Asian Women In Media Part 1 feat. Anna Akana
Written by Alpha17
Codes:M/F, oral, facial,
Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional and didn't nor will it ever happen.

Ever since I started my job working directly for Youtube I have met some of the most amazing people including some that were just drop dead gorgeous. I've been working as a photographer for a while now but this was my best assignment yet. I was to follow up on a journalist who was interviewing women who were making a name for themselves in media. Asian women in particular were being featured on this article. My partner Tyler had already started his interviews. I was a day behind him as my flight was delayed so I would be following up with the photo shoot portion. My first name on the list was Anna Akana.

I met with Anna and apologized for the inconvenience of doing the photo shoot a day late. She told me that she understood and had passed the message on to the other's who would be featured. The first thing I noticed was how amazingly open she was and how sexy her glasses made her look. I asked her how she wanted to take the photo's but she insisted that we got to know each other first. We had a couple of drinks when she started to slide closer to me on the couch. She started talking about how she hasn't been able to hold a stable relationship ever since she lost her sister and can't really commit to a relationship. The more she drunk the more she went on about how her failed relationships were her own fault and that sometimes her relationships would break up because she only wanted to have sex.

As soon as she said the word sex she reached over and grabbed the bulge in my pants and gave my cock a nice squeeze. Like the tease that she was she walked out of the room and came back a minute later wearing a robe. I asked if that's how she wanted to be pictured and she said she wanted to show that she has nothing to hide as she dropped the robe to the floor revealing a matching bra and underwear set. The site of her nearly naked made my member twitch in my pants.

I took a few shots and showed them to her to see if she was happy about them and she said she was before she grabbed my face and crashed her lips into mine. Our tongues immediately fought for dominance as she started to undo my pants. I started to ask her if she was sure before she put her finger over my lips and told me that she just needed a good fuck. Before I knew it I was reaching around her back and unhooking her bra to revealing her perky tits and her brown eraser like nipples. I took her nipple into my mouth while reaching into her underwear to find her not only soaking wet but that she had trimmed her pubic hair into a landing strip.

With out clothes removed Anna pushed me back onto the couch and dropped to her knees and before I could say a word she took 6 of my 8 inches into her throat and bobbed her head up and down. She pushed the last couple of inches down her throat making herself gag and juggling my balls between her hand. Her other hand was between her own legs while she played with her own clit. I picked her up from the floor before she made me explode in her mouth and brought her over to her own bedroom. I threw her down onto the bed and dove straight in and shoved my tongue and two fingers into her perfect slit. I ate her out until she moaned and came on my tongue and fingers.

Before she could recover from her orgasm I grabbed her hips and slammed my cock into her tight pussy. I started to build up a pace while Anna grabbed her own boobs and pinched her own nipples. I could feel Anna'a pussy start to tighten up around my shaft before she came with a loud scream. I too was about to reach my climax when Anna suddenly dropped to her knees and begged me to cum on her face. I aimed at her face and gave my cock a few strokes before firing rope after rope of cum onto Anna's face and coating her glasses in my jizz.

Anna told me to take a few more pictures of her like that for my own collection and told me that she's definitely going recommend her friends ask for the extra package next time I to a photoshoot with them as she whipped the cum from her glasses and licked up the cum on her face.