Slump Buster II
with Halsey and Olivia Holt
by Harbinger:
Tags: M/FF, drugs, reluct/non-con, handjob, blowjob, deepthroat, rimming, anal, facial.
Disclaimer: This story is 100% fiction and is for entertainment purposes only

I've been out of the crime world for over a year now. Or at least I was until I started working for Olivia Wilde. She used to work with me, but after a few too many close calls, she decided to hang up her spurs, and became my boss. Any time she had business that could only be done outside of the law or Hollywood manners, she called me. After a while, she started giving my name out to other people of her budget and class. I've become a mercenary of sorts with backdoor dealings and things that could ruin people's careers forever.

One particular day, I received a call from a producer from Hollywood Records. This wasn't any producer, but the producer of singer and actress Olivia Holt. I've never met the young diva, but according to this guy, she was more than a bit of a bitch, and in need of my services. His orders were simple. His Christmas gift to Ms. Holt was a ticket to a Halsey concert, and I was to play as her security.

Halsey was set to work with me as part of a deal she had struck with Holt's producer. He promised Halsey that he would make an offer to steal her from her current record deal, forcing the hand of her manager and producer to give her a much bigger deal, which they'd be fools not to with how much noise her work on "Manic" has been generating. Further than my playing security, it was my job, and Halsey's, to have an after concert party, just the three of us. With just the three of us, Halsey and I were to, "under any means necessary," change Ms. Holt's tune.

I was given the keys to a black Porsche to pick up Ms. Holt and to take her to the concert. Holt was late getting out of the house and didn't seem all to happy about this evening at all.

"I don't even like Halsey that much," Olivia huffed as she strapped in. "And I certainly don't need a security guard to go to a fucking concert." So far I understood why the producer had called me. She was already off to a shit start in my book.

"I think it'll be fun to go to this concert with you, Ms. Holt," I said with a smile, trying to be a real professional. "I'm Hector." I held out my hand.

"Don't fucking touch me. We get into the concert, you don't fucking touch me. I snap some pictures to send to my producer and you bring me right back home. Without fucking touching me," the pint-sized bitch growled as I pulled my hand away.

"Alrighty then," I sighed as I pulled away from her house. Luckily, it was a short drive to the venue Halsey was playing at. The entire drive, neither of us spoke, and I ran sprints in my mind thinking about what we were going to do to this little shit. Halsey had a reputation, and I was sure she'd be down to do anything to a little princess like Holt.

Getting in to the concert was no problem, and we were able to get damn close to the stage. I couldn't possibly give a smaller shit about the opener, but Holt was more interested.

When Halsey came out, I couldn't have been happier because Halsey was fuck-hot up there in a black see-through dress with black lace flowers. Her underwear was on nearly full display. She was killing me in her work boots that gave her a punk look. Holt just looked at her with a scowl, mumbling about how she looked like "such a fucking slut up there." I couldn't help but laugh. She stomped on my foot to shut me up, and I was thankful for this assignment again. I was going to teach her such a fucking lesson.

So many pictures of Holt made her look like a tiger mom trapped in a twenty-two year old's body. She's had her fair share of bikini pics lately, so maybe she was finally starting to lose her Disney starlet mentality. Tonight she wore her hair up, a leather jacket hanging down to her thighs, and a black, tight fitting tea. Her black slacks were not what I was expecting, but I couldn't help but chuckle at the way she and Halsey matched.

Throughout the concert, Halsey and Holt made eye contact over and over again. Holt usually found a way to brush it off or looked away. Halsey winked at her once, somewhat knowing of the game plan. Olivia, completely oblivious, just rolled her eyes. At one point, Halsey grabbed and squeezed her own tit, which wasn't out of character for her. She was dead locking eyes with Holt, though, who was visibly shocked.

As soon as the concert was over, Holt wanted to get the hell out of there. I was surprised she didn't try to make us leave part way through. I think she had developed some form of hatred fueled obsession with Halsey in a short amount of time. When Halsey blew Holt a kiss just before exiting stage, I knew it was time to show Holt the backstage passes that had been given to us as part of Holt's "Christmas gift."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Holt snipped, glaring daggers at me and I could just smile. "You're enjoying this," she said, rage filling her tiny frame, making me laugh aloud this time.

"We should get pictures with her, let the boss know you really enjoyed this," I smirked, loving how she looked when she was miserable. It was about to get so much better. I could tell by the pure sex Halsey put into the concert that she was looking forward to this, that she was really going to work for the deal she had struck. "C'mon, let's go."

"I fucking hate this," the girl growled and followed me to the guards that checked our passes and let us through. One guard walked us straight to Halsey's dressing room. I knocked on the door and Halsey opened it almost immediately.

"Hey! You must be Olivia Holt! I was told I'd be seeing you after the show!" Halsey stepped forward and crushed Olivia in a tight hug, one Olivia did not return. "And what's your name?" Halsey asked, giving me the same welcoming hug. Her big tits felt good pressed so tight to my body. She was still a bit sweaty from her performance, too. You don't have to like Halsey to admit that she puts her all into her shows.

"I'm Hector, Ms. Holt's bodyguard for the evening," I told her, which she was already up to speed on.

"Well, do come in," she said happily, closing the door behind us as we enter. "I'm so glad you two came to my show. Olivia, I had no idea you were a fan."

"I'm not, per se. The tickets and passes were a Christmas present from my producer," Holt explains, a fake smile on her pretty face. That was not the polite answer, though. Me and Halsey shared a look, agreeing, and Holt caught it.

"You guys mind if I smoke?" Halsey asked, leaving us on the couch to go to her makeup table. She opened a drawer and pulled out some bud and a small pipe.

"Go ahead," Holt said, seeming to chipper up a bit. Halsey came back to us with her gear and sat on the end of the couch, Holt between the two of us.

"Do you smoke, Olivia?" Halsey asked as she packed up.

"I dabble," she admitted, watching Halsey take a lighter off the glass coffee table in front of us.

Halsey took the first hit and hands the pipe to Holt before she exhales. Holt takes a hit of the same length, being polite by not taking a longer drag. She exhales without the tiniest cough, impressing the "Graveyard" singer. "Not bad, Olivia," Halsey giggles, offering me the pipe.

"Wish I could," I said, shaking my head with my hands up. "I'm on duty."

"What a fuckin' soldier!" Halsey laughs before taking another hit and giving it back to Holt, who happily accepts. I didn't plan on getting Holt high, but I think it'll make this a lot easier. It should take some of the fight out of her, whatever we plan. I relied on hoping Halsey could handle her weed better than Holt.

It didn't take long for the two girls to finish the bowl. Halsey packed another and winked at me as she passed it to the Cloak and Dagger star. "Let's take this coat off of you, Liv. You look like you're getting a bit warm," I said, and Holt shucked the leather garment happily. She shrugged her shoulders and smiled, her eyes just getting tinged with red.

"Would anyone object to me taking this stupid thing off?" Halsey asked, tugging on the black pseudo-dress she wore.

"Yeah, why not?" Liv said, offering the bong back to Halsey, who declined while standing up. "Hector, you don't mind, do you?" Liv said as Halsey didn't wait for an answer, but shed the top layer. She sat back down, completely unashamed of being in just black underwear and matching bra.

"Halsey, have I told you that you're a fucking babe?" Liv asked, not even trying to hide that she was openly ogling the dark haired girl. Liv, being of such short stature, didn't take too much to get high, it would seem.

"You didn't, but thank you," Halsey said, rubbing Holt's shoulder. "You're pretty cute yourself. Hector, don't you agree?" Halsey asked me, a smile on her lips.

"I'm not allowed to touch her," I said, shrugging, waiting to see what would happen.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I was a total fucking bitch earlier," she said with a pout on her full lips. She put a hand on me and Halsey each, on our thighs. "Halsey, I shouldn't have been mean mugging you all concert. I... I don't know why I've been such a horrid little fucker lately." She sounded so sincere. Halsey and I shared a look, are plans maybe shaking a little.

"Liv, how are you feeling?" I asked, her hands still on me and Halsey's legs.

"The most relaxed I've been in a while. I guess I just needed some leaf," she giggled as she slouched down onto the couch. "I don't know why I'm such a bitch sometimes," she lamented, covering her face with her hands.

"Liv, you're not okay right now, are you? I asked, putting my hand on her shoulder, and Halsey did the same. Me and Halsey kept sharing glances, our plans seriously starting to spiral as Olivia Holt started to cry. I mouthed "what the fuck?" as me and Halsey worked together to wrestle the glass pipe from her little hands.

"Hey Liv, snap out of it, okay?" Halsey tried, massaging Holt's shoulder. "Hey, look at me," Halsey beckoned, and Olivia did so, removing her hands from her face. Halsey took the opportunity to plant her lips on Olivia's despite the tears.

Holt froze for a minute before pushing Halsey back. "Hey, what are you doing?" Holt asked, her hands still on Halsey's shoulders.

"Making you feel better," Halsey replied with a sisterly smile before kissing Holt's forehead, easily getting past her arms. "Just relax and let me and Hector take care of you, okay?"

I took this as my cue to hold Olivia's hands down on her lip and kiss her neck while Halsey attacked her lips with repeating pecks. Olivia tried to squirm, whether it was fight or pleasure, I didn't know at first. After a while, Halsey had managed to get Holt to open her mouth just enough to snake her skilled tongue past her teeth.

I released Olivia's hands, and with one hand she started pressing on my chest, trying to push me away, with the other she pushed against and also groped Halsey's ample bosom. She was torn between moaning and whimpering, into us, against us, as we started to grope her tender body and pillage her senses with out hands and mouths. Holt began to wreath under us, stretched between trying to escape and succumbing to me and Halsey's attentions.

Halsey came up for air, allowing Holt to breath as well. "Guys, please stop," Olivia tried to argue, her hands till on us and our hands groping her all over her body. "What are you doing?" she asked, knowing damn well what we were doing as I sucked on her breast over her shirt and Halsey licked and tribbed all over her face. "Stop," Liv tried to ask a little more forcefully, put her hands that grabbed at us as much as they pushed wasn't that strong of a message.

"You're problem is that you need a good fucking, girl," Halsey growled into her ear before nipping the soft little lobe. Halsey straddled Olivia's hips and went back to sucking and licking on her face.

"Hector, please. You're supposed to be my bodyguard," Olivia pitifully begged as she squirmed under Halsey, Halsey grinding back into her.

"That's only partly true," I explained as I started palming her crotch through her slacks. "Your producer hired me to teach you a lesson, and Halsey's right; I think you need a good fucking to get you back under control."

"What? No!" Holt protested as I undid her pants. She tried to get up, but Halsey was bigger than her, and she could do little as I ripped her t-shirt open from the neck down to reveal her red bra. "What the fuck!" she protested as I pulled the cups of her bra down, exposing cute little brown nipples. I latched onto them immediately with my mouth.

Halsey wasn't one to be outdone, either. She dug her knees into the couch on both sides of Liv and leaned back enough to take her bra off, releasing her own exquisite tits. I cupped one jug in her hand and brought it to Olivia's mouth. "Open up and suck," Halsey demanded, rubbing her hardened nipple on Olivia's moist lips. She did as told and suckled Halsey's milker, cooing around the firm flesh. "Oh yeah. That's good," Halsey groaned, going back to rubbing her center on Liv's lap.

While Halsey was commanding Olivia, I took the opportunity to undo my own jeans and slide out of them along with my underwear. I took Liv's hand and guided it right to my hard cock.I watched as her eyes flew open and went straight to my smooth, hard member. I made her stroke me, my hand over hers. She tried to shake her head no as I made her work me, but Halsey's tits pressed against her face didn't let her get the point across.

Halsey got off of Holt and shucked her panties, leaving her gorgeous body completely bare. She cupped her sex and looked Liv in the eye. "I shaved completely neat just for you, girl. I hope you like it," Halsey teased as she grabbed Olivia's squirming legs and pulled her shoes, socks, and then slacks off, leaving her in her bra, torn t-shirt, and now matching red panties.

"I've learned my lesson, alright?" Olivia pleaded as I started rubbing her pantie-clad snatch while I still jacked myself with her hand.

"I don't think so," Halsey said with a smirk, shaking her head and crawling up over Liv's leg, purposely dragging her wet pussy over Liv's waxed legs, leaving a trail I could fucking see. Halsey kissed her way up Liv's mostly naked body and didn't stop until she had a leg on the back of the couch and the other next to Olivia, her pussy right at Liv's eye level. "Now supper's ready. Eat up!" Halsey barked, grabbing a hand full of Holt's golden blonde hair and shoving her face into her bald pocket. "Uh, uh fuck!" Halsey groaned, throwing her head back as she road Olivia's face.

I let go of Olivia's hand that I had on my cock. Her hands shot straight for Halsey's juicy, plump ass and started spreading those godly cheeks as she started to finally give in. I took my chance and went to Liv's feet. I reached up and tore her soaked red silk panties right off of her, exposing her perfectly waxed young peach.

I spread Liv's pins as far apart as I could and shamelessly made my face home in her hot wet folds. She wriggled instinctively into my face, and I couldn't be happier as I shoved my tongue as deep as I could into her slimy twat. I waited for no invite, shoving my index finger into her rosebud, making her jump higher into Halsey's weeping gash, making her moan on top of Holt's face.

I ate her ravenously as Halsey rode her mouth and nose, bucking and pulling her hair like she was on a rodeo bull. Liv was completely at our mercy as I did my damnedest to suck her dry of pussy juice and expand her little asshole as Halsey's slit turned into a river, flooding down Liv's sharp features and down her throat.

After Halsey's first orgasm, she slid herself away from Holt's spit covered and pussy juice shining face. "Get up here, killer," she said, staying where she was next to Liv. I pulled my sopping wet face from Liv's gushing cunt and removed my finger from her ass. She was absolutely gasping for air and now rubbing her sensitive pussy. Her eyes were darting between us, surprise, worry, but also ecstacy written in her brown orbs. I stepped up on the couch and put my cock between the two girls.

Halsey took my raging boner in hand and guided it straight to Holt's wet lips. "Lick the head," Halsey whispered as she wrapped her lips around my shaft. I was in heaven as she sucked the bottom half of my cock like one would eat a corn cob as Liv stuck out her little pink tongue and sampled my pre-cum that trickled down my head, right back to my dick slit.

The combination of weed and sex seemed to loosen the "Bad Girlfriend" girl, because she was leaning forward now, willingly sharing my cock which had never been harder, with Halsey. She and Halsey licked and sucked every millimeter of my sword, and took turns working my balls with their hands, sometimes doing it together. They licked each other's tongues and kissed each other over and under my dick.

I saw fucking stars when Halsey deepthroated me straight to my nuts that Holt was so vigorously sucking I nearly fucked Halsey's head into the back of the couch.

I pulled Halsey off, grabbed Olivia by the hair and drove my spike so hard into her throat I thought she was about to throw up. I skull fucked her hard into the back of the couch and Halsey made her exit, going down to where I was.

I continued to obliterate Olivia's mouth as Halsey went ballistic, devouring her clam, taint, and asshole, not caring not she sucked and nibbled on as long as it was Olivia.

"Stick your fingers into that tight ass. I'm going to fuck that hole till she swears she's dead!" I ordered as I held my dick in the back of her throat, watching her struggle and gag around it.

Liv tried to struggle, obviously opposed to the idea of my anaconda going up her backdoor. Her throat closed tighter around the half of my prick I still had in her mouth, and I knew Halsey was following her orders. Knowing her, she was going beyond.

I turned over my back and saw Halsey tongue flicking Holt's bean with two fingers plunging away without remorse in Holt's ass. I couldn't help but chuckle as Holt exploded into another orgasm into Halsey's mouth and Halsey humped the shit out of her own hand, classic two in the pink and one in the stink.
I felt myself near climax when Holt's face. I pulled out and smacked her cheeks with my cock a few times to remind her that even if she played along, me and the beauty between her legs were running this bitch.

I beckoned for Halsey to join Liv on the couch. "Turn around, asses out," I said and Halsey grinned, ready for proper dick.

Olivia grimaced as she turned around and gripped the back of the couch, her forehead pressing into the fabric. I smiled seeing two of the music industry's most perfect asses presented before me.

I nustled my saliva soaked cock between Halsey's puffy lips, further coating it in her excessive arousal. She bummed, ready to receive. I watched Liv relax a little, thinking she was off the hook for a bit.

I quickly grabbed her shoulders and shoved my cock between her round little asscheeks, making her cry out before she bit down on the couch. I jackhammered that ass hard, my balls slapping her pussy as I fucked her dead to rights.

I pulled out as quickly as I had filled her, and slammed deep into Halsey's guts as I had into Holt's bowels.

"Ah fuck! Yeah!" Halsey shouted in Bliss, doing her best to slam her ass into my hips as I fucked her like my life depended on it. "Give it to me! Fuck! Ugh!" Halsey shamelessly begged, her tits bouncing in front of her.

When I didn't think it could get hotter, Halsey forcefully grabbed Holt's face which had little tears running down her red cheeks. Halsey forced her tongue down Liv's throat and Liv swallowed her tongue.

The two swapped spit like it was the only thing they had ever had to drink. While they tongue fucked each other's mouth, I switched between Holt's gaping shorter and Halsey's perfect pussy until my balls couldn't handle any more.

"Turn the fuck around!" I shouted, leaving no room to argue. They did as told, both on their knees and tongues out, knowing what was happening.

I jumped back off the couch and jacked myself until the dam broke and I shot the biggest load of my life onto Olivia Holt and Ashley Frangepine's faces and chests.

I fell back to the floor, completely apent and oit of breath as I watched Halsey tackle Liv to the couch. They wrapped arms around each other and tongued each other's body clean of the white spunk I'd splattered them with.

Once both girls were clean and shiny of my mess amd their own juices from the evening, I stood to my feet and pulled my pants back up.

"So I need to ask to make the boss happy. Did you learn your lesson, or do I need to teach you again later?"

Liv was completely out of breath, bit still had the energy to rub her pussy with one hand and fondle Halsey's tits with the other while Halsey just lounged on the couch and played with Liv's hair. "I... I think I might need a refresher later."

61878460_197556207892269_1774957462078988420_n.jpg salts7gq_o.jpg