Bedroom Jerk Session
Starring Olivia Holt
Written by Tadd
Tags: MF, handjob, blowjob, facial
Disclaimer: Fictional story written for entertainment!
A/N: So glad I finally got around to writing a story for my first celeb crush! Sorry if it's not the best, woke up super horny and just got to writing.

You've been staying at your friend Olivia Holt's house for some time now, making the crush you had on her before become even stronger. Daily you would see her walking around the house in small, skimpy clothing, like oversized shirts and boy shorts, or leggings and a sports bra. She's one of the most beautiful girls you've ever seen, and each day your urges would take over. Every day, whether it be in the shower, laying in bed, or even watching one of her movies, you'd have to pull your cock out, close your eyes, and stroke to her, imagining her walking around in the outfit she had had on earlier that day.

Recently she put out a new movie, "Turkey Drop". You decide to sit down in your room and watch it on your TV. About half way through the movie, you see a scene of Liv taking her shirt off, leaving her in a pink bra, showing off her perky chest. "Holy fuck". You immediately rewind it and pause it on the scene, and pull your cock out as you begin stroking to the Disney star's tits. You close your eyes and throw your head back in ecstasy as you approach your orgasm, just as your door opens and Holt heads in. "Hey I was wondering if maybe you-......what the fuck?"

You freak out and try to cover yourself, but she's already seen everything. "Are you fucking jerking off? Is that me on the screen? Are you serious?" Your face is completely red as you try to find words, but they just come out as stutters. "Liv....I...I was just...." "Yeah, you were just jerking off to my movie in my guest bedroom you fucking pervert. Pack your shit up and get the fuck out of my house, right now."

As she watches you try to find the words, she crosses her arms, and begins eyeing you up. She begins to get curious and leans her hip against the doorway.

"Move your hands." You're completely in shock hearing her say that, there's no way she would just say that. "What?"

"You heard me, move your hands. Do you want me to call the police?" "Alright alright, relax....I'll....I'll move my hands." You slowly move your hands away from your cock, allowing her to see its entire length. You catch Liv's eyes widening, and even her lips parting slightly.
"Fuck....I mean....not bad. Ya know....I never took you as one to have a big cock but....fuck....what is that thing, 7, 8 inches?..." She finishes with a lip bite, as she starts to walk towards you. You start to get anxious and try to shuffle away. "No, stop moving. It's ok..." She's wearing a crop top and a pair of tiny shorts that cling nicely to her perky ass. She sits on the front of the bed, directly next to you.

"So uhm, I'm guessing you...think I'm pretty huh?" You give her a silent nod, and it makes her bite her lip again. "So, do you like....is this like a regular thing you do? Masturbate to me?"

"Uhm....yeah...kinda...I mean, I've just had such a crush on you forever, and just seeing you every day..." She lifts her hand to stop you from talking further. "Well....at first I was pretty disgusted since I just see us as friends, and considering how I'm allowing you to stay at my house for the time being...but then I saw your cock....and...just....FUCK. It's just really fucking nice, okay?" She slowly runs her hand up your naked thigh, before meeting your gaze with her best 'fuck me' eyes. Your heart begins to race as you move your hands to cover your cock again. As your hands begin to bend your cock between your legs, she hurries to grab your wrist and move your hand away. Your cocks springs back and flings a glob of precum onto her wrist. "Fuck that's hot" she says, as she brings her wrist to her mouth and licks it off. She gives a soft moan as she laps your sweet juice away.

"Fuck Liv....is this like....happening?" She bites her lip, and without responding leans in to kiss you hard on the lips. Her pillowy lips meet yours, and your tongues begin to interlock as you make out for a minute. She breaks off and wipes her lip.

"Tell you what, if you let me stroke your cock until you cum, I won't kick you of out my house. Deal? You can keep looking at me on the screen if you want." Again, you give a silent nod as she reaches to grab your cock. She grips it tight, causing you to moan as you feel her delicate hands wrap around your length, as she begins to stroke it.

She spits on the tip, making your cock wet, causing a *schlick, schlick* sound to form as she rubs your entire length, up and down. You both let out moans as the room is filled with silence, the only sound being the sound of your throbbing member being jacked off. As time passes, your toes begin to curl, and you wonder how much longer you can last.

"Olivia....I don't know how much of this I can take..." She then positions herself behind you, wrapping her legs around yours, and begins to milk you from behind. "Yeah babe? You like it when I stroke this hard fucking cock as you stare at my tits in my movie? I bet you beat your cock so fucking much to my movies and shows huh?" The sudden dirty talk from the innocent Disney Star drives you crazy, as you feel your balls begin to clench. You let out louder moans, as you stand no chance having her stroking your dick. You're about to explode, and she picks up on it. She immediately lets go of your member, allowing it to throw and twitch in the air.

"God you're a fucking tease, Liv."

"Well I can't have you cumming so quickly, now can I?" She gives a small laugh as moves to stand in front of you, allowing you to go from staring at her on the screen in her bra, to looking at the real thing. "So, you think I'm hot right?"

"Just about the hottest girl I've ever fucking seen." With that she begins to run her hands up her body, swaying her hips back and forth, giving you a small show. She runs her hands up to cup her small chest, before taking her crop top off, revealing she didn't have a bra on underneath. You're greeted with the sight of her perfectly rounded, freckled, sun-kissed tits. "Holy fuck...." She bits her lip, seeing your cock twitch in the air.

"You like that huh? Is it okay if I get on my knees and blow you while the movie plays?" All you can manage is a nod, as she gets down on her knees and spreads your legs with her hands, giving you access to your leaking dick.

She spits on it again, and gives it a few long strokes before popping the tip into her mouth. You throw your head back and let out a loud moan as you feel her warm, wet mouth encompassing your length. She slides her head down, all the way to the base, gagging on it a bit before sliding back up and popping it out of her mouth as she continues to stroke it. She looks you in the eye as she does so, "How's my mouth feel?"

"Like fucking heaven. Stop being such a tease Liv." She smirks as she lows her head again, giving you the best head of your life. You stick your hips forward and place your hand on the back of her head, pushing her down your length as you begin to face fuck her. You look back up at the screen to watch her bra-clad tits jiggle, then back down at her, watching her slurp and gag all over your cock. The contrast of imagery makes you even harder as you imagine what all of her Disney fans would think seeing their idol like this.

"God Liv...this feels so fucking good." She pulls her mouth off of you again, and strokes it some more. "Yeah? I'm getting pretty fucking wet myself. I want this monster inside of me, I want to bounce on this fucking cock."

She gets off of her knees, and pushes you back onto the bed. She peels her shorts off, giving you a view of her bulging pussy through her tight, delicate panties. She turns around showing you her firm ass, before bending over and sliding them off. From behind you can that she wasn't kidding. The light from the TV causes a tiny shine to resonate from her lips, showing how worked up she truly is. She crawls onto the bed and positions herself directly above you.

"You want me to sit on your cock? Feel this tight pussy take all of its length?"

"God you dirty talk so fucking good Liv, ugh. Please sit that tight little hole on this hard fucking dick." With that, she grips the base of your cock as she slowly sits her pussy down onto you. You both let out moans as her pussy accommodates your size. "Fucking lord...tight fucking box..." All she can do is bite her lip, and give out a "Mhm".

She begins to sway her body back and forth, pumping you with her vice grip lips. "Ugh fuck, your cock is so fucking big. How's my pussy feel daddy?"

"Daddy huh? Fuck Liv, you really are a slut. This pussy is the tightest, wettest thing I've ever felt in my fucking life." As you begin to dirty talk back and forth, she begins to ride you harder and faster. Soon the room is filled with the sound of moans, heavy breathing, and the sound of her round little ass clapping against your thighs as she rides you cowgirl.

It doesn't take long for you to get to the edge. "Olivia I can't fucking take this, I'm right on the edge..." "Oh fuck yes baby, feel those fucking balls tense up. Ugh, I wanna do something hot." She hops off of your cock, leaving your bright red, throbbing member in the air. She gets off of the bed, and gets back on her knees, motioning you forward towards the front of the bed.

"I'm going to make you cum for my movie scene up there, okay? I think it's so fucking hot that you beat that dick for my shows so much." "Ugh, sure thing Liv." You sit on the front of the bed again as she uses her pussy juices to jack your cock off again, spitting on the tip and making it a complete mess. You throw your head back as you let her know you're about to explode.

"Yeah? Ready to fucking cum babe? Oh come on let me see it. Let me see what you got. Let's see those fucking ropes. You grip her shoulder tight, "L-lliiiiiv..I...I'm gonna fucking cum!!" She jerks your cock at lightning speed, and angles it forward. "Shit, that's it. Fucking cum babe. Shoot that fucking sperm out for me. CUM!"

You buck your hips forward, and your eyes roll back into your head as you release your wad into the air. The first shot goes so far that it lands right onto the TV, leaving a large strand of goo across Liv's bra-clad tits onscreen. After your first shot lands, she positions herself directly under the tip of your cock, allowing you to finish onto her face. She sticks her tongue out and licks your balls as you unload all of your hot batter across the length of her face.

"Holy fucking shit, I've never seen someone cum *that* fucking much. Wow. You got a real weapon there" She finishes with a giggle and a smile as she slowly strokes your cock, squeezing the tip getting the last drops out. "You're pretty sexy with all that cum on your face Liv," you smile, as she can't help but laugh. She turns around and looks at the TV, "Fuck, all over my tits too. Great shooting, stud."

She brings her hand to her mouth and begins sucking any cum residue from her fingers, staring you in the eyes as she does so. She gives you one last stroke, a tap on your thighs and gets up, as she starts walking towards the door, swaying her hips, showing off her firm, naked ass.

As she reaches the door, she turns back, "Better go clean myself up, I've gotta go out to do a little media interview. Uber driver probably wouldn't like seeing my face like this" she says, as strings of cum begin to drip down from her face. "Ha, he'd probably love that. Seeing a hot young blonde get in his car with a wad of cum all over her face."

"Hmm, maybe I won't clean up, and I'll just sit in the passenger seat and suck his cock while he drives. Get another load of sperm, this time all in my mouth..." She gives you a sexy smirk as she notices your cock twitch, seeing it's already coming back to life. "But not today stud...I'll see you in a few hours when I get back home....maybe we can watch some of my other shows together..."

"Oh yeah, probably should wipe the TV down too. Enjoy the rest of the movie!" She leaves you sitting in the room, in complete ecstasy, as you lay back, naked, thinking about how you've just landed the greatest gig of your life: living at Olivia Holt's home, getting serviced each and every day.