Press Your Luck
With Selena Gomez
Written By Bigdadyryno13
Codes MF, Oral, Anal
Disclaimer:This story is a work of fiction and is meant for entertainment only. It has not, nor (Sadly) will every happen.

Being a sound engineer in suburban LA, I’ve met and worked with my fair share of celebrities. Weather it was major musical acts wanting to put together passion projects, or film studios looking to cut their budget in audio re-recording. I’ve been invited to major A-list parties and award show after affairs, but because of the small business nature of what i do, I’ve done my best to keep a professional image in an out of the studio. That is until one day when I pressed my luck.

It helped that my fortune cookie at lunch that day read “A one time chance to press your luck will come, and work well for you.”

I was working thru cleaning up some podcast audio before releasing it, just another Thursday afternoon for me, when my phone buzzed about 5 times in a row. Someone was texting me, and apparently wanted my attention. A quick glance showed ‘Selena G sent 5 messages’. I worked with Selena Gomez on her last album, and last few collab singles. She seemed pretty cool, and we got along fairly well. I just assumed she was texting me about wanting studio time or something. I let the messages sit for the next 35 minutes, finishing up what i was working on when the messages came in. I removed my head phones and pulled up the messages.

The first was a picture of a pair of full firm tits, well tanned with small dark brown, and solidly erect, nipples.

The second was of a hairless pussy, clear tan lines from a bikini bottom, but none the less appeared extremely tight.

The third was another of the pussy, but a pair of well manicured fingers spreading it open, showing the tight pink hole.

The fourth of a tight, absolutely perfect ass, slightly sticking out, with a jeweled butt plug peaking out at the bottom.

The final read ‘Can’t wait for you to wreck my body again tonight! Xoxoxo’.

I set my phone down for a second, trying to decide how to answer. I looked at the small slip of paper sitting next to my board, then knew this was the chance it was talking about.

Trying to keep looking professional at the start i simply answered ‘Hey Selena, I believe you sent these to the wrong number.’

Bearly a second later she responded ‘OMFG SMH YOU HAVE TO DELETE THOSE’

I stood up and walked into my studio’s bathroom. Chuckling to myself I pulled off my shirt, dropped my shorts and boxers, then rubbed a little lotion on my 8-pack abs, my toned upper legs, and most importantly my semi-hard dick. Most girls found it surprising how big it really was. My last lover, a little blonde spinner I picked up in a bar a couple weeks ago told me it felt like fucking an extra large monster energy can. How she knew how that felt, I never asked, but I got the point. I snapped a quick picture in the mirror, then after getting dressed again responded ‘Now not so fast, you showed me yours, so it would only be fair if I showed you mine’. I sat back in my chair as I sent the picture, hoping for the best.

Several minutes past before she answered with an address and a time. I finished my work for the day, then headed upstairs to my apartment to get cleaned up good, heading out the door with plenty of time to get to the address given.

I arrived at an extremely upscale high rise in down town LA. I stepped into the elevator and pressed the button for the penthouse floor. 45 floors later the doors opened to the suite. The windows took in a panoramic view of the city, as the golden light reflected in the white and pastel pink of everything in the suite. I stepped up to a small table with a note that read ‘Shoes off here, then to the bedroom. -S-‘. I kicked my shoes off then found my way to the bedroom. Other than the wall size window over looking the city, and the ultra plush carpet, the walls and ceiling were lined in mirrors. The oversized king size bed took the focus point of the room, while a tall dresser and a pair of night stands filled out the space. I slowly paced the window, taking in the view when i heard ‘The view’s the only reason I keep this place.’

I turned around as she stepped up beside me. A white men’s dress shirt, covered her body to her knees, but left it very clear that was all she was wearing, atleast on her top half, as her dark nipples shone and poked thru. Her black hair was tossed up in a messy bun, held in place with a pair of chop sticks. A pair of white heels lifted her a few inches taller than where she normally stood. She sipped at her Champaign glass as she turned towards me.

”Those pictures I sent you were meant for a one night stand I had last night. I was gonna make it a two night stand before I headed out of town, but the picture you sent me stirred my curiosity to see if it was really you.” She said stepping towards me, rubbing the growing bulge in my pants with her free hand.

”I never lie.” I answered her, as i leaned my head towards hers. She stopped a mere hairs breath from kissing me with her shimmering pink lips, lowering her head as she undid my pants hungrily with both hands. Selena dropped into a squat, forcing my pants and boxers to my knees, using both hands to massage my slowly hardening cock.

She licked her lips and pulled all extra skin towards her, kissing the tip. She opened her hands as he tongue flicked the tip. “Lay Back.” She whispered.

I sat on the edge of the bed then layed back, as Selena followed me, crawling up between my legs. The mirror behind her gave me a clear view that the shirt was all she was wearing, as well as a clear gem reflecting at me from her ass. She slowly stroked my dick with one hand, as the other lifts my palls to her mouth. She used her tongue to massage them as she sucked hungrily at them, forcing my eyes to roll back into my head. I heard a pair of pops as she freed my balls, before a pair of lips and tongue traced their way up the underside of my cock. As soon as she reached the tip, her mouth took in the swelling head of my cock. Selena held the tip of my cock in her mouth as both of her small hands raced up and down and around the length of my cock.

She pulled back to take a gasp of air, as drool fell from her mouth onto my cock. She squeezed a little tighter with her hands, before spitting onto the tip of my cock, rubbing it into the tip with her palm, and massaging the rest into the remainder of my cock. She then pulled it to one side and spit on my cock again, rubbing it in with both hands before it could run anywhere. She then wrapped her lips back around it, bobbing her head up and down as her hands ran up my body and grabbed my arms, placing my hands on the back of her head.

She looked up at me with her dark eyes, mouth stretched around my cock, as i pressed on the back of her head, and my hips instinctively thrusted foreword. Tears began welling in her eyes as drool dripped from her mouth, down the half of my cock that was not in her mouth. She closed her eyes and with one hard gulp, forced herself to take my cock into her throat, taking every inch of it into her, as her hands massaged my balls. I held her on my cock for a few seconds before letting her up. She gasped as she caught her breath, continuing to massage my cock between her hands. Thick streams of spit and pre cum mix fell from her mouth, down her chest as she rose to her knees between my legs. I reached up and tore her shirt open, watching the spit flow onto her tits. I leaned in and took one of her dark nipples in my mouth as my free hand caressed and pinched at her other tit, before switching.

Selena leaned over to one night stand and pulled out a condom and a small bottle. She eased the small protection on me with her hands before rubbing more spit into the fake skin. She began lining me up with her slit, when I grabbed her by both ass cheeks and quickly pulled her small frame to my face. My tongue raced against her tight slit, forcing gasps and moans of pleasure to fill the room. She ran her hands through my hair as my youngest found every sensitive spot inside of her, eventually causing her to pull at my hair as her body tightened trembled and thrashed against my face.

I released her legs as she fell to the bed next to me. I drew her shirt to her wrists, using it to tie her hands together. I looped her wrists around my neck, and as her eyes fluttered open, I pressed my cock into her extremely tight pussy. She exclaimed in pleasure as our bodies worked their way together. Her body drawing me in deeper with every increasingly rapid push from mine. Her hands fought to find something to grab on to as i fully entered her body, clearly being the largest she’s ever felt. Her legs wrapped around my waist, not wanting me to stop. Her body tensed up again and began fully seizing against mine, as a forceful rush of liquid flooded from her body onto the bed. I gently kissed her collar bone before cupping her ass and lifting her exausted body upwards to me as I stood up.

I leaned her back against one of the mirrored walls, before lifting her off of my cock. She came to rest with her legs back to being wrapped around my head as i began using my tongue to clean her cum from between her legs. They twitched and kicked as she began becoming aware of the pleasure in her body again. She amorously looked down at me, seductively caressing my head and her tits. As I heard her breathing begin to pick back up I carried her across the room, to the window over looking the city.

I stood behind her and forced her to lean foreward, pressing her sweat covered tits against the glass. I take a handful of her hair as I re enter her tightening pussy. She did her best to push back against me, while rubbing her clit almost as furiously as i was pounding into her. I gave her ass a good hard smack, before running my hands up her back and wrapping my hands around her neck, pulling her even harder back on to me. ‘Take my fucking ass.’ She demanded.

I pushed her back to the window as I pulled out of her and fell to my knees. She positioned her body, putting the large gem right in my face. I wrapped my lips around the gem then pulled back, til i heard a gasp and a distinct pop of the plug freeing itself. I dropped it on the floor before spreading her ass cheeks wide open, and pushing my tongue as far into the hole as I could get it. I pulled back and spit hard onto her hole, working it in with a pair of fingers. I reached over and grabbed the small bottle of astroglide she pulled out earlier. I spit on her ass again, before working spit and pussy juices into her ass. I added a third finger into her ass as I squirted the lube onto her hole and worked some onto my cock, now freed from its sleeve. I placed the throbbing, slick tip of my cock on the edge of her hole, as I took a fists full of her hair, pulling her back on to me, finally taking her lips with mine to quiet her cries of pleasure.

Soon enough she was gasping in pleasure as I pounded her from behind, smacking her tanned ass to a bright red. I reached up with one hand and massaged her tits as my other brought her to her fifth orgasm of the night on her pussy. Her body twitching against mine forced me to my release. I gave her hair a hard tug, pressing as deep into her ass as i could as I exploded, filling her with my juices, feeling the juices push their way back against me and flow out onto her soaking pussy lips.

We fell back onto the bed, thoroughly exhausted, still together when we hit, but we soon came apart. Selena slowly rolled over towards me, nesting her head on my chest, her small body snugly against mine. I kissed the top of her head and seeing her smile, I pulled the blankets over us and closed my own eyes.