Claim Your Girl For MARCH 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "A Long Train Home" with Kate Beckinsale and Jessica Biel

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "A Long Train Home" with Kate Beckinsale and Jessica Biel

A Long Train Home
    With Kate Beckinsale and Jessica Biel
    By Harbinger
    Tags: Gangbang, reluct/non-con, cheating, bj, oral, rimming, anal, creampie.
    Disclaimer: This story is purely and fiction and for entertainment purposes only.

I was on my daily commute home from the construction site with a bunch of my work crew. We take the same subway route to our families and homes every day. But this night was different.

It isn't every day we get to share a subway with Hollywood royalty, that being Kate Beckinsale and Jessica Biel. The two former Total Recall stars were in gym gear, looking sexy as all hell in leggings and sports bras, their yoga mats tucked under their arms.

I stood right between the two, eavesdropping, trying so hard to pick up their natural scents and lingering traces of sweat from their hard workout they had together.

Kate was 45 and Jessica 35, but these two still had the hottest bodies I had ever personally laid eyes on. My wife was a dime, but she wasn't Beckinsale or Biel. I didn't feel bad about the thoughts racing through my head about these two goddesses because my wife and I are swingers. She occasionally tastes the fairer sex herself, and would no doubt be starting to dampen between her legs.

My eavesdropping paid off for me when I heard Jessica tell Kate, "I love JT, and our love life is great. Well, it's great when we see each other. But with his tour, he hasn't been home lately," Biel explained.

"If you spend any more time with your hand up your funny, you'll get carpal tunnel," Kate joked back with a giggle.

"Seriously, Kate. I'm getting ready to knock a guy over and jump and dick," Jessica said, sounding earnest to me and my five workers. I was starting to hatch an idea....

"Oh, I believe you. I don't remember the last time I got the fucking I deserved, either," Kate said in Jessica's ear. Feeling more encouraged, I looked to my guys who were sitting on the seats while I stood behind the girls. I winked at them, and the five quietly got up to join me.

"Looks like I'll have to get out the old handy dandy," Ms. Biel said with an exhausted sigh.

"You know Jess, I have no problem helping out a friend...." Kate seductively whispered into Jessica's ear, making my dick twitch. The idea also must have given Biel some images because she blushed so hard her neck got a little red.

"Come on, Kate! We're not the only ones here!" Biel said, quickly glancing behind her to see me and my boys seemingly minding our own business, but well within ear shot.

"Oh don't be such a prude, love," Kate joked. "Big tough construction workers can't handle a bit of masterbation talk?" Kate whispered.

"Shut up, Kate!" Jessica whispered while covering her face, obviously embarrassed.

Kate turned around, looked at us and smiled. "Good evening, gentlemen," Kate said politely to us in her cock-hardening British accent.

"Evening, ma'am," I said back, tipping my baseball cap like I didn't know them. My boys played the same.

"See Jessica, they're fine," Kate reassuringly told her younger friend. "I don't even think they heard us," Kate's voice returned to a normal volume. Jessica turned to me and smiled. I waved and returned a soft smile, no hint that I had heard a thing. "He's cute," Kate whispered.

"Oh yeah," Biel agreed with the Underworld star in a conversational tone. I bit back a smile. After that, the conversation between the two beauties returned to the daily chat. As they talked, the boys and I inched closer to the two, the train continuing about it's business. Every now and then, Kate or Jessica would subtly turn around just a little, see us, and smile. I think they felt us closing in on them.

Me and the guys were right behind them, and I took my chance. I gently brushed my knuckles across Kate Beckinsale's tight bum, while one of my guys brushed his over Jessica's. He then ghosted his fingertips over Kate's ass, and I to Jessica's. We waited a moment to see if they felt it. We had no indication that they did. My other guys took turns with the gentlest touches, mere grazes that could have been mistaken as anything.

I got bolder and with the force of an easy breeze, pressed my palm to Jessica Biel's heavenly ass. She froze and I felt her glutes tighten. I looked next to her and saw my right man, Cole, who had Kate's cheek in a similar way, but his black hand was larger than mine, and he had the guts to use his finger tips.

"Kate? Are you touching my ass right now?" Jessica asked, but didn't lower her voice.

"Are you touching mine?" Kate fired back.

Kate looked behind her first and saw me with my hand on Biel's rump. She smiled and winked, which threw me off guard. She knew what was about to happen and she was ready to play along!

Jessica finally turned around slowly and saw my hand. She was not in the game like her famous friend. "Excuse me!" she said indignantly and moved my hand off of her. Kate did the same to Cole, but without as much force, making Cole shoe his pearly whites in a wolfish grin.

Cole grabbed Kate's ass again but with a little more force, to which Kate scoffed at in shock. I started rubbing Biel's leg and she kept trying to push my hand away. My other four guys joined in, and soon the ladies were trying to fight off twelve hands that wandered and groped all parts of their bodies.

"Stop it! Leave us alone!" Jessica shouted at us in disgust and anger.

"Do you know who we are?" Kate us, hoping their names would matter worth a damn.

"Of course we do, Ms. Beckinsale. That makes it all the better," Cole said in his deep, gravely voice before he kissed her on the cheek.

"I'm fucking married, asshole!" Jessica forcefully informed me as she tried to remove my hand from her backside, two of my fingers pressed into her yoga pants, sliding up and down her butt crack.

"So am I," I told her with a chuckle, holding my ring out in front of her to see. "I don't give a shit if you are. And my wife doesn't. Do you know what she would give to be here right now, too?" I asked rhetorically.

"You're fucking sick," Jessica spat as she turned her head away from me and I licked the side of her face, from her cheek to her ear. "You're so fucking gross!"

Jessica found little help from Kate, who was forcibly being kissed on the mouth with full tongue by Cole, one of my guys holding down each of her arms. When Cole let her go to nip at her swan-like neck, Kate asked "why are you doing this! Let us go!" Cole and I knew she was playing along with us and acting for Jessica's benefit. I knew Kate wasn't in a serious relationship. She wanted a few hard cocks, and Jessica did, too. She said so herself. She just needed to let go, to fall into it with Kate.

"Because you are two gorgeous, rich and powerful women who want to be fucked, and we have you on this subway all to ourselves," I explained. "I heard you two talking. Do you really think Justin isn't getting his dick wet when he's not home? How naive are you, Jessica?" I laughed and licked the shell of her ear, making her shudder. Kate was speechless now as Cole roughly rubbed her snatch through her tight black yoga pants, leaving her an easily visible camel toe.

Unlike Kate, Jessica's arms were free, and she had the wit to pull the ceiling chord, requesting the nearest stop. We were running out of time. We couldn't properly worship their wonderous bodies from head to toe like we wanted to, so the six of us settled for kissing, nipping, licking and fondling what exposed skin we could find, as well as groping what was covered. The two were outnumbered and outmatched, fighting uselessly against the six of us.

Finally their stop came and they fought out of us, because we let them. But we weren't done. We followed them off the train and we stuck close by them. They had no idea that they were passing by Jeff's apartment. We sprang on them, using our numbers to hide that we were forcing them to go inside, past the point of help or outside interference.

Once we got the struggling maidens into Jeff's place, we locked the door and brought them straight into his room. I tossed Jessica onto the bed, and Cole roughly pushed Kate down on the foot of the bed. "Well come on," Cole urged, tapping his belt buckle. "My pants won't take themselves off, Beckinsale."

Kate slowly rose to her knees and cowered back, afraid of my large friend. "Please. We don't want any trouble. Just leave," Kate begged, only to receive a sharp slap. It didn't knock her back, burned her cheek and silenced her.

"Belt. Pants. Now," Cole barked. Jessica tried to flee, going where, I wasn't sure, but two of my guys caught her and dragged her back to the bed, pinning her down. They lavished her body with hands, lips, and tongues, but didn't go further without my say. They were showing the girls that I was boss here, too.

"Go ahead, Kate. Get that big black dick," I told her, one of my boys pulling her forward, almost pushing her angelic face into Cole's crotch.

"What about her?" Kate threw Jessica under the bus and I laughed. After all, Kate was far more willing to join in the risque than Jessica, who Kate thought needed a good dicking.

"What about her?" Jessica asked, finally opening up, but petrified and pissed at the same time.

"You just get to be touched while I'm about to suck down a black momba?"

"Fair enough," I said and tapped my chin as if in thought. "Fellas, bring me Ms. Biel." One of them was licking her slit over her pants and the other was toying with her nipples from over her sports bra, enjoying her struggling and moans and curses. "You two can both suck dick together. Now get to work," I ordered and put my hands behind my head.

The girls were surrounded by six burly men with no hope of escape unless they did what we wanted. Kate Beckinsale was the first who complied. She undid Cole's belt and pants, and pushed his bottom layers to his knees. "Holy shit!" Kate gasped when she was face to face with Cole's meat train.

"That's right," Cole said proudly. "Are you just going to stare at it, or are you going to use that fucking mouth?" Cole drawled. Kate opened her mouth and tried to stick her tongue out, but Cole shoved his hips forward and roughly entered her mouth, shocking the lovely Brit. "Suck it, don't play with me," he barked as he started rocking his hips back and forth.

I watched from the side as Kate Beckinsale, one of the sexiest women on the planet was getting fucked to the back of her throat by my best friend and coworker. She looked up at him with gleaming eyes and her throat made that ack-ack sound every time Cole went deep with his cock.

Jessica was now in front of me, on her knees like Kate, but currently cockless. "Do you want to do it, or do I have to?" I asked, motioning to my pants.

"Do it yourself. Fuck you," Jessica spat, refusing to look me in the eye.

"That's what you're here for," I chuckled and kicked off my shoes and stripped down until I was just in my shirt. "Happy?"

"No, not even a little," Biel fired back. I saw her briefly glance up at my proud sword, and I smiled. I started to think that maybe her sex life was a little lacking lately. "Quite the opposite, actually." I was surprised when she spit on my cock and started to work on it herself. She spit on me again and really got me lathered.

"Are you going to suck his big cock, Jess?" Kate asked after Cole let her breath. "Or do you want this one?" Kate spit on Cole's doc and pushed it along his shaft with her tongue.

"You're fucking enjoying this?" Jessica was appalled by her friend, but that didn't stop her from massaging my nuts with her soft hand while her other worked my staff like a pro. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Jessica scoffed.

"What? I haven't had a proper fuck in a while and there are six hot guys all over us. You need a fuck, too. I know you do!" Kate argued as she leaned back into the two pairs of groping hands behind her.

"Less talk, more suck, Beckinsale," Cole ordered, but didn't snap.

"Yes sir," Kate said seductively and went back to her polishing duties.

"You're friend has the right idea, Ms. Biel," I urged and pressed my cock head to her soft, full lips. She rolled her eyes and opened her mouth, allowing me to slip the first inch in.

She pulled me back out immediately and held up a finger. "You let me fucking drive, though." And with that, I was graced with the once in a lifetime chance of getting sucked by Jessica Biel while Kate Beckinsale sucked right next to her.

"These ladies are wearing too much clothes. Strip them," I demanded and my four lackeys quickly set to work, pulling off sports bras, yoga pants, and literally tearing off panties. When my guys were done, Kate and Jessica were laying on their backs, completely naked and waiting for whatever I decided was next. "Boys, warm up Ms. Biel's mouth. Right now, I need to try some authentic British pussy," I said, eying up Kate from toe to gorgeous face.

"Wait, what?" Jessica asked in confusion and fear. She probably thought I'd be her only customer. She definitely didn't expect to mouth juggle a pair of dicks. Before Jessica knew what was going on, she had a pair of meat sticks at both corners of her mouth, trying to push their way in. She turned to Kate who had me pulling her legs apart and pinning them to the mattress.

"Oh, big strong man wanna eat my rich, famous, pussy? Does it bug you that it's older than you?" Kate Beckinsale has a smart mouth.

I dug my nose between her wet folds and inhaled her delicious scent. "It smells perfect to me," I told her truthfully before I stuck my tongue out and licked her asshole to clit. She would have shot off the bed if two of my people weren't holding her down with an arm each and playing with her perky tits at the same time.

Kate turned to see her friend, looking at her, a pair of white cocks taking turns filling her cheeks. Kate looked down between Jessica's legs to see Cole's flagpole lining up with Biel's wet slit. "Brace yourself, Jess," Biel warned.

Jessica had just enough time to look down before Cole grabbed her hips and rammed her hard, making her moan out around the cocks she was smoking. Her eyes grew big as saucers and she struggled to breath, her body not having the proper time to adjust to the chocolate length that just invaded her love pocket. "God fucking damn it!" Jessica cursed Cole as soon as my friends gave her a proper breath. "Holy fuck are you big!" she shouted as her head hit the pillow behind her. "Are you trying to turn me outside out? Trying to ruin my married fucking cunt?" She was starting to talk trash. I think she was warming up.

"Let go of me, fuckers!" Kate commanded with such force her two handlers let her go. She grabbed my head and stuffed my nose deep down her slit. "Fucking tongue fuck me, you American prick. If I wanted to get licked I'd find a boy." Kate was definitely invested now. Kate rode the shit out of my face, her lower back coming off of the mattress. "Fuck yeah! There it is! Eat it!" I was no longer in control. To try to get some feeling of power back, I let go of one of her legs and jammed a finger up her little hole. I used my second hand to cram three fingers up her pussy so I could focus my tongue on her clit. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh! Jesus! Spread my holes and get me ready for dick!"

Jessica was humping back into Cole, who had his hands behind his head, relying on his powerful hips and Biel's athleticism to get the job done. Biel ha a dick in both hands as she worked, occasionally popping one into her mouth for a few seconds before returning to her cock straining vocals. "You're so bigger than Justin. Fuck do you make me work for it!" Jessica and Kate both had fire in their pretty eyes as they had given in to their pent up lusts and frustrations that came from years of expectations and strained relationships.

"Can I get a cock for my mouth, or are none of you functional models?" Kate challenged the two guys who stood on her side of the bed. "You're both wanking, but that doesn't fucking help me, does it?" Kate was becoming a hell of a prima dona, and it would piss me off in any other situation.

"I'll shut that mouth up," Cole accepted Kate's challenge. He slapped Jessica's firm ass and withdrew himself from her. He dropped his face quickly and gave her cunt a few laps just to taste her. He hummed in approval and left her, panting, but she kept working the cocks and balls her hands could reach.

"Oh no! Fuck! No! Don't cum! Don't cum!" The guy in Jessica's mouth and right hand tried to hold on, but smelling blood in the water, we all watched as Jessica fondled his balls and sucked hard on fast on his cock until he exploded. He shot his load down her throat she Biel drank out every last drop. He fired his load before he could even get pussy.

"Next!" Biel called, holding out a hand for her next victim. I directed a guy to her and one to take over between Kate's legs. I moved over to Biel myself. "Welcome back," she said, dicks in her hand and rubbing my length with her smooth foot bottoms. "What can I do for you?"

"Your tone's changed," I told her as I took a hold of her knees and pushed her legs up so I was staring at her shaved peach and asshole.

"I may have been convinced that I deserve some fun just this once, even if I didn't have a say at first," she told me.

"You're not wrong," Kate assured her friend as she released Cole's cock from her mouth and kissed it up and down. "This is a kind of pampering, too. When was the last time we had the undivided attention of six strong men?" Kate giggled and went back to swallowing down Cole's long black train.

At this point, I was happily nestled in Jessica's fold, my tongue splitting time between her sweet pussy and scrumptious dark hole. I smiled against her soft netherlips when she sucked a second guy off to completion, again drinking his sperm bank dry. Like the first one, he tucked himself in and headed home, seeing we had the girls well in hand. Me, Cole, Jeff who owned the apartment, and one guy we call Tobe were left. Jeff was taking his time, fucking Kate gently so he didn't burst too quickly like the other two shooters. Tobe was between the two girls, lovingly going back and forth between their chests to make sure they staid properly stimulated. Tobe has always been a team player.

I focused my efforts on Jessica's ass because I could tell by the fluttering of her sphincter that she didn't get as much attention there as her clam did. Cole has more than happy with the flute polishing he was getting from Kate.

Kate looked Cole and the eyes and winked. The former Click star wrapped her thighs around Jeff, released Cole from her mouth, and sprang forward, trapping Jeff under her. Beckinsale pressed down on his chest and began to ride him hard. She bucked her hips and sucked his neck as she plowed him into the bed. "Come on you son of a bitch. Cum for Mama. Come on! Cum!" Kate growled in his ear as she reached behind him and worked his nuts.

"Fuck! Fuck fuck! Slow down! Damn it!" Jeff tensed and Kate smiled victoriously as she hopped off of him and watched his cream coat his own chest. To her credit, she did make a sexy show of getting into a catlike pose and cleaning it up with her tongue, polishing his torso. She let him up and he bowed to the few remaining in this fucking Royale. Jeff graciously took his leave to go for a walk, and the rest of us had to laugh aloud.

"What about you, cowboy?" Jessica asked Tobe, wrapping her soft hand around his hard member. "Wanna take this lioness for a spin?" she asked him, tracing her pussy lips with her free hand before inserting two fingers into her own heat.

Tobe rolled on top of her, his dick already in hand. "I thought you'd never ask," he growled and plunged into her dick sheath. "Oh fuck you're right, Jessica." Tobe got a good pace going as he missionary fucked the once Coyote Ugly star. "You feel so fucking good!"

"You're not bad yourself, Jessica cooed as she scraped her nails down his back. He took his shirt off and Jessica raised herself from the bed enough to bite the crook of his neck.

When she lowered herself back down, Kate Beckinsale was right next to her, their faces close. Kate closed the distance and kissed her Total Recall costar hard, their tongues dancing, biting each other's lips. They took turns sucking tongues as Biel got fucked, Kate got fingered by Cole and I kept fingering Biel's ass when she raised her hips enough for me to get under her muscular cheeks.

Kate came around Cole's fingers and cried into Jessica's mouth, who must have also came, her abs fluttering and returning Kate's cries. Tobe pulled out and sprayed his load all over Jessica's phenomenal tits, and Kate had no problem busying herself with cleaning the sweet and salty sauce from Biel's mounds.

Tobe looked ready to pass out, but collected himself enough to humbly slink off and see himself home.

Just like that, me and and Cole were the survivors, the two of us staring down the defending champions, Kate Beckinsale and Jessica Biel. They had finished off four men, and me and Cole knew we were going to finish off with a bang

"Are you ready, girls?" I asked and they rose to their knees, watching us, almost in a wrestling stance.

"So how are we doing this?" Kate asked, looking Cole in the eyes. Biel was trained in on me, licking her lips and rubbing her hips that had to be getting sore by now. Kate was slowly rubbing her clit, getting herself ready for her final challenge.

"Make your move, boys." Jessica turned to Kate and cupped her face in her hands and kissed her lovingly, but hungrily as Cole and I took our positions between our chosen ladies.

I pulled Jessica's beautiful ass cheeks apart with one hand and nuzzled by cock tip against her tight hole that I had been working so hard to loosen up. Cole had pulled Kate's ass back and started to enter her British cookie from behind. Kate gasped audibly while Jessica silently trembled as I slowly slid my snake into her asshole.

"Oh fuck," Jessica moaned, throwing her head back and grabbing my thighs until I was all the way in, my balls touching the back of her legs. "Oh fuck. Your dick feels so big back there," she said, still trembling and falling forward onto her hands and knees

Kate took a pose similar to Biel's as Cole started to saw into her from behind. The two girls began making out again as Cole and I matched our rhythms, the two of them matching us soon enough. I leaned over Biel and took her ample, swaying tits in my hands. I massaged her supple flesh and rolled her nipples between my fingers. Cole held onto one of Kate's hips and worked her clit with the other as we increased our tempos, keeping pace with each other.

Jessica and Kate held one of each other's hands and dropped to their elbows, maintaining eye contact with each other as Cole and I fucked them both into Oblivion. It didn't take much longer for us to start sweating, we men grunting and the girls crying out in ecstasy as we pushed them closer and closer to orgasm.

Kate came hard, soaking Cole's black snake with her liquid arousal. The amount of Beckinsale's girl cum shocked us all as it ran down her thighs and puddled on the bed sheet. Cole wiped as much of it up as he could and tasted it himself. He hummed and really started jackhammering the spent Kate, pressing her deep into the mattress, simply using her pussy to get off. She was done and now it was his turn.

Jessica Biel looked over her shoulder and looked me in the eyes. "It's okay. Go ahead. Finish me. No safe word." She closed her eyes and got ready for the drilling. I staid on my knees, watching her, glued to her eyes. They were beautiful and pleading for me to put her into the mattress like Cole was to Kate.

Cole had just finished up fucking Kate half to death. He knew he was about to bust, and quickly pulled out of her, jacking himself off with one hand and rolled Beckinsale over with the other. He stuck his cock down her throat and skull fucked her good for about a minute until he finally came in her mouth. The worn out Brit did everything she could to swallow him down, but some of his spunk ran down her chin regardless.

After watching that small show, I turned my attention back to Biel, who had started to slowly fuck herself on me while we both watched Cole and Kate. Kate leisurely licked and sucked Cole's half-hard snake as I started working on Jessica's booty hole.

"Your ass is so fucking tight, Jess. I love it so much," I told her as I began to rock into her harder, pulling my dick almost all the way out before sliding back in to my hilt.

"You feel great back there, but please, I want your penis in my pussy." I loved the way that sounded from her famous lips. "I want you to cum inside me. It's okay, I'm on the pill."

"As you wish, my lady." I gave her asshole three more gentle thrusts and slowly slid my dick out of her gaping back door. Jessica rolled herself over with some effort, and reached her hand out to Kate, who was starting to come to again.

Kate, sit on my fucking face. I want to taste you while I get fucked." God was I ready to watch that. Kate nodded with a smile and mounted her friend's gorgeous face. Kate dropped her pussy down low, and Jessica grabbed her hips with both hands and went to lunch. Kate faced me, and we shared a passionate kiss as I slowly made my way into Jessica's heavenly peach.

I could hear Kate's moaning as Jessica slurped and sucked on her cookie and clit like she was starving. Kate moaned into my mouth and Jessica moaned into Kate's box as I started to find my groove. I was apparently the only one who noticed that Cole was sitting off to the side, his phone subtly hidden on his lap. He was filming my finale. He was filming me tongue wrestling with Kate Beckinsale, who was having her life sucked out of her cunt by Jessica Biel, who I was balls deep in.

I had kicked up my game to the point where Biel was sliding back and forth from the power of my thrusts. Kate was holding onto my shoulders so she didn't get dethroned from Biel's face. Kate bucked as if she was on a rodeo bull. Kate had to stop kissing me when my thrusts were too strong and we risked hurting each other. Kate's mouth was free, which meant she was free to be as vocal as she wanted.

"Oh fuck Jess! You eat my cunny so good! I love that fucking tongue! Eat me!" Kate froze and started shaking, her glorious core tensing and quivering. "Oh fuck, girl. Oh fuck, I'm going to cum so hard! Oh Christ!" Kate threw her head back and cried aloud as she came, her hips wildly thrashing over Jessica. I could see her saliva and Kate's liquid excitement all over her face, giving her an almost ethereal shine.

Jessica's face contorted with a like between a scream and a blissful smile as she, too, tensed, shook, and exploded. Pussy juices flooded my cock and almost pushed me out of her hot, soaking center. Watching the pair come back to back, feeling the fluttering pussy of Jessica Biel and watching Kate Beckinsale licking Jessica's face clean was too much. I came hard inside Jessica, all of my seed shooting up into her perfect body. I thought there was a chance it'd shoot straight out of her mouth and into Kate's.

I staid on my knees and inhaled all the air I could as I watched two of my favorite women languidly kiss each other as we came down from our orgasmic highs. I was further blown away as Kate and Jess both dipped fingers into Jessica's snatch that was leaking our combined fluids. They served each other the hot goo from between her legs, lavishing each other's fingers until they were polished clean, before kissing again.

"Thank you, gentlemen, for the lovely evening," Kate said with a satisfied smile, laying on her back next to Jessica, both of them playing with the other's still heaving chests. I smiled at them and smiled at Cole, who looked like a massive child at Christmas, his phone still happily recorded.

"If you two live in the area, Kate and I would love to call you when we're feeling lonely," Jessica suggested.

"I think JT could be persuaded to joining us, too," Kate said, looking at all of us, one hand still on Jessica's tit and the other toying with her slick pussy lips.

"I'll leave our work phone number," I told the girls as I stood up to get dressed, Cole and the girls following my lead.

"Honestly, though, this was unreal. Thank you very much, ladies," Cole siad politely, tipping his cap to them once it was back on.

After we left Jeff's and got back into touch with the rest of the crew, I discovered that between Cole and the rest of the boys who were finished off one by one, they had been able to record the vast majority of the evening by hiding and recording from a crack in the door. I can't tell you how many times my wife and I fucked each other's brains out to that pieced together video.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not big on Biel's acting, but I'm big on her body. Beckinsale can act circles around her and is smoking hot.