Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Power Rangers: Casting the Rangers" with Liana Ramirez and Jacqueline Scislowski

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Power Rangers: Casting the Rangers" with Liana Ramirez and Jacqueline Scislowski

Power Rangers Casting the Rangers with Liana Ramirez and Jacqueline Scislowski
    Written by Alpha17
    Codes:MF, MF, MFF, oral, squirt, threesome, cheat, creampie, facial
    Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional and for entertainment purposes only!

mv5bntmxndu5mda5mv5bml5banbnxkftztgwody2mzi3nje-_v1_.jpg

I've been married to Claire Blackwelder for a couple of years now. I met her when I was the executive producer for Power Rangers Dino Charge. I was taking a tour around set when I came across her dressing room. The door was sightly opened and after I knocked a coupe of times I walked in assuming it was empty. That was when I saw her laying on the couch naked as the day she was born with headphones in listening to music and her fingers knuckle deep inside her beautiful pussy. We locked eyes and without saying a word took of my clothes, closed and locked the door, and proceeded to fuck with more intensity than ever before in my life. This wasn't the first time I had done something sexual with one of Power Ranger actresses. The first time was two year prior to that when I was treated to a threesome from Ciara Hanna and Christina Masterson at a cast party as part of their bid for a pay raise. It goes without saying that they got the raise.

2c08c77047834fa5878d46318b75ddb3-new-pins-power-rangers.jpg

It's been two years since we got married and now I've been promoted to casting director/ assitant director for Power Rangers Beast Morphers. While Claire was traveling with her off broadway cast I was in New Zealand casting the rangers. The Red and Blue rangers were a simple job as they actors I chose were perfect for the roles and qualified to do the stunt portion of the show. I was casting for the yellow rangers and so far I was unimpressed with the auditions. I was waiting in the office looking at the headshots for the next auditions and two of the girls really stood out. I buzzed my assistant to let in the next candidate. A cute brunette walked through the door. She was wearing a Maroon Crop top which showed off her flat stomach and jean short shorts which showed off her sexy pale legs.

"Hi my name is Liana and I'll be reading for the yellow ranger Zoey." she said.

She read the lines and honestly she was the best candidate I've seen so far but I couldn't let her know that until she showed she could perform the physical stunts. I gave her time to look over the combat choreography and watched as she jumped and kicked and flip all around the room. I thought to myself unless this next girl can outdo her this girl has got the job.

22860461_1526910514011625_7637582377874620416_n-1.jpg

"That's enough for now. You should expect a call from us in the next month or so to find out if you got the role or not." I said while trying not to get caught checking out toned and undoubtedly tight body.

"Thank you. Thank you for the chance to audition for the role. Can I ask how my chances are at getting this role? I really want this role and I've been training for the longest time."

"Sorry but I can't tell you how you stand compared to the other girls especially when there is still one more girl after you." I replied.

Her mood suddenly changed as she walked over to the chair I was sitting in and turned me so I was no longer facing the desk. Her sudden change in mood caused my cock to twitch in my pants. She leaned in close giving my a look down her shirt and whispered that she'll do anything for the role. The tent in my pants was impossible to hide at this point when Liana suddenly dropped to her knees and started undoing my pants. She pulled my pants down to my knees and nearly got hit in the face with my 7 inch cock and began to stroke me to full mast. At his moment I was aware I was about to cheat on Claire but before I could say anything Liana had taken my length halfway into her mouth while she used her hand to stroke the remaining length. Liana was getting my dick super lubed up and started to deepthroat me.

"Holy shit Liana this is amazing. You might suck dick even better than my wife." I moaned.

Liana looked up and me with those dark eyes and began to bob her head up and down even faster while somehow managing to suck even harder. Liana had on hand playing with my balls while her other hand had slipped into her shorts. Liana was fingering herself while blowing me and the thought itself was driving me crazy. I took my hand and placed it on Liana's head and started to thrust my dick into her mouth effectively face fucking her right there in the audition room. I felt the impending climax coming and slammed my dick as far into Liana's throat as it would go and unleashed my hot sticky load against the back of her throat and into her stomach. Liana must have made herself cum at the same time because her entire body shuddered before she took her slick fingers out of her shorts and held them up for me to taste. Without even thinking about it I took her fingers into my mouth and tasted her juices.

I pulled Liana to her feet and went to remove her shorts when she suddenly stopped me.

"Not so fast mister. We can continue this if I get the role." she said with a devious grin.

She straightened up her clothes and headed towards the door and blew me a kiss before leaving. I heard her tell another girl good luck which meant the next audition was right outside the door so I can quickly pulled my pants back up and tried to compose myself. My mind was still going over what just happened with Liana when a cute blonde suddenly walked through the door.

0.png

She was wearing a yellow tank top and tight black leggings no doubt to give her the flexibility needed to the stunts.

"Hello my name is Jacqueline but you can call me Jacky and I'm reading for the part of yellow ranger Zoey.

As she ran through her lines I was suddenly shocked as she was just as good as Liana and might be an even better in terms of getting emotions through the lines. If it wasn't for the blowjob Liana had just given me she would be in danger of not getting the role.

Jacqueline started to stretch for the stunt work and I couldn't stop staring at her curves and how her clothes hugged her body just right. I was so turned on at this point that if it wasn't for the desk in front of my I wouldn't be able to hide my hard on. As she was performing the stunts I had deja vu as she was just as fit and well trained as Liana. Once she finished she walked up to the desk and again asked me how good her chances were. Just as I did with Liana I told her I couldn't tell her when she suddenly got this evil grin.

"What if I can do one better than Liana?" she said catching me off guard.

"Just so you know I was waiting outside the door when Liana was auditioning and was curious what we would have to do when I saw Liana blowing you. Now if I can do better than her the role is mine right?" she said as she walked around the desk and just as Liana did began to take off my pants. Jacky was different from Liana where Liana was slow and sensual with giving head while Jacky was quick to deep throat and gag on my dick. She must be the only person in the world who can give head better than my wife because my dick had only been in her mouth for a couple minutes and I was nearly about to blow my load. Jacky must have realized this because she came off my dick with a pop and stood up. She turned around and grabbed her leggings and thong and pulled them both down and threw them onto the floor. She pulled me up and pushed me down onto the couch where she took my into her hot mouth on last time to lube me up before straddling my lap and impaling herself on my cock.

She had the tightest pussy I'd fucked in a while but that was probably due to her still being a teenager. I watched as the 18 year old got used to having my dick inside her when she crossed her arms and pulled off her tank top and black lacey bra leaving her completely nude. I took her light brown nipple into my mouth while my hands grabbed her hips and slammed her down onto my length. I began to build up a pace with her when I stood up with her legs still wrapped around me and layed her down on the desk before grabbing her legs, folding her in half, and pistoned my cock into her teen pussy. I pummeled into her pussy as hard and as fast as I could before she suddenly squirted. I kept up the pace and fucked her through her orgasm when I felt my climax coming. I asked her where she wanted it and she said she was on the pill so I slammed balls deep into her tight cunt and fired rope after rope into her.

That had settled it. Jacqueline was going to be the new yellow ranger. Liana wasn't out of luck yet because she was going to be given the role of Roxy the evil yellow ranger who works for the villian of the series.

Months had passed since the auditions and Claire never found out about what happened. She likely wasn't going to find out because it was only a one time thing and would never happen again.

After the filming of the first episode the cast threw a party to thank the crew for being great. The crew had rented out a beach house for the party as to not mess anything up on set. I was enjoying a drink on the balcony while talking on the phone with Claire who was currently in the Bahama's on a cruise ship performing. After we hung up I was suddenly pulled into a bedroom. Liana and Jacky had pulled me in and were both naked as the day they were born. I was going to ask what was happening when Liana jumped up and crashed her lips into mine and shoved her tongue into my mouth while Jacky was removing my clothes. I was making out with Liana when Jacky started to blow me. Liana dropped down to her knees and joined her blonde friend. The girls took turns blowing me while the other would take on of my balls into her mouth.

Liana laid her back down on the bed with her legs wide open.

"You owe me a good fucking." Liana said.

Jacky and I looked at each other and nodded. I walked over the Liana and lined up my cock with her hairless pussy while Jacky sucked each of her pink nipples into her mouth. Liana laid there and moaned. Jacky swung her leg over Liana and began to make out with her. I put my hands on her hips and without warning pulled my cock out of Liana and slammed it into Jacky's tight blonde pussy. I railed into her while my balls swung and rubbed against Liana's clit. I alternated between their cunts when at the same time they both squirted. Both girls dropped to their knees while I stoked my length and came on both of their faces. The first rope hitting Liana in the cheek before both girls stuck out their tongue's and caught as much of my man spunk as the could.

"We both knew this was going to the role of a life time" they said in unison while I laid down on the bed.

I woke up in the morning with both girls in bed with me. Liana was on my right while Jacky was on my left. They both slowly started waking up and unconsciously reached out to stroke my morning wood when a cough was heard from the door way. The three of us looked over to see my life Claire standing there staring at the three of us.

"What is it with you and getting into threesomes with power rangers?" she said while looking at the girls.

"Move over bitches let me show you how to really fuck this man" she said as we all stared unsure if we were about get get killed or entered into an orgy.

2. Thanks whaywood13, hyperboy thanked for this post
    Likes whaywood13, hyperboy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Great story! I'm glad someone did a story on some of the power rangers girls. There have been some really gorgeous ones in recent seasons.

Post Thanks / Like

I want more of this.

Post Thanks / Like

Please do a sequel.