The Sugar Daddy
With Isabela Moner
Written by TheLW
Codes: Mf, Anal, Blowjob, Dirty Talk, Spanking
Disclaimer: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.

--------

It was some Hollywood party where Isabela met him, truth be told she couldn’t tell you what it was for, after a while all these after parties started to look the same. Only reason she ever really attended them, was because as her manager once said, it was a good way to make connections, and keep her name out there. Which Isabela Moner had to admit was true, but it also gave her an opportunity to meet wealthy guys, much older wealthy guys. Izzy knew from talking with the man, that he was married with kids, but she didn’t care, after all he was the type of guy she was looking for.

The two of them would continue to converse, and drink their alcoholic beverages, yes Isabela Moner was under age, but like most girls her age, she naturally lied about it, though with this crowd, it probably wouldn’t have mattered either way.

“So you’re an actress,” the man asked, “...would I have seen you in anything?”

“Well I was in one of the Transformer movies…” Isabela answered, as she brushed her hand across his arm.

“I see.”

After talking for a bit longer, the young actress grabbed the man by the arm, and led him to somewhere a little more private, so they could do more than just chat.

A Few Months Later

Isabela stood there looking at the full length wall mirror, as she puckered her lips to make sure the dark shade of red lipstick, that she had on was evenly placed on her lips. A smile crept across her face, as the young woman admired her reflection, making sure her makeup was perfect for what was about to come.

Seconds later, Isabela Moner adjusted the choker that was around her slim neck, before moving downwards and doing the same to the black lace push up bra that was covering her teenage breasts, as well as the matching thong that hugged her oh so perfect ass.

“Mmm I really do look good,” Isabela thought to herself, before looking at the clock, and noticing that it read 7:58 PM… the starlet panicked, she had to rush, he was going to be there any minute now.

The young woman rushed to pull up the thigh high stockings, briefly stopping to make sure they were in place. Isabela slipped into her six inch stiletto heels, once they were strapped tightly on to her feet she once again checked herself in the mirror, she had to look absolutely perfect for him.

Once Isabela saw that she looked perfect, she left her bedroom to go wait by the front door of her luxurious apartment, an apartment he provided for her.

Leaning against the wall, with one hand behind her head she cocked her waist and waited, until she heard the keys turning in the door, her excitement increased with every second, as the door swung open, Isabela using her sexiest voice, spoke out to him.

"Hi, daddy." Isabela grinned as her sugar daddy entered the apartment, and made his way over to her.

Once he reached the actress that was also his mistress, the man kissed her on the lips, as Isabela parted them and let her tongue go into his mouth, while at the same time wrapping her arms around his neck.

The two of them continued like this for several minutes, until the older man broke off their kiss.

“I’ve missed you so much,” Isabela tells the man, who she met several months ago, that has now become her sugar daddy.

“I know, I did as well,” he claims “...but you know I’m married, and the wife doesn’t know about you.”

“Don’t remind me… you know how I hate sharing you.”

Isabela then grabs her daddy's hand, leading him back to the bedroom, where they spent most of their time, when he’d come to visit.

The TV actress turned movie star, pushed her man on the bed, before dropping to her knees in front of him, and pulling his pants down, exposing his nice big cock, something which she truly did enjoy. With the dick in front of her, Isabela Moner started stroking his man meat, moving her hand in an up and down motion, before letting drool fall from her mouth, and landing on his prick.

Isabela leaned over and licked the underside of his candle wick, as she persistently coated his schlong with her saliva. The Transformers star would work her way back up to the bulbas head of his cock, before taking his sword into her cock hungry mouth.

“Mmm So good,” the man moaned.

The actress steadily bobbed her head back and forth, over her sugar daddy’s shaft, treating him to one of her world class blowjob’s, something Isabela knew he loved.

“I love the way you suck my dick.” the man tells her.

Hearing that, only encouraged Izzy to take more of his boomstick down her throat, as she worked her magic, she relentlessly slid her oral hole, in a side-to-side motion over his one eyed monster, while at the same time, the man ran his hand through her hair.

This wanton action would continue for a good twenty minutes, before the man Isabela Moner referred to as daddy, had her stop giving him head, and instructed the teen hottie to get on top of the bed.

Seconds later, the much older man was on top of her, taking Isabela in the missionary position, as he entered her neatly trimmed teenage clam, before slowly pulling out and slamming right back into her. The man would continue to thrust into the young woman, as Isabela wrapped her legs around his waist, and to prevent him from pulling out again.

“Please daddy, quit playing games,” Izzy moaned, “...just fuck me properly, fuck your little slut with that nice big cock.”

Giving Isabela Moner what she wants, the older man goes from a slow pace, into quicker thrusts, as he steadily plunges into her sex hole. The man enthusiastically pumps his schlong in and out of her wet hole, giving young Isabela a good hard fucking.

The older man and young actress eventually swap positions, as Izzy rolls over onto her hands and knees, just as the man moves in behind her, lining his rock hard cock against her back door, and enters her rectum.

“Oh daddy, I love when you fuck my ass,” Isabela Moner cries out.

Given this wasn’t their first time doing anal, the man didn’t waste any time going gentle on her, and quickly went to work pounding her ass hard and fast, as the starlet encouraged him each and every time he slid his boomstick back and forth into her bunghole.

As much as the man loved his wife, she would have never given up her anal cherry, which was one of the reasons why he enjoyed fucking Isabela Moner so much behind her back, while that and Izzy was just hot as fuck.

“So good.”

Isabela Moner bucked her hips, pushing her teen ass further onto his cock, taking as much man meat as possible. While that was happening, the man reached over, grabbing a fistful of her hair and yanking her head back, so she was looking up at him.

“You’re such a good little slut,” he tells her, “...you know that?”

“Only for you daddy,” Isabela moans out.

The sound of hand hitting bare skin could be heard, as the man brought his hand down hard across the starlet’s flesh, as he repeatedly spanked her ass cheeks, one hard slap after the other, causing the teenager to cry out in pleasure.

Still being buried balls deep in Isabela’s asshole, the man places both hands on her hips, as he aggressively rams his shaft into her backside. “Gonna cum soon,” the older gentleman tells her, as he pulls out of Isabela’s ass, and once again enters her pussy, just as his prick starts to pulsate, and a surge of cum squirts out, into Isabela’s snatch.

The End