Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: The Companion V with Nina Dobrev

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction The Companion V with Nina Dobrev

The Companion V
    With Nina Dobrev
    By Harbinger
    Tags: Shower, fingering, rimming, oral, anal.
    Disclaimer: this story is 100% fiction and for entertainment only.

My newest contact called me last night. I didn't immediately get a name as I was just a little too far into a second bottle of wine with my illustrious next door neighbor, Yvonne. I had become very close with her and, oddly enough, her husband. It was a little awkward for me when Yvonne had told him about our trysts. Her husband didn't bat an eye. He said he was just happy she was happy, and that I was a safe choice for that. He said it also helped that he liked me. I was shocked at how open their relationship is.

Anyway, Yvonne and I were watching her show, the Handmaid's Tale, and laughing about how she and her character, Serena Joy, are polar opposites. My phone rang and I answered it without hesitation. "'Ello!" I said cheekily into the phone with a crap British accent, making Yvonne laugh.

"Is this the Companion?" a female voice asked from the other end. It was an oddly familiar voice.

"You have reached the Companion. You can call me Ben," I told the girl and waited for her to continue.

"Great!" she said happily. "So I need your help. I was in an accident lately and I can't really get around all that well. I could use your help around the house, and just your company, really. I have bad cabin fever and could use a friend who has time." I immediately felt sympathy for the voice that sounded so downtrodden.

"I can start as early as noon tomorrow. I just need an address," I said, right down to business.

"Oh my God, really? You're a life saver, Ben!" she told me, her bubbly attitude returning. She gave me her address, but I didn't think to ask for a name. I'd find out more about her the next day.

XXX
    I arrived at the address I had taken down at noon, as promised. Yvonne and I stopped at the end of the second bottle and called it a night, so I wasn't bad. I was in plenty good shape for my newest client. I knocked on my clients door and patiently waited for about four minutes.

The door opened to Nina Dobrev standing in front of me on a pair of crutches and her foot hidden in a medical shoe. "Hi! You must be Ben. Please come in!" she smiled and shuffled out of my way. I stepped into the cozy, clean house and then looked back to her. "I'm Nina, she told me as if I didn't know. She stuck out a crutch and I shook it, both of us laughing.

"Hi, Nina. I'm sorry to see about your injury. I saw it on Instagram," I told her like a loser. "So how can I help you?" I asked as she led me to her living room.

We sat down on the couch and Nina immediately turned on the TV. She was on one end of the couch and I on the other. She swung her legs up and rested her cute little feet on my thighs. "Can we just hang out today? I'll have some chores and stuff I can't do right now on my own, but right now I'm just kinda lonely. Most of the people I hang out with are busy and/or out of town."

"Yeah, we can hang. And don't even ask me what I want to watch. This is all about you. You're my boss right now." She smiled sweetly and found a Ghost Adventures marathon on the Travel Channel.

"A lot of people think this show is stupid, but it's a guilty pleasure of mine," Nina admitted with a shrug.

"No, that's cool. I love this show, too." I wasn't just kissing her ass. "All day marathon? I'm in," I said as I settled into the couch. As if on some kind of subconscious impulse, I started rubbing her good foot and her calves.

"Oh, that's nice," Nina cooed and snuggled deeply into the little blanket she had pulled up to her chin. "I get the feeling you're a natural pamperer," she noted.

"That's what you hired me for," I joked and playfully kissed one of her little toes. So that's how me and Nina spent the first day; lightly joking, playing around and watching guilty pleasure paranormal shows and complaining about the same five commercials being recycled over and over. Nina was just a totally normal, other worldly hot girl with a foot injury. Like all of my celebrity hires up to this point, I couldn't believe I was being paid for this.

As the evening rolled around, I offered to make dinner using what she had around the house, but she insisted that the day was so light and fun, that she wanted to do something she rarely to never did. She wanted to order pizza. I laughed really hard and she playfully kicked me with her good foot.

"What? Do you think I keep this rockin' bod by eating whatever I want? Not a chance, Ben. But today... I'm feeling pizza." And so it was written, that that day I had a little pizza party for two with the This is Us star.

When the sun went down, I asked the question I didn't want to. "When do you want me to take off?"

"What?" Nina asked, popping a peanut into her mouth. "You're leaving me?"

"Well it's getting on night time. I just figured...."

"No. I was hoping you'd stay, actually," she said in such a small voice it made me sad. Her big brown eyes were so sweet and pleading, looking almost black with the only light coming from the TV and the quickly setting sun.

"I don't know where you want me to sleep, but I can stay the night," I gave in.

"Can you help me out?" Nina asked as she moved her legs and sat up. I got up and grabbed her crutches for her that were leaning on the doorway to the next room. "Thanks," she said as she took them.

I followed her out to the kitchen and through the glass double doors to her spacious backyard patio. "What are we doing out here?" I asked in a whimsical voice. I felt like there was almost a special surprise out here.

"I wanted to watch the sunset," she told me in a dreamy voice as I helped her sit on the porch swing. "And it's just such a nice night." She takes my hand and gently tugs me towards her, telling me in no words to join her in this honestly, kind of romantic setting.

"It really is gorgeous out here, Nina. You have a beautiful house, a great backyard, this sky." Nina's house was far out in the suburbs enough that the light polution actually mixed with the natural sky to give it an etherial look.

"Ben, I really want to thank you again for staying with me. I appreciate the help, and your company means a lot," Nina said then kissed my cheek.

"It's all part of the job, but I love my job," I said honestly and kissed the back of her hand.

Nina kissed my cheek again and took my hand, laying my arm across her shoulders, snuggling into me. "You don't mind if I get comfy, do you?" she asked, looking up at me with innocent eyes.

"Not at all. The happier you means the better I am at my job," I told her. She signed contentedly and closed her eyes.

"Well you're doing a great job, then."

"Ben?" Miss Nina asked so quietly, before I get sleepy, can you help me out with something?"

"Anything," I replied, but tried to sound not too anxious.

"This is a bit awkward for me, and probably you... but can you help me take a shower please? I took one last night and almost slipped. Having you to steady me would make it a lot easier, and I'd feel safer," she explained.

"I'm, sure. As long as you're sure you're absolutely comfortable with it."

"I am," she nodded in confirmation, and I helped her up. We went back through her house and she stopped at the stairs. It's up there..." she said forlornly.

"Come here," I said, squatting down. "Hop on." She laughed, but did jump on my back like a Yoda, but super fuck-hot and not old and green.

I took her crutches in hand, and with the former Vampire Diaries star on my back, ascended to the second floor. She was so warm, comfortable, and light on my back, I made no suggestions of putting her down. Instead, she guided me to her room.

I set her down gently on her bed and sit next to her. She already has her shirt off before I can ask if she wanted me to turn around. At this point, I wasn't going to offer. My eyes were fixed on the actress and tiny dancer as she fell onto her back and pulled her leggings down to her knees.

Nina stuck her legs up in the air and looked at me expectantly. "Little hand here, Ben?" I laughed and got off the bed. I pulled the leg off of her good foot, then took off the medical shoe on her bad foot. When it came to her other pant leg, I made sure to be extra careful with her bad foot. "Thank you, Ben," Nina almost whispered, her hands going to her bad foot, making sure it was okay.

"Need a lift to the bathroom?" I offered, holding my arms out. Nina didn't say anything, she just held her arms out in acceptance. I picked up my patient and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

Nina's skin was so soft, so smooth and natural. Her frame was lithe and felt fragile in my arms, pressed to my body, but I knew there was a lot of strength and character under her angelic skin. I walked us the short distance to her bathroom and set her on the counter. After putting her down next to the sink, I shed my own pants and t-shirt, leaving me in just my underwear. Nina reached behind her and unclasped her bra and unceremoniously dropped it on the floor.

"Fuck, Nina. You're not shy at all," I laughed.

"Should I be?" Nina asked, tilting her head and using her hands to cover her perky, firm tits with nipples begging to be sucked and licked.

"Oh, God no! Please don't take it like that!" I back pedalled. "I'm just shocked that you're so up front about your body. You're absolutely perfect, make no mistake." My eyes kept shooting back and forth between her face and her breasts. I couldn't decide which I wanted to kiss more, but I hadn't yet been invited to kiss either.

"So I shouldn't hide these?" she asked with a knowing smirk, but much to my delight, did put her hands back on the counter.

"You still want that shower? yeah?" I asked as I approached her. I looked her in the eyes and put my hands on top of hers.

"I know you do," she joked, bringing her good foot up to rub my rock hard cock through my underwear. "Let's get you out of these boxers," she suggested, her toes dipping into the elastic. I pulled them down and tossed them in the general direction of her bra. Her bare foot grazed my fully exposed cock and I had to try not to gasp audibly. "Oh, Big Ben is definitely ready," Nina kept joking with a laugh. She took hold of my shoulders and hopped off the sink counter with one foot flitting to the floor. She used my shoulder for balance as I slid her black panties down for her. I came up as quick as I could, just catching a brief flash of her pussy that had just two or three days' worth of hair on it.

"Ready for the shower?" I asked, gulping out of awkwardness.

"Yup!" Nina said with a happy smile, playing completely ignorant to the fact that we were both stark naked in her bathroom and me with a fucking rager. I took her hand and she stepped one foot into the shower, and then held onto me as I stepped in. She balanced herself on me as she got her injured foot in. "Thanks," she breathed, still not feeling like herself. I totally understood how she felt. Any really independent person who can't function completely on their own, who has ever felt like a burden, gets it.

I adjusted the shower temp to where she wanted it, and I let the spray hit her first. She sighed in contentment, and I did too. She loved the water and I loved watching her love the water. She soaped and lathered her own hair with no problem. Nina scrubbed her own torso, but the rest of washing her was up to me. I took the scrubby from her and washed her back, down to her perfect, tanned and bubbly ass.

"Is it okay if I told you that feels good?" Nina asked, pulling her soaked hair over her shoulder and looking down at me as I scrubbed the back of her thighs.

"Not at all. Again, that means I'm doing my job well," I told her with a smile, but making sure it didn't come off as too creepy. I washed her foot, and let her bad foot, and braced myself for her whole weight just long enough for me to give her good foot a once over. "How are you feeling?" I asked once the little beauty was squeaky clean.

"I'm feeling pampered. But what about you?" Nina asked, grabbing hold of my dick without any hint of shame. "How are you feeling?" She gave me three strokes before I stopped her hand.

"I don't think so," I laughed and took her hand away. She pouted, and I knew I had to explain. "I;m here to take care of you, Nina," I informed her, pacing my hand on her ass but not being too aggressive. "I'm here to make sure you feel good." I gave her firm ass a squeeze and smiled when she squeaked just a tiny bit.

"Oh really?" she played along, pressing her body tight to mine, the water running over us both. "To what limits might that include?"

I dropped my hand from her ass and cupped her taint, my fingers just brushing the back end of her hot slit. "Whatever you want it to." It wasn't suggestive, but right up front. She turned herself around as much as she could on one leg and pressed herself against the shower wall. I accepted her offer and stood right behind her, reaching my hand around to properly touch her sex. She inhaled and pressed her tits against the wall as I trailed one finger down her lips and touched it lightly to her cute little rosebud.

"Please don't beat around the bush, Ben. I want you, okay? I'm hot, you're hot, and I know you can make me feel good." Just that little bit right there was all I needed to plunge two finger's deep in Dobrev's heat. She cried out at the sudden penetration and fell back into my arms, her leg with the hurt foot wrapping around my own leg. I plunged deep into her hard and fast, loving the squelching vacuum her cookie made around my fingers ans I pumped her hard.

"Fuck, Ben! Oh fcuk!" she cried out as loud as she wanted, not worried at all about anyone hearing us. "Make my little pussy yours! It's all yours!"

"And these fingers are all yours," I told her back, nibbling on her ear lobe and then neck as my free hand went back and forth, squeezing each breast she was teasing me with before. I kissed my way down the sexy curve of her back and to the swell of her ass. I bit the top of her rounding flesh and she exhaled deeply. "What about this ass, Nina? Is this ass mine?" I asked, licking and nipping her supple cheeks, waiting for her to draw some kind of line.

I spread her ass apart and blew on her starfish, still waiting for any word like no. She sighed again and stuck her perfect rear out a little more. I stuck my tongue out just a tiny bit, letting the tip touch her tight sphincter. By the way she jolted, I could tell she'd never had her ass eaten before. I licked my lips and grabbed her athletic hips as I licked her lips, taint, and asshole.

"Oh fuck, Ben. I'm usually not this dirty, but shit am I ready for you to use me." With Nina's blessing, I couldn't help but to dig my tongue in, pulling her ass as far apart as I could, burying my tongue in deep and then plunging in two fingers into her hot, slimy clam. I sawed in and out as I made a personal best record for amount of tongue in an ass.

Nina pounded her fist on the shower wall as she could only try to control her breathing as the only thing on either side of my face her tight buttocks. I was in heaven as she grit her teeth and yelped as I ate to my heart's desire and finger banged her until the only sound she was capable of making was hyperventilating. She came more than once as I owned both holes, being on my knees the whole time.

Once I was satisfied and Nina could barely stand, I turned off the water, picked her up, and carried her back to bed. I dropped her down without any thought of drying either of us off. Her shapely legs hung off the bed, by my design. I sunk back to my knees again and pulled her warm, silky, strong thighs around my head and dove right in to her juicy, sweet peach. Her thighs squeezed my head like a vice and Nina shot up off the bed, effectively doing a sit-up with her hands wrapped up in the sheets as I slurped in her arousal and scraped her clit with my teeth.

My tongue bore into her velvet cave and my nose brushed her mound as I ravenously ate her, thrashing my head back and forth like a shark. As Nina's second orgasm overpowered her and sent her back to the mattress, I refused to remove my face from between her legs as she thrashed, but instead opted to raise the steaks and her pleasure by slipping my pinky into her asshole that my tongue had wormed a hole in just moments ago.

Her hips, as if by their own accord, hump into my mouth, allowing me to go even deeper into her wonderfully ribbed love chasm until she cums a third time with my finger up her tight ass. I sucked on her until she was covering her face with her hands and her chest was heaving magnificently. I decided to give her a break and kissed my way back up her Greek goddess form, loving every centimetre I had the gift of coming in contact with.

"Oh fuck, Ben. I think you broke my pussy," Nina breathed as her chest kept rising, but my tongue lapping at her peaked brown nipples. She cupped her own sex as if she was keeping it safe from anything else I might do to it. "It felt so good, though. Fuck did I need that."

"Do you have one orgasm left in you?" I asked her, her nipple between my teeth. She nodded hesitantly and I released her breast. I rolled her onto her side so we spooned. I checked her asshole to make sure it wasn't going to hurt my little angel when I began the finale.

"Oh, Ben," Nina gasped as she understood what I had been prepping myself for. She took my throbbing cock in her hand and rubbed it against her pussy lips, getting me coded in her juices that seemingly had no end. The room smelled like sex and I would never forget the feel of her, her own smell that I would bottle if I could.

Ninia grabbed my thigh with one hand as I slowly slid my rock hard pole into her little shitter with her blessing. Her nails dug into my skin as I slid up her pipe and my balls hit her taint. I spent like what felt like hours slowly moving back and forth into her, making sure I didn't hurt her as she got used to my sheer size in her narrowest tunnel. "Fuck you feel so big back there."

"I've never felt a tighter hole in my life, I swear to God. This ass, your body, everything about tonight is perfect," I whispered into her ear as she wrapped cupped the back of my head in her and and I began to build up a pace.

Her sphincter squeezed me every time I made headway, and my eyes were rolling back. I began to really get going and I had to reach around her to play with her weeping gash again. I was obsessed with her love pocket, her sweet lips and smooth muscles that held onto my fingers again. I began thrashing into her, really fucking her hard when I knew she was ready.

One of Nina's legs was over my hip, her heel digging hard into my ass while her other leg thrashed like a fish out of water. She pulled my hair as she screamed and I plowed every inch of me into her shitter until I came far up into her, my seed flying up inside her intestines and splashing her guts. I pushed and pushed until her fluttering cavern milked me bone dry.

Slowly I slid myself out of her and marveled at the way my cream slowly trickled out of her worn hole and dribbled down her lips. I caught it with my own fingers and brought it up to her mouth. Nina didn't suck my fingers into her mouth, but lavished my fingers clean with her tongue.

"Are you feeling good now? Did I do my job well?" I asked, feeling cheeky.

Ninia rolled over and rested her head on my chest. "You gave me another reason not to walk tomorrow. At least I'll have you to take care of me."

Post Thanks / Like

Katie Cassidy

Post Thanks / Like

I'll do a Katie Cassidy and Katherine McNamara story. Suggestion on plot?

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not the biggest Nina fan, but I enjoy your writing Harbinger, so I still liked reading this story.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you, LW. Hopefully you'll like my next casting. I think it'll be fun.

Post Thanks / Like

Hot fucking story

7. Thanks Harbinger thanked for this post
    Likes Harbinger liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    I'll do a Katie Cassidy and Katherine McNamara story. Suggestion on plot?
    Have Katie be Black Siren and Katherine be Mia.

Post Thanks / Like

I've already got a good start into the story, but I can pretty easily make it fit your request.