List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "House Call II" with Halsey and Jade Chynoweth

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "House Call II" with Halsey and Jade Chynoweth

House Call II
    with Halsey and Jade Chynoweth
    by Harbinger
    Tags: M/FF, oral, blowjob, fingering, rimming, anal, rough, creampie
    Disclaimer: This story is completely fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.

Ever since I had been hit by a car, not just any car, but a car driven by Halsey, my life has been different. It's been different in the way that I've been living with Halsey since I got out of the hospital. She's been true to her word; she's been taking great care of me, and she's paid every expense that has come my way. And she's been doing it with a smile.

The only negative I can think of so far is that I've been very slow to mend. I'm up and walking again, but I can't do much else. I still can't do more than walk around the house, and I can't even think of working or exercising yet. At the moment, I'm more or less a large toddler that can make his own food. Halsey has been worried about what to do with me when she goes on tour for her new Manic album.

"I don't want to just leave you here, you know, just in case something happens," Halsey says as she opens a Truly hard seltzer and joins me on the couch. "And I'm not sure you'd appreciate going on tour with me."

"So what are you thinking?" I ask as I take a sip from her drink and give it back. "Are you going to get me a babysitter?" I ask with a chuckle.

"I wouldn't say a babysitter so much as a friend who'll check on you once in a while," she corrects me, absentmindedly playing with my hand while we watch TV.

"Oh, so a dog sitter?" I ask, looking her full on. "Are you serious?"

"Oh relax. You're not a dog!" Halsey says, meeting my eyes. "It'll make me feel so much better if I know you're okay."

"I can just text or call you and tell you that I am," I point out.

"But you lie all the time. Not about everything, just about the shape you're in." She's not wrong. "And you're going to love Jade. She's adorable and super hot."

"What's her being super hot have to do with anything?" I scoff, pretending to be insulted.

"Nothing, but it doesn't hurt," Halsey plays back with a light smile. "She'll stop by today so you can meet her, and so I can run through my sitting instructions with her. She'll be staying the night, so I hope you get along."

The rest of the day was absolutely average. Halsey and I just lazed around the house. She worked out, I watched TV. She packed, I read a book. She rehearsed, I watched. At 7:00, the doorbell rang. I never saw Halsey run so fast in her life.

"Jade! It feels like it's been so long!" I hear Halsey gush, but don't see 'Jade.'
    When Halsey does come into view with her friend, I have to do all I could not to stare. The two of them were gorgeous on their own, but together I think I'm having a fever dream. Halsey and Jade are about the same height, and muscularly built from workout and dancing lifestyles. I wasn't prepared for Jade's exotic beauty, with her curly hair, her jeanie-like figure and cute freckles. Either of these girls could drive me to do terrible things, given I was in the shape to do them.

"Hi. You must be Ashley's friend," Jade says with a warming smile, offering her hand to me once I was within reach."

"I am. You must be Jade," I respond in kind, trying to keep my eyes on hers and not on her bountiful chest.

"Yep. I'll be house sitting for Ash while she's gone." Jade sits on the couch next to me, and Halsey sits on Jade's other side. "I hope that doesn't bug you."

"You're here for the house, not for me," I say, not trying to sound helpless or hostile. "It'll be nice to have company, I think."

"I think we can have fun," Jade smiles and turns her attention to the TV. I had no idea I was going to be stuck on the couch with Halsey herself, and her incredible dancer friend. I had heard of Jade Chynoweth before from Halsey, but I didn't put it together until I saw her.

"Well I suppose I should start getting ready for bed," Halsey says and stands up. Jade and I both watch as Halsey links her fingers together and stretches over backwards, her tits pointing to the ceiling.

"Damn," Jade says with a husky voice, her lust unmistakable.

"I never get tired of watching that," I admit allowed.

"Take a cold shower, you two," Halsey laughs and saunters off.

"A bit early for bed, don't you think?" Jade asks, running a hand through her thick, curly brunette hair.

"She's got to be to the airport super early, so I'm not surprised she's headed off now," I say as I turn back to the TV. " I'll be up for a while, though," I subtly point out, curious to see what Jade does with it.

"Oh shit! Ash forgot to give me her house sitting instructions!" And just like that, I watch Jade shoot up off the couch and jog off across the room. I watch her juicy ass bounce until she's out of view.

Jade is gone for a while. Longer than it should take her to check on house sitting instructions. Curiosity gets the best of me, and I slowly, carefully pick myself up off the couch.

By the time I'm to the end of the living room, I can hear music down the stairs. Ever so slowly I climb. The speed of my ascent mixed with the loud music ensures I won't be heard. I feel like a boy sneaking up on a girls' slumber party.

Halsey's door is open a crack, and I peek inside without making a sound. The music is so loud, only performers like themselves could be comfortable with it. They're both in their pajamas, rehearsing a dance number Halsey will be doing for her Manic tour.

Halsey could have no better friend than Jade Chynoweth go over it with her. The two have worked together before, and Jade is a very accomplished dancer for being only twenty-one years old.

The music hits a pause and Halsey sheds her pajama pants. She's just in black panties and an oversized t-shirt. Her large breasts look delicious, sweat beads visible on her cleavage, the damp shirt teasingly hiding her nipples.

Jade is mouth watering in a crop top and booty shirts, her hair down, those brunette curls clinging to her forehead. I'm getting hard just watching them, and I settle in for the show as the next song comes on.

They're in perfect sync as they flawlessly work together. When this song ends, my jaw almost hits the floor when Jade strips off her crop top to reveal a sports bra, keeping her ample tits in firm, unhindering place.

Halsey slides behind Jade and presses her body firm to her friend's. She's not shy at all about grabbing her thighs as they start to grind. Jade reaches behind her and holds Halsey's head. I have a full on rager threatening to tear through my sweatpants as Halsey licks the side of Jade's neck, shoulder to ear. Jade doesn't miss a beat.

Halsey pushes the game further and slides her hands right to Jade's crotch, a hand on her pussy mound and the other right over the clothes slit itself.

Jade moans and lays her head back on Halsey's shoulder as Halsey starts to rub her opening. "Fuck, Ashley. You know how to use your hands." Jade shamelessly plays with her own tits as she lets Halsey manipulate and play with her pussy.

"What do you want me to do with them, Jade?" Halsey asks her friend and about-to-be lover. "Alexa, turn down music to 15%," Halsey orders her system to a human level.

"I want you to do whatever you want to to me," Jade breathes, turning in Halsey's arms. They kiss again and Jade wraps her arms around the short haired goddess. "What about your friend?"

"What about him?" Halsey asks, her hands kneading Jade's juicy ass. She goes a bit further and slides her hands into Jade's already tight shorts.

"Is he going to hear us if we get to loud?" I smile to myself, already having heard this much.

"Let him listen," Halsey giggles as she slides her hands in and out Jade's shorts, groping her ass and jiggling her cheeks. "He could use the ammo. He'll be thinking about what we're doing when he blows in his sweats." Halsey laughs again and then stops, the music now the only noise in the house. "Should we let him watch?"

"Oh my God, Ash! No!" Jade falls into a fit of laughter, walking to, and then falling on the bed. She starts to knead her breasts again with cute little moans.

"Why not? He's seen me naked."

"What? Why?" I can hear Jade's love of gossip in her voice.

"Because I fucked him," Halsey responds shamelessly, her hand sliding into her own panties. "In the hospital. He's seen me naked around the house, too," she shrugs like it's no big deal. I hear a sharp intake of breath, and I know she's entered herself with at least one finger.

"Oh. My. God Ash!" Jade says, laughing again at her incorrigible friend.

"C'mon," Halsey urges, walking over to Jade and trying to pull her up by her hands. "Let's go fuck in front of him. It'll be fun."

"Are you sure about this?" Jade asks, biting her lip as Halsey lays on top of her, having given up on getting her to sit up. Halsey starts massaging one of Jade's breasts while Jade plays with Halsey's ass over her panties.

"I'm very sure," Halsey says before sucking on Jade's collar bone. "Let's go." Halsey and Jade get off the bed together, and now I have to get back to the couch before I'm busted.

I'm not even close. I've made it a few steps before the bedroom door opens and the hallway is flooded with light.

"Hey. Whatcha doing?" I hear Halsey ask me. I stop and my head drops all on it's own. "How much did you hear?" she asks knowingly.

"Pretty much everything," I admit.

"Come here," she snaps her fingers and I know not to disobey her. "You hear that, Jade?"

"He heard we have plans for him," Jade smiles wickedly at me.

Halsey pushes me from behind and I collide right into Jade's sweat dampened body. She roughly grabs my crotch and I inhale sharply. "Is he hard?" Halsey asks, already right behind me. "I bet that fat cock is hard enough to break a brick."

Jade makes direct eye contact with me, and I can't look away from her beautiful green orbs. I don't see it coming when she moves her hand and dives it right into my sweat pants. She grabs my cock fully and gives me three pulls. "Oh yeah he is," she tells her partner in crime. I licks my neck and nibbles my earlobe.

I couldn't fight back if I wanted to, because I'm still recovering, and Halsey pulls my arms behind my back. Jade smiles angelically at me and starts to jack me off in my pants, and I can't do shit. "God, does his cock feel so good in my hand, Ash."

"What are we going to do with this trouble makers, hmm?" Halsey asks, sounding all business. "He needs to be punished, doesn't he?"

"He's a spy. We can't just let him go...." Jade plays back. "He has to be punished," she says forcefully and pulls my sweats and underwear down to my knees. She drops to hers and pulls my bottoms all the way off, my cock springing up instantly.

Jade freezes, staring face-to-face with my rock hard erection. She slowly tilts her head up at me, her mouth open wide. I think it's shock at first, but she's only teasing me. she grabs my cock with her hand and guides it right to her mouth.

Halsey asks, "how's he taste?" I feel her breath on my ear and plays with my nuts.

Jade moans around my pole, "mmmmm. Mhmmm. Mmmmm." She works my shaft vigorously and massages my head with her wet tongue. Halsey, not to be completely left out, starts licking and suckling on my neck.

Jade releases me from her mouth with a big 'pop' and immediately goes for my balls that Halsey just let go of. I shudder and Halsey just giggles.

"I told you that you would like her." Halsey is right as always. "Great mouth on her, amazing tits, tight fucking pussy," Halsey drawls in my ear. "She tastes divine, too."

I mutter quietly, "Christ, Ash, why didn't you tell me before?"

"And ruin the surprise?" Halsey lets out a giggle like I'm a moron. She walks around me kneels next to Jade, who is ravenously switching between tracing the veins of my cock and the tongue-punching my balls like a boxer on a speed bag. I want to see what Halsey is doing, but it's really hard to focus with Jade giving me the most deprived, sloppiest blowjob I've been ever given.

"Oh shit!" I hear Jade gasp and it's enough for me to open my eyes and look down. Halsey has her hand thrust down Jade's shorts and definitely passed her panties. Jade's eyes roll back in her head as Halsey fingerbangs her so hard and fast I can hear the wet sucking sounds.

"Did I say you could stop worshipping his cock? He is my guest!" Halsey growls dangerously in Jade's ear, pulling back on her rich brunette locks.

"No, you didn't," Jade grunts back in pain, Halsey's skilled hnd no longer plunging wet cunt. "I'm sorry, ma'am." I tilt my head in shock. Halsey is domming Jade Chynoweth? I don't know why I'm be shocked. She goes back to my nuts and Halsey gets her arm going again. Jade's body is fully gyrating as she tries to keep focus on your spit-soaked package.

"How's she doing? Are you happy with her service so far?" Halsey asks with the voice of a practiced waitress.

I answer her question by wrapping my fists in Jade' hair and slamming my hips into her face. I feel Jade's throat flutter around me as I forcefully deepthroat the talented young woman. I keep my log deep in her, her nose pressed to my pubes. I move her head back and forth and I can feel her pressing against my thighs for mercy. I can also hear Halsey's hand moving impossibly fast, and the squelching is mindblowing.

Finally, I have mercy on Jade and pull out of her strained throat. She immediately starts coughing and gagging, spluttering as she tries to recover from the assault, but Halsey refuses to back off. Halsey sticks her other hand into Jade's shorts, no doubt to the distress of her panties. One hand furiously rubs Jade's bundle of nerves as her other hand refuses to let up in Jade's cavern.

Jade falls on her back, her back arching as Halsey punishes her poor pussy. "Ashley, please! Holy fuck! Ashley!" Jade cries out helplessly. I watch in shock as Halsey tears out a screaming orgasm from Jade's lips. Jade can barely breath, and I can see every muscle tighten as she's overwhelmed.

"She's squirting! She's squirting so fucking bad!" Halsey reports to me with such triumph. I can see the spray running down JAde's legs as she shakes and quivers. Halsey pulls her soaking wet hands out and pulls down Jades shorts, leaving her lower half completely exposed. Jade's thighs looks like she just took a shower.

I get on my knees next to Halsey and we both start licking and sucking Jade's flesh like her excitement is the only drink we've ever had. Her breathing is deep and her magnificent chest rises so high an so fast. Halsey and I eat her out like wolves fighting over a bison. We nip and lick each others faces and press our heads together as we tongue-wash Jade clean from hip, to peach, ass and taint.

Jade has a hand on each of our heads as we go down on her with unprecedented force and vigor. While we battle between JAde's legs, Halsey slips a hand down and starts beating my still dripping cock. I hump into her hand but keep feasting on the bounty in front of us.

She screams out again, signalling her second orgasm, "God fucking damn it! Oh Christ! I can't- I can't take much more! Fuuuuuck!" Jade's voice sound raw as we drink her second flood of arousal.

Once Jade is spent a second time, Halsey turns her insatiable hunger on me. She literally tackles me, an injured man, and pins me to the floor with my hands above my head.

She kisses me madly, Jade's taste on both of our tongues. She grinds her still-clad crotch over my hardness as we make out on the floor. She's bucking so hard, making me think of what it would be like to be inside her again.

"You want this starving New Jersey pussy?" Halsey growls in my ear. "You want Round Two with this psycho bitch?" She pulls her own bottoms off while still sucking my neck. I feel her soaked lips sliding over my cock. The head of my dick thrusts at her clit but I don't enter her yet. She teases me with that ripe, hot and juicy chasm but won't guide me in; she won't turn just right to let me slip in on my own.

I feel Jade's hand on my chest. I look over and see her shining eyes, still thirsty and the flame coming back slowly. These two girls are so thirsty they might literally fuck me to death tonight.

Jade gets back to her knees and rests her hands on her sweaty, muscular thighs. "Ash, mind if I..." Jade motions to my slippery cock.

Halsey smiles devilishly Gets off me.

"Oh, for fuck's sake! Come on!" I plead, my dick straining, needing pink pocket.

Halsey pats the bed and Jade obliges, bending down and damn near doing the splits. Halsey spreads apart Jade's juicy ass and spits right on her starfish. She slowly inserts a finger, warming up what's obviously my target.

"You've never had ass like mine, I promise you that," Jade tells me over her shoulder as she starts to rock her hips on Halsey's finger. "Oh, yeah, that's good," Jade praises her friend. Halsey slaps her ass hard and the flesh jiggles, so tantalizing. Halsey licks Jade's ass from cheek to cheek and playfully bites down on the supple booty.

"Get up here and try this ass," Halsey says, waving me over with her hand that doesn't have to shitter-incased fingers.

I get off the floor and crawl over. Halsey smacks Jade's plump backside and I immediately kiss the offended flesh. I like from the outside of the cheek straight to wear Halsey is widening her hole for me.

"You like it, cowboy?" Jade teases with a knowing smirk.

"I love it," I report back and smack her ass, smiling at the sharp crack I hear. That one actually made her wince. I do it again and she yelps. I share a look with Halsey, and we take turns punishing Jade's gift to the world with wringing slaps of our hands that we repay with mouth worship.

"She's ready," Halsey smiles and slides her fingers out of Jade's trap door. Halsey gets on the bed and takes both of Jade's hands. She stretches out her arms and I pull Jade's hips back so her body is stretched and tight, never more at our mercy.

"Ready?" I ask, giving her glorious ass one more long, drawn out lick, my cock nuzzling the sacred entrance of her tiniest hole.

"Mhmm," Jade nods and braces as much as she can to receive.

"Oh, and she likes it hard," Halsey tells me with a smile.

"What?" Jade asks, her voice raising an octave. I can't see her eyes but I know how wide and fearful they must be.

I give Jade no more time. I grab her hips and pull her hard into me as I thrust forward. Her tight sphincter has no room to spare as I plow all the way home.

"GOD! Just... FUCK!" Jade cries out, her screams muffled by the bed's comforter. "Ah shit!" Jade bellows in agony as I take her hard and fast. "Shit shit shit shit!" The comforter is firmly between her teeth.

"I know, babe, I know," Halsey comforts her. "Just wait till that sweet hole of yours adjusts, it'll be okay," Halsey shushes the devastated dancer.

I throw all of the hip I can as Jade wreathes this way and that. I occasionally smack her ass just to make me happier as I go. I knead and massage her hot, juicy globes. I spread her cheeks apart and watch my heavy cock piston in and out of Jade's growing hole.

"Mphh! Fuck! Yeah! Yeah!" I hear Jade grunt as she starts to rally. She pulls her hands out of Halseys and she claws at Halsey's hips. Halsey takes the cue and slides her snatch into Jade's mouth. Jade shakes her head between Halsey's thighs like a pitbull playing tug of war.

"Jesus fuck is this hot!" I growl as I keep slamming into Jade's chocolate factory. She starts twerking on my dick with those talented hips and I lose my mind. Hlasey is humping and grinding up into her mouth for everything she's worth.

"Yeah! Yeah! Get it!" Halsey praises, her head back and her body tight. Halsey lets herself fall to the floor and I see her pul her shirt up and over her own tits. She aggressively grabs her chest and starts doing all manners of things to her nipples.

Jade keeps swiveling her ass on my pole like a stripper working for her next meal while Halsey is crying out in ecstacy. "Cum for me you little bitch! You're not to good to cum in my mouth you dirty fucking slut!" Jade fights back, her chin resting on Halsey's pubic bone before she goes back in. "You taste so fucking good! You have the tastiest cunt I've ever had in my mouth!" Jade keeps talking shit between mouthfuls of poon.

"I can't get enough of this ass, but..." I pun shamelessly before pulling out. I slam into her pussy and fuck her good with a few thrusts before going back to brown town.

"That's right, lick my ass!" Halsey demands as her legs shoot up into the air. "Lick my asshole! Eat my pussy! Take all that hard fucking DICK!" Halsey screams and shudders as she cums in Jade's hard working mouth. "Oh fuck am I going to drown you!" Halsey laughs as she explodes in a heady monsoon, keeping Jade's face between her thick thighs as she empties her reservoir.

Jade comes on my cock in a hot, viscus wave and I use that sweet lube to fill her ass again. I jackhammer hard, my thighs slapping her ass and making all kinds of ruckus until the ball in my stomach breaks. I bust nut deep into her ass and I fuck it deeper into her until my I can't get my hips to flick any more. I want to fall to the bed and pass out, but Halsey is already at the foot of my bed. She grabs me by the balls and impales her throat with my hard, covered cock. She sucks me clean of Jade's pussy juice and my own shot. Once I'm clean, she pushes me out of the way, drops to her knees, and sucks every last drop of my nut out of Jade's tender, gaping booty hole. I expect Halsey to be satisfied with that, but my jaw drops when she rolls over Jade and opens her mouth.

Halsey spits my load into Jade's helpless mouth, and then shoves her tongue right into the goo and Jade's mouth. Jade is too wiped out to kiss back. The pool in her throat and the teasing from Halsey's tongue makes her swallow it, even though she's damn near comatose.

Halsey rolls onto the back and absentmindedly rubs her pussy with one hand, the other behind her head. "What a great way to start tour," she sighs.

"You're right," I say, snuggling between her and Jade, and Jade comes back to life enough to cuddle up onto me. "I'm definitely okay with Jade keeping an eye on me." I'd need help after the setback I just put my body through, but fuck was it worth it.

2. Thanks JU5TU5, Expect, whaywood13, taranev thanked for this post
    Likes JU5TU5, Expect, whaywood13 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

its criminal that this is the only Jade story out there, this was incredibly hot but we need more with her please!

4. Thanks Harbinger thanked for this post
    Likes Harbinger liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

WOW!

6. Thanks Harbinger thanked for this post
    Likes Harbinger liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Please do a sequel

8. Likes Jezzes101, Harbinger liked this post