Thread: "Haiz in the Recording Studio" with Hailee Steinfeld

MiamiLyfe is online now Suffers from a severe Hailee Steinfeld addiction
    Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Haiz in the Recording Studio" with Hailee Steinfeld

Haiz In The Recording Studio
    Starring Hailee Steinfeld
    Codes: MF
    Written by MiamiLyfe
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction and it is nothing but pure fantasy.

“Fuck” Hailee Steinfeld yelled into her mic.

It was 2 AM in the recording studio, and her frustrations her rising. Hailee had one last track she wanted to finish recording before leaving for the night, but she just could not get through it.

“Maybe you should take a break,” I told her through the intercom. “You need to relax. You’re stressing too much.” I was working the soundboard as Hailee was trying to finish up her new record. It was just me and Hailee left in the studio tonight, everyone else had left over an hour ago.

Dressed in a loose black t-shirt, grey sweatpants, and sneakers, Hailee paced in the middle of the large booth. “You’re right I’m too stressed. We’ll never get this done if I can’t relax” she said in a hurried voice. “I just need to relax,” she said and took a deep breath. She closed her eyes and took a few more deep breaths. When she opened her eyes she had a piercing look in her eyes. The sultry look she appeared to be giving me had me frozen.

I then watched as she pulled off her t-shirt. “Get in here,” she told me as she reached behind her and unhooked her black bra. I told her I’d be in there in a second. This was the moment I had been waiting for since one night while recording her last album she had gotten pretty drunk late one night. I was tasked with driving her home, and we ended up hooking up the backseat of my car.

As I flipped several switches on the soundboard I heard her call asking what was taking so long. When I looked up I saw her through the glass standing there in just a black mesh thong. She was absolutely breathtaking.

“Fuck,” I said in disbelief at the sight in front of me. I then hit the intercom button and told her I’d be there in a minute, I was just turning the board off since it had been on all day. At least that is what I told her I was doing. In truth, I was turning all the mics in the booth and starting a new recording. Just something for me to remember the night by when it was all over. Once I started recording the mics I jumped out of my chair and headed towards the door.

“Lay on the couch,” Hailee told me as I busted through the door and pulled off my shirt. I went to the back of the large sound-proof room where there was an extra long leather couch and matching chairs. I kicked off my shoes before laying on my back on the couch. I began undoing my pants but Hailee pushed my hands away and did it herself. She undid my belt and fly, and in almost one single motion she pulled my jeans and boxer briefs totally off. I was mostly completely hard already as she took hold of my phallus and bent down to take it into her mouth. Hailee keeping her mouth wide open, Hailee rapidly bobbed her head up and down, getting my cock extra wet with her spit. A few times she went down as far as she could, taking almost the whole thing before her gag reflex kicked in and she began coughing. She only blew me for a few minutes before stopped. Hailee stood up and pushed her panties down her legs. It seemed like Hailee usually kept her clam shaved, but she had not had a chance to shave in the past week or so.

Holding my dick up so it pointed toward the ceiling, Hailee rose up over me and straddled my waist before lowering herself down onto me. “Ummmm... yesss….,” Hailee moaned with her head tilted back and eyes closed as she slid down my cock. Once all the way down, Hailee slowly began moving her body. She soon began picking up speed as she ground her pussy down on my cock. At one point I reached up to play with her breasts, but she took my hands and pinned them over my head. It was apparent that Hailee was in control of the action, and I was just along for the ride. And I had no problem with that at all.

With her keeping my hands pinned above my head and against the armrest of the couch, it also meant that she was leaning forward with her firm, perk breast right in my face. While her tits were not large, they were still fantastic with great thick nipples. I could not help myself from leaning my head forward and taking her left nipple in my mouth and sucking on it.

I could feel Hailee’s pussy tighten around my dick and hear her let out a squeal as she came on my cock. While she was cumming, Hailee did not stop riding me, rather she just slowed her pace down. After her orgasm died down, Hailee once again picked up her pace. Soon I could feel my own orgasm approaching, but apparently, Haiz could sense this too. Right as I neared the point of no return, she jumped off my dick and smashed her twat against my face. She told me to eat her pussy, and I happily followed her order. I worked my tongue in her pussy and sucked on her clit until she came. Her amazing pussy juice was dripping down my face.

Once she moved her snatch off my face, the actress/singer gave me a deep powerful kiss. No doubt she could taste her own flavor on my lips when she kissed me. Haiz spun around and once again straddle my cock. This time I watched as her ass dropped on top of my dick, and I reentered her wonderful pussy. Hailee rode me hard reverse cowgirl until I could not take it anymore. I don’t know how long we were going at it, I was completely lost in the sensation of our fucking. Between the feeling of her tight pussy stroking my dick, and watching her wonderful ass bounce, it was just too much. I warned her that I was about to cum and Hailee got off my dick. Reaching behind her back, Hailee took my dick and stroked it as fast as she could. She also turned her head and I looked right into her beautiful brown eyes as a came all over her spectacular ass.

“That was great, I really need that,” Hailee said still short of breath as she got off of me. “I’m ready to go again.”

“No problem. Just give me a few minutes, and my dick is still a little sensitive right now.”

“What? No. I ready to do the song again.” she said as she began putting her sweatpants back on, not bothering with her underwear. “If we finish up quickly maybe I’ll bend over the armrest and let you do whatever you want.” She gave me a wink before pulling her shirt down over her head.

Current Top 5
    1. Hailee Steinfeld
    2. Olivia Holt
    3. Victoria Justice
    4. Emma Watson
    Becky G

2. Thanks gp68, X42, TheLW, Expect, Zed11 and 5 others thanked for this post
    Likes gp68, X42, TheLW, Expect, Zed11 and 4 others liked this post
    MacDennis is offline You miss 100% of the shots you don't take
    Post Thanks / Like

Grrr finally had time to really read this. If only she recorded herself getting fucked like that Id definitely listen to that record. :hailee:

4. Thanks MiamiLyfe thanked for this post
    Likes X42, jjcoolj liked this post