Claim Your Girl For MARCH 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: The Companion VII with Michelle Mylett

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction The Companion VII with Michelle Mylett

The Companion VII
    with Michelle Mylett
    by Harbinger
    Tags: M/F, massage, voyeur, oral, rimming, bj, 69, slow fuck, creampie.
    Disclaimer: This story is 100% fiction and is for entertainment purposes only.

It's been a while since I've had a bite at my free-lance, do whatever I'm asked business. My last job was Katherine McNamara and Katy Cassidy. It was a hell of a gig, but I've been really bored since.

I was kicking back on in my recliner with a beer when I got a call, making me pause the latest season of Canadian comedy, Letterkenny, on Hulu. "This is Ben," I answered, letting anyone looking for me know who I was, whether it was for business or personal.

"Ben the Companion, right?" I knew that smooth sultry voice on the other line. She was paused and on my screen. It was Michelle Mylett, the actress who plays Katy on the show. "You there?" she asks, because it took me a second to come back to life.

"Yeah, sorry. What can I help you with?" I ask, coming back to reality.

"I'm Michelle, and I was hoping to hire your services for a while? Do you have a passport?"

"Uh, yeah. Why?" I haven't been out of the country in a while, but I keep my paperwork up to date. I've been hoping to go to Australia soon.

"I'm involved in filming a TV show, and I could use a hand on set." She's in the process of filming season eight of her niche but beloved TV show.

"I'm going to need some details, but I can be under your employ soon enough," I tell her assuringly and grab a pad and paper. I'm just psyched that I get to fly to Canada and hang out on set of my favorite comedy show! I'd be shocked if I didn't get to meet Jared Keeso, too.

I pack my bags and get a restless night sleep. The day day comes real quick and I head off to the airport, going straight for Ontario.

The flight is completely unremarkable and not too long. It's my first time in Canada and I really want to hit a Tim Horton's, but once I get the chance to take my phone off airplane mode, I have a text from Ms. Mylett, letting me know she's at baggage claim to come grab me. I'm shocked to find out she's here to get me herself instead of letting me navigate the wild North by myself.

I get to baggage in record time and find Michelle next to the carrousel with my duffel bag at her feet. I lock eyes with her and wave. She blesses me with a gorgeous smile and waves, coming up onto her toes for just a second. She's wearing painted-skinny jeans and a collared black and white striped blouse. She's not what I expected off-set, but I'm not disappointed.

"You're Ben?" Michelle asks, holding out her dainty hand.

"I am," I respond, shaking her hand gently. "It's nice to meet you, Ms. Mylett."

"Michelle, please," she smiles as I pick up my bag and walk out of the airport with her at my side. I'm trying not to bump into people as I walk with her, but I can't keep my eyes off of this real life angel, either. Her hair is silk. She's so feminine and petite, but so strong and confident at the same time. I feel like I just want to wrap her up in a blanket, sit her on my lap, and keep her safe.

We get to her car and she opens the trunk for me to lay my bag down. I get into the passenger seat, and I'm not surprised by how prestine the inside of her car is. She drives us to set, and we keep stealing glances at each other as we go. I think she keeps glancing at me because she feels my eyes on her. I can't stop peeking at her perfect jaw, her cute shiny lips, and those sharp, seductive brown eyes.

"Do you want to stop for coffee quick?" she asks as we see an exit for Tim Horton's. It's almost like she can read my mind. If she can, she knows how hot I think she is. She probably knows that anyway, because I can't hide how many glances I'm stealing.

"I'd love to. It'd help me stay up from the flight." Just mentioning the flight makes me yawn and she giggles, an absolutely adorable sound. She shocks me again by paying for the both of us. She didn't even let me try to offer. She tapped her cup to mine before we each take a sip, another thing about her I find absolutely endearing. After coffee, we make it to set in no time.

We park in a lot next to a bunch of trailers. It's kind of like a trailer park, but they're really nice trailers and organized like a gated community and not a meth ranch. We got out of her car and I grab my bag. I follow her through the maze of set hands and actors' trailers until we come to one with a wooden sign on the door, reading "M Mylett."

"Well this is us," she says with a smile and a shrug, her thumbs in her pockets.

"Us?" I ask, more than surprised.

"You never even asked what the specifics of what I needed you for are...." she says shyly, digging her heels into the grass. "I've been having some personal issues lately. I've been really depressed and anxious lately. I just... I need someone to come back to at the end of shooting, just someone to talk to on my breaks. Jared and the guys are great, but I don't want to put my problems on them, y'know?"

I stand there, completely lost for words. It's the saddest, most earnest thing I've ever been hired for, and I want to wrap her in a tight hug. I want to crush her tiny little frame in my arms. She plays such a commanding, in charge character on screen, I never really took into account how she might actually be in person. She's so sweet and friendly, but quietly going through screen anxiety.

"I understand," I tell her taking her hand. It's nothing aggressive or too much of a play, just me letting her know that I respect her for being open with me. "Is there a couch or something?" I ask as we step in.

"No. If you're comfortable with it, I figure we could just wear pajamas and share the bed," she explains as I look around her temporary home. For a trailer, it's super homey and spacious. It looks like a Mylett museum on wheels. "Make yourself at home. I know you're just here for a week, but I want you to be comfortable." She takes my bag and brings it to her bed, gently laying it at the foot.

I sit down at the small dining table in the kitchenette that can sit maybe three persons.

"Are you hungry?" Michelle asks me, making her way to the fridge. "I don't have a lot. Or maybe we can head to town and find a bite?" I can tell by her enthusiasm that she's hungry. She also might be trying to change the subject.

"We can do whatever you'd like," I tell her calmly. "I'm here for you, remember?"

She laughs a little, but then pouts adorably and slumps her shoulders. "Please don't make me choose. I want you to have a real nice first day." This girl melts my heart.

"Would you like to go out to eat?" I ask, standing up and offering my hand. She smiles, pushes a locke of perfect brunette hair behind her ear and takes my hand. "You got coffee, so this is on me."

After a delightful little dinner at a casual sit-down place, we head back to the set trailer park. It's getting late, so we head straight in. She lays down on the bed and I sit on the foot as she finds something for us to watch. Without being asked, I take a leap and give her an unassuming foot rub. My entire job is to keep her cool and relaxed after all.

It's not long before Michelle falls asleep and I settle down next to her. We're both fully dressed, so even if someone came in unannounced, it'd be nothing scandalous to her.

I wake up the next morning and Michelle's already long gone. I find a note on the inside of the door, Ben, left to work. Feel free to eat whatever, shower and come find me. The pass on the table lets you get pretty much anywhere on set. Mich. :)

I smile at the note, and do as instructed. It's easy enough to find Michelle, who is already on her first break. She's talking with Jared and Nathan. She sees me, excuses herself and jogs over to me.

"Morning, Ben. Glad you came out," she has softly like I'm so kind of big secret. I might be a big secret.

"Of course. It's my job to tag along and make sure you're feeling okay," I explain, rubbing her shoulders like it's a little pep talk. And just like that, she has to to run back to work.

The day goes by like that; Michelle owning her character on camera, but then coming to me during breaks just to chat or for me to tell her she's doing fine. I can tell by looking at her that she's really stressed.

We hit lunch time, which comes with an hour break in shooting around here. Michelle doesn't head back to her trailer but falls into one of the set chairs on the porch her character's house.

"You okay, champ?" I ask earnestly, sitting on the arm of the chair. I start out scratching her head, playing with her unbelievably soft hair. She sighs and turns into my touch, so I lean in and rub her temples gently. She moans and though she doesn't mean it to be, it hits me as so sensual.

"I don't know if it's just in my head, or if I'm actually delivering my role as poorly as I think," she admits her thoughts. "I've been doin this role for four years, but I feel out of it this season."

"Michelle, you're killing it," I tell her with a laugh. "You're as cute, badass, and hilarious as you are every season. It's super cool to watch you do your thing," I say, working the base of her slender neck, her head lulling at my hands' commands. She doesn't say anything more. She sits there, humming ang ooing.

"You're so sweet," Michelle mumbles, placing her hand on my wrist as I massage her shoulders and upper arms. "And this is so relaxing," she says as her brown doe eyes slowly close. I get absorbed into the friendly massage and my hands start moldering every bit of warm, exposed flesh they reach.

I close my own eyes and focus on Michelle's sexy responses and let her body guide me. Before I know what's going on, my hands brush the top of her signature white tank top. She continues to subject herself to my touch, and she slinks a little deeper into the giant lounging chair that accentuates how petite and fragile this little beauty really is. Her hand on my wrist doesn't stop me from brushing my fingers below the cotton top, allowing me to tease her soft breasts.

"Do you want me to stop?" I ask, whispering into her ear.

"No, it's okay," Michelle answers back, completely relaxed and comfortable. "I still have an hour before lunch is over and this part of the set isn't going to be shot again until tomorrow," she explains, assuring me that we're totally safe for whatever we do. To further move me along, she slips her arms out of her tank top and pushes it down her lithe frame to her hips. I'm more than happy to play with her breasts over her black bra.

Without any hesitation, Michelle unclasps her bra and places it by her feet. I massage her bare breasts, and love the feel of them. They're small, perfectly fitting in my hand. They're petite, soft, and perky, so feminine and adorable to me. I work her little mounds and tweak her hardening nipples gently between my fingers. Without letting go of her nubile mounds, I work my way to sit next to her waxed pins. I lean in and kiss her ever so languidly.

She snakes her tongue out of her perfect pink lips and traces it with mine. We don't battle so much, but entwine and follow each other's tongues into each other's mouths as I continue to play with her boobs. As soon as she needs to come up for air, I let go of her mouth and kiss my way down to her brown peaks. I trace her areolas in turn with my tongue before pressing the flat against the tip of her nipples. I suckle her breasts gently, kissing my way between them.

I'm going at such a pace that she lays there perfectly calm, her arms at her side like it's part of the massage. She doesn't buck or try to interact. She just lays there and enjoys my tiny ministrations on her breasts. I take more than my fair time lavishing on her breasts and upper belly, getting them shiny with my saliva. I slowly work my way lower with my mouth, tongue and lip worshipping every inch of exposed skin I can find while my hands continue to work her chest.

I dip my tongue into her belly button and circle the little nub a few times before continuing my way south along the plain of her torso until I'm nipping at the top of her jean shorts. Michelle slowly unbuttons and unzips them herself. She lifts her hips and pulls them down to her knees. I let go of her tits just long enough to pull them all the way off, over the boots she's still wearing.My hands go to her hips instead of back to her breasts where they were. Her hands take over there, to massage herself and play with her own nipples like I'm sure only she can.

"How inclusive do you want your relaxation massage to be?" I ask as I kiss the waistband of her black panties. "Should we stop here, or do we want a full body?" I continue the gimmick as I go as far as licking her underwear clad pussy with the laziest of tongue strokes.

"Let's go all in. I could use a real stress reliever," she tells me with the most seductive tone to her voice and a gleam in her chocolate brown eyes to match. I pull her panties aside to reveal the cutest little snatch I've ever seen with the lightest smattering brunette of pubes on her mound. Just like the rest of her, even her cunt is adorable and should be treated with the utmost care.

Michelle sighs quietly as I press my tongue to her pussy lips for the first time. I work my way up from bottom of slit to top, taking my sweet time to circle her clit once before going back down at the same torturous pace. I make a few laps in this fashion, and she continues to moan at the same level of contentedness. "I never knew having my pussy licked could be so calming," she whispers, her nipples between her fingers and her legs dangling carefree from the chair.

"I want this full body massage to really put you at ease," I say in a low tone as I go back to gently lapping at her puffy entrance. She's slowly getting wetter by the second and her taste is starting to leak from her nether lips. I have to actively try to stop myself from going deeper and faster when I get that first hint of Michelle's secret nectar.

"It feels so good, Ben," Michelle praises as she slides even further down the chair, her round little ass cheeks pressing on my chin, allowing me to reach the furthest extent of her pussy, right to her asshole.

Her butthole looks exquisite, begging to be sampled as well. I circle her little rosebud once and lick the tight hole with the tip of my tongue before going back to her waiting slit. I work my way up again, right to her clit again. I take my hands off her hips and peel her panties off, leaving Michelle in the chair completely naked except for her work boots.

"I think I like this full body massage," she coos as I go back to lapping at her ass and pussy, my hands gently playing with her round cheeks. "I could have you do this for the whole hour, but I wouldn't want you to get bored," she says as she drapes her legs over both of my shoulders, opening her lips just a little wider for me.

I spend a little more time rimming her before returning to her slightly spread open cavern. "Me getting tired of giving you tantric licks from bootyhole to nub until you have to get back to work? I don't think so," I whispered against her slick lips, my warm breath tickling her bundle of nerves. I feel the goosebumps it leaves on the inside of her silky smooth thighs. "I love how you feel on my tongue, how you taste in my mouth. I love that you're enjoying a good, pampering eating out without trying to jump into anything," I tell her, honestly surprised I'm still fully clothed.

"Can you take your cock out, though?" Michelle asks sheepishly. "I love your words, and you have me absolutely soaked right now, but I want to see you hard." I stand up as she requested, and undo my pants. I don't take them all the way off, but pull them down enough to allow to hard dick to pop out into the Ontario sunlight. "I knew you had to be hard, but I just want to see it."

"Did you think there was a chance this wasn't turning me one enough?" I ask her as I take my cock in hand. Her eyes are resting on my member as I try to settle back onto my knees, but manicured toes catch my chin.

"I think we need to take this massage inside to the couch."

"You want me to do slow, sensual things to you on the couch that you film on, and will be on TV?" I ask with a scoff.

"Mhmm," she replies as she stands up, collecting her clothes as she steps inside. Michelle looks at me over her bare shoulder, her eyes and smile daring me to decline. I shake my head and follow her like a puppy following a treat. I am following a treat.

We get to the living room and Michelle stands in the center of the room, watching me expectantly with her hands on her hips. I roll my eyes and strip down till I'm wearing the same exactly nothing as she is. I sit down on the couch and she sits on my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck. We kiss just as slowly, just as hotly as we did outside. She slowly pushes me down and gets off the couch. She drops down to her knees in front of my and teases the skin of my cock with her fingernails.

"Do you want to see how gentle I can be?" Michelle asks seductively, her perfect eyebrow raised. She licks my mushroom head and circles her pink tongue around before slowly dragging it down my entire erection. I'm holding my breath as she wraps her skilled muscle around one testicle, and then the other. I see stars when she suckles my ball into her mouth. She soundlessly lets it go and inhales the other one, her tongue polishing it in her mouth.

She licks her way back up my dick and drizzles the tiniest string of spit on top of me. She works it down my length with both hands, her eyes focused on her work. Once she's satisfied, she stands up and bends over my cock, takin it into her mouth while swinging up her leg and slowly lowering her pussy to my waiting mouth. I reach my hands out and grab her nectarine of an ass, guiding her cooch right where I want it.

She sucks me slowly, licking my balls and treating my meat spike like a delicious ice cream cone on a hot day. I part her lips ever so slightly with one hand, allowing me to increase the circumference of pussy I could eat without getting aggressive. I continue to give her the occasional rim because I don't want to leave out any nerve endings. Her sweet juice trickles into my mouth in a tiny, manageable stream, allowing me to get everything I milk from her.

I'm guessing by how much time she's spending licking the slit of my dick, she has my precum on demand. Her little hands gently massaging my nuts has them tightening more than I had expected this pace could. How slow we're going, how much precision we're putting into our foreplay is driving me wild.

"Michelle, I know we're only playing, but fuck, I think I'm running out of time," I warn her.

"It's okay," she tells me in a hot whisper, her lips brushing my head as she speaks. "Let's just keep making each other feel good, okay? Or do you want to put it in my tight, hot pussy?" she teases me, dragging out the last word before tracing the veins of my cock and then ballbag with her tongue. "You can fuck me gently, can't you?"

I accept the challenge by roving my hands over the expanse of her perfect ass, grabbing her hips, and sliding out from under her. She stretches out, her hands resting on the end of the couch and her bare ass pointing up. I settle behind her on my knees, my cock in hand.

I nustle my bulbous head into her hot, drenched puffy lips and slowly slide my way in.

"Fuck that's good," Michelle moans in total bliss, slowly rolling her abs so her ass presses into my hips. She elongates herself again, almost taking my dick out of her. I continue to massage her ass and lower back with my hands like this is any massage, and not Michelle Mylett tantrically fucking herself on my penis. I can feel every inch of her muscle wall stretching me out and taking me back in again, over and over.

I lean over and kiss the top of her ass, licking it and nibbling on her skin. I begin to slowly add gentle thrusts to hers, but only after she's elongated herself again. My cock feels welcomed, at home in her warm tunnel. It feels like heaven, and watching Michelle cooing, absolutely bare in front of me and gently gripping the armrest of the couch is such a beautiful thing to me.

I can't help but to reach around and take her clit between my thumb and middle finger, tweaking it ever so gently, making her gasp in lethargically rupturing bliss. I work her like this, fuck her slow until I can see a puddle of her arousal and contentment on the couch by her knees. I feel her cum and even her orgasm creeps out of her, milking my dick like it's going to produce molasses instead of semen.

I pull out and replace my cock with my tongue again, drinking up what hasn't already dripped out of her. I like her thighs making sure I missed none of it. Once she's good and clean, she sits up and maneuvers herself back onto my lap. This time, with arms locked around me again, she lowers herself onto my dick and feels me fill her completely. She gasps, her beautiful eyes locked on mine. Her mouth is an o as her ass meets my thighs.

We lock again in another lung emptying kiss as I rise up into her and she gyrates her hips into me, her sopping pocket rubbing my dick so tenderly. She leans forward and nibbles my ear lobe. "I want you to cum in me, Ben," she whispers and licks my neck. "Keep it slow, but shoot that baby juice so fucking far up into me I can taste it." I keep low and slow like we have been doing, but I'm straining my back trying to get as far up into Michelle's guts as I can. "That's my boy," she groans into my ear, circling her hips non-stop.

"God, I can't believe how fucking hot you are. So small, so adorable and just needing to be fucked like this," I growl, my hands spreading her ass apart and pushing back together. She pulls away and I take the chance to suckle her cute little breasts again, my tongue circling her nipple, making her throw her head back.

I go back and forth between her tits while bounces on me while swiveling. The angles I'm hitting is driving both of us wild. She cums again, this time letting out a little squeal. Her sound of losing control mixed with her pulsing, fluttering cock box pulls on me to the point where I lose my build up. Just like she asked, I shoot my load straight up into her. My didck because a jizz gyser, the day's events being built up, but then emptied out into her in strong spurts.

As soon as I'm done, Michelle lifts herself off of me and sits down, her leg draped over mine. She spreads her legs and cups my chin with one hand. With the other hand, she reaches in between her leg and scoops out my pay load. She makes me watch as she eats my white gold bit by bit until she comes up with just her own juices.

"What a full body massage," Michelle sighs happily, laying her head on my leg and her hand going back to leisurely pump my dick as it softens. "I might need another rub down tonight after we're all done."

"Anything you need, Michelle," I promise her as she presses her lips to my re-hardening cock. "I'm yours all week, just us in that cozy little trailer."

2. Thanks jmbrr, Expect, TPG, whaywood13, taranev thanked for this post
    Likes JU5TU5, jmbrr, Expect, TPG, whaywood13, festus91 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Caity Lotz

Post Thanks / Like

caity lotz katrina law and chyler leigh

5. Likes whaywood13 liked this post