Monster Party
With Tahan Lew Fatt and Amanda Blanks
Written by TPG
CODES: MMFF, fingering, anal, public, blowjob
DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

I didn't actually intend on going to the party, but Mike had insisted I tag along as it was arranged by his office, and more importantly there'd be a ton of alcohol for us to drink.

The fact that the event was set on a super yacht on Sydney Harbor concerned me a little, but that all changed the moment we learned that there would be several promotional models in attendance, including Amanda Blanks and Tahan Lew-Fatt, both of which were decked out in their sexy black Monster Energy Drink uniforms.

Once on board, I didn't waste time approaching Amanda, who turned out to be extremely sweet and charming. But as pretty as she was, my attention was soon drawn to Tahan who looked even more ravishing in her black ensemble. Granted, Tahan didn't have the same rack that Amanda possessed, but what she lacked upstairs she more than made up for with those legs. And for the longest time, I'd always considered myself to be a leg man at heart.

In fact the moment the introductions were made, the four of us seemed to pair off into two seperate conversations, where I spent the better half of an hour chatting and getting to know Tahan better, and soon noticed that she appeared to be preoccupied with her phone. As it turned out, the Melbourne-based model was apparently going through some drama with her boyfriend back home, as he didn't approve of her promotional work, partcularly as it called for her to fly around the country at a moments notice and actively flirt and dress provocatively for the brand.

"Well shit babe, if he doesn't trust you then why bother being together?" Amanda chimed into the conversation.

"I know, I know," Tahan agreed. "He can be so possessive sometimes. It's such a turn off. The funny part is, he's totally fine with me flying around the country to do last minute photo shoots, but frowns on my promotional work. Little does he know just how wild those shoots can get."

"I'll say," Amanda giggled. "being stuck all alone and naked with some cute photographer for hours on end, usually leads to all kinds of hot fun. It's one of the perks of the job if you ask me."

"Fuck that," I added, catching their attention. "Nobody owns anyone Tahan. Do what you want and don't let anybody make you feel guilty about it."

I could see my comment had landed with the ladies, with Amanda insisting that we have a few drinks to celebrate. However Tahan suddenly seemed concerned and remarked how she had made a promise to her boyfriend about not drinking on the job, as she apparently had a tendency to get pretty "wild" when she did. Fortunately for us Amanda came to the rescue.

"Look sweetie, don't worry about it." Amanda assured her. "I'm here to look after you tonight. What he doesn't know can't hurt him, right?"

That said, Amanda flashed me a cheeky wink and we all grabbed a glass and toasted to our success.

Amusingly enough, we soon learned just how much of a big drinker Tahan was as she immediately threw back several more drinks in quick succession and ultimately became the life of the party. In fact she even dragged us out onto the dance floor where she invited me to grab handfuls of her ass while she carried on loudly to the music.

It was actually quite funny seeing this normally sweet and articulate woman turn into an absolute wildcat. Watching her carry on you'd think she'd just turned 18 and was going out for the first time and over compensating. Who knew a girl like her could be so loud.

Having embarrassed ourselves enough on the dance floor, Tahan and I then moved to the bar where we enjoyed another round of shots when we spotted Amanda and Mike disappear downstairs together, and we decided to have a little fun and follow them. I don't mind admitting that I was already riled up at this point as Tahan was finding it hard to walk straight due to her intoxication and six inch heels, which led to me having to wrap my arm around her tiny waist.

At first I assumed we were merely going to spy on our friends, but once we realized that the galley downstairs was essentially deserted and that they were down there to do some blow, Tahan immediately whined about not being offered any and made our presence known. So much for being sneaky. However, things then took a turn for the surreal when the four of us squeezed into the tiny bathroom space, where Mike playfully sprinkled out a line of coke along Amanda's cleavage, and dared Tahan to snort it off.

To her credit, Tahan merely smirked at the challenge before snorting and licking Amanda breasts, before Amanda turned and pulled Mike into a deep kiss, and Tahan and I followed suit and quickly locked lips for the first time. All I could taste was the alcohol on her breath, but it didn't slow me down as I was finally granted the opportunity to freely run my hands all over ass and legs, and under that "monster" skirt. It was at this point that Tahan and I shuffled into the toilet section of the bathroom, if only to give the others some space as Mike now had Amanda sit up on the edge of the bathroom sink and was suckling one of her exquisite breasts.

I have to admit, as crazy as it sounds I felt a little jealous and I think Amanda noticed, which made her smile. In any event, Tahan and I continued to make out like two love struck teenagers, before she suddenly pulled away in panic and claimed that she had to pee. In an instant, I then watched as the stunning model quickly sat before me and without any sense of shame or embarrassment began to urinate in front of me. I almost couldn't believe it was happening, and wrote it off to some drunken fun.

However I'm almost ashamed to say it, but just seeing her like that – so uninhibited - turned me on so much, that my hands seemed to move instinctively and I took out my cock and waved it in front of her face, only to have her seize and suck it into her mouth like the good little slut she was. I moaned to the action and grabbed the back of her head and proceeded to fuck her pretty face with enthusiasm, all the while as she continued to pee.

At the same time we could hear the sound of skin slapping against skin in the next room, and the throaty grunts of Amanda as Mike fucked her over the sink. The entire seedy affair was such a fucking turn on, that without thinking I pulled out of Tahny's mouth and reached down to play with her sex as she continued to tinkle, only to have my fingers utterly drenched in the process, before I withdrew my soaked hand and plunged it into her waiting mouth.

I supposed I initially did this to punish her for peeing all over my hand, but on second thought I guess I did it just to see how far she was willing to go. Fortunately for me, this new level of perversion only seemed to turn her on, and she moaned around my fingers as I repeated the act and proceeded to tap my wet digits against her bare naked cunt.

"ungh-fuck," she gasped hotly as I tapped and then fingered and toyed with her hairless sex.

I did this a number of times before I ultimately grew bolder, and dipped my digits lower and ultimately teased and probed her tiny backdoor. Her eyes grew wide in surprise, but she never stopped or resisted me. In fact she now moaned even louder as she sat there on the toilet with her legs spread wide, glaring up at me with those vulnerable eyes, while I played with her backdoor and once again shoved those same fingers into her drooling mouth.

"You look so sexy like that," I told her. "such a hot little slut."

The onetime reality star responded to this by spreading her legs farther apart, almost encouraging me to continue. This was all the permission I needed, and I went to town on both of her holes until I noticed just how sensitive she was and how she was starting to shake uncontrollably. When I realized the power I now had over her, I switched up my fingering and concentrated solely on her ass, and asked her to reach down and rub her clit for me at the same time, which to our surprise caused her to actually gasp and squirt all over my forearm. I don't know who was more surprised by this, her or I. But it was one of the hottest things I'd ever seen.

Knowing I had just made her squirt for the first time, Tahan flashed me a dazed grin before she then collapsed forward onto her knees, and without warning buried my fucking sword into the back of her narrow throat, causing her to gag and choke momentarily. I allowed her to repeat this action again and again, and even pulled back and marveled at the way a long strand of spit bridged from her lips to my rod, before I finally lost patience with her and pulled her up and flipped her around.

Without having to be prompted to, Tahan bent over at the waist and wiggled her perfect derriere at me, inviting me to take her. However as aroused as I was, nothing could have prepared me for what she said next.

"Go ahead, stick it in my ass." she grunted. "I dare you. I dare you to fuck me in the ass right here, right now,"

I didn't need to be asked twice, and simply took a step forward and carefully impaled her backdoor before pulling her back and kissing her over her shoulder. This incredible moment was punctuated with the sound of Amanda's moans in the next room, who now begged Mike to fuck her harder and faster and make her cum all over his cock.

"Come on, fuck me!" Blanks growled. "I don't care if anyone can hear us. I want you to fuck the shit out of me-yeah?"

However it was her next comment that caught everyone's attention and made my cock swell with pride.

"C'mon, if you don't fuck me hard right now - I'll get your friend to do it. I'll make Tahan watch him fuck me."

The remark caused both Tahan and I to moan out loud, which was overheard by Amanda who immediately gloated.

"Yea, you like that Tahan?" Amanda chastised her from the other side of the wall. "I know that shit turns you on."

Tahan could only blush, as I drilled her ass, knowing her friends was right.

"You're really just a little pervert like me," Amanda added. "I'm sure you don't mind sharing that cock?"

"Hey, be careful what you wish for Amanda." I suddenly chimed in. "You might get what's coming to you."

"oh yea?" Blanks snapped back. "Is that a promise buddy? Think you can do better than your friend here?"

"Sweetie, if you're not careful I might have to come over there and fuck your ass next,"

"ugh, fuck yeah. I like the sound of that." she moaned while rubbing her clit. "I fucking dare you too. C'mon then."

This notion really seemed to set Amanda off, who then proceeded to talk even louder and dirtier which caused the rest of us to laugh while we continued to have sex. It was at this point that Tahan suddenly turned to drop to her knees and offered to clean me off with her mouth. The fact that I had been embedded in her ass moments earlier didn't seem to bother her in the least, as she went to town cleaning me off with her (surprisingly long) tongue.

"You know, I'd really like to see that." Tahny cooed while licking my prick. "I'd love to watch you fuck her."

"Would that get you off?"

The leggy starlet simply nodded her head in the affirmative.

With her permission, I then stepped around the corner to find Mike preparing to bend Amanda over and fuck her from behind, that was until I intervened and asked him to step back so I could take a shot. Noting this, Amanda glanced over her shoulder and flashed me a look smug look, but this didn't last long as her excitement quickly turned to one of blissful torture as I entered her.

"So you wanna get fucked, huh?" I hissed, while pulling her long dark hair into a ponytail.

I then cocked her head back aggressively, causing her to grunt and look up at Tahan via the mirror.

"Yes, please. Fuck me." she pleaded. "I need it bad."

"Keep your eyes on Tahan." I insisted. "Do you understand me? Watch her, watch you get fucked!"

That said, I POUNDED Amanda hard and fast for almost a full minute before I stopped to let her catch her breath.

"ah, shit-fuck!" she whimpered breathlessly, her bare naked chest heaving against the sink below.

I groped and fondled those magnificent boobs before I set off again, pummeling her into submission. We then went for another two rounds before I stopped again, and this time I hauled Tahan down to her knees beside me and had her open her mouth and suck my dick.

"Good... good girl," I praised her.

"Fuck yea," Amanda cooed into the mirror. "That looks so fucking hot right now, Tahny."

"So tell us Tahan," I growled. "How does your friends pussy taste?"

I could see from the look in her eyes that she was both ashamed but incredibly aroused by the whole sordid affair. But feeling bold, I then grabbed a handful of Tahan's hair and without warning shoved her face between Amanda's plump cheeks, urging her to eat her cunt directly, which she did.

"ugh-shit," Blanks purred. "Fuck, that tongue of hers is so good."

"Yeah, eat her ass too." Mike chimed in.

As it turned out, Tahan took direction well and never hesitated for a minute, and happily licked her friends cunt and asshole fervently. It was at this point that Amanda suddenly turned around to kiss her friend hard on the lips, before she invited Tahan to join her on her knees to suck my dick. Amusingly enough, this only lasted a minute or so before they began to drool spit between each other as they made out erotically. Watching them like this, like two cats on heat, I instructed the ladies to play and fondle with each other for our amusement, as Mike and I just stood there beating off to the show.

"Yeah go ahead, cum." Amanda urged. "shoot your load all over our faces, and watch me lick it off her."

It didn't take long for both of us to grant their wish, as rope after rope of hot searing spunk landed across their faces and extended tongues, covering them both in thick syrupy semen.