Remember Your Manners
with Yvonne Strahovski and Miranda Kerr
by Harbinger
Tags: F/F, reluc/non-con, dirty talk, oral, fingering, rough, toys, anal, rimming, voyeur, M/FF, bj.
Disclaimer: This story is absolutely fabricated and for entertainment only.

"Oh my God, Miranda! It's so good to see you again!" Yvonne blushed as she hugged her old fellow Aussie. The two exchanged kisses to the cheeks and hugged again. "It feels like it's been ages!"

"It has been ages," the tall brunette said with a sigh and then a giggle. "I'm glad we were able to finally see each other again. Our schedules are so hectic all of the time, and they never seem to overlap."

"Oh, I know it," Yvonne agreed with an eye roll as they waited for the host to bring them to their table. "So how have you been? I follow you on Twitter and Instagram, of course, but we both know how those images are not all there is."

"I've been okay. I may have made a mistake in buying into the marriage life, though," Miranda admitted with a pout.

"Oh?" Yvonne asked, giving the woman all of her attention. Yvonne loved being able to look a woman of the same height in the eye. It was rare that she found another girl of her stature. Miranda had not only been a dear friend of Yvonne's as far as she could remember, but Yvonne had also had a crush on her for as long as she could remember.

"Yeah," Miranda continued as she grew impatient with the wait. "It was fine at first, but it seems like every day he just grows a little more... dull," she ended flatly when the hostess finally arrived.

"Just the two of you?" the redhead asked with a happy smile, but no look of recognition on her face.

"I don't... I don't see anyone else with us." Miranda mocked the young lady, swiveling her head around for effect.

"Yes, it will just be the two of us tonight," Yvonne said politely with her million dollar smile, showing her white teeth.

"Here you are," the poor girl said, looking at Yvonne, the more friendly of the two Outback natives. "I'll be right back with water and menus, and a server will be with you shortly."

"Good," Miranda said without looking at the college age girl.

"What is going on with you, Mir?" Yvonne asked, using the nickname only Yvonne knew and used. "You're being, dare I say... bitchy."

"Why shouldn't I be?" Miranda asked with a laugh, her impossibly blue eyes staring back at Yvonne. "We're famous, they're not, and we pay them. If I want to feel like a queen or a goddess by making her life a little worse for half an hour, why not? I'll tip her more than any of these suit coats will. And without any catcalls," Miranda explained her reasoning that left Yvonne still a little shocked.

"That's a terrible way to go about fame!" Yvonne said, not willing to let the matter go. "Try being nice. You'll have a much better evening," Yvonne finished with a whisper as the young lady came back with ice waters and menus.

"Hi there. Thank you!" Yvonne greeted the girl and took the menu with a graceful smile.

"Thanks," Miranda said coldly with a face that said she wasn't over Yvonne's scolding. Yvonne watched her from the corner of her eye with a winning smirk. "I don't remember you being such a lecturer," Miranda said once they were alone again.

"I've changed quite a bit since the last time we got to see each other. Motherhood changes a lot of things. You know that."

"How is your baby by the way?" Miranda asked, changing the subject so they didn't spend the whole night arguing.

"He's good," Yvonne said happily, willing to let things go for now. "The old hubby has been great with him all the times I'm off filming or at a magazine shoot. You know how it is."

"So are you two open in you're relationship, or...." Miranda was careful with her words, trying to be conversational without overstepping. The mischievous look in Yvonne's eyes said she understood.

"Yeah, it's pretty open. We can't be together all the time. And you know us Aussies," Yvonne said with a smirk, "we have our urges and cravings."

"Oh, don't I know," Miranda said, leaning forward on her arms with a grin.

Yvonne continued, "He has girls over to the house, I have a girl or a guy if I'm away to long. We don't usually talk about or affairs that we both agree we can have, but it's honestly pretty hot when we talk about it. We've discussed swinging, but we've never really acted on it," Yvonne finished with a shrug.

Miranda sighed longingly. "I wish my marriage was that free and open. I'm so bored, and what I need is far from being met," she huffed.

Dinner went as according to planned in Miranda's book. Yvonne was the charming, bubbly and sweet woman she prided herself on being with everyone. Miranda on the other hand, was doing her best to be the snide, snarky rich bitch that was the embodiment of why wealth is despised. The two split the bill and Yvonne tipped extra and apologized to their waiter for Miranda's behavior.

"You don't have to apologize to him," Miranda said as they stood from the table.

"Miranda, a word, if you will?" Yvonne asked, but it was a command. The commanding blonde took Miranda's dainty hand and all but dragged her to the bathroom. Yvonne found an "out of order" sign under the sinks and put it on the outside of the door before locking them in.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Miranda asked with a scoff. She'd never seen Yvonne like this, so she had no idea what to expect.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Yvonne parroted. "Who are you, Mir? I don't even recognize you."

"Who are you to scold me? Your being the bitch right now. Don't tell me how to behave," Miranda fired back, going toe to toe with the larger Aussie.

"Are you seriously stepping up to me?" Yvonne laughed in disbelief. "Do you really want an ass kicking in this bathroom?" Yvonne challenged.

"Did you just threaten to beat me up? Are you some big tough girl now? All of your roles going to your head?" Miranda was getting under Yvonne's skin as much as Yvonne was getting under hers.

Miranda was really taken aback when Yvonne did slap her. The force of the slap turned Miranda's head and left a stinging red mark.

"Are you done playing the horrid bitch yet?" Yvonne asked, completely unapologetic. Yvonne wasn't shocked at all when Miranda tried to retaliate with a slap of her own. Strahovski the fight scene veteran easily caught Miranda's slim wrist and used it to turn her around. Miranda shrieked when she was pushed down onto the counter by the blonde Amazon.

"What the fuck? Get off of me!" the little model shouted indignantly at Yvonne who only laughed. Miranda groaned and fought even harder when she felt warm, wet tongue lick her neck to the shell of her ear. "What are you doing! You're so fucking gross!"

Yvonne used her free hand that wasn't holding Miranda down to pull Miranda's black skirt up. Yvonne bunched the skirt over Miranda's perfect bubble butt and spanked her. "I won't let you go until you've learned your lesson. Bitches and bad girls get spankings, don't they?" Yvonne spanked the other cheek, making Miranda yelp.

"Okay. Okay. I promise. I promise to beat the hell out of you once I'm up. OWE!" Miranda shrieked again as Yvonne rained down two more hard blows. "Fucking cut it out you stupid giraffe bitch!"

"We're the same fucking height!" Yvonne snarled back. She enjoyed the way Miranda jumped when she palmed Miranda's hot pussy through her black panties. "Holy fuck are you already wet!" Yvonne laughed. "You dirty bitch. You like spanking, don't you?" Yvonne took the hand from Miranda's back and spanked her cheeks in rapid succession, feeling more liquid building up in those poor black panties.

Miranda didn't try to get up. She stayed there on the counter and kept catching Yvonne's hands. The spanks were coming down softer, but with more intent towards getting the sound of the slap and the jiggle than causing pain or humiliation. "I've been in a drought, okay?" Miranda admitted. "And it being you...." Miranda said, looking over her shoulder to find Yvonne looking back at her.

"Get over here," Yvonne growled and pulled Miranda up by the hair. Miranda was pressed into Yvonne's chest while they hungrily kissed, teeth clicking teeth, tongues fighting. They took turns sucking each other's tongues and nipping at each other's necks. Miranda's hands were buried in Yvonne's long blonde curls while Yvonne quickly worked to undo the buttons of Miranda's white blouse.

"Yvonne, what are we doing?" Miranda came back to her senses and tried to stop Yvonne from undoing her last two shirt buttons, the black bra already exposed. "We're in a public bathroom. We can't. And we're both married!" Miranda tried to make her already worked up friend see.

"I don't give a shit," Yvonne said coldly, getting through the second to last button. "I locked the door. I put a 'do not disturb sign on it. I can fuck whoever I want and your husband will never know about it as long as you shut your hot fucking mouth," Strahovski snapped as she undid the last button, revealing Kerr's toned torso to her. "Have I ever told you that you're as sexy as you think you are?" Yvonne asked, biting her earlobe.I think you're sexy, too," Miranda whispered, letting her chin fall to her chest as Yvonne reached up to play with Miranda's lovely assets. "I've wanted you for so fucking long. I've touched myself to watching you so many times. "I have your scenes in Manhattan Nights in my favorites list."

"Adrian Brody is whatever, but I wish it would have been you," Yvonne told Miranda, making her blush as Yvonne undid her bra clasp. She slid the dark fabric straps down Miranda's slender arms and took her sweet time in removing the cups. Miranda's eyes were on Yvonne's in the mirror the whole time. "These breasts, though," Yvonne whispered and licked Miranda's neck as her hands properly cupped Miranda's bared chest flesh.

"God, Yvonne. Your hands... your fingers," Miranda cooed and relaxed back into Yvonne's body as Yvonne teased her breasts and tweaked her nipples. "Aww! Aww! What the fuck?" Miranda howled when Yvonne bit her shoulder and twisted both of her sensitive nipples hard.

"Did you forget why I brought you in here? Huh?" Yvonne asked, back in her mood. "Did you think we'd just kiss and make nice?" Yvonne teased further, twisting her nipples again.

"Please stop! It hurts!" Miranda begged, trying to pull away Yvonne's fingers without hurting herself more. "What do you want from me?" she asked earnestly.

"As soon as I'm done teaching you to remember your manners, you're going to go find that waiter and apologize to him. You're going to ask him what you can do to make it up to him. And if he says for you to suck his prick, you're damn right that you're going to suck his prick."

"What? You can't make me do that!" She cried out again as Yvonne bit her, leaving teeth marks and tweaking her pebbled nips again. "Okay! Okay!"

"Turn the fuck around," Strahovski ordered. Yvonne took her shoulders and switched positions. Yvonne hopped up on the counter and hiked her dress up around her waist. She didn't have a stitch of panties on. "Let's warm up that fucking mouth," Yvonne said, hooking her legs around the shocked Kerr and pulling her in.

"You want me to eat your cunt?" Miranda scoffed in disbelief. "You're mad!"

"Eat my fucking twat or I'll devour yours in front of the whole fucking place. I swear to Christ," Yvonne spat. She reached forward and grabbed Miranda by the hair, pushing her down until the brunette's eyes were right at Yvonne's sopping wet love chasm.

Miranda kept looking at it, terrified and unsure of what to do. "I've never licked pussy before," Miranda said, looking to Yvonne. "I don't know what to..." she was cut off by Yvonne shoving her face right into her hips. "Mphhh!" Miranda groaned in revolt.

"Stick your fucking tongue out and lick my pussy. I'm running out of patience," Yvonne growled and started bucking her hips into Miranda's sweet face, her hand using the Miranda's rich hair like a set of reigns.

"Like this?" Miranda asked with Yvonne's powerful thighs around her head. Miranda stuck out her little tongue and lapped at the hot wet gash in front of her. Strahovski started cooing and arching her back with one hand on the counter behind her for support. "Am I doing this right?" Miranda asked innocently, but knowing full well that she was. She licked Yvonne's clit and enjoyed her friend's jerking

"Just like that. Oh yeah!" Yvonne praised but pulled Miranda's hair a little to remind her not to get too cheeky. "That's right. Flick that tongue. Suck my clit and shove your tongue deep!" Yvonne coached as she humped the adorable yet sinful face of Kerr. "Fuck you're getting it."

Miranda smiled into Strahovski's sweet cunny, enjoying the juices flowing around her lips, chin, and in her mouth. The taste was delectable, but she wouldn't just be Yvonne's submissive. She nibbled Yvonne's bundle of nerves and dived her tongue in deep. She pulled her tongue back, spit into the love hole in front of her and pulled her face away. Miranda stuck two fingers in deep and fast while Yvonne's beautiful blues were closed. Miranda bit Yvonne's inner thigh enough to make her yelp, but not enough to draw blood.

"You dirty bitch," Yvonne snapped, pushing her away and almost knocked her over. "You will not turn this lesson into a game."

"Do you know how much I fucking hate you right now?" Miranda asked, her face still glistening in Strahovski's arousal but her hands balled into fists.

"I'm doing this as your friend. If I don't fuck some respect into you know someone like that waiter is going to do it to you with a real dick, and it will be ten times worse," Yvonne argued back.

"You're fucking me out of kindness?" Miranda mused, her hand on her hip, but her torso and tits completely exposed.

"I'm fucking you because you need to be fucked!" Yvonne answered her flatly and pressed her up against the wall. She shoved her hand up under Miranda's skirt and forcefully palmed the little Australian peach in front of her. "You're so fucking wet and you keep fighting me?" Yvonne shook her head before pressing her body up to Miranda's pinning her between the wall and herself. With both hands free, Yvonne reached under Miranda's little black skirt.

Miranda's jaw fell open in shock when she felt and heard Yvonne tearing her panties. "You fucking animal! What the fuck is the matter with you? You're ins-mpph!" Miranda didn't get to finish her sentence because her mouth was stuffed with her own soaked and nearly dripping panties.

Yvonne jammed two fingers up Kerr's impossibly tight twat and took no prisoners, finger fucking her into the wall, damn near making her part of it. "Think it's cool to be a piece of shit to people? Think you can just boss everyone around?" Yvonne growled into her ear and bit her neck. "It's fucking sick!" Yvonne barked as she stuck her pinky up Miranda's sweet little rosebud as well.

Miranda was sobbing into Yvonne's shoulder as her holes were simultaneously being ravaged by someone she thought was her friend. Between the love bites and the intense, almost painful speed and force of Yvonne's fingers, Miranda could only stand there and cry as she was brutally used. She tried to apologize, tried to say she was sorry, but it was only coming out in sobs and guttural moans as Yvonne destroyed her.

Yvonne smiled victoriously as Miranda's body quivered and shook under the assault. Her rapidly fluttering walls and moans that turned into sharp squeeks and intakes of breath. With her own panties still in her mouth, she couldn't say a damn word as she came hard around Yvonne's fingers that relentlessly continued, not missing a beat. Yvonne dragged out the orgasm, making it the single longest Miranda had heard in her life. Juices ran down Yvonne's hands and even to her elbows as Miranda's lithe frame began to go limp.

"Not yet. Not fucking yet," Yvonne growled, taking the poor girl's arm and dragging her back to the counter. "We're not done yet," Yvonne said with a dark laugh. She rummaged through Miranda's purse until she found what she was looking for. "Oh come on, Mir. You can't even leave the house without a vibe?" Yvonne clicked her tongue and put it on it's highest setting.

"No. No. No!" Miranda was able to get out after using her tongue to push the panties out of her mouth. She knew she was too sensitive for that kind of power right now, and she had no idea where this dark side of Yvonne would put it. "Please put it back," Miranda begged, shaking her head under Yvonne's hand. She felt Yvonne tug her skirt down to the floor and she knew she was in trouble.

"Which hole... which hole?" Yvonne asked herself, the buzzing of the toy echoing in the bathroom. Yvonne spit on Miranda's already drenched pussy, giving her hope. Miranda almost sighed in relief, but instead bit her lip, this time drawing blood, as Yvonne slowly wriggled the little but powerful device into her still tight asshole.

"Please stop! I can't... I can't take it!" Miranda wept, her eye makeup running down her smooth and soft cheeks. "Please. I'm so sorry, Yvonne. I'll... I'll never.. oh fuck! I'll never be a... God damn it! I won't be a bitch anymore! Please just stop!" Miranda's tears kept coming as the vibe kept working and Yvonne kept rubbing her pussy and flicking her clit. "I'll... I'll... oh Jesus! I'll apologize to the waiter! I'll even... FUUUUUUCK! Offer to suck his cock."

The buzzing stopped. Yvonne's hand stopped. She felt breathe on her backside and soft lips. Yvonne kissed Miranda's bruised ass around where the vibe had been embedded.

"That's all I needed to hear," Yvonne cooed, her lips pressed to Miranda's destroyed back door. Yvonne rimmed the red area with her tongue and drizzled spit into the gaping hole. She lapped at Miranda's damaged sphincter and nursed it slowly until Miranda stopped crying. "All better now?"

"A little," Miranda admitted and slowly stood up. Yvonne handed her a hand towel to clean her face and any other part of her body she might need to.

"Let me make that butt fucking up to you," Yvonne said with a smile. She went to the bathroom door and unlocked it. The waiter from their table cautiously stepped in. "Hi there," Yvonne said with her normal winning smile. "You heard my friend Miranda apologize, but I'd like to make it up to you."

"Yvonne?" Miranda asked, covering up her tits and her pussy.

"She left me a note," the server mumbled. "She told me to follow you guys and listen through the door. I heard the whole thing."

"You're going to watch me suck his dick?" Miranda asked. but wasn't shocked by anything at this point.

"We're going to suck his dick," Yvonne corrected her Down Under friend, going to her and taking her hand.

Yvonne and Miranda walked to the waiter together and sunk to their knees, still holding hands. Yvonne slipped her dress straps down and let the garment pool at her hips as Miranda undid the lucky soul's belt. She undid his button and Yvonne undid his zipper. Together, they both pulled his pants and underwear down, letting his modest cock spring free.

Miranda drizzled a trail of spit over the tip of his dick and Yvonne's hands as she worked his cock and balls. The poor guy nearly fainted as two pairs of gorgeous blue eyes looked up at him as they worked his whole package in tandem.

"Holy shit. I can't believe this is happening," he said as he ran his hand through Miranda's hair. Yvonne smiled and began the job at hand. She kissed the side of his dick and Miranda join in, kissing the other side. The girls sucked and licked his long staff together, the two beginning to moan and coo as he started slowly moving his hips forward and back, making them chase it.

Miranda left his staff and started tracing the veins of his nut bag as Yvonne properly took him into her mouth. "Now this is something I can do," Kerr said seductively, making eye contact with the server as she suckled on his balls and wrapped her tongue around each one. Yvonne was going as deep down her throat as she could without getting in Miranda's way or Miranda's in hers.

"Holy fuck this is insane!" He was completely beside himself, but had the wherewithal to start moving his hips, allowing more of him to slide into Yvonne's hot, wet, velvety throat while Miranda started bobbing up and down on his tool bag, sucking each nut lower as she pulled.

After a minute, Yvonne removed herself from the spit covered staff. She nudged Miranda, making her give up the guy's rocks. "Alright Mir, time for you to make it up to him. Take him and take him deep," Yvonne encouraged as she gave Miranda room.

"You want me?" she asked him in her seductively smooth accent. "You want that big meaty cock down my little throat, hmm?" She asked before reaching around him to grab his ass. Yvonne put her hair into a quick ponytail and then went behind her.

Miranda used his hips and slipped her mouth around the hard pole in front of her. In one steady go, Miranda was nose to hilt, the man's dick swallowed in entirety. Miranda started to bob and twist her head until her tears came back, giving hm the best deep throat of his young life. She didn't pull back until she was gagging and devoid of air. Spit trailed from his dick to her mouth. She reached up and worked his dick with her hands as she caught her breath. She started lapping at his balls and vigorously jerked his dick until she could breath again.

For the second time, Miranda went all the way down on the sword in front of her. Yvonne was shamelessly laying on her dress on the floor with her head under Miranda's taint, licking her ass and motor boating her pussy, hard sucking on Miranda's little quivering bean. Yvonne's hand was between her legs, pleasuring herself with three fingers and humping as hard as Miranda was humping her face. Their new friend was skull fucking Miranda with his eyes closed and his head back until he came, shooting his rocks deep down the model's battered throat without asking.

Yvonne worked herself and kept munching on Miranda until they both came. Yvonne's juices squirted out of her like a fire hose while Miranda's girl cum flowed down Yvonne's gullet and around her face and running down her chest. The worker who had been harassed by Miranda felt more than compensated, and Miranda had more than learned her lesson from Yvonne.