Thread: "Surviving the Party" with Hailee Steinfeld and Olivia Holt

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Surviving the Party" with Hailee Steinfeld and Olivia Holt

Surviving the Party
    with Hailee Steinfeld and Olivia Holt
    by Harbinger
    Tags: M/FF, oral, bj, fingering, rimming, anal
    Disclaimer: This story is purely fiction and only for entertainment

I was ready for the most boring night of my life. There was a fancy art show going on at the Cultural Center. There were going to be some really valuable pieces at the show, so the cops were there, as well as a few of the security boys from the club the Cultural Center hired out. Including me. I had to walk around a giant show room full of fucking snobs and pretend that I gave a shit about art.Or them. My real job was to make sure nothing got lifted.

As I had expected, the party was dull as shit. Nobody tried talking to me, I didn't try talking to anybody. I watched people, occasionally looked at art, but most of it was local aspiring pieces. There were a few traveling pieces that honestly did catch my attention, but they had everyone else's, too. The art I cared about the most wasn't hanging on the wall, but was 5'2" and wearing a white dress. Olivia Holt was here. I hadn't forgotten about our New Year's run in, and when she saw me from across the room, I knew she hadn't either.

The pint-sized Marvel star casually made her way across the floor and to my side. We both had our arms crossed and pretended to care about the tapestry in front of us. "Long time no see," Holt said, a smile on her face.

"Ms. Holt," I said gruffly, pretending to play the badass. She looked up at me and I looked down at her before I smiled and she started to laugh. "What brings you back to my shit hole?"

"The art show. There's champagne, those tasty little sandwich things, hot security guards, and some art pieces I wanted to see in person," she answered.

"That's fair," I shrugged, turning back around to watch the room again. "So what's new?" I asked, keeping the small talk going, thankful for the new reason to keep my eyes open.

"Just work. Acting and stuff. The Usual. How's kicking people out of the club been treating you? Get laid by any patrons lately?" she asked. She was still looking at the big tapestry behind me, but I could hear the smirk in her voice.

"Nope, not since you and Nat," I told her honestly.

"What if I told you I had someone else for us to play with tonight?" Liv teased, finally turning around and watching the crowd with me. A local paper reporter tried to take a picture of the local guy (me) next to big star Olivia Holt, but he just got both of our middle fingers.

"Are you playing with me, Holt? Remember, I can kick you out, very few questions asked."

"First off, no I am not bullshitting you. Secondly, you wouldn't. You love me too much," she said with a comically big, shit-eating grin. "Have you ever heard of a singer and actress named Hailee Steinfeld?" Olivia asked like I'm an idiot. My face was stone. I really thought she was fucking with me.

"You're on strike two," I warned her. "Besides seeing you, this night's been 100% shit. Please don't fuck with me," I joked.

Olivia rolled her eyes and laughed again. "Seriously, she's here. Well not here here, yet, but she'll be here soon."

"I'll believe that when I see her. And besides, what makes you think she'll look my way at all?"

"Because I did. And because I'll make her look your way. I may or may not have told her about you... us." Holt chewed her bottom lip and looked up at me with the most adorable, anxious eyes.

"I can't believe you," I grumbled and ran a hand over my face. "You're going to be the death of me."

"Yeah, but what a way to go," she joked and elbowed me with a beautiful grin. "So... how about my dress? Am I rocking this thing or what?" she asked and did a cute little twirl for me.

I laughed and she grinned. "You're gorgeous, Liv. I'd eat you up in a second."

"Oh really?" Olivia said, wriggling her eyebrows. I used the wrong wording. "I've got time, and there's more than enough of you meat heads around here. I don't think you'll be missed."

I looked around and pretend to seriously survey the situation. There were definitely enough guys and two cops up here to cover the floor. I got on my radio and called up the head of the club security, Jeff. "Jeff, things are pretty covered up here. I'm going to go make sure everything's quiet in the smaller displays downstairs."

"Sounds good," Josh radioed back.

"Follow me in five minutes," I whispered to Liv and made my exit.

Liv wasn't a minute late, and she wasn't a minute early. She had no problem guessing that I was going to be in the 'Employees only' room. It was another show room, but I had taken the sign from an actual employees only room and put it on this one.

"Nice place," Liv said with a smile, looking around the room that was about a third of the size of the grand show room. "Where do you want me?" Liv asked flirtatiously, making a show of taking off her light shawl.

"I want you all over," I told her, and she laughed at my cheesiness. I took the laugh right from her mouth, though, when I pressed her up against the door and kissed her soundly. I traced her lips with my tongue, coaxing her to chase me. I took the kiss to her mouth where our tongues battled together, and by the way her hands were balled up in my black security shirt, I'd say I was winning.

After not too long of plundering her mouth which had the slightest hint of champagne, I pulled her away from the wall and towards an empty display stand that was about level with her sternum. She looked at the stand, and then at me. I turned her to face the stand, and she understood. Without waiting for direction, she bent herself over the stand and stuck out her sweet, round ass that I wanted.

I kissed her neck and down her open-backed dress before dropping to my knees. I reached up under her dress and squeezed, massaged her firm ass, enjoying the way she seductively wriggled in my hands. I slapped her ass and loved the way her flesh jiggled, loved the way she squeaked. I did it a few more times for the same result.

"I love the way you tease me. It gets me so fucking ready," Olivia growled, looking over her shoulder at me. I reached around her hips and pressed my palm to her panty-clad, but starting to get wet snatch. "Feel that? That's all you," she teased, grinding into my palm.

"Not yet, I said, going back to her juicy rump. I took the top of her panties in my hand and started pulling them down slowly, and got the white little devil to her knees when the door opened and we both froze. In the doorway, stood Hailee Steinfeld with a whimsical look on her face.

"What are you looking at me for? I'm not Olivia Holt's ass and pussy. Get in there, champ," Hailee encouraged. She doesn't seem to have any qualms about me eating out her friend in the closed off part of a community center. It makes me wonder what else these two have gotten up to, and where. Without any more invitation, I pulled up the hem of her dress and pulled it over my head.

"What? I don't get to watch?" Hailee protested

"Are you serious?" Olivia argued and tried to stand up, but my hand on her smaller back kept her in place. I hiked her dress further up so Steinfeld could see Olivia's round flesh. I kissed and adoringly fondled both of her cheeks while I watched Hailee sashay over to us. "Hailee, what are you doing?" Olivia asked nervously as the Bumblebee star took Holt's hands.

Hailee just smiled at her when I inserted a first finger into Olivia's tight peach. "Oh!" Olivia gasped as I pushed in all the way to my last knuckle and curled my digit. I started working her clit with my thumb.

"Lick her asshole. She loves that," Hailee told me with a big wide grin. "Yeah, just like that," she said as I pressed the flat of my tongue to Holt's rosebud.

"Mmm! Mmm! Oh fuck!" Olivia moaned as I started finger fucking her in earnest, my tongue swirling in circles around her little shit hole. "Oh fuck!" Olivia started to squirm under my attentions, but between the pedestal, Hailee holding her hands, and my fave pressed in her ass, she had no where to go. Olivia Holt's was me and Hailee's willing prisoner.

"Oh, that's nice," Hailee said cheekily, reviling in the faces I know she was making. "How's he doing, Liv?"

"So... so good," Olivia cooed and I had to smile.

"Well, I'm jealous," Hailee admitted, looking at me. "Can you do me a favor?" Hailee asked as she reached behind her and undid the zipper of her grey skirt. She slid it down to reveal that she wasn't wearing a stitch of panties.

"Uh, yeah," I said as I took my mouth off Holt's slobbered on asshole.

"Can you lift me up onto the pedestal?" Hailee asked, and I understood, but I think Holt, who was close to orgasm, was a little too foggy to catch on. I picked up the little starlet under her arms and sat her on the pedestal that Liv was now standing in front of. Hailee stuck out her long, shapely leg, hooked it around Olivia's hip and pulled her into her.

Hailee cupped Olivia's heart-shaped face and kissed her soundly. It took a second for Olivia to respond, probably nervous about it being the three of us. When last I had Olivia, she was tipsy. Tonight, she's had no more than two glasses of champagne.

When Olivia got her head back in the game, she kissed Steinfeld as good as she got, the two dueling with their tongues like WWI dog fighters. I stood to the side and watched these two young beauties aggressively swap spit, suck each other's tongues, and lick as much skin as they both could reach.

"I've missed you," Hailee whispered to Olivia as they rested their foreheads on one another. Apparently they hadn't seen each other for some time.

"I've missed you too, but I have a friend I'd like you to meet," Olivia said with a smile and waved me over.

"Hi, Hailee. I'm Wayne. A pleasure to meet you," I said with a smile. It was the first time Olivia had heard my name. "Olivia, it's a nice surprise, seeing you again, too."

"Isn't this a nice reunion?" Hailee said with a giggle and took my hand, pulling me into her. She kissed me as hard as she had kissed Holt, but I gave back immediately.

As me and Haize fought for mouth dominance, little Liv snuck behind me. She pressed herself to my back and hummed happily as she found my stiff cock under my jeans and rubbed it with her palm. She stood on her tiptoes and pressed kisses to my neck as she undid my jeans.

Hailee took my face in her hands and slowly guided my head down to her hot, young sex that was just starting to get wet. I knew what she wanted immediately, and I had no problem burying my tongue in her bald peach while Olivia slipped her fingers beneath my waistband.

Holt's fingertips brushed the tip of my erection and I had to take a breath, which caused a sucking sensation on Hailee's clit. Hailee moaned and Olivia giggled. Knowing that it was Olivia Holt's hand around my cock and Hailee Steinfeld's snatch juice in my mouth took my breath away. I was in between two sensual goddesses; they were all mine and I was all theirs.

As Olivia worked my cock and balls with her little hand, her other one rubbing my torso under my shirt, I held onto Hailee's bare hips and sucked on her clit, and tongue plunged her pussy. Hailee did all she could, including biting her lip to make the sexiest face I'd ever seen on her, to stop herself from crying out and getting us caught.

Olivia Holt, the little acrobat that she was, snuck between the pedestal and my legs so she could better get a hold of my tool. She spit on my tip and lathered my cock good with both hands while Steinfeld rode her hips into my hungry mouth. I could only go by my sense of feeling when it came to Holt's machinations. To say I was shocked when my cock entered the warm, wet tunnel of Holt's mouth.

Hailee impressed me with her firm, tight core strength just by keeping herself steady on the pedestal the entire time I ate her out. Her hands kept my head pressed to her sweet pussy that I was all too happy to devour until she finally came in my mouth. I drank up all I could before Hailee pulled me back up and licked off what she could of her juices from my face and neck. This whole time, Liv was feasting on my cock and balls like she was starving, my taint even catching some of her saliva that slipped around my balls.

"My dick needs to go into somebody," I groaned as Olivia gave one of my nuts a particularly hard suck. "Who wants it first?"

"I'll take it," Liv volunteered, gave my cock head one last kiss and stood up. I backed up to give her room to get comfortable. Olivia took little time to slide out of her sexy white dress. She also did Hailee a solid and undid the zipper of Hailee's grey top, leaving her toned and tanned core and chest completely exposed. Olivia grabbed Hailee's thighs and kissed her good friend and lover hard on the mouth as she stuck out her ass and offered me her sweet, soaking wet pussy.

I lined up my cock with her hot entrance and plowed home in one shot, causing Olivia to cry out, but it was swallowed by Hailee's mouth, both of them still deep in the kiss. I started to move in and out at a frantic pace because I didn't think I have long before these two make me explode like a cream filled rocket.

"Oh my fucking God," Olivia groans as she grinds her curvy hips to meet my thrusts. "Fuck me! Fuck me so hard!" Olivia begged before sucking on Hailee's tits, one of her fingers sliding into Steinfeld's little shit hole.

"Fuck Liv! Warn a girl before you aah!" Hailee wanted to tell at her friend, but Olivia Holt's little digit banging away in her asshole was too much. Hailee could only moan, curse, and squeal while Olivia slobbered all over her chest and finger fucked her backdoor, adding a second finger. All the while, I was balls deep in Holt's tight love box, her excitement running down both of our legs and her round butt slapping my thighs.

I fucked her good and hard, happily watching her torture Hailee until Olivia froze, lunged forward to pull Hailee's hair and kissed her deep so her orgasm induced scream would again be swallowed by her brunette friend. I hammered Liv through until she started coming down. She slid my dick out of her herself.

Olivia caught her breath and stood up to her full height of 5'2". She took Hailee's hand and made her jump off the pedistal before leading her to fancy looking leather love seat. Holt pushed Hailee down onto it, making Hailee giggle. What surprised Hailee was Holt grabbing her ankles and pulling them over her head and spitting right in her finger-stretched rosebud. "Come and get it!" Liv called to me, and I didn't hesitate.

"Oh what? Big tough security guy is gonna take my famous little ass?" Steinfeld asked mockingly while Olivia held her legs down, her cute little brown hole staring right at me. "We'll come on, then. Come fuck my famous ass, you piece of... oh Christ!" Hailee didn't get to finish her trash talk, because I took her breath away by calling her bluff. I happily but slowly pushed my aching red meat into Hailee's tight, dark highway.

"Is that cock good enough for your perfect sphincter, Haize?" Liv teased and spit into Hailee's mouth as she grasped. Liv pushed Hailee's legs up just enough to readjust, dropping her juicy slit right on Hailee's mouth. I could tell by Olivia's shortened breaths that Hailee rose to the challenge and was tongue boxing Olivia's clit like a peanut bag.

Hailee feasted on Olivia's pussy, and Olivia dropped her head down to eat Hailee's peach in kind as I railed away in the tightest little hole my dick had ever had the pleasure of being in. I hit it as long and as hard as I could while the girls slurped away on each other's snatches, but finally the ball in my stomach was too much for me to hold back, and I shot ever single rope and drop of hot white cream I had into Hailee's stretched and worn out ass.

Once I was spent, I slid out and walked to Hailee's mouth, stuffing it into her face and she licked and sucked me clean, not leaving a drop of my ooze left on my pole. I almost died as Olivia Holt made eye contact and a show of her sucking my deposit out of Haize's ass and swallowing it.

Hailee, fighting for breath with me and Liv managed to say, "Now that was art."

Post Thanks / Like

I loved it, definitely a hot pairing.

Thanks for sharing.

3. Thanks Harbinger thanked for this post
    Likes mikemiami liked this post