The Truth Behind Blackpink Success
With Jennie Kim, Jisoo Kim, and appearance by Rose Park and Lisa Manaoban
Written by Alpha17
CODES: M/F, F/F, M/M/F, M/F/F, oral, creampie, exhibition
DISCLAIMER: This story is 100% fiction and did not actually happen. Pure for entertainment value.

I had been working as a bodyguard for a few years when my boss told me about a personal security in Korea. I was hesitant at first until I met the girls I was going to be guarding. I was assigned to work with Blackpink. The four girls were some of the sexiest and most beautiful girls I had ever seen in my life. Rose and Lisa were the two foreigners who I immediately got hard for after seeing them in mini skirts for the first time. Jisoo was the oldest member and the one who spoke the least amount of English. Jennie was the unofficial leader of the group and without a doubt the sexiest. Me and Jennie initially didn't get along too well because the pint sized rapper was very full of herself and it showed in the way that she spoke. After a screaming match one night shortly after the band's debut Jennie and I ended up making out in her room and fucking!

The two of us had been arguing about how she isn't in charge and how no matter how the music videos looked she wasn't actually the leader of the band. While arguing about how she needs to change while we were in each other's faces our lips crashed into each other. The anger had turned into lust and before I knew what was happening I was pulling Jennie deeper into a kiss and feeling up her tight sexy body. The two of us had so much pent up aggression towards each other that we stripped each other and went down on each other while trying to assert dominance. I licked her sexy Korean pussy until she climaxed followed by her using her talented mouth to deepthroat my cock. I was surprised at her lack of a gag reflex but loved the feeling of her taking all 8 inches of my cock into her mouth. After she swallowed my first load I opened her legs and slammed my cock into her tight pussy until I treated her to her first ever creampie. After this incident Jennie and I had become friends with benefits whenever the chance became available.

While sneaking around we had fallen in love with the thrill of it all. After performances we would mess around in her dressing room and while the other girls had solo stages me and Jennie would be fucking. We snuck around for the longest time, which includes concerts, in between interviews and even during their world tour. It was while at Coachella that Jennie and I started to notice a few things about other members of the group. We had always suspected Rose and Lisa of being more than friends but couldn't confirm anything until we were sneaking around in the hotel. We were sneaking Jennie into my room when we passed Rose's room. We were walking past the room being as quiet as we could when we heard Rose moaning. Jennie mentioned she hears this a lot whenever the girls had their own rooms. We were going to keep moving towards my room when we heard Rose moan Lisa's name.

We stopped and listened some more to maker sure we heard correctly when we heard Lisa's voice.

"You like that don't you babe?"

Jennie gently turned the door knob to see if it was unlocked and we were shocked to see Rose and Lisa nude together on the bed with Lisa sticking her ass up in the air while fingering and eating out Rose. Rose had her hand on Lisa's head and the other was rubbing her clit for maximum pleasure. Jennie and I got so turned on seeing this that we quickly continued on our way to my room when we ran into Jisoo. She was coming back to her room even though we were under the belief that Jisoo was in her room sleeping. Jisoo had headed back to the hotel rooms because she wasn't feeling well while the other girls enjoyed the festival. Jisoo pretended that she was coming back from a walk and quietly walked back towards her room. After another night of intense fucking Jennie and I decided we should follow Jisoo on the next night.

I knocked on Jennie's door to let her know I was there and we found a place to hide while waiting for Jisoo to leave her room. We waited near Jisoo's room for so long Jennie got tired of waiting so I had decided while we wait I was going to take advantage of the situation. Jennie and I had been hiding in some bushes near Jisoo's room so I had worked my way around Jennie's waist and dropped her panties down to her knees so I could take her from behind. Jennie took my cock from behind until the only sound you could hear was the sound of her cunt getting railed. It was while fucking Jennie suddenly Jisoo's door opened. Jisoo locked eyes with me and asked what I was doing there and I told her I was just doing a perimeter check. Luckily she could only see from the chest up otherwise she would have seen Jennie bent over with my cock deep inside of her. After talking for a minute (all while I remain inside Jennie) Jisoo was going on another "walk" so she excused herself.

I pulled out of Jennie so that we could follow her. Before I could put my cock away Jennie licked my cock clean. We followed Jisoo and were surprised to see her meet up with one of the producers for Coachella, Carl, and the tour manager for Blackpink, Kevin. We followed the three of them to one of the hotels spa's. They had reserved the spa for just the three of them. After waiting a few minutes we snuck into the spa to see what was going on. Carl was sitting on the edge of the hot tub while Kevin was walking with Jisoo. She was wearing a white bathrobe that matched with the two men. The men mentioned how the handjobs from the night before were a start, tonight was going to be the real payment.

The men removed their bathrobes to reveal their hard cock while Jisoo removed her bathroom to reveal her fully naked body. Carl spoke about how happy he is that Jisoo took the offer. Blackpink gets to perform at Coachella and he gets to fuck Jisoo. Kevin mentioned how since he set up the deal he also wanted in on the action. Kevin lead Jisoo over to Carl while feeling up her body. Jisoo dropped to her knees and took his cock into her hand and stroked it. She said that she can take this as long as the other members never find out. She slowly started to lick his cock before she took the head of his dick into her mouth. Jennie looked at me in disbelief but also from our position behind a pillar she could feel my cock pressing against her ass.

While Jisoo continued to orally pleasure Carl, Kevin had positioned himself behind her and slammed his cock into her from behind. While the two men spit roasted her, Jisoo thought about how this isn't the first time she's been used for sex to advance her career. Almost any commercial she had or drama that she appeared in usually started with her letting one of the producers sexually use her. Kevin's cock wasn't especially big but he slammed inside of her before she had gotten the chance to get wet. After fucking like this for about 20 minutes the switched positions with Jisoo straddling Carl to ride him while Kevin the juices on his cock as lube to enter Jisoo from behind.

Jennie and I watched as Jisoo was double penetrated and appeared to be loving it. She rode their cocks and took turns making out with the two men as she felt their climaxes coming. Jennie and I had gotten so turned on watching Jisoo get fucked that I had spun Jennie around and wad now fucking her up against the pillar we were hiding behind. Carl and Kevin climaxed inside of Jisoo at the same time earning a climax of her own while Jennie and I fucked no longer caring if they caught us. I filled Jennie's pussy while she let out a moan so loud which attracted the attention of Jisoo and her two lovers. We looked towards each other and silently nodded that none of what was seen in the spa can ever be spoken about.

I took Jennie and Jisoo back to the hotel in silence until the girls started talking to each other in Korean. As we got to Jisoo's room and I started to say good bye Jennie grabbed me and told me to wait. She and Jisoo both decided they weren't done yet and wanted to try a different kind of threesome. The two As If It's Your Last singers lead me into the bedroom while we continued the best night ever which could only be described as a perfect dream.