Quite the Vacation
with Evangeline Lily
by Harbinger
Tags: Voyeur, handjob, mast, blowjob, deepthroat, surprise ending.
Disclaimer: This story is 100% fiction and just for fun.

You didn't even know there was a radio contest the day you call in the station. All you knew was that the station usually offered coupons for your favorite diner if you could "name that song" at 10:00 am. You can only play once a month, and it's your day to own the game as you do on the first of every month.

"This is 194.5, the Rockin' Badger. Can you name that song?" You try not to laugh into the phone, because it couldn't be more obvious to you. Who wouldn't recognize Boston's "More Than a Feeling"? You answer the DJ without sounding too arrogant, and you smile to yourself when he says you're absolutely correct. That doesn't shock you, but what does is what the prize is. It's not 20% off a sub or a free bowl of your favorite soup. It's an all inclusive cruise through the Caribbean.

You're stunned for a moment, so much so that the DJ has to make sure that you're okay. You mumble that you're fine and he gives you the details. If it wasn't a real radio station and a real cruise line that you have known about for years, and one that your boss has even bragged about being on, you would call it all a big hoax.

You keep it a secret. You have a plus one option, but you're single and you can't think of anyone you'd want to bring from home. They'd just cramp your style and remind you of who you are. You want to be a completely new person for this, someone you've never been before, someone you can't be at home.

Finally the day of the cruise comes, an you have your bag packed. You head off to the airport and it's just like every other time you've flown. It's oring, everything is cramped, and you feel absolutely drained by the time you actually get onto the boat.

You can't believe that a boat of this size isn't actually it's own little world, and it tries as hard as it can to be its own world. Everyone seems so carefree and relaxed. Except you. For whatever reason, even on this exquisite, once in a lifetime trip, you still feel tight, knotted, stressed and unable to let go. You can still feel your stiff, supportless chair biting into your ass and back from the office. You think maybe a massage or the hot tub can work out some of that tension. That's the point of this, isn't it?

You head off to your room and unpack just as the ship leaves dock. You come out of your room in shorts, sneakers, a t-shirt that's just a tiny bit too big. Baggy just felt the way to go. You walk the impressive length of the ship and suck down a complimentary smoothy by the time to you get to the pool. The on-deck pool is bigger than any single pool you've seen, but much to your annoyance, also happens to be full of children. But the hot tub, the object of your desire, has only one person in it, and you have to stare for just a minute to see if your eyes are deceiving you or not.

"Hello," the woman says with a smile that looks pleasant, but could drop to slightly concerned if you keep staring. "The water's perfect if you care to join me," the brunette offers, moving her arms in front of her to show you all of the nobody there.

You smile and take her invitation, shedding your shoes and shirt as you settle into the water. The bubbles tickle your skin and the wet heat starts to relax your tight muscles. "So I was so awkward at first," you say apologetically, to which the woman simply laughs and sips from her water bottle. "I'm trying to get used to this whole pampering setting, and I sure didn't expect to run into anyone like you here," you explain as you get comfortable on the seating that rings the tub.

"Like me?" she says with a coy little grin, happy to dig for compliments. "What do you mean?"

You chuckle, knowing what she wants, and you're happy to give it to her. "Someone famous, someone so well known, on a cruise like this? Don't you have your own yacht for this kind of thing?" you ask, not sure why she's on such a middle class adventure.

"Honestly, because I have less of a chance ending up on TMZ or someone's candid shoot if I'm hiding among the general pop. I hide behind these sunglasses and talk to as little people as possible."

"Should I leave you alone then?" you ask, but hope to anything holy that she says no.

"I'll make an exception for you. You're cute, mild mannered, and you seem genuinely nice. You'll be my one friend for the trip," she tells you and puts her arm over your shoulder with a grin. She's being buddy-buddy with you, but you hope for more.

"I accept you as well. You seem down to earth and like a friendly lady. You're not snide or arrogant," you tell her, subtly leaning into her warm side.

"Why would I?" she asks you with a raised eyebrow. "Who am I that I would act like such a monster?" You know she's digging, but it's so playful you can't help but smile.

"You're Evangeline Lilly. Lost, the Hobbit trilogy, Marvel's the Wasp, to name a few."

"Keep it down. I'm hiding, remember?" she whispers, a finger over your lips. "But you, what's your story?" she asks, removing her finger.

"Honestly," you begin with a chuckle, "I won this cruise from a radio contest. I didn't even know the cruise was the prize until they told me it was what I won."

Evangeline looks at you with an earnest lock of shock. "Lucky you!" she says, seeming to be legitimately happy for you. "It even doubled as a meet and greet with me." She smiles wide, joking, but and you have to laugh as well.

"It was really nice meeting you, Evangeline."

"That's such a long name for vacation. Please, just call me Eve," she tells you, and offers her hand. "I have yet to get your name."

"I'm Devon," you say, your hand still in yours. You both have yet to let go of the other. You can feel her eyes on yours, even under her sunglasses.

"Well hello, Devon. Would you care to go sit poolside with me? We should leave the hot tub before we prune," Eve suggests and it sounds good to you, even though you haven't been in that long. You're more interested in staying next to the bikini-clad Canadian beauty. She even offers you her hand as she slowly rises from the bubbles, showing off her fit and trim body. You look down at yourself, subtly implying that you shouldn't get up at the moment, and that it's her fault.

Evangeline just rolls her eyes at you and sits back down with you, just as close as she was earlier. She leans her head next to your ear and whispers, "the only rule I have on vacation is that I have no rules on vacation." You gulp deeply at this statement and look at her, making sure it sounds the way you heard. "As long as I don't get caught, that is," she finishes her thought and you can't believe your luck when you feel her fingertips graze your waistband. The bubbles conceal all as she slips down to brush the soft, spongey tip of your cock with her fingernails.

You try to keep your composure as she slowly grips your dick in her hand. With your member already wet, she has no problem finding a good pace, allowing her to skillfully jack you off. It's enough that you're slowly edging to bliss, but not so much that her movements are attracting attention. After the shortest handy you've ever had, the hot, risky situation gets you you and you blow your hot cream in your trunks. None but you and Evangeline Lilly herself are aware that you just unleashed your soldiers in a hot tub.

"All better? Can we go relax at the pool now that I've lowered your flag?" Eve asks you with a smirk. You hold up one moment long enough for your pecker to deflate, and then you leave the pool with your hand in hers, watching her tight ass sway as you go.

You spend the entire first day of your cruise with with the sexy, intelligent, down-to-earth angel that is Ms. Lilly. You take a nap together, you share meals together and take another nap together. The two of you are inseparable at the hip until the sun begins to set over your lovely little cruise, and the temperature on the open seas begins to drop.

"Getting a bit chilly, huh?" Evangeline asks as she wraps her sarong around her tighter as if it offers any kind of warmth.

"Yeah, we should probably call it a night, then?" You ask, wishing this day could go on forever.

"Would you like to come to my cabin?" she asks, her tone even. You don't know if it means anything more than just a little visit, but you haven't been able to forget that she made you cum in the fucking hot tub. "What do you say?" she reminds you of the question as if you could have forgotten while you quickly process this idea.

"I don't see why not," you say with a light, friendly smile. You don't want to come off as dickish or overly assuming. Evangeline smiles back at you and turns towards her room with a little hop, your hand again in hers, her giant beach glasses still on her face to hide herself as much as possible.

When you get to her room, the first thing you notice is the one, single bed and just one chair in the corner. You expect that you and she will be again, in close proximity, which you have no problem with because you already have been most of the day.

You turn on the TV and sit on the foot of the bed while Evangeline drops her pool tote by the door. "Make yourself at home," she giggles and you feel like an ass for making yourself comfortable before she did, but you both laugh it off. You feel like you've known her for so long already. "You wanna take a shower, get all that chlorine off you?" she asks. "I'll take one after you."

You nod and get off the bed and make use of her bathroom. When you're done, you come out in just a towel because you didn't think to grab any more clothes before agreeing to hang out with the star. Any thought you have about clothes goes out the window when you see Evangeline laying on the bed, her head propped on pillows with hair down, and her bikini top is untied but still on.

She notices this, you staring at her, and shakes her head with a giggle that you've been getting so used to. "Did someone forget to bring clean clothes?" she teases and gets up, just her hand keeping her top on. You curse that hand, because damn do you want to see what she's hiding. You hope beyond hopes that you will yet, and you still remember her one rule about vacation.

She comes back after a few minutes with her damp and she's wearing just a towel like you. "Now we're even," she says with a happy smile and a cute shrug. You shake your head with a smile of your own. You can't believe the day you're having. The two of you settle down together on the bed and sip on wine she got from God only knows where as you find something to watch. Before you know it, she's asleep with her head on your bare chest, and then you fall asleep, too.

At some point during the night, you wake up to find your face buried in Evangeline's silky, long brunette hair. Your arm is wrapped around her body, you hand on the flat of her tummy. You can feel that her towel is still on, but it's open. You can't help yourself but to take the gamble and slowly rub gentle circles up her toned belly until you brush the underside of her breast. It's soft, supple, and so firm.

You hear her take a deep breath and feel her lungs expand under her hand, but she doesn't say anything and doesn't move. You think she's still asleep. You get even bolder and glide your hand up onto her breast and find her nipple, already pebbled. You tweak it in the slightest and she shudders. You pull your hand away just in time as she rolls over onto her back. The window of the room is open and the moonlight hits her body just right, illuminating every beautiful inch of her, just for you.

You lick your lips as you take in this beautiful work of angelic piece of art before you. You keep playing your game and place your hand back on her inviting mound. You watch for any reaction on her gorgeous, peaceful face as you so lightly massage her breast flesh. She sighs under your touch and smiles in her sleep, seemingly turning into your touch. You can't help but to lean closer and so chastely press your lips to her soft, full ones. You sigh to yourself as she kisses you back. You pull away and she still has a dreamland smile, her eyes still closed.

You watch as her hand drifts down her belly and rests between her legs. You watch mouth agape as Evangeline Lilly begins to touch herself in the middle of a wet dream. You continue your gentle caresses of her melon and watch her face as she dips her finger between her pussy lips. She sighs deeper and arcs her back. By this time, you know she's awake but you choose to still play her game.

You pull your towel all the way off and slowly tug hers out from under her. You're both naked as the day you were born, and the hand not on her tit rubs her thigh. She parts her legs wider and now you can see the landing strip leading to her pot of gold that has two fingers in it. "Oh Devin, oh my God!" Evangeline moans, pretending she's some kind of erotic sleeping beauty.

You remove her hand and replace her fingers with two of your own. The two fingers that were in her coin purse, go to her mouth and she sucks her juices clean off of them before she tweaks her nipple that you're not playing with. You have an absolute fucking rager, and nothing to do with it.

The game must go on, so you shift so closely while keeping your lower hand where it is. Your hand that was on her mound goes to your rock hard cock and you press just the tip to the corner of her mouth. You slowly apply pressure and she turns her head just as slowly, allowing your head to just probe past her lips. Her tongue starts to explore you, and try not to moan too loud. You want her game to drive the illusion, so with the patience of a god, you control your hip thrusts. Her head going back and forth, and her sweet, soft moans match your hips, but a good half of your length is now in her mouth.

She starts pumping her fingers deeper into her now, three this time. She's humping straight up and giving you one hell of a blowy, the whole time with her eyes still closed. You both know she's awake, but fuck is it a hot fucking illusion.

Spit and precum escape her mouth, wetting the pillow and she rolls onto her side and tilts her head back so the entire fucking length of your cock is sliding down her throat and she expertly breaths through her nose as she gags herself on your thick prick.

Evangeline takes her hand from her soaking snatch and grabs your hips, pulling her head as far along you as she can, her nose brushing your closely trimmed pubes as you destroy her throat. Without words or a look, she retracks all of you from her delectable throat. She gets up and goes face down, ass up. She reaches behind her and blindly gropes for your slobber covered member. She finds it, and slips it right into her wet and ready opening. She throws herself back onto your sword, impaling herself right to her guts as you grab her hips and push off into her.

You both hump hard and fast, the smell of sex and ocean air filling the room, the only sounds is heavy breathing and slapping skin as you raw dog her hard, afraid you'll break the bed. Evangeline seems to have not a single damn reservation as she milks your cock with her dangerously tight, muscled velvet walls. She's easily the best fuck you've ever had and you don't even have to think about it.

Without having to think, your body running solely on impulse and instinct, you press your torso to her back and fuck her like a wolf as you reach around her and flick her little bean. She mewls under you but doesn't cry out, which could be bad since the window's open. At any moment, someone could walk by and you'd be discovered, a walkway passing by just outside the room.

Finally, you feel her insides flutter and almost threaten to crush your screwdriver as she cums, juices squirting back at you hard and fast she orgasms like you've never seen before. You pull out last minute for you and roll her over. Her eyes are closed, and you can only assume it's from the earth shatterer you gave her. You plug her throat yet again with your monster and give her head a few good thrusts before you fire every rope you have straight down to her belly.

You're more than satiated, and you're assuming she is. She's the best you've ever had, and you know that's the best you've ever given.

She doesn't say a word. She hasn't the whole time. Much to your absolute shock, you find out that she wasn't playing you. You just got sleep fucked by Evangeline Lilly.