Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Spinning The Bottle" with Katherine McNamara

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Spinning The Bottle" with Katherine McNamara

Spinning the Bottle
    with Katherine McNamara
    By Harbinger
    Tags: MMM/F, drinking, strip, group sex, handjob, bj, oral, fingering, creampie.
    Disclaimer: This story is 100% fiction and is for entertainment purposes only.

Me and two of my best friends since college, and now my co-workers had just finished up a photoshoot for Arrow girl and Shadowhunters star Katherine McNamara. I started packing up the cameras while my two friends packed up the set and all the makeup and bullshit that these shoots usually call for. McNamara needed little of it. She was a very natural beauty. Her temper and personality were as beautiful as she was. She was so easy to work and get along with.

We had everything into the van when Kate jogged over to us, a smile on her face. "Hey guys," she greeted us warmly when we stopped.

"Uh, hey. What's up?" I asked, not sure what was going on. I was sure that our business was concluded until the shots were done, developed, and sent into her manager.

"What are you guys up to after this? Would it be weird if I asked you guys if you wanted to get a drink?" the twenty-three year old asked us, her head cocked to the side. "As a thank you?"

Me and the boys looked at each other and they shrugged. "I guess. This was really the big part of our day. We were just gonna hang out, have a few drinks at one of our houses and watch a movie." She smiled and kept looking at me. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Would you like to join us?"

"You know, I'd love to," she said happily and dropped her bag off in her car. "I'll just follow you guys?"

"Sure, that'll work," I agreed. I wasn't sure why she was so interested in hanging with a bunch of average Joe Shmoes.

"Sweet. Wanna come with me just in case we get separated in traffic?" she offers and I again accept. "How far are we going? I might have to stop for gas. I suppose I should also get my own drink. I don't want to freeload."

"If you can handle just beer, we have more than enough. And we're going about twenty-five miles or so."

"I can take you up on your beer, but I should get gas," she explains as we pull out of the shooting locations. "Do we need snacks?"

I laughed. "You sure are quick to kick it with three guys you've never met before today."

"Is it wrong, wanting to make new friends?" she asked, sounding maybe a little hurt.

"Nah, it's just... unexpected. Me and my friends have been doing this for five years and you're the first one whose actually wanted to chill after a shoot."

"I try to hang out with them as long as they're cool. You guys were friendly, very professional, and didn't try to touch me more than necessary. I like to thank them for that. That's why I was so ready to buy my own drinks and buy snacks for all of us. If you guys want pizza I'll buy, too."

"Ms. McNamara, I appreciate the offer, but really, you can just go your own way if you want to."

"It sounds like you don't want me to hang out with you guys." She sounded hurt again. "If you want me to just head out...."

"No, no, it's cool," I back-pedalled. "It's just unexpected. Now we get to say we hung out and had a pizza party with Kate McNamara."

"So we do get to have a pizza party?" she asked with a smile. "It just happens to be my diet cheat day."

It didn't take us long to come upon a gas station, where Kate pulled in and refilled her car while I went in and grabbed us each a Snapple. She seemed overjoyed that I thought to get her one, and she seemed very happy with my selection of peach. This girl was so pure and bubbly without having to try. She was so quick to laugh, smile, and joke. I loved having her around, and it bugged me that she was just around for the day.

The drive didn't seem long enough. I was a little bummed when we pulled into my buddy's driveway. Now I had to share her with my friends. "You ready for your night with the boys?" I teased, pretending I wasn't selfish as all hell.

"I am indeed," she smiled as she turned the car off. We got out and I smiled like an idiot when she took my hand as we went up the walkway. I didn't bother knocking, and just opened the door. The guys were already taking up the couch and there was just a Lazyboy chair in the corner. I offered the chair to our esteemed guest, but she pushed me into it with a smile and promptly sat on my lap.

The guys looked at me, obviously surprised at Kate's openness, but soon shrugged it off and handed us beers. Kate clinked her bottle neck to mine and took a small, dainty sip. I could tell she wasn't a beer girl. "what are we watching?" Kate asked, draping her arm around me like we've been best friends forever.

"The Conjuring," my friend Doug said, raising his eyebrows. "If it's too scary, you might pop Zach's head off," Doug choked. Kate just giggled, but I didn't miss the way her arm got a little more snug. I just hoped she didn't notice the absolute monster growing under her. Kate McNamara was sitting in my lap, looking innocently sinful in overalls and a form-fitting white tank top.

We all settled into the movie, and Kate was more than happy to bullshit with all of us, but she wasn't shy with cuddling hard into my chest and digging her face into the column of my neck during jump scares. I definitely wasn't going to tell her to stop.

When the movie ended, we thought we were going to call it a night. We had some beers in us, we had some pizzas in us, but Kate decided we weren't done. "It's still early. Do you guys want to play a game? I have an empty bottle here...." she said seductively, and I think the three of us guys got hard just at the idea of kissing the fire-haired beauty.

"I've got time," I answered, following Kate down to the floor, and the guys followed. The four of us made a circle, and Kate put the bottle on the floor in the center of us.

"But here's my version... it's like truth or dare and spin the bottle, but only dare." She smirked, watching the looks on our faces as we all got a bit psyched out. "So are you guys in? What happens here, stays here, though...."

"I'm in," Doug said, spinning the bottle first. The bottle pointed at our friend Hugh.

"So what'll it be, Doug? What's he gotta do?" KAte asked, drumming her fingers together.

"Chug it, bitch," Doug ordered Hugh, handing him an unopened beer. Hugh didn't chug it, but he did drink the beer in an amount of time I definitely wouldn't want to. Once done, he let out a tremendous belch that sounded like a roar.

Since it had fallen on Hugh, Hugh spun the bottle and it landed on Kate. Kate smiled, her eyes daring him to make it good. "Kiss me," he said with the smile of a middle schooler playing this game for the first time. Kate just smiled and got onto her hands and knees. She stalked towards him like a tiger and went nose to nose with him. She grabbed his collar and pulled him in close. She captured Hugh's lips with hers and kissed him good. She locked with him for a full thirty seconds and let him go by tugging on his lip with her teeth until she pulled far enough away that she had to let it go.

It was Kate's spin and she really put some umph into it. It fell on me. Kate smiled and beckoned me forward with a finger. I crawled over to her and sat down at her knees. "Take my overalls down," she whispered and licked the shell of my ear. Tonight, we were all her bitches. I did as told, pulling them down one strap and then the other, keeping contact with her beautiful hazel eyes. I pulled the straps down her torso, letting them fall down her side. Now it was my turn.

I spun the bottle and it fell on Doug. I tapped my chin, my eyes moving over the three around me. "Doug, have Kate stand up, and take her overalls the rest of the way down." Doug looked over at Kate, who was already standing up. Kate watched me as Doug pulled her overalls down from her waist, and sank down to his knees as they slid down her alabaster white pins. Kate's eyes were focused on me and her smile was all for me.

Doug's turn was up and he spun it, sighing verbally as it fell on Hugh. Doug smiled, watching Kate. "Hugh, take off Kate's top." It was clear to all of us, especially Kate, that this had become a very rigged game of strip spin the bottle. Kate sat there and smiled, lifting her arms up and waited as Hugh went over to her.

"Sorry, Kate," Hugh frowned and Kate giggled.

"No, you're not," she said in her usual bubbly voice as she was stripped of her white tank-top, being left in matching black bra and panties.

"Should we call it a night, or...." I offered Kate an out. There wasn't much left before this game lost it's PG-13 rating.

"Why should we stop?" Kate asked innocently, her red tendrils falling around her nearly bare shoulders. "Don't rob Hugh of his turn." She smiled and motioned for Hugh to spin.

Hugh sheepishly smiled and let it rip. It landed on me. "Zach, let's make this a little fair. Take your shirt off." I shrugged and easily accomplished my task. I spun the bottle and it fell to Kate. I sighed, feeling bad for the girl who was being bullied the whole game. "Kate, take a drink." It was soft, and she knew I was holding back. Kate took a hell of a swig while she spun, and it fell to me. She smiled wickedly as she finished her beer. She damn near slammed it faster than Hugh.

"Zach, fish your cock out," she challenged, a proud smirk on her face.

"What?" I asked, making sure I heard her right.

"I said take your dick out. If you don't, you lose and I get to choose your punishment," she smiled victoriously. I rolled my eyes and did as she said. I undid my pants and fished out my already semi-hard member. "Good man," she said with a wicked smile.

It was my turn again, and I meant to do her damage after she made me pull myself out in front of the guys. It fell on Doug, and I knew he'd be more than happy to do my dirty work. "Doug, take her panties off," I said with a smirk that matched hers when I pulled out my dick.

"Aye aye," Doug said with a salute. The three of us watched as Kate layed down, propping herself on her arms as Doug approached her. She stuck out one leg and dutifully waited for Doug to pull down her black panties. Doug did as I ordered, and couldn't take his eyes off of the perfectly shaved snatch that was revealed to us men. Doug tossed the garment to me, knowing they were my right. She stayed like that while Doug took his spin.

"Hugh, take off your pants," Doug said, his eyes still on the lithe beauty that we were all enamored with. Hugh did as told shamelessly. We were all rock fucking hard by now. We were running out of cards, and Kate looked like were going to play until there was no deck left.

Hugh spun the bottle and it fell on me. "Zach, take your pants and underwear all the way off." I did my part, and now I was the most naked one in the room, being as I was totally naked now.

It was my turn, and it fell on Doug. "Doug, pants and underwear. Lose them." Now none of us had bottoms. All of our eyes were on Kate and her eyes were going back and forth between our faces and our proudly standing cocks. She was in for a night, and the angelic redhead was turning out to be a bigger slut than we expected. Maybe it was the beer, maybe she just really needed a hard fuck. If she didn't stop the game soon, she would get it.

Doug spun the bottle faster than any of us had so far. It fell on Kate and he smiled like a wolf. "Kate, let's see those tits." Kate sat up, her knees still apart, and without hesitation pulled off her bra. She threw it at me and I happily caught it. None of us missed how she was still seated, but us three were on our feet.

Kate was on her knees, looking around at us, massaging her tits and biting her lip. She reached out with one hand and spun the bottle. She saw it reach me and she smiled. "Come put that big cock in my mouth," she tossed the bottle away as I shuffled over to her, my sword in hand. She opened wide and I slipped my tip right between her lips. She closed around me and sucked hard, her gorgeous eyes looking into mine as she held her hands out for my friends to fill. She jacke them both while I fucked her perfect face, my hands in her hair.

Hugh and Doug massaged a breast each as Kate worked both their poles. They bucked into her hands while I pushed my very tip to the back of her throat. I let her pull her mouth off of me and she took turns blowing and handing us in turn. The three of us were coded in her warm, slimy spit by the time she decided it was going to get real.

"Zach, get on the fucking floor," she nearly barked at me. I did happily, not caring about what she had in mind as long as we kept going. She sat on my face and I didn't have to be told to devour her like a starving animal; taint, pussy and asshole. She rode my face hard as she kept smoking my friends. The only sounds in the room were the moans of the four of us. I happily spread her cheeks, massaged her cute little ass and dug my tongue deep into her minge as she fucked my face.

She came without warning and her hot fluids gushed down my throat and chin. I kept eating, kept drinking her arousal as she kept sucking and tugging on Doug and Hugh. They took their turns fairly, skull fucking the goddess whenever it was their turn, but neither of them tried to hog her. It was true friendship.

After I ate her to her second orgasm, I pulled myself out from under her and let her fall to the floor. I got on top of her, putting my knees on either side of her head. I drove my cock straight down her throat, my balls hitting her chin. I don't know who fulled up her hot little cunt, but someone was fucking her hard, probably giving her carpet burns as her tongue his my hilt. We were driving her now, the three of us in control.

I looked behind me long enough to see that it was Doug filling her pussy straight to his balls, and Hugh with at least one finger up her backdoor. Every hole she had was filled by us, and even if she wanted to, she was powerless at this point to stop us.

I kept fucking her face, her throat. I could see my pillar bulging up and down her throat as I pushed my pelvis into her nose over and over again, my balls absolutely soaked by her saliva that she had no control over. She was gagging all over me and I had no idea how she hadn't thrown up on me, I was going so far. Her body was convulsing endlessly as the three of us destroyed her, and none of us cared. She had asked for this. Kate had volunteered to seduce us and make herself our absolute fuck toy.

Finally, I decided that she had had enough of my dick going through her mouth to her stomach. I pulled out to let her breath and she immediately started coughing and sputtering, her eyes watery and her face, neck, and chest red.

"Fuck!" she groaned as she regained her breath. "Holy shit!" she cried as Hugh and Doug continued to work her bottom half. She kept convulsing, her tummy tight as she got fucked and fingered straight through one orgasm to another. "You guys are going to fucking kill me! Urgh!" she gagged again as I put myself back in, pinning her head to the floor again. I pummeled her throat a second time and I could hear Doug cumming inside of her behind me. When he was done, he pulled out of her and fell back to the couch.

I pulled out of her mouth yet again and told Doug to go around to her mouth. I pulled her up by the hips and I buried myself deep into her warmed up asshole as Doug threw his hips into her mouth. We Eifel Towered the girl hard, see-sawing her on ourselves until Hugh shot his load down her beautiful throat.

Hugh just laid on the floor and Kate elected to keep sucking him as I kept burying myself in her rabbit hole, Doug's cum still dripping out of her peach. I could still hear her moaning around Hugh's still hard cock as I kept slapping my balls against her ass, my hand massaging her cheek and occassionally slapping it while my other hand rubbed her clit vigorously to the point I thought I'd take it off.

I felt her asshole flutter and tighten impossibly so as I kept pounding away. I was started to get tired, and I had no idea how my cock had not exploded at least twice by now. My balls were so fucking tight though.

Finally, I felt my surge coming. I pulled out of her asshole and shot myself all over her cheeks and her once pied already pussy. She made Hugh shoot down her throat a second time, and finally the lot of us were spent.

Doug was on the couch, knocked the fuck out. Hugh was on his back, trying to catch his breath. Kate was in the center of all of us, coded and filled with our night's work. She looked so sleepy but satisfied by what had transpired. I just smiled at her and kissed her foot that I had picked up.

Kate rolled onto her back and rubbed my softening cock with her feet. "I need a shower after that. Care for one more game?"

2. Thanks X42, TheLW, whaywood13, ivanhoe, Expect, Simmo, mikemiami, taranev, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes X42, TheLW, whaywood13, ivanhoe, Expect, Simmo, mikemiami, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey great story hope for sequel

4. Thanks X42, Harbinger thanked for this post
    Likes X42, mikemiami liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn that was hot, Kat and multiple cocks, whats not to love.

6. Thanks X42, Harbinger thanked for this post
    Likes X42, Harbinger, mikemiami liked this post