Amateur Security III
with Yvonne Strahovski
by Harbinger
Tags: Shower, mast, oral, fingering, rough fuck, anal, deepthroat.
Disclaimer: This story is 100% fiction and is for entertainment only.

I show up to work thinking it's going to be my basic shift at the club. I want it to be. I've been dealing with some bullshit lately and I just want a quiet, small shift. I haven't heard of anything crazy going on in town, so that makes me happy.

I clock in and head upstairs to help put the tables away from the dining service. Big Mike, the head of security is at the bar with a tall blonde girl in kickass shape. I think she's his newest flavor of the month. They both turn around and I see that it's not his flavor of the month; it's Yvonne Strahovski. I'm more than familiar with her work. I don't know what the fuck she's doing here, with a security shirt on no less.

"Wayne, got a second?" Mike asks, he and Strahovski coming over.

"Tables? Let's do it." I go for the closest hardwood near me. Yvonne goes to the other end of the table instead of Mike. I look at her quizzically and she just smiles as we turn the table over on its side and kick the legs in before loading it onto the wheeled cart.

"So uh, Mike, what'd you want to talk with me about?"

"So this is Yvonne," he starts off like I don't fucking know.

"Yvonne, I'm Wayne," I tell her, professionally offering my hand. I'm still hoping to be told what's going on.

"Hi Wayne. I'll be shadowing you tonight if that's alright," she says with her trademark smile. I just blink a couple of times before turning to Mike.

"What?" I ask, wondering why he's trying to piss me off already.

"She's studying for a role she can't talk too much about, but she wanted to character study a bouncer, so I figured who better than you," he explains.

"Anyone. Literally anyone else." I turn to Yvonne, "Ms. Strahovski, it's nothing personal, but I'd prefer not. I'd just like to do my job and go home tonight. No extra anything. There'll be others here, bigger guys you can tag with."

"Wayne, you're our smallest bouncer, but you always find the most trouble and you're the best fighter we have," Mike explains.

"It's my job to try to keep people out of trouble, not to put Yvonne Strahovski in danger," I argue.

"I already signed a waiver, and I can handle myself. I promise you won't even know I'm here." I watch her for a moment, but I know I can't do anything about it. I'm not the boss, and if she's signed a waiver, I'm sure she's got some kind of money going to the owner for this, not to mention the word of mouth she'll probably spread. We've gotten a few visitors since we started our wall of famous people, including Olivia Holt, Natalie Alyn Lind, and Brie Larson. I haven't told anyone, but I've fucked them all so far. Yvonne will be on the first list.

"Grab a radio, I guess," I say as my way of submitting but also taking some kind of control. She follows me to the back and I show her where the radios are, and how they work. I readjust my Mass Effect N7 hat and we head back out to the floor as the first few people come up the stairs. Yvonne puts her hair in a tight ponytail and we're both ready for the night.

"The Saturday night crowd is the most packed our house gets, and it can get pretty wild in this college town. It's club night, and we have a live DJ that's pretty good. We're the only club for about a hundred miles, so we don't really have a lot of competition," I explain as we lean on the far end of the bar on a quiet corner. The crowds are noticing Yvonne. Some know her screen work, and others can't help but notice her body. They see me right next to her, and none of them have the balls to approach her, or at least not without liquid courage.

The night starts picking up quick and more and more bodies start packing both levels, and alcohol starts flowing. "It's so cramped in here!" Yvonne shouts over the voices and the music.

"Yeah, and it's only 11:30!" I yell back. "Let's do a round of the floor," I tap her shoulder and she follows me as we do a patrol. We look for bottles, cans and glasses that aren't from our own bar. We make sure no one is doing anything too grotesque, making sure everyone's clothes are still on, that sort of thing. I check the men's bathrooms and Yvonne checks the women's to make sure no one has thrown up where they shouldn't or that no one is fucking in a stall.

We meet outside the bathroom and Yvonne has a short college girl by the back of her shirt. "Let you go, you giant bitch!" the girl screams, trying to push off the fit blonde.

"Caught her sitting on the counter next to the sink, two fingers deep in herself. I could be wrong but I think she's high," Yvonne says, all business. I have to give it to the actres, she's being really calm about it.

"I think she was doing blow in our bathroom. I can see a little bit on her nostril. Just a tiny little bit. Let's throw her the fuck out."

"Wait, no! I need to meet someone here!" the offender complains.

"Who? Your dealer?" Yvonne asks with a chuckle. "Let's go, kid." Yvonne tugs the younger girl along and we clear through the crowd, down the stairs and to the front door. "George, she's not coming back in. Ever," I tell the guy checking IDs and faces. "Banned for life." And like that, I hold open the door while Yvonne firmly but not too hard, pushes her out.

"We're not cops. It's not our job to catch her dealer or turn her into the cops. We're club security, which means it's our jobs to keep this place clean. We have her face and cameras, so we can ban her and call the other bars to let them know about her snow problem," I explain to Yvonne as we head back up the stairs.

As soon as we're back on the main floor, there's a ton of noise coming from the center of the floor. I can tell by the crowd that it's a fight. "Stay here!" I order and throw myself at the blob of backs and limbs. I start pulling people out of my way and worming my way forward. I start trying to push people back as the fight starts getting larger.

People are pushing and getting pushed, knocking into others, the fight starting to spread like fire. The lights come up and the music stops. The DJ on the mic hollars for everyone to clear out. Some people start heading for the door, but others stay. George from downstairs, and Yvonne, start trying to lead out stragglers as me and the other guys break up the fight.

The DJ has made it known that he's called the cops at this point, so onlookers start to disperse. We're down to the instigators, the actual fighters, when I hear Yvonne calling for me.

"Wayne! Get over here!" It's genuine panic in her fading Aussie accent. I make my way out of the circle and to the mostly open floor. And and Yvonne are trying to push a herd of about eight college kids out the door. I start pushing with George and Yvonne, and we manage to move everyone out.

George locks the door and I head upstairs to find the cops have been let in through the back, the door that releases into the top street instead of onto downtown.

The cops make quick work of rounding up the ones we actually detained, the ones we could, if we wanted to, press assault charges on.

After cops clear out with the statements they need, it's just bar staff and security. Yvonne is explaining to a bartender how she got a got a beer dumped on her head, and that some asshole in the noise of things, tore her shirt, but just at the left shoulder.

"Yvonne, it's been a hell of a night. Let me get you to your hotel so you can shower," I offer, but I don't imply a damn thing.

"Yeah, I like that idea," Yvonne scowls. This mother of one isn't used to getting beer dumped on her and having her clothes pulled at by drunk assholes.

We say goodbye to the crew and head out. As soon as we get into my truck, I ask, "So where am I taking you?"

Yvonne sighs and puts her head against the window. "Can I shower at your place? I don't want to take this walk of shame through my hotel."

"That's understandable," I nod in agreement and we take off.

The ride to my place is completely quiet. I look over to Yvonne occasionally and she looks pissed. Not at me, just at the situation I'm sure. She's covered in beer and her shirt is ripped from neck to the top of her bra.

"I'm sorry tonight was more than you bargained for," I say, meaning it.

"You were against it in the first place," she shrugs as we pull into the driveway of my apartment.

"That doesn't mean I wanted you to get dowsed in beer and have your shirt damn near ripped off," I tell her as we get out of my car.

We walk to my little apartment and she sighs, "I did literally sign up for it. I guess I'm just happy it didn't get worse." I don't have to ask what she means.

"You'll feel better after a shower, when you're in warm, dry clothes," I say with a smile, and she smiles a little herself.

"Oh, bummer," she says, now frowning. "I don't have anything for clean clothes."

"You'll be swimming, but I have some sweats and a t-shirt you can wear. They'll be giant on you, but they'll be comfy and not smell like old beer."

"Do you have hot chocolate, too?" Yvonne asks jokingly with big blue doe eyes and her hands under chin like the perfect look of innocence.

"You joke, but that can be arranged, I tell the Hand Maids Tale star as we enter my house and I flip the lights on. "Pardon my mess," I say without giving too big of a shit.

"It's honestly not as messy as I expected," she says, taking in the books and random bottles strewn about. There's a shirt laying here or there, and a single plate on my living room coffee table, but there's nothing obscene. "Pretty nice place, actually," she comments as she kicks off her shoes and sheds her leather jacket, hanging it on the hooks by the door. "So about that shower and clothes...."

I wave for her to follow me, and I lead her to the bathroom and tell her to stay put while I grab her sweatpants and a tank top. By the time I get back, she's already stripped herself down her black bra and panties. I stop in the doorway and she just smiles coyly.

"I really wanted to get out of those clothes," she says shyly. "Thanks," she smiles as she takes the clothes. I turn to leave without looking, but Yvonne grabs my arm and I turn back to face her. "And thanks," she whispers in my ear and kisses my cheek. A panty-clad Yvonne Strahovski just took my breathe away with a whisper and a little peck on the cheek?

"Don't mention it," I say and kiss her forehead in response to her harmless kiss. I make my exit, closing the door behind me.

I stand outside the door, listening to silence, a tiny bit of shuffling. I hear the curtain move. Water starts. I'm at full fucking staff in my jeans and I want to feel bad, but I just fucking can't. All I can picture is what Yvonne looks like right now, naked as all with hot water running through her blonde hair and rivulets of water dripping down that tight, fit body. I want to feel her warm, wet skin under my hands. I want to taste her breathes and feel her heat on my thigh as I press her into the shower wall.

"Wayne?" Yvonne's voice calls and I think she knows I'm listening. "If you're not busy, can you come here for a second?" She's calling out like I could be in a different part of the apartment. I wait a moment and then knock.

"What's up?" I ask like I haven't been there the whole time.

"Can you come in here, please?" I open the door as she asked, and when I do, she pulls open the curtain and I'm staring at the Yvonne that I was just dreaming about moments ago. "You can't shower with your clothes on, Wayne," she tells me with a giggle, and I don't need to be told twice. I strip down with Yvonne's eyes on me the whole time, and she's not shy at all about pawing at her own pussy, two fingers in with her thumb working her clit.

Her moans drive me crazy, and the way her back is pressed to the wall and she's bucking into her own hand is just... FUCK! I can't get in there fast enough. As soon as I'm out of my last sock, I'm in there with her, under the spray, sucking and licking on her neck as she continues to fingerbang herself.

I let her work herself the way she likes, and I reach my arms around her so I can play with her tight ass. I squeeze and pull her cheeks in my hands as she continues to moan, her free hand scraping my back with her fingernails. "Fuck, Wayne. Oh my God, you're mouth!" Yvonne groans as she tries to move her head, but I just move down to her collar bone, taking advantage of the exposed flesh. "I'm just thinking about your rock hard horse cock while I get myself ready for you!"

I'm in heaven, hearing Yvonne spill out everything that rolls into her beautiful brain as I tease her asshole with my finger, my mouth working down her perfect skin, inevitably coming to her ample tits. I nibble the top of one while fulling cupping the other. One of her hands is in my hair, the other rapidly working her hot cunny, making sweet sloshing sounds from her wetness.

I circle her areola with my tongue before lapping at her nipple itself. Her moans increase as I suck on her tits, moving back and forth between them, worshipping them. She's mostly distracted by my boob play when I slip my finger into her asshole. She jumps a little, but settles back into the moment, letting me know she's okay with this escalation.

"You're body is perfect," I tell the seasoned actress, her pebbled, excited nipple still between my lips. After I've had my fun with her mounds, I start kissing and tongue lavishing my way down her sculpted core. I use one hand to push her back against the wall again while adding a second finger to probe her backdoor. "But what I really want to taste," I say as I pick her leg up and put it over my shoulder, "is this sweet Australian cookie."

Yvonne takes her hand away from her waiting clam and bites her finger seductively, holding her breath while I move my face into position. She inhales again as my tongue first taps her clit. I lick her slowly, rotating my pink muscle into folds, getting as much of her moistness and unique flavor as I can. She moans and tugs onto my hair as she gets used to me between her legs, my fingers still working and spreading her ass.

"How's it taste down there? Everything you hoped for?" she asks, her breathing coming in shaky. "Your tongue feels amazing."

"It's everything and more," I growl as I spread her lips open wider with my free hand. I spear my tongue deep into her cleft and start moving my fingers in her ass at a quicker pace. Yvonne is at my mercy, leaning back against the wall as I dominate both her lower holes. One leg is on the floor of the tub and the other is wrapped around my head, pinning my face between her legs.

"Goddamn, Wayne!" Yvonne is shaking fiercely above me. I can feel her tight pussy pulsing over my tongue. Her breath is sharp and erratic. I can tell she's going to come soon. I slide my fingers out of her ass and aggressively work her clit while my tongue continues to dig and lap inside her. "Jesus Christ! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! FUCK!" Yvonne cries out slapping the shower wall with her hand as she comes undone. Her cum slides down my hand, into my mouth and down my chin as she quivers and cries out above me, still biting her finger.

I pull my tongue out of her pocket and slowly lick her, widened asshole to clit, working her down from her orgasm, my fingers circling but not going back into her asshole. I stand up and push her fully against the wall. I kiss her hard, snaking my flavored tongue into her mouth and plunder every inch of it as she doesn't try to fight it. I suck her tongue into my mouth, making her taste herself on me. I kiss her good and hard until she starts coming to her senses again.

"Let's get you out of here," I whisper as I turn the water off. I take her hand and she braces herself on the bathroom wall outside of the shower. I dry her hair for her but leave her body alone. I take her hand again and lead her out of the bathroom.

"Where are we going?" Yvonne asks, starting to find her voice again. "I'm still wet." I bring her into the kitchen and almost effortlessly pick her up and sit her on my kitchen counter. Before she can ask any questions, I capture her mouth in another hot kiss. This time she does fight back, our tongues running together and swirling, moving back and forth between chasms.

While Yvonne's lost in the kiss, her arms around my neck, I return my hand to her pussy. I slide my fingers right in and she gasps into my mouth. I slide another finger back into her ass. She's leaning back and holding onto me, barely on the counter. When we both need to breathe, I let her go and press her down onto the counter. Her legs and ass are hanging down, wide open for me.

I grab her legs and wrap them around me. I take myself in hand rub my head around her lips, getting myself amply wet.

"Oh for fuck's sake!" Yvonne begs, both of her hands raking through her luscious blonde hair. "Please just give it to... ah! Ah! YES!" she cries as I drive hard into her twat, pounding the shit out of her. I can't believe the sight in front of me; my cock sliding in and out of her shaved peach, her tits jiggling with every thrust. "Oh my God, Wayne! Fuck are you big!" she calls, blowing my ego sky high as I destroy her pussy.

Yvonne braces herself on her elbows and watches me slide in and out of her over and over. Her head falls back occasionally as she chants "oh fuck," "Wayne! Wayne!" "goddamn, that cock!" I love every moment of my dominating her. Eventually, I need to change the game. I remember all the work I did on her ass, and I can't let that go to waste.

I pull out of Strahovski and she immediately makes to complain about the lack of cock in her, but I act fast. I pull her off the counter and spin her around, pushing her down onto the warm, but sweat covered countertop. I kicked her legs apart and slowly worked my way into her tightest hole. She moaned lowly, gritting her white teeth and grabbing the olip of the counter.

"Oh shit! Of shit!" she cries out as I work my way straight to my balls tap her thigh. I slowly pull back out, right to the tip before working my way back in. I feel her sphincter start to loosen as she gets used to my length and girth. "You feel so fucking big back there, oh my God!" Yvonne mewls as I start to work a pace. She starts humping back into me, her building sweat making it easy for her to slide back and forth on the counter.

I smack her plump ass with every other thrust, starting to leave a mark there, but it'll be gone before her husband can see it. She squeals with each one, and she can't see the devilish smile on my face as I pound her hole as hard as I can. I bend over her, humping her senseless like a dog. I nibble on her sides and lick and suck on her back as she starts to lose her sense, her fingernails digging into my thighs.

Finally, my balls have had to much and I'm only moments from losing everything inside me. I pull out of her again, but this time I push her down onto her knees and press her into the cupboard. I grab her hair in my hand and jam my cock straight down her throat. I mercilessly skull fuck her, her nails biting into my ass this time as I force her to deepthroat me.

Yvonne gags and leaks spit all over me as I wreck her pretty face. I'm not down her throat long before I pull out of her one last time and blast my cream cannon all over her spit coated face, tears rolling down her famous cheeks. I jerk myself hard until I'm completely out of ammo. She starts to slide down the cupboard towards the floor, but I pick her up in my arms and carry her to bed, my stil erect penis just brushing her ass.

I lay her down on my bed. I take a second to drink in the sweat covered goddess, some drops of water from the shower still clinging to her sun kissed skin. She's breathing heavily and cursing lightly, my semen still on her face. I take a tissue from beside my bed and gently dab her face clean. I can tell she's out for the night, and I satisfy myself by licking her body free of any shower drops.

"You're so rough," she whispers, her hands in her hair again, "but I'll never forget it. I think I got enough for my research, too."