me down for a reason.

She sighs and bites her lip before giving in. She does notice me scoot closer just a little… "I couldn't let the night end the way it would have."

"I told you I wasn't mad," I say plainly. "We're good, Liv," I chuckle now and there's actual laughter in it, not the usual self depreciation behind it.
    "Also," she starts again, "I know I can't stay here forever. And I really like you…" she bites her lip and can't look in my eyes. She's made the mistake of getting close to these eyes.

"Yeah, I'll miss you too," I admit and run a hand through my water plastered hair. God… "When do you leave?"

"Tuesday morning." She can't stop the sadness in her voice, as much as I know she hates it.

I'm is right next to her, our legs brushing against each other. I put my arm around her without permission, but she seems more than okay with it. She curls herself into my strong side and rests her head on my muscled shoulder. Every part of me is honest and hard earned.
    "I think I can afford to call in sick to work and my classes tomorrow," I whisper into her hair.

"Nate, you don't have... " I cut her off.

"Nope. I want to. I'm gonna." I smile and our faces have never been closer without us already kissing. We're inching ever nearer. I can feel her breath on my face and she smells like the orange Tic Tacs she probably popped before she picked me up. By the heat in her eyes, I'm guessing he can smell the mint of my toothpaste I had used just after she said we'd go swimming.

"Maybe, maybe we shouldn't, Olivia." My voice is shaky and I KNOW sge wants to kiss me, maybe fuck me here in the hot tub. She wants to SO bad.

"Why not?" she challenges, her voice no stronger than mine.

"Because I'm going to be stuck with this burning memory when you leave." Oh…

I'm laying down on Olivia's bed, my face buried in her pillow. I feel like a total failure for ruining that moment. I had to get all emotional and shit instead of sealing the deal and sleeping with her again. That's what we set out to do in the first place. She's taking a shower now and I'm replaying that last scene in my head.

hun-4-3.jpg

The door opens and I stay right where I am. "Hey," she says quietly as she comes into the main of the room. "Nate, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm good," I say and give a smile. Getting attached was my fucking fault. I need to salvage our last bit of time and be thankful for getting it in the first place.

Liv sits on the bed next to me and turns the TV on low. She finds something that she's satisfied with and starts rubbing my back. Her little fingers start to probe, wandering across my back. "You're really tense, Nate." I can hear the pout in her voice. She ignores whatever she was watching and straddles my hips. I didn't think to ask what she had on under her bathrobe, but I can feel that she's not wearing a damn thing.

She starts massaging my back in earnest now, her tiny hands going over the expanse of my bare back, and her delicate fingers are getting surprisingly deep pressure. I'm powerless to stop the little moan that escapes my lips.

"That good, huh?" Liv asks with a giggle and kisses my neck. "Hold on a minute. I have lotion," she says excitedly and hops off of me for a brief moment. The air of the room hits my back and makes me miss her body heat for the whole minute she's gone. "Okay, where was I?" she asks as she saddles up on me again.

I hear her pop the bottle open and I hear her working the lotion onto her hands. It's nice and warm by the time she gets back to my skin. "How's that?"

"You're the rich and famous starlet. Shouldn't I be pampering and rubbing you down?"

"That's usually how it goes," she says as she kneads my lower back with her elbows. "It's nice to relax someone else for a change." I can hear the comfortable smile on her face. "I know you work hard and school is super stressful. Let me help you relax, okay?" Her voice is gentle and so soothing. "Don't think about tomorrow or anything. Just think about right now; how comfy you are, how relaxed you are. Listen to my voice and just... breathe." She's like my own real ASMR. "If I'm using too much pressure or not enough...."

"It's perfect, Liv," I coo as her hands work my smaller back, just above my ass.

"Do you want to take your shorts off? I'll give your legs a good rub down," she offers, and I really don't want to say no. I pull my shorts down to my knees without getting up and Olivia giggles, staying on top of me the whole time. She gets up long enough to turn around after taking her bathrobe off and she sits back down, a leg on each side of my hips.

She squirts some lotion onto my legs and I try to act unbothered by the brief coldness of it. She starts rubbing it in and I melt below her tiny but mightty hands. She works my calves for a good while before coming up to really focus on my hamstrings. I can feel my length growing as she works higher and higher up my thighs.

Her thumb brushes my taint and she giggles. "Free balling under the gym shorts?" Olivia asks, but she already knows, obviously.

"Guilty," I admit. Much to my surprise, she sticks her whole hand between my legs and cups my bare taint with her hands. She rubs me there, just under my balls and I can't help but gasp and grab the bed sheets as she applies just the tiniest bit of pressure.

"Role over for me, Nate," she whispers, and I do as told. "Good. Now lift your butt," she orders and pulls my shorts completely off as I comply. "Ready for the second part of your massage?" Liv asks with a sexy, over-the-shoulder smile.

All I can manage is "uh-huh." My words are caught in my throat.

"Good," she smiles and turns back to the boner at hand. "Just a bit of moisturizer..." Olivia says, her lips brushing the tip of my penis. With her soft, full lips still just grazing my head, she trails string after string of warm, wet and slick saliva down my rod and it runs on to my tightening balls. She waits till there's a copius amount built up, leaving my cock thoroughly coated in spit before she starts working my pole so slowly with two hands, softly kissing my sensitive mushroom head.

"Holy fuck, Liv. You're going to slowly drive me insane."

"That's the idea," she winks over her shoulder again before lowering her lips to the head of my cock again. She takes long, popsicle-licking swipes at my rosey head as her hands keep twisting and pulling, twisting and squeezing. My hips start to move on their own, trying to get more of her wet, hot mouth around me. She pushes my hip down with a hand. She tisks at me and giggles. "Just lay back. This is all me tonight," she coos and adds a new string of saliva to her concentrated massage area.

I do my best to still my hips when Liv dios her mouth lower, claiming half of my length, letting her lips and talk dance on my sensitive skin while one hand plays with my balls and the other lovingly glides up and down my taint. She starts humming around me, the vibrations absolutely electrifying me to the core.

She goes deeper yet, my entire length wrapped in warm, moist velvet, 100 percent Holt mouth. Her little nose brushes my trimmed pube stubble and she hums again. She keeps up her slow burning blow job and chassie massage a bit longer until she slowly drags her tongue and lips all the way off me. The cold air hits the warm coat of slobber on my shaft and inhale deeply.

She lifts her hips off me and I wonder what's going on until she grabs my hips. I can feel her cunt radiating more and more heat as she drops her slick, waiting lips and walls over my tip and then slowly down the entire spire. Her back still faces me, but I can see the shudder run through her as my head hits cervix and her ass hits my hips. She doesn't try to hold back the moan that escapes her talented little mouth. She rolls her hips with the grace of a dancer, her muscled chasm squeezing me delicately with an almost supernatural control.

"Oh fuck, Liv, right there!" I tell her as her love box clamps down on me harder and she continues to rise up and down on my motionless body. I can see she has one hand between my legs to support herself while her other hand works her adorable little clit. She loses control of her pussy pulsing and she convulses around my dick that's screaming for release.

She sobs out and her entire body twitches with orgasm, her spasming walls fluttering and grassing at my rock-solid meat send me over the edge and my, thick, hot sludge shooting straight up her love canal, and I swear I see her toes curl.

She pulls herself up off of me and takes my softening cock in her mouth. She tongues and sucks me dry, making sure none of her juices or my semen is left behind.

She leisurely crawls over to me and rests her head in the crook of my neck. "Feeling nice and relaxed now?"

hun-end-2.gif

2. Thanks JU5TU5, fireboltdawn, whaywood13, taranev, maumau92 thanked for this post
    Likes JU5TU5, fireboltdawn, whaywood13, maumau92 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I had pictures. No idea what happened to them. Sorry about.