List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Mile High" with Rosie Park

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Mile High" with Rosie Park

Mile High
    with Rosie Park
    Written by alpha17
    Codes: MF, drinking, blowjob, cowgirl, fingering, creampie
    Disclaimer: This story is 100% fiction and is for entertainment purposes only

My name is Jason and I've been traveling around the world taking photographs for a client. I was hired by a wealthy man who wants to have nature pictures around his house. I had just finished my tour around Korea when I was told to head to Beijing. The flight was booked first class which meant I was going to be treated to a bed for the flight even though the flight is only about two hours.

I got to the airport when hundreds of paparazzi were waiting. Apparently a K-pop star was going to be on the same plane. As a photographer I always hated dealing with people who just wanted to get pics of celebrities for their tabloids. I went to the first class waiting area where they served champagne. I was sitting on the red couch and using my tablet to look through my pictures when suddenly a blonde long legged girl sat down next to me.

I looked over at the blonde and I was shocked to see Rose of the super popular girl group BLACKPINK sitting next to me. I looked up and saw that I was staring at the backs of a bunch of security guards. I looked over to see Rose looking at me and with this look like she had just done something wrong. I couldn't help but notice how sexy she looked in her long sleeved black shirt and pink mini skirt that showed off her long sexy legs.

"Hey. I'm Rose. Sorry about all the paparazzi that was on your way earlier. I saw them being in the way but I wasn't able to tell them to not be rude." She said in her Australian accent.

"I know who you are. It's nice to meet you I'm Jason" I said.

We sat there talking for a few minutes and shared a bottle of champagne. After a few minutes of getting to know each other we talked about where we were placed on the plane and spots were right across from each other on the plane. We boarded the plane and immediately after take-off there was a knocking on the closed divider.

"Come in!" I called out assuming it was the stewardess.

"Hey you mind if I stay in here with you for a bit?" Rose said standing in the doorway.

"Sure come on in" I said before realizing I wasn't wearing and shoes or a shirt because I had taken them off the get comfortable.

I went to put my shirt back on but Rose stopped me.

"You don't have to do that just because I'm here. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable just on my account."

"Alright" I chuckled as I tossed my shirt onto the chair.

I slid over on the bed to make room for Rose to sit. She kicked off her shoes and layed down on the bed next to me. I couldn't help but looks up and down her long hairless legs.

"What are you watching?" she asked as she gestured to the movie I was watching.

"Harry Potter" I told her.

"I love Harry Potter!" She said as she slid closer to me.

I asked if she wanted more champagne which she nodded yes to.

We clinked out glasses together when Rose suddenly blushed. I asked her what she was blushing about when she pointed to the large bulge in my pants.

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry!" I said trying to hide my boner.

"It's okay there's no need to hide it and judging from the size I doubt you have anything to be embarrassed about." She said.

"If you promise not to tell anyone I'll tell you a secret."

I nodded in agreement while still embarrassed that my dick was still hard.

"Champagne makes me horny." Rose said while finishing her glass.

"Although I've been pretty horny for a while anyway."

I looked at her surprised she just blatantly said that.

"It's something that not even the other members in my group other than Lisa knows but my last sexual experience was with Lisa. She caught my fingering myself on my bed and decided to help me out. She fingered me and licked my pussy until I finally came." She said.

If I wasn't hard before I was now. The image of Rose laying on her bed with Lisa in between her legs eating out her pussy and knuckle deep inside her gave me such a hard on.

Rose had gotten even closer to me when she grabbed my hard cock in my pants and planted her lips on mine. We made out while she stroked me through my pants. I put my hand on her thigh and slowly slid it under her skirt feeling her soaking wet thong. I slid her thong to the side and curled my finger into her hairless cunt.

Our tongues explored each other's mouths while I explored her tight Asian pussy. I slid a second digit into her pussy which earned a deep moan from the singer. Rose was about to cum when she pulled my hand out from under her skirt. Without hesitation she took my fingers that were wet from her snatch and sucked them into her mouth her tongue making sure to get every last drop.

She got off the bed and stood up. She reached under her skirt and bend over at the waist to remove her black thong. She threw it on the floor and climbed back onto the bed. She pulled my pants down and off leaving me completely naked. My hard as steel 7 inch cock was now pointed straight upwards. Rose didn't shy away and pulled her hair to one side and took half my length into her throat.

She bobbed her head up and down my length until she was deep throating my cock. I put my hand on the back of her head and began to lightly fuck the Australian born singer's throat. She used her hand to play with my balls and used her free hand to reach under her skirt to play with her pussy. I told Rose I was about to cum which didn't slow her down at all. A minute later I was blowing my load into the back of her throat while looking into her eyes.

Before I could even recover from my orgasm Rose had pushed me back onto the bed and was straddling my lap. She stroked my cock back to life and removed her shirt and black bra revealing her perky tits and pink nipples to me. She reached back and aimed my cock at her entrance and impaled herself on my rod. She moaned loudly as my cock entered her incredibly tight pussy. She had the tightest pussy I had ever felt in my life.

Rose leaned back and rode my cock while I took her nipple into my mouth and grabbed her ass. I slammed her down on my cock which caused Rose to finally cum.

Before she could come down from her climax I rolled us over so Rose was on her back. I pulled out of her pussy and quickly pulled over mini skirt leaving her as naked as I was. I took a second to admire her naked body when I noticed that my camera was sitting on the table and was recording. I laughed to myself before placing my hands on her hips and slamming my cock back into her all the way to the hilt.

I fucked her hard and fast while she twisted her nipples and moaned for me to not stop when suddenly Rose squirted. I was shocked but didn't stop thrusting when I felt my own climax coming. I fucked her hard and when I felt it coming I slammed as deep into Rose's pussy as I could go and unloaded the biggest load of cum into her pussy. She moaned as she felt my cum hit the walls of her pussy and finally laid back on the bed exhausted.

The stewardess suddenly opened the partition to see Rose and me naked and making out. She said that we both had to get to our seats so we can put on our seat belts as we're going to be landing soon. The stewardess gave me a dirty looks before heading towards the back of the plane. We got dressed and she gave me one last long kiss and with a quick squeeze to me cock she went back to her seat.

After we landed Rose slipped me her number and told her to call her if I'm ever in Korea before went our separate ways. I headed towards the baggage claim while she headed towards the camera flashes of paparazzi. I smirked to myself knowing that there were going to be hundreds of pictures of her online with my load swirling around inside her and that I now had about 2 hours of footage of me fucking Rose.

2. Thanks Sorale21, Expect, TheLW, TPG, taranev thanked for this post
    Likes Sorale21, Expect, TheLW, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I just realized I used the codes format from a harbinger story and didn't take his name off and put mine lol sorry about that

4. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

haha fixed.