Claim Your Girl For MARCH 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: The Companion VI with Katie Cassidy and Katherine McNamara

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction The Companion VI with Katie Cassidy and Katherine McNamara

The Companion VI
    With Katie Cassidy and Katherine McNamara
    By Harbinger
    Tags:M/FF, acting, reluct/non-con, oral, bj, fingering, squirting, creampie.
    Disclaimer: This story is 100% fiction and is for entertainment only.

I was super excited for the ComicCon that came to town. It wasn't one of the giant circuit cons, but a smaller one with only two bigger names and a bunch of extras nobody really cares about. The two that had my attention were two of DC's "Arrow" stars, Katie Cassidy and Katherine McNamara. I turned my phone off just for this evening so I couldn't be called away. Today was my day, and I was going to enjoy it, God damn it.

I was in such a good mood, I even brought my "Arrow" t-shirt, and I was going to get autographs from the ladies if it killed me. They could sign it next to Emily Bett Rickards's name. I carused through booths and vendors and wormed my way through crowds like any other nerdy virgin until I made it to the panels part of the venue. It was quite some time before the "Arrow" panel, so I hung around for a bit and took in useless information for shows I didn't give a damn about. Maybe I would after watching the panels and seeing the actors and producers up close? I doubted it.

Finally, after hours that felt like waking days, the "Arrow" panel was announced to begin in a half hour, and I had a second row seat. I would slaughter a man and his adult extended family to get Katherine's autograph. Katie was just a sexy blonde bonus. But that sweet young redhead had my focus for the night.

All of my patient waiting paid off when I watched some minor directors, writers, and producers climb the stage with my goals, Katie and Katherine. Katie wore skin tight black jeans, a tough but sexy leather jacket and a low cut v-neck that showed off a seducing but classy touch of cleavage. But Katherine, oh Katherine! KAtherine's fiery red hair was pinned up, two strands on either side framing her angelic cheeks. She wore a green pin striped suit coat with nothing under it! God how I wanted to slowly open it to reveal her perky, creamy white breasts and have Katherine watch, powerless to do anything as I ravished and had my way with her gorgeous younger costar.

As they took their seats, Katie and Katherine's eyes scanned the crowd. I don't think they expected to see any familiar faces, but it's something everyone does when there's a crowd. I was shocked, I had to admit, when both sets of eyes landed on mine and I saw two flashes of recognition. I swallowed deeply because I knew that my reputation had proceeded me. I knew that Emily had told them about the work I had done for her... to her. The only thing I could think o do was smile and wave like a buffoon. My heart really skipped a beat when they smiled and waved back. Katie even blew a kiss.

For the entire panel, my eyes were locked on those two, and they spent a lot of eye time on me, as well as sharing glances. I felt like a wild boar getting sized up by two tigers. I had never felt so anxious yet turned on before at the same time. I couldn't wait until the meet and greet that would take place afterwards.

When the greet and autograph signing began, I was pretty close to the front of the line because this con had the sense to organize it by row to keep things calm. When I got up, both girls smiled at me. "Hi Ben," Katherine said first with a knowing smile.

"Good afternoon, Ms. McNamara. Ms. Cassidy," I tipped my "Arrow" hat to both of them. I had a poster they both signed, and then Katherine asked to see my hat, which she and Katie both signed as well. I was a little more surprised when Katie stood up, grabbed my shirt, and pulled me right against the table to sign it across the chest. Katherine stayed in her chair and signed it at the belly. I had an exquisite down view of her cleavage, which I'm sure was by design. I said my goodbyes and made my leave.

I looked over the poster and saw that next to their names, Katie had written a note. The Note said We know what you did. ;). I knew they knew, but Katie just had to assert it. I wonder what they planned to do with that information.Once my time at the con had been satisfied, it was already dark and a lot of the booths and vendors were already packed and getting ready to go. I got out to the sparsely populated parking lot and saw none other than Katie Cassidy and Katherine McNamara sitting on the hood of a convertible together.

"Everything okay, ladies?" I asked once I got closer to them.

"Not really," Katie sighed. "My battery died and it seems nobody carries jumper cables. We called a tow truck but he's still forty-five minutes away."

"I don't have jumper cables, but I can give you a ride to your hotel," I offered, pointing to my humble car. It's not even worth dropping the name of.

"Well here's the thing; we don't have a hotel. We were going to drive straight through to Katherine's house, but that's hours away. We can't get an Uber that far, and all the hotels are booked out with the comic convention," Katie explained.

"Don't take this in any kind of weird way, but you two can crash at my house. It'll be strictly professional. You have my word as the Companion," I oathed, my hand over my heart.

"Oh my god, are you serious?" Katherine asked, a hopeful light gracing her angelic face.

"Yeah. I'm only about a half hour away." And so it was that I took Katherine McNamara and Katie Cassidy home with me.

The drive was a little awkward, because the girls know every detail. Emily Bett Rickards didn't keep a single secret from these two, but they have assured me she only told them. So naturally, they asked about my other jobs so far. I told them who else I have worked for, but I couldn't tell them anything about the kind of work I had done for them. What I was hired to do had a level of confidentiality unless the employer like Emily told her friends.

Once we pulled up to my place, we all got out of the car and they only had one bag each for me to help them with because this wasn't supposed t be an overnight stay until their car hit the shits.

I gave them the initial tour of my house and showed them to the guest bedroom they would be sharing.

"If you want to freshen up or anything, please go ahead. I have an unopened three-pack of toothbrushes you two can use for tonight and tomorrow morning. As for clothes, the best I can do are sweats and t-shirts, but you'll both be swimming in them," I said, going through everything I thought they should know.

"Okay, sounds great," Katie said with a genuine smile.

"Thank you so much for this, Ben. You're a real hero," KAtherine told me, and then wrapped me in a warm hug of gratitude. I'm glad she didn't hug me for too long because she would have felt the small tent just that amount of contact from her was giving me. "We'll shower and come back out to talk more?" she offered.

"I'm tired from the long day, but I'm happy to have a cup of wine with our host and savior," Katie joked. I was all too happy to accept. While the damsels took turns in the shower, I went out to the living room, found a bottle of wine Yvonne had gifted me some time ago, and found something for the three of us to watch. I found "Titanic" on my Blu-Ray shelf and figured that was decent background noise to have on while we chatted.

The lights flickered for a second and then went out. "Oh for fuck's...." The light came back on and I breathed out "sake." Katie Cassidy the actress wasn't in front of me, but the vengeful villainess Black Siren was.

"Hello," Black Siren said with a wicked smile and a slight tilt of her neck. "We're going tovhave fun, you and I. There's nothing I need to know from you, so I'll be torturing you just for torture's sake." The blonde, leather entrapped villainess kept slowly approaching, backing me up until I was backed up into my recliner.

"Why torture me?" I asked, playing along.

Black Siren laughed at my naivety. "Because you're a friend of the people I need to destroy," she answered plainly. "I'm going to take you nice and slow," she drawled as she drew a dagger from her leather boots. She slowly cut my shirt from my chest. I wasn't tied down, but I knew better than to fight back against this lethal woman.

"Let him go, Siren," Katherine McNamara says from behind Cassidy. Siren turns around and I look around her to see that she is no longer Katherine, but now Mia Smoak. I was definitely working.

"Two in one night? Good," Siren smirked confidently. "This is the best night I could have hoped for. What to do to who first...." she taunted, tapping a finger on her chin.

"How about you leave now before I feed you your own tacky leather suit?" Mia offered, taking a deep fighting stance.

Siren had had enough. She ran forward and lunged at Mia. Siren was quite a bit larger, and able to tackle the smaller redhead to the ground. They tussled, punched, kicked, and rumbled on the ground. The two actresses were great at there jobs, so while the fight looked nasty, neither of them sustained any real injuries. Katherine took one accident elbow to the cheekbone, which started to bruise rather quickly. I felt like a dirty piece of shit for finding it a turn on.

Somewhere in the scrap, Katie had managed to tear Katherine's t-shirt open, half way down. Katherine was a good sport about it and shrugged it off. The two combatants separated and the younger of the two took off her leather jacket for improved mobility. Katherine left her shirt on, but with the jacket off and the tear down to her sternum, she looked even more like a badass biker chick.

Katherine charged at Katie this time, knocking her off her feet and onto the couch. Katie pushed her off the couch and straddled Katherine's hips before ripping her shirt the rest of the way, exposing her pert, milky tits. I didn't notice that Katherine had started this prize fight braless. Katherine laid on the ground, trying to catch her breath as Katie dipped her head and kissed the panting redhead soundly on the lips.

Katie chuckled to herself as she continued to kiss and nibble on Katherine's lips as she helplessly tried to get away. I decided now was my chance to join the game. I tried to spring towards Katie, but in her character, Siren was far too quick for me. She aught my hand that I never really intended to hit her with. She twisted my arm which actually was quite uncomfortable and brought me to one knee to alleviate the pressure she was applying.

It was the window Katherine needed to rejoin the fight and put Katie in a rear-naked choke from behind, pulling the older actress to the ground. I decided to get payback for Katherine and unzipped Katie's outfit to find she wasn't wearing a t-shirt or bra, but only panties under her leather outfit. Katie tried to kick out at me, but I was fast enough to catch her foot nd unzip her long black boot and pull it off, earning a growl. Katherine continued to hold her steady while I worked to undress her.

"Let me go!" Siren growled as I grabbed the other leg she uselessly kicked out at me with. I pulled off the second boot and used her leg to pull her closer toward me. It was the chance he needed. She brought up her second leg and pulled my head in between her thighs, trapping me there. "Let me go, Smoak, or I crush your friend's head like a grape," she threatened.

Katherine had no other choice than to let her go. As soon as Katherine released her hold, Katie grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her down to roll over my back. With incredible core strength, she rolled me forward and kissed me on the lips as well, and in the name of my job, I refused her. She pulled my shirt over my head, a move I didn't see coming, leaving me in about the same area of field she and Katherine were in.

Katie pushed me away from her with a snarl, and Katherine and I were both on our feet. Katie stood across from us, but didn't take the brief moment to rezip her outfit, nor did she take it off. She struck a defensive stance and beckoned us over with a hand. I bit the bait and rushed her. She easily side-stepped and rolled me over onto the floor. Katherine charged her next, and Katie ducked low, catching her ankle and putting her into a tough looking ankle lock, from which she used to pull Katherine back towards her.

Katherine looked to me for help, but I knew I was as in over my head as she was. Katie Cassidy was a far more gifted fighter than me and Katherine McNamara actually gave her credit for. I watched, helpless myself, as Katherine started to give up the fight to Katie's skills. Katie took a hold of Katherine's hips and pulled her up onto her hands and knees. Katherine looked shocked and disgraced as Katie smirked behind her prey, pulling Katherine's tight jeans down her slender legs.

Katherine jolted when Katie's hand struck her bottom. She let out a little yelp and Katie only laughed before smacking her little ass again and again. "Oh, I'm sorry," Katie said with a dark chuckle. "You'd like to watch me dominate your little hero, wouldn't you?" she teased, watching me over the curve of Katherine's rump as she licked her victim's soft skin. "Admit it!" she barked with authority, making Katherine flinch.

I just nodded, and Katie smiled wickedly. She removed her own leather suit, pulling it down to her waste, freeing her lovely breasts. They weren't large by any means, or as young and perky as Kat's but they were firm from her vigorous lifestyle and exercise routine. She stood up, taking Kat with her, a hand full of luscious red hair KAtie removed the remaining tatter's of Katherine's ruined shirt and then reached her hands down to the front of Kat's body, cupping her hands between her legs.

"Please don't hurt me," Katherine pretended to beg, shaking with her eyes closed for added effect. Katie only laughed as she roughly ground a hand into Kat's sex, making Katherine shake even more.

"It's too late for that, little Smoak. You," Katie barked, pointing at me with one hand. "Come here. You're going to take Smoak's pants the rest of the way off. And her cute little panties. And then you're going to strip yourself, and me. Got it? If you don't try to fight me anymore, maybe nobody has to get seriously hurt? Got it?"

I did as commanded and got up from my spot on the floor. I walked over to Katherine, who was showing her acting chops by pretending to be barely holding it together as I looked her dead in the eyes and slowly slid her black panties down to her jeans that were around her knees, and then pulled them both off together. I let my eyes travel down Katherine's now completely exposed form. She was small, light and athletic with inviting hips and the neatest, tiniest little landing strip I had ever seen on her mound. In the current lighting, I could see how just how excited she really was by our game.

"Good, now you," Katie ordered as she let go of Kat completely. She stripped herself the rest of the way down as I took off my pants and boxers. Now the three of us stood bare-ass naked together. "Doesn't this feel better?" She teased as she grabbed Kat's ass with both hands and gave a solid squeeze. Katherine tentatively reached out and wrapped her little hand around my full erection, and gave the slightest tug.

"Mia, you don't," I was cut off by Katie's laugh.

"Oh she most certainly does. Go ahead Smoak, drop to your knees and show us both how you suck cock little a dirty little slut. You're a hero of nothing," Katie spat and pushed Katherine down by her shoulders.

Katherine looked up at me through her big green doe eyes as she slowly stroked my meat with one hand, her other playing with my balls with a feather's pressure. She moved her mouth towards my bulbous head and parted her lips, hoping to take it slow at first, but Katie had other plans. Katie pushed her down my long shaft, quicker than Kat had intended, bt not cruelly fast.

Kat grabbed my thighs for support as she took more and more of me in and saliva began to run down the corner of her mouth to her chin. "There's a good girl," Katie teased as she drove Kat's speed and depth by her hair. "Is that a good dick, huh?" KAtie pulled hard on Katherine's hair until she nodded that she did like the sword in her mouth. "Oh, I'm so glad to hear it," she said in mock sincerity. "Now keep smoking that chubby." Katherine nodded that she'd do as told as Katie let go of her hair.

It didn't take me long to figure out what Katie was doing. She slid herself between Katherines knees and drove her face right into Kat's twenty-three year old clam. She slurped and shook her head and forth as she relentlessly ate cookie, thrusting two fingers into the chasm as she feasted. Katherine did her best to keep sucking Grade-A beef stick while Katie face smashed her box.

I decided it was time to turn my allegiances. I grabbed Kat by the hair and drove my hips forward, pushing the head of my cock right to the back of her mouth, making her gag. Her nails dug into my thighs as I mercilessly fucked her face, giving my dick as good as Katie was giving her gash. Katherine, squeaked, moaned, gagged, and all kinds of noises in between as Katie and I used her to our black hearts' desires. She was completely at our mercy, and we gave her hot little body none, because all we wanted to do in that moment was to destroy this beautiful, sinful yet angelic, tempestuous body until she pleaded for release and then for us to stop.

I knew that by now, Katherine's nails had to be drawing little bits of blood as she dug ever deeper into my flesh, especially as her throat began to quiver around the entire length of my member, and I could tell by the nearly vibrating state of her body, that Katie was working her pussy to it's first completion. All I could hear down there was the ack-acking of Katherine's throat, the guttural moans of pleasure Katie was making, so pleased with herself for the furry she had poor little Kat worked into, and the loud, moist sucking and squelching sound of Kat's abused pussy.

It wasn't a secret to any of the three of us when Katherine McNamara came. She squirted so fucking hard in Katie Cassidy's mouth that I was shocked Katie didn't drown. Kat's juices soaked Katie's chest, hair, and face, and even left a tiny puddle on the floor. Thinking quickly, I pulled my dick from Katherine's mouth and dropped down in time to catch her before she could fall over on Katie.

"Holy Christ," Katie said in pure shock, our little game forgotten. "What the fuck just happened?"

"You just popped Katherine McNamara's snatch like a Gusher, I said with a laugh as I brushed a sweat-dampened lock of flaming hair from Kat's closed eye.

"Is, is she okay?" Katie asked, coming to the girl's side. We had pushed her nubile body to the point that we wanted to, and Katie and I shared a smiles that said we weren't sorry. "Take her," Katie urged me, taking my still throbbing cock in her hand. "You'll slide right in. You'll never get more of a warm up than I just made you," she said, and I had to agree.

Without waiting, and with Katie shepherding my dick to Katherine's still quivering slit, I pulled her legs apart and slid right inside as KAtie said I would. "Oh fuck," I groaned, my eyes rolling back in my head. "I swear I've never felt a hotter, wetter mitt than this," I said as I took Katherine's unmoving hips in my hands and began to grind into her. Katie took the chance to sit herself on Kat's face, grinding her pussy lips on Kat's mouth and nose.

I was leisurely filling McNamara for about two minutes until she started to come to, but she was still a little groggy, and definitely confused to rejoin the world of the living with a wet velvet pouch already sliding on her face. To Katherine's credit, her hips began to meet my thrusts of her own accord and I could tell by the movements of her head when she head began to munch Katie on her own accord.

I decided Katherine was starting to get it too easy, so I pulled myself most of the way out and drove back in hard and fast, my balls slapping against her ass with such force it almost hurt me. She squealed as she slid on the floor and her nose got buried further in Cassidy's cunt. Cassidy understood the game and took Kat's hair in her hand once more, and really started riding hard and fast, groaning and moaning as she almost made Kat's head part of the hardwood floor.

The sounds Katie was eliciting from the front and the sweet sucking my dick was drawing from her meat trap was enough for me. I pulled up on her hips, allowing me to be fully on my knees instead of on my haunches. I pistoned down into her as she had to keep eating out Katie at a decline. I shot my load first, completely blasting the McNamara's hot silky walls with my cum. My own orgasm was so strong that I thought my ejaculation was going to push me out of Katherine's pussy.

After I was completely spent, I pulled out and Katie turned herself around and set herself and Kat up for a 69. She ate out Katherine for a second time and didn't stop until Katherine climaxed a second time, her flooding arousal helping to push my load into Katie's hard working mouth, her tongue happily taking it all in until Katherine was squeaky clean.

The three of us had to take more than a minute to come back to our senses and reality. Eventually, the three of us were sitting upright together again in a small circle. Katherine laughed and said, "Ya know, I was really close to using my safe word once or twice."

"What was the safe word?" I had to ask.

"You'll just have to earn it," Katherine said with a coy grin.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my God.

I love, absolutely love that someone used Katie Cassidy in a story, she is incredible (looks-wise) and my second favourite woman in the Arrowverse. Kat McNamara is, of course, a great addition to the story as well.

I think this might just be my favourite story, from you yet Harbinger.

3. Thanks Harbinger thanked for this post
    Likes Harbinger liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Awsome story hopefully more Kat McNamara storys to come, personally hoping for a solo one

5. Thanks Harbinger, topherdrumm2 thanked for this post
    Likes Harbinger, topherdrumm2 liked this post