Claim Your Girl For MARCH 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: Tales From the Underground with Caity Lotz and Melissa Benoist

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction Tales From the Underground with Caity Lotz and Melissa Benoist

Tales From the Underground
    With Caity Lotz and Melissa Benoist
    by Harbinger
    Tags: M/FF, MM/FF, exhibition, oral, bj, rimming, anal, cream pie, reluc, gangbang.
    Disclaimer: This story is 100% fiction and for entertainment purposes only.

I've been training in mixed martial arts for years. Boxing, muay thai, tung-soo-do, and HEMA. HEMA because I worked at Medieval Times for a while and I stuck with it. I'd been doing local and regional prize fights at county fair arena size venues and what not. I always felt handicapped because who wants rules when you're fighting?

My luck changed after I won an MMA match at a local arena. It was only close because I let it look close. I decided it was to be my last match, because competing wasn't worth it to me anymore. By the time I was changed up and showered, it was just crew standing around. And one guy in a full three-piece suit that stuck out.

"Excuse me," he calls to me once I get closer to the exit. "Would you happen to have a moment, sir?"

"What for?" I ask curiously, but not too standoffish.

"I couldn't help but hear the announcer say this was your final fight?" he asks as we walk to the exit together. "How would you like to keep the gloves on, but for much better pay and much better... benefits?"

"You're coming off a little shady, friend," I warn as he lights a cigarette and then offers me one. I refuse.

"I run a fighter's guild in L.A. We perform private fights for celebrities. The pay is phenomenal and you get to meet the ladies and gentlemen in person because they watch the fights in person," he explains. "It's all very professional and very discreet. The only time video or photography is allowed is after the fight when the celebrity or celebrities take their picture with you. Physical copies only so they can't be leaked."

"I like it so far," I admit. "How's the payment?"

"You'll live on guild grounds, eat dinner with the fighters, and you'll be paid per fight."

"Room and board is included?" I ask, a little surprised. "So we're more or less gladiators should I choose to sign up?"

"You won't be a slave and you'll have free time to do with as you please outside the guild."

"As long as there's no actual contract, I'm in." That gives the suit pause. He snuffs out his cigarette and offers his hand.

"It's such a good life, I don't think you'll want a contract.

The next week is full of training and moving. My new boss and landlord's facilities are immaculate. It looks more like a hotel than an apartment building, and the training center is gorgeous. I've only been here since Monday, and I already have a fight today. I have no idea who my opponent is as my guests get to pick him out, which means they specifically hand picked me.

The only things I'm allowed to wear to the ring are compression shorts with cup, my sparring gloves, and a mouthguard. When I get into the arena I'm given the gloves and mouthguard, as is my opponent. Only after we're in does the rest of the guild, our boss, and tonight's guests enter. I smirk to myself when I see my first ever viewers are DC bombshells Caity Lotz and Melissa Benoist. They're wearing bathrobes, which I found to be odd.

My opponent and I touched gloves, and at our boss's order, we started off. We put on a good show, both of us apparently skilled and ample showmen. We made sure not to drag it out too long or get terribly brutal. Neither of us went particularly hard for the face, and neither of us went for low blows. No legal punches were pulled, and by the end of it, we both knew we were in a fight.

I was able to come out ahead and win the match, but it was a very fair fight. And now I stand victorious with my new employer next to me, raising my arm in victory. An attendant comes and takes my gloves and mouthguard. I watch my boss curiously as Melissa and Caity come into the ring and he leaves us, locking us in. They circle me with lust filled eyes, fingertips on my sweat drenched skin.

"Sir?" I ask, still not confident of what I'm supposed to be doing here.

"If the guests pay extra, they get to have their way with the winner. In this case, you," he tells me with a smile as the girls are right upon me, their robes now open to reveal matching black bikinis that round card girls would wear at an event.

"It looks like you win twice, wouldn't you say?" Caity huskily whispers into my ear before sticking her tongue out and licking the shell of my ear. I don't know if it's Caity's or Melissa's hand I feel grope my ass, but I can feel both of their mouths on me. They both hum contentedly as they lick the sweat from my body, their hands caressing me body, my still heaving chest.

"God, he's a fine specimen," Melissa comments as she wraps her tongue around my nipple, her hand playing with the band of my compression shorts. As she and Caity work together to push my shorts down, I look around to see the entire guild is still outside the cage, but cocks all in hand. It answered my question; it is custom for them to stay and watch.

"Are you crowd shy?" Caity asks as she wraps her soft hand around my length.

"Does he look crowd shy?" Melissa plays back, her hand gently fondling my balls.

"I'm not used to exhibition," I explain as I was them play with me, their mouths again roaming my body.

"Just do what we tell you," Caity whispers, giving me an extra hard tug before she plays me with just her fingertips. "We're paying you and the boys very well for this," she says and kisses Melissa, who is all but to happy to kiss her back.

I reach out my hand and place it on Melissa's cute little ass. She reaches behind her and presses it harder to her, encouraging me to grope her flesh.

I do the same to Caity but with more force behind it, and she growls her approval. "There's the warrior," she says with a smile and nips my neck.

I kiss the Arrow starlet with passion and Melissa unties her bikini top and pulls it from her body. I break the kiss and Melissa and I both attack Caity's beautiful bare breasts with our mouths.

Caity throws her head back and moans as our mouths play with her tits, licking and sucking her pert nipples, drawing them out to their proper peaks.

Caity has a hand on each of our heads, so I take the honors of tearing her bottoms right off of her, leaving her completely naked in front of everyone present.

Caity pushes us off of her and pins Melissa to the cage behind us. The chain links are too small for the fighters on the other side to reach their hands through, but they fit their fingers through and make quick work of Melissa's top, but are unable to strip her completely nude.

I March over her with purpose. I tear off her black bottoms like I had Caity's, and pick her up off the ground. I put Melissa in a tiger bomb position and press her back against the cage once more.

The onlookers go wild as they eat from behind Melissa as I bury my face nose deep in her right cunt and eat Super Girl out vigorously.

I get the feeling Ms. Lots has been here before, because ehen I look to see what she's doing, she has her body pressed up against the cage, letting every finger that can reach her touch her toned, magnificent bodies. Fingers are brushing her skin, playing with her belly and nipples, in her mouth and in her pussy. She's owning the crowd and letting it own her.

I'm transfixed on Caity while my tongue works a mile a minute on Melissa's box. The juices are running all over my face, and dripping down to the floor. I work her to two orgasms before I put her down on wobbly feet. She grabs the cage to stabilize her feet and immediately hands are at her, touching her starting to sweat skin, trying to play with as much of her as they could, especially her little bubble butt.

I turn my attention to Caity, who pulls herself from the fingers to the sound of upset moans. She walks straight to me, grabs my cock, and guides me to Melissa.

"On the ground," Caity says with the authority of a general. I do as told and Caity directs Melissa to pull away from the cage. She sticks two fingers up Melissa with ease, pulls them back out and licks them clean. "You're warmed up enough. Now let's warm him up," she orders with a smile Melissa shares.

The ladies are on their hands and knees, curling me like animals before they descend together on my manhood. They play no games as they go straight for the kill. Melissa's mouth wraps itself around the tip of my cock and starts sliding down me as far and as quickly as she can while Caity licks at my nuts like I'm a melting ice cream cone.

I look into the eyes of Melissa, and they're still the eyes of the beautiful, sweet girl I've seen on TV. She's enjoying herself, and probably hoping I'm enjoying it as well.

And then there are the eyes of Caity Lotz. Her eyes are steeled, determined, hungry and lustful as she licks my fucking taint and alternates between balls she sucks into her mouth, causing my back to arch off the mat. She's just on the cusp of pleasure and pain, driving me wild.

It's a nerve balance, Melissa pleasuring my cock with a slobbering and wonderful blowy. Caity's borderline aggressive play time with my nuts mixes with the sensations above, and I'm worried I'm about to cum.

"Switch with me," Caity pants, and both girls quickly change jobs. As I figure, Melissa is lapping at me gently, giving me the tiniest suckles on my rocks. Caity, an absolute huntress, slides right down my already slippery, spit soaked cock.

My back is fully off the mat, my nails digging into the vinyl covering. I opt for Caity's luscious blonde hair, grabbing with both hands. She's so deep in my prick she's gagging, but still going. Her own tears streak her cheeks as she skull fucks herself on me. I've never seen anything like it.

Between the two of them and the time they've so down on me, I lose the Battle I my guts and blow my load like grapeshot into Caity's rich mouth.

I laugh to myself but can't hide the smirk on my face as I score a one-up on Lotz, the dominant one of the night. I watch has she has to release my cock from her lips, my shaft absolutely coatedin spit and my own cum.

I'm in shock as Melissa and Caity don't bat an eye, but both ascend on my dick to completely polish it dry like a pair of sharks assaulting bleeding pray. The sensation of both of their lips, their tongues dancing together, gliding and smacking into each other on my sensitive skin is enough to keep me hard.

Caity is still a little worn out from her intense sucking and surprise snack, but Melissa is more than happy to capitalize. She smiles brightly as she climbs up my body and slowly sinks her hot wet pussy onto my waiting sword, an absolute look of Bliss on her adorable features.

Melissa runs her hands through her lovely sandy-blonde hair as she starts to ride me. I can't help but to reach up and cup both of her perky, bouncing tits I my hands.

Melissa isn't hogging me long before I see Caity fully recovered and back into the fight. She pushes ln Melissa's back, pushing her chest flush against me. I wrap my arms around the smaller girl and start really pistoning up into her velvety core.

I see Caity smile at me mischievously from behind Melissa. She ducks down, out of my view and Melissa jolts.

"Caity, what the fuck?" Melissa squeals, leaving me totally confused. "Did you just lick my asshole?" So Melissa is just as confused as I am.

"Fighter, don't let her up," Caity orders me and I see her head disappear again.

"Caity, stop it!" Melissa pleads, and I know Caity is eating Supergirl's little hole again. Melissa is wriggling on top of me, but I follow my orders and keep her in a bear hug. I go back to fucking her, too.

"Send in the guy who lost!" Caity calls, and my boss lets him in. He's carrying a black box that he gives to Caity. I'm not sure what it is.

The new admittance walks around to the front and drops to his knees. He pulls Melissa up on her hands and without a word, jams his cock into her throat. Melissa is practically immobilized with two dicks in her and Caity's tongue licking up the dirt road.

The idea of the innocent Supergirl getting trashed and ravished by two strangers and one of her best friends makes this all the more feral for me. I don't last much longer, and I don't try to stop my second load of the evening from leaving my balls. I shoot my shut straight into Benoist's juicy cunt, and take my sweet time pulling out.

At this point, I'm more than sensitive, but give myself a few lazy strokes in hopes I can bring some fire up again. I distance myself from the abusing of Melissa Benoist and watch from the side. I watch Ms. Lotz with open curiosity as she reaches one hand into the black box and fingers Benoist's widening ass with the other.

Admittedly, I'm shocked to see Lotz pull out a strap-on that's roughly the size of me. In the box is a tube of lube. I make my way over to Caity and help her get situated. I strap her in and drizzle a good sized glob onto the black length. Caity smiles and runs the gel all over her new appendage.

My ring opponent pulls out of Melissa's spit dripping mouth long enough for me to have her remount me. I slip my cock back into her for a second time this evening. Melissa sinks down on me and we assume the bear hug position from earlier, and Caity couldn't be happier with the set up.

"Caity, what are you doing?" Melissa asks, releasing the cock in her mouth. "Leave my ass alone!" she demands, and I hear Caity chuckle in response.

"I'm paying for this whole night. Paying for you." I hear a smack, and I figure it to be Caity's hand on Melissa's little ass. "I've wanted to mount you since we first met," Caity admits.

"Caity, please..." Melissa begs for her anal virginity to remain untarnished. "No!" she cries out as she is denied and I can tell Caity has entered the sanctuary. "Oh fuck!" Melissa whines through gritted teeth.

I slow my strokes to meet the strokes Caity is beginning. "How's that feel? Starting to like it, Supergirl?"

Melissa Benoist moans and tries to silence any more cries with the slobbery cock of my former opponent. I feel Melissa's pussy grab my cock like a vice. Every bit of her is trying to hold on as she gets used to every hole being filled.

Now that Caity was happily buried in Melissa's tightest of tights, I wanted to get a sweet piece of Caity, whom I've only had the pleasure of knowing the mouth of. I pull out of Melissa again, who quickly replaces me with her own fingers.

I crawl over to Caity and spread her legs apart. She watches me curiously until she smiles down at me as I slide under her, between her toned legs. I grab her thighs and happily bury my face deep inside her gash.

Caity's breathing picks up and her taste in my mouth is divine. My ears are filled with the sound of me slurping Caity's juice, Caity's thighs slapping Melissa's ass cheeks, and Melissa gagging on prick. The entire cage smells like sweat and sex.

I work Caity to an orgasm with just my mouth. God and Melissa only know how many orgasms she's had so far, and she has yet to get a break. I decide to switch directions.

I have one good shot left in me before I'm spent for the night. And I'm going to send it straight up Caity Lotz's baby shoot.

I slide my face out from under her delicious peach and decide it's time to give Melissa a break. I pull Caity off of Melissa and unstrap her. I toss the strap away and pin Caity to the mat, on her back. I pick up her legs and throw them onto my shoulder and push into her roughly. "Oh! Fuck!" Caity cries because I give her no chance. I drove right in, and now I'm smashing her thighs to thighs with my balls slapping her ass with every thrust.

Melissa sends away the extra cock Caity had ordered and joins me in her revenge. "Mel, don't you dare!" Caity tries to get some control back, but it's too late. Melissa happily sits her overworked cookie onto Caity's beautiful face.

"Now it's my turn. Eat me, bitch!" Melissa barks and starts to grind her hips, forcing her sweet poon lips on Caity's lovely mouth. When Melissa throws her head back in bliss, I know that she's getting the payback and the caring tongue service she deserves after the punishment she endured.

I reach out and grab a tit of both girls. I rub and fondle their breasts as I continue to pound Caity into jelly. Melissa and I meet over Caity's body in a hot, searing kiss full of teeth and tongue, the both of us throwing hard hip at Caity's expense until we three cum for the last time, but this time in unison.

Melissa and I dismount from Caity, and we three catch our breath. I'm the first one up. I pick up poor Ms. Benoist and carry her bridal style out of the cage.

"Wait, where are you going?" Caity shouts after us, fear filling her eyes as she grabs the cage with both hands. The door was left open, and as we leave, a dozen well hung fighters rush in to make sure Ms. Caity Lotz will have the sorest morning of her life tomorrow. "You can't do this to me! MELISSA!"

Melissa sits next to me on the bleachers where my combatant brothers just were. She takes my exhausted cock in her small hand and tenderly works me with fingertips as we watch Caity, on her knees, get surrounded by engorged cocks.

They set upon White Canary all at once, every hand fondling, prodding. Every mouth nipping and sucking. She's literally being passed around by the modern gladiators, and they're none too gentle; slapping her tits and ass, spitting in her mouth, on her tits. They ask no permission as they take turns filling her mouth with dong and balls.

After a while they put her back to the mat and pin her arms and legs, leaving her completely defenseless, degraded, and spread-eagle. Caity's body is subjected to every groping hand, suckling lips and lapping tongue. She's covered in saliva, sweat, and her own juices.

I rub Melissa's pussy in calming passes as we watch the beautiful Lotz used like a back alley whore, the men taking turns at her mouth, fucking her tits and running train on her meat sheath.

"Fuck her ass! Fuck her ass!" Melissa requests from the safety of the outside, once again the onlookers and guest, not the main attraction that Caity is now. She happily reclines and enjoys two of my fingers in her snatch and one rimming her sore asshole.

The largest of them unceremoniously rolls Caity onto her belly and hikes her hips up. He spreads her plump and toned ass apart, spits on her hole as she cries out, "Mercy! Mercy! God, please stop! Please!" Her cries fall on deaf ears as she's mounted like a roast on a spit. "Fuck! Fuck!" she wails and pounds her fists on the mat as muscled legs slap her thighs.

She's spanked and spit on as she's fucked hard, everyone jerking themselves over her. The guy first in her pulls out, and beats himself until he cums on the small of her back. In an instant, the next man slides into place and fills her pussy as Caity grits her teeth, presses her face to the mat and waits for it all to be over.

She's used vaginally and anally for every cock as they add to the cum painting on her back while she sobs and accepts her role as the receptacle of semen that she's been turned into for the evening.

By the time the train is over and everyone has left the cage satisfied, Melissa and I are the only two left, and still stark naked. We re-enter the cage where Caity is laying on her back, her hands in her sweaty blonde hair, her face tear streaked and her gorgeous blue eyes are red from crying. Her chest is heaving and her legs are flat on the floor. She is absolutely defeated.

"Hi Caity," Benoist says softly with a gentle smile.

"Fuck you," Caity responds in a raspy voice, her throat raw from getting fucked and screaming.

"You already did," Melissa chuckles, crossing her arms over her lovely breasts. "Have we learned our lesson? Are you ready to be my friend now instead of a bully at work?"

I just stand to the side, shocked at how much of a chess player Melissa is. The whole evening, Caity thought she was in charge, but Melissa was a step ahead all day.

Caity nods her head and Melissa sits down next to her defiled new friend. "Good. Because despite you being an absolutely horrid bitch, I knew we could be friends once you got over yourself."

2. Thanks TheLW, Expect, sid9764_c, whaywood13, Simmo, taranev thanked for this post
    Likes TheLW, Expect, sid9764_c, whaywood13, Simmo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Liked this story.
    I wonder if you're gonna do a sequel?

Post Thanks / Like

Good question, Whaywood. I'm sitting on an idea for House Call II with Halsey, then I'm going to be doing ch. 2 of this with Katrina Law, I think.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for this, Harbinger.

I'm a fan of the Arrowverse, so I love that someone gave Caity Lotz a story (and you can't go wrong with Benoist either).

6. Thanks Harbinger thanked for this post
    Likes ezio, Harbinger liked this post