Pachelbel's Canon
With Olivia Holt
By Harbinger
Tags: M/F, voyeur, mast, handjob, bj, creampie.
Disclaimer: This story is 100% fiction and for entertainment purposes only.

My first wedding photography assignment on my own was more than I bargained for. The venue was beautiful and everyone was dressed to the nines. The weather was perfect and everyone seemed genuinely happy.

Everyone with the exception of one of the bridesmaids. This bridesmaid who was having her own cloudy day was none other than Olivia Holt. She looked so gloomy when the sun was shining. I wanted to talk to the young girl, but I knew I shouldn't. I wasn't being paid to mingle.

I made my rounds, snapping the best pictures I could. Some of them were grade A, some were basic wedding stock. The entire time I patrolled and did my job, I couldn't keep my eyes or head off a certain blonde, gorgeous but gloomy cloud.

Apparently I was staring at her too long. She felt me watching her and looked up from her phone. Her face had so much attitude that I had to take the shot. Apparently I shouldn't have, because short, blonde, and stormy Holt marched I've to me.

"Can I help you?" she demanded. Her hand on her hip told me she wouldn't take silence for an answer.

"My apologies, Miss. I didn't mean to stare."

"Well, you were. You can take photos without being a creep," she chastised me.

"I know I shouldn't have been staring, but I was trying to figure you out."

"What?" she said with a smile, but it was forced and the tilt of her head told me to tread lightly.

"Everyone here looks genuinely glad to be here. Anyone who isn't happy to be here is putting on a damn good facade. But then there's you," I explained.

"And then there's me?" she huffed, waiting for me to go on.

"And then there's you. You're not trying to play any games. You're not trying to appease anyone. For whatever reason, you don't feel like yourself, and you're not trying to hide it," I explained what I saw.

"You're perceptive," Holt said evenly. I believed that was an honest comment. "So go ahead. Why do you think I'm so glum?"

I smiled at her little challenge. All the while we talked, I continued to gaze about invade there was a picture that needed to be taken. "The look of betrayal, how much time you're spending on your phone, no attempts to mingle... if I didn't know any better, which I don't, I'd say your date stood you up."

"Damn. You're good," Holt admits with a chuckle. "This is the most I've talked to anyone since I got here. And you're the photographer."

"Yup, that's me. The hired picture help," I joked and she smiled at my attempt to cheer her up. "I should move around before I get yelled at for talking instead of working." I gave her a warm smile and said "you should at least try to have some fun," and then went back to work. I looked over my shoulder and saw the most mischievous smirk on her face.

Before long, the actual ceremony began. I took the best shots I could without getting in the way. And every time my lense found Olivia, she had that same damn smile. She was going to be up to something. I knew it.

After the bride and groom walked up the aisle and out of the Grove together, the wedding party, including Holt, went after them. The smile Olivia shot me really peaked my interest in what was going on in that little head.

Between the ceremony and reception, I took pictures of people mingling and just hanging out, most of the traffic being at the table with ice water and lemonade. It was a pretty hot day with relentless sun, but it was nearing sunset.

I lowered my camera and saw an arm directly in front if me, holding out a cup of lemonade. I smiled at Holt and took it. She had a cup of water for herself.

"Wasn't that a beautiful wedding?" she asked. I had to honestly agree. "I was talking to another bridesmaid earlier and we had an interesting conversation."

"Oh yeah?" I bit her hair.

"She was saying how she wished she had the guts to make some risque pictures. You know, tease the camera guy. In this case... you." She did that damn mischievous smile again.

"Oh really?" I asked, looking around for this woman.

"Yeah, but she's a pussy," Olivia laughed. "So I'll have to do it for her." She shot me that fucking smirk again and sauntered off, probably knowing I was watching her ass the whole time she walked. I knew it was going to be a long night. I thought I'd have to take a hell of a cold shower when I got out of here.

The dinner started next to the glen where they had the ceremony. A decently sized stage for the bride and groom overlooked the dining area and dance floor. I took pictures of the happy couple and the guests as they talked, waiting to be called up to food by the head caterer.

As I scanned the crowd, I found Olivia sitting at her table. Nobody was particularly paying attention to the bored little princess, which had to be almost a first for her.

At the table next to her, a rather large man was trying to beat the heat by rubbing an ice cube on his face and neck. I looked back to Olivia, who had been watching the same scene. With a table spoon, Olivia fished out a cube from the ice water jug on the table.

Holt made direct eye contact with me as she took the ice with her finger began cooling herself off from the sun that mercilessly beat down on her. I knew she was torturing me as she rubbed her neck, and brought it down the valley of her breasts, the angle of the sun making the water trail glisten.

I snapped a few pictures. She had the most lust filled, hooded eyes and her jaw was slack like she was in ecstasy. I didn't miss her free hand going under the table. I thought to myself 'there is no way she is going to touch herself under a table at a wedding!'.

By the look on her face, and by the way her arm gently moved, I guessed that yeah, she called my bluff. She wasn't two fingers deep, but she was definitely rubbing herself over her panties. I think this girl had a voyeur wish.

But of course, I couldn't watch her show for too long. There were other obligations I had to fulfill if I wanted a good review to get another hire. I knew it wasn't going to be the last time I saw her.

The next time I focused on Holt was during the dinner service. I thought there wasn't much she could do to tent my slacks just by eating, but I'd never seen someone seductively eat roasted chicken before. The little moans of enjoyment coming from her lips and the hooded eyes she kept sending me gave goosebumps. I needed to get laid bad, and Holt's teasing wasn't helping.

During the reception and party is the best part of every wedding. The ceremony is beautiful and what not, but the reception is where people really celebrate and hang back. People are laughing, drinking, joking and dancing. And I captured a lot of those moments for these people.

I also captured a lot of Holt moments. Holt smiling and talking with the bride. She even performed a song for her good friend, the bride. She dances with her and her new husband for a while before heading to the side table where non-alcoholic drinks were. I just happened to be there, too.

"Having a good time?" I asked Olivia casually.

"Oh yeah," she replied with an honest smile. "One of my best friends just got married, and I feel like it's going to last. I've had doubts before about other people I've known tying it off, but not about this one."

"That's great to hear. They do look really happy. You look like you're in a better mood, too."

"I am in a better mood," she admitted, taking another sip of her water. It just took me a bit to get over my date standing me up a half hour before the wedding," Olivia told me.

"That is a really shit thing to do to anybody, let alone you," I lamented, shaking my head. "Really, I'm sorry."

"What about you? Will you save me a dance?" Olivia asked, looking up at me with those big brown puppy eyes.

"Working," I said, pointing to the Nikon camera around my neck.

"Just one?" she pressed, pouting, making me want to break down and give in right there.

"Believe me, I want to dance with you SO bad, but I don't want to get yelled at."

"Fine," Olivia accepts but with a sad sigh. ”I'll see you around, though?" she asks, biting her lip.

"Oh I hope so." She surprised me by giving me a quick little side hug and scurried off to the dance floor, where she went back to dancing with the bride and her friends.

As the night went on, I couldn't help noticing how Olivia was always scanning the guests, and when she'd find me, her eyes would linger and she'd throw me a little smile. Whenever she knew I was watching, she would become so more tantalizing, dancing with her hips more, rocking and sashaying more, playing with her hair and feeling her own body. On occasion she'd even glide her hands over her ass or push up her tits when nobody was particularly watching. Other than me. God I wanted to join her on the dance floor and rub my hands all over her little body.

The night was winding down, and the party didn't have a lot of time left. So I was shocked when the bride sought me out herself.

"You've been doing a great job, and I can't wait to see the photos you've taken. But I've been talking to our friend, Liv. It'd make her night if you danced with her. I've seen you two chatting, and don't try to deny this, eye fucking each other. So take that camera off and go dance with her."

When the bride takes your camera off of you herself, it means you must go dance with Olivia Holt. She was just liquored up enough to be fearless and fight for what she wanted, but wasn't sloppy or tipsy. I liked it.

"Hey there," I said as I met her on the dance floor.

"Hi," she said back with the cutest, most innocent smile. "It's about time I get you out here," she joked.

"The bride may have had something to do with it," I played back as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I looked over to see the white gowned young lady being our photographer for a moment.

I held Holt tight and enjoyed the feeling of her body pressed tight to mine, her head nestled I my chest and the scent of her hair blessing my senses. Her perfume smelled devine and I loved the feeling of her lower back on my peasant hands.

The first song ended and I made no move to leave. Everybody was so wrapped up in their dance partners, that only Olivia knew that I cautiously lowered my hands to her round little ass. She made no sign of surprise or anger, so I figured she was waiting for me to do that. She just hummed and snuggled closer into me. I thought that was heaven, but when she kept me out on the floor for a faster paced dance song and turned around to grind into me, that was what cloud twelve was like.

She ground her ass into my crotch and pressed her back to my chest. She put her hands in my hair as we moved to the beat of the song. At this point of the night, the kids had gone home to bed and the older folks were gone. It was half past midnight, and the remaining crowd showed no indication of caring when me and Holt started feeling each other up on the dance floor, just like I had wanted.

After three more grinders, the DJ ended the night and started to pack up. The last of the guests said their goodbyes to each other, and me and Holt were two of the last. "Do we call it a night here?" Olivia asked me, standing by my car. She hadn't called for an Uber yet, but she had just enough to drink to not drive home. "There's a cute little pond just off the property. It looks like it could be part of a golf course."

"Liv, I know the pond you're talking about, and it is part of a golf course," I told her with a chuckle.

"I know!" she whispered and winked at me. "Let's go have some fun. C'mon!" she urged me, pulling on my arm. "If we get into any trouble, I can talk us out of it."

"You know what? Alright, let's go/" I gave into the princess and we hopped into my car.

Getting to the golf coarse was no issue, and neither was getting over the fancy stone wall that was about five foot or so. I just had to do a quick run and scramble up it. Olivia the gymnast did... I don't even have a word for it. There was a flip and a flash of white panties, and then Holt next to me with a cocky smile.

Olivia took my hand as we snuck across the coarse to the little pond. As soon as we got to the sand, Liv made no qualms about coming out of her dress. My dick started to flagpole with out any work from me.

"Well come on, slick. Do you always wear a shirt and vest to the beach?" Liv asked, nudging my side. I still couldn't take my eyes off of her in just her bra and panties.

I finally shook myself awake before she got bored. I stripped down to my boxer-briefs and we strolled to the far end of the pond with our clothes bundled under our arms.

Olivia found a small, grassy mound with three feet of sand between it and the water, and laid her dress down on it before laying down. I laid my clothes next to hers and plopped myself down. The light pollution from the city didn't give us the best view of stars, but the night was still cool and pretty all the same.

I still had my camera with me, and I worked up the courage to ask Olivia if I could take one picture of her in just her underwear for me. I promised her with all my soul that no one other than me would see it.

"I guess," she said with a laughing smile. She rolled on her side and propped herself up on her forearm, her free arm resting on her hip. She gave me a flirtatious smile, and I clicked the button. She stayed on her side but tousled her hair, leaving her hand in her beautiful blonde hair. I snapped another picture. Foe the third one, she rolled to her other side and gave me a sexy, seductive over the shoulder glance

"You're giving me a full photo shoot?" I asked, not complaining by any means.

"I don't get to do fun photoshoots. I trust you for whatever reason, and i don't dare do anything risque on my phone in fear of getting hacked," she explained. "For your end of the bargain, all I want are copies," she told me as she unclasped the back of her bra and gave me the over the shoulder look again, but with a bare back.

She rolled onto her back and looked at the camera, her, bra straps falling down her arms. "I can do that. I don't think the bride will be as interested in these as we are, but I could be wrong." Anything else I would have said was cut short by my focus on trying to remember how to breathe. Olivia Holt rolled over onto her back, with her bra hanging on by the straps at her elbows, and slowly slid her hand into her white panties. Liv looked me dead in the eyes and inhaled a sharp breath as she began touching herself, just for me.

I snapped one more picture and lowered my camera. I was absolutely captivated by her eyes, by her slow wrist movement as she rubbed herself and entered herself with fingers. "Are you just going to watch, or are you going to play, too?" she asked, snapping me out of her seductive spell. I nodded slowly, pulling off my boxer-briefs that didn't hide my raging boner at all. "There he is," Olivia smirked and reached out to graze her fingernails over my hot, taught skin.

"Even that little tease feels so good," I praised as I again took up my camera and snapped a picture of her delicate little hand at my dick. Her hand made my cock look bigger than I actually thought it was. Olivia retracted her hand from me long enough for her to lick and hand and then fully take my shaft in her hand. Her other hand touched herself the whole time as she slowly began to pump me.

"You're pretty big. Definitely enough to work with. Enough to get me so wet," she told me as she extracted her hand from her panties, then sucked on her fingers. She let me go and peeled her own wet panties off and handed them to me, dangling off one finger. I happily accepted them as she finally took her bra off as well. There I sat fully nude, looking down at an equally bare Olivia Holt, slowly running her hands down her sinful but angelic body. Her beautiful eyes roamed my body as her hands roamed her own. Her hands rested on her inner thighs, dainty fingers framing her delectable pussy. I snapped one last picture before setting my camera aside for good. I didn't need any more of an invitation than that.

I crawled the short distance to her, kissing her soft, full lips as I settled myself between her legs. She took me in hand and guided my head to her hot, wet entrance. She bit my neck as I slowly slid inside of her tight heat, bit by bit. Half way in, I started to slide back out and marveled at the way her muscled tunnel didn't want me to let go. I pulled most of the way out, just leaving my tip still in her, before moving back in. I loved the way her back arched and her arms wrapped around my neck. Her fingernails dug into the skin of my back as I started to pick up pace.

"Oh my God. Oh my God do you feel good," Liv sighed into my ear and nibbled my earlobe as I continued to rock into her. "I love your length, your thickness... your curve!" she said half way between a whisper and a squeal as my curve she mentioned hit her g-spot. "You fuck me so good. I don't regret tonight at all!"

As much as I was soaking up the moment and enjoying her hot breath on my neck, her tight wetness around me, I was thrown off my game by approaching voices.

"Are you sure you saw people?" a voice asked. "How many?"

"I want to say two," a second voice answered.

"Oh shit," Olivia gasped, holding to me tighter. "They can't find us like this."

I wasn't about to lose the momentum I'd gained, so I quickly climbed up her little frame and burrowed my cock so far down her little throat she damn near gagged on me. I gave her a moment to get used to my length and get used to breathing through her nose before I started to fuck her famous little faith. I watched the flashlight beams cross this way and that while I humped Liv's angelic mouth. Her throat felt so good around my cock that I had a hard time not cumming right there. Her hands grasped my hips as I kept fucking her mouth while the flashlights kept looking.

As soon as the two groundskeepers gave up, I pulled out, reveling in the way her saliva trailed after my member.

"Oh my God," Liv tried to breath as she caught her breath, her breasts heaving with each breath. "Oh my God."

"I'm sorry. I hope I didn't hurt you. I couldn't risk us getting caught, but I couldn't waste achance tofuck your face," I admitted.

"I don't blame you," she laughed as she caught her breathe. "I'm not going to lie... the only thing from us getting caught was your big cock down my throat. That's fucking hot."

The entire time she spoke, I kissed my way back down her body and repositioned my dick at her core once again. "Your throat is heavenly, but I want to cum right here," I told her as I nestled the head of my cock between her pussy lips again. I drove in hard and deep and she bit my shoulder again to make sure the groundskeepers didn't come back. I fucked her hard and fast this time, hoping that we could be done with this dream before we both woke up in real jail cells.

Olivia moaned into my shoulder as I hammered hard between her legs, not thinking I could get deeper into her young heat than I was. "Wait," Olivia said in a pleading voice. "Let me on top. Trist me," Liv panted, and without a thought, no doubts, I grabbed her hips and flipped us.

Holt was now on top, breathing the free air but hugging her chest close to mine to make sure we wouldn't be seen by prying eyes. She started rocking her hips, my cock sliding deeper into her than previously, and her hips doing more work than before. My eyes rolled back in my head and I smiled like an idiot as Olivia rode me like a bull. She grunted and sighed like a girl possessed as her hot pussy squeezed my dick for all it was worth. Every muscle flutter of hers drove me closer to the edge until she finally came, losing any kind of control she had. Her climax made every muscle in her body tighten and shake, convulse and pull on me until I couldn't hold on any more.

I came hard, shooting every rope I had built into my tight balls shot up into her sopping wet cunt. We both grunted, moaned, sighed and breathed each other in until we were a mess, dripping all over each other Her girl cum mixed with my cum and ran down my legs and onto her dress, separating our skin from the sand. I pulled out of her and rolled back over onto my clothes as we both tried to catch our breath.

Olivia wasn't happy with the shape of my cock, as she rolled onto me. She kissed her way down my sweat coated body until she was lips to dick head. She took my tip into her mouth and polished me off professionally with her tongue. She took me in as deep as she could, taking off our mingled efforts with swipes of her tongue. Once she was satisfied, she let me out of her famous mouth with a pop, again, leaving me breathless for about the fourth time this day.

"God Olivia, if this wasn't the best wedding I've ever been to, the best day...."

"You'll what?" she teased. "Eat me out?"