Thread: "Hiring the Model" with Jang Sung Hee

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Hiring the Model" with Jang Sung Hee

Hiring the Model
    Celebrity: Jang Sung Hee
    Author: Kicks
    Codes: MF, rim, creampie, oral
    Disclaimer: This is 100% fiction, it never happened

I had moved to Korea about six months ago to help my budding business along. It was now doing extremely well, and I had gained more than fifty million U.S. dollars already, but in Korea I was one of the richest men. I also had developed a taste for Korean girls. I had paid for some of the best prostitutes I could find, but those girls weren't great. I had a new plan. I had heard of rich men "sponsoring" models, in exchange for sex, and I had my model in mind. Jang Sung Hee was a gorgeous young woman I had seen on Instagram, and when I messaged her, she agreed to come and discuss the possibility.

The knock at the door came a couple minutes late. I opened it up and saw the model standing outside, even more gorgeous than in pictures. I ushered her inside and sat her on the couch.

"Thank you for coming. I hope that this works out," I began.

She smiled. "I know how some of these work from other girls. What would you expect?"

I paused, not wanting to come on too strongly, but not wanting to deceive her. "Well, I'd expect you to do nearly anything I said. Of course, if you're not comfortable, then say something."
    "You mean during sex?" she asked.

"Yes, I may ask you to do voyeuristic things, kinky things but in general too."

"I see."

I moved quickly to assure her, saying, "If you do what I say, then the other things are that you keep yourself in shape, which you clearly do, and I'd ask you to call me Mr. Jones, Master, sir, or something like that."
    The model smiled at the compliment, before asking, "And what do I get in return?"

"$5000 US dollars a month. Over 5 million won."

Her eyebrows raised at the amount. "I'll give you a minute to think," I said as I left the room.

I returned five minutes later. "Decided?"

Jang nodded. "I agree, Master," she said with a coy smile.

My cock jumped just hearing the words come out of the beautiful model. "Fabulous. We'll get started immediately. Take off your shirt and pants, please." The model lifted her shirt over her head, displaying her impressive abs and tits, before pulling her pants down, showing her long legs and cream-colored skin. I stepped behind her, pulling her into me as I kissed her neck and ears. She pressed her butt hard against my crotch, grinding it as she moaned softly at my touch. I unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor, now gently pinching and squeezing her nipples. "Take off your underwear and lay down," I told her. She did as I said, laying down naked on the couch. I knelt on the floor, spread her long legs, and began to eat out her delicious peach. She played with her nipples as I flicked my tongue against her clit. After a few minutes, her soft moans became louder and her face flushed. I could feel her legs beginning to shake as they sat on my shoulders. I decided to try something new, so I dropped my head down and stuck my tongue in her butt, using my fingers to flick her bean. She sat up quickly at the intrusion, but immediately laid back down as her body was wracked with pleasure. With a last groan, her hips pressed into the couch, and I returned to her pussy just in time to taste her delicious juices as she orgasmed.

I watched as her chest heaved breathlessly.

"Oh my god, that was amazing," she panted.

"So you liked the anal play?" I asked her.

She nodded. "Absolutely. I've never come that hard."

I smiled. "Lucky for you, I don't think ass play will be a problem. Another question: are you on birth control?"

She nodded. "Good, keep up on that," I said. I nodded at my rock-hard cock. "Now, if you'd wet that a bit, we'll get to it."

She sat up and spat on my cock, rubbing the saliva across it with her hand. She took it into her mouth and bobbed her head up and down, jerking the shaft with her hand. I couldn't help but groan at the feeling, her lips were made to suck dick. I gently pushed her shoulder and she laid down, spreading her legs. I moved closer and slowly pressed myself into her. Her pussy was tight as a glove, clinging to each slow thrust. The model laid back, enjoying the sensation, as I slowly built up my pace. I leaned over her, bracing myself with my arms, as I pumped myself into her, my balls smacking against her skin.

After ten minutes, I had built up a sweat as I grew close to cumming. Jang had been mostly quiet, occasionally moaning or offering encouragement. I grunted as I drew even closer, getting in two more thrusts before I exploded inside the model. Her eyes widened as she felt the ropes of cum hit her, and I pulled out and offered her a taste. She took my dick into her mouth and cleaned me off, tasting a combination of my cum and her juices.

"Well, I'm looking forward to having you," I said.

She smiled. "I think I'll like it as well."

That was two months ago. I had brought Jang along slowly, and she was now willing to do about anything I asked of her. So far, the most daring thing I had asked of her was either masturbating on the open balcony of our second floor hotel room or having sex in my car in the middle of a parking lot. As I looked at her next to me in bed, I didn't regret the decision to hire her.

As we ate our breakfast, she looked at me and asked, "Mr. Jones, can I go to the beach today?"

I thought about it briefly before nodding. "I think I'll go too. I only have two requirements. One, you have to give a complete stranger a blowjob. You have to be able to prove it to me, I don't care how you do. But, if someone else asks you to blow them as well, you can't say no. Two, I can see what you're doing."

She thought about it for a second. It was the first time I had asked her to do something with a stranger, but she agreed.

Two hours later, we reached the beach. The model wore a sexy silver bikini, showing off her impressive booty. We went our separate ways, and I at down about fifty feet to the side of where Jang lay tanning in the warm sun. I worked on my laptop, looking up at the model every once in a while, but she hadn't moved. After about two hours, I sent her a text reminding her of her requirement. Once she checked her phone, she sat up and began scanning the beach. There was a young man sitting by himself another two hundred feet from her, and after ten minutes, Jang went and talked to him. I could see her gesturing toward a nearby bathroom, and after a minute they both walked toward it. They went inside, and I worked a bit before seeing them both exit less than ten minutes later. My phone buzzed. A text from Jang came in with a dark picture of her face, but the glaze of cum across her cheek and mouth apparent. "Good girl," I texted back. Jang lay back down to tan and I returned to work. The next time I looked up, three guys stood over Jang, including the guy she had sucked off, talking to her. I got up and walked over.

"I heard you sucked my man's dick. How bout you do the two of us, baby?" I heard as I neared them. Jang said something I couldn't hear, but the guy clearly didn't like it. "C'mon, you bitch! You'll suck him off but not us?"

"I hope you're not giving these young men any trouble, Jang" I said as I stood over her.
    She sat up quickly, looking at me and immediately apologizing. "I'm sorry, Mr. Jones. I didn't know you were over here."
    I ignored her and spoke to the men. "Did I hear correctly she wouldn't suck you two off?" The one who had been talking nodded, very confused.

"Well, Jang, that doesn't meet your requirement. Go take care of these men." She nodded, embarrassed. I looked again at the men. "You see, I pay her to do these types of things. She'll take care of you, but I'll have to see that my property doesn't get damaged."

They nodded again. Jang walked toward the bathroom again, the three of us following, and went in first. We waited a minute before going in, and I locked the door behind us.
    The two guys stepped forward as Jang dropped to her knees in front of them. I sat on the counter and watched. I wondered if she was going to make them go one at a time, but the guys were impatient. They pulled out their dicks immediately, waving them close to her face. She reluctantly took one of them into her mouth and reached over to jerk the other with her hand. She switched between the two every couple moments, and the guys let her go. After five minutes, the quiet guy was visibly struggling to control himself. The model jerked him while licking his balls, and that pushed him over the edge.

"Swallow his cum, bitch." the other guy said. Jang looked at me for approval, and I nodded. She took the guy's dick into her mouth as he blasted his load down her throat. She coughed briefly as the sticky substance clogged her throat, but was quickly brought back to her job as the remaining guy slapped her face lightly with his cock. She took him into her mouth again, then yelped in surprise as he put his hands on either side of her head and pressed her down until her nose touched his pubic hair. He thrust his hips forward, pressing her down farther each time, as he made the model deep-throat him. She tried to push him away, but he was much stronger. As my count reached fifteen seconds, her back arched as she gagged and she mumbled something, but still he held her down. At thirty, her cries became more pronounced and she began trying to push him away again. He finally released her as she gasped for air, ropes of saliva hanging from his cock to her lips. He gave her no recovery time, immediately pushing his balls into her face. She tried to just lick them, but he pushed her closer and she reluctantly took one at a time into her mouth. She returned to sucking his shaft, when without warning, he jizzed in her mouth, making her cough, but she managed to still swallow his load.

"Alright, thanks girl," he said as him and his friend pulled up their swim trunks and left.

"Let's head back," I said. She nodded her agreement and we went back to my house. I thought about more scenarios I wanted to put Jang in while I was driving. The one I settled on for next was a threesome with a beautiful K-Pop star.

2. Thanks Expect, taranev, TPG, ramsfan1955 thanked for this post
    Likes Expect, TPG, ramsfan1955 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Right now, she's probably my favorite. Girl is hot as all get out. Working on Part 2 already.

4. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post