HOME INVASION - Britney Spears

britney entered the living room from the kitchen, she thought she heard a noise

BRITNEY
hello, is there someone there.
john... john where are you.

she looked around the room for her bodyguard john

BRITNEY
john, whats going on, where are you for fucks sake

britney looked worried, she searched the huge living room, there was no sign of john.
she walked to the coffee table and picked up the phone, she realised the line was dead.

BRITNEY
shit...what the fucks going on around here, john dont mess around,your starting to piss me off.

britney walked out of the living room and into the hallway.she halted and gave a scream. there on the floor was john.
there was blood comming from his head,he was unconcious,tied and gagged. she heard a click from behind her, she whirled quickly around and was confronted by two masked men pointing shotguns towards her.

BRITNEY
oh god what do you want from me,please don`t shoot me.

the men wore rubber masks,with eye and mouth holes,written on each forhead were the words master on one and sir on the other.
sir lifted his gun and aimed it at britneys head.

SIR
if you move a fucking inch bitch, then your dead, DO YOU HEAR ME.

Britney froze to the spot, tears forming in her eyes.

BRITNEY
please dont hurt me, i can give you money, how much do you want ( she began to cry)

master walked towards her,she instinctivly stepped back.

SIR
KEEP FUCKING STILL SLUT, if you want to stay alive lady,you had better start to obey every command we give you, do you fucking understand slut.

she stopped dead in her tracks,sobbing uncontrollably at the predicament she found herself in, she realised that her life depended on her doing what these men wanted.

BRITNEY
yes,ppplleeasse don`t hurt me.

MASTER
from now on when you answer one of us you will call us either master or sir,do you fucking understand.

BRITNEY
yes master i do,please will you let me go,ill give you money and i promise not to tell anyone.

SLAP SLAP SLAP the master was hitting her across her face.

BRITNEY
aaargh aargh oowww, please stop, your hurting me.

the master took hold of britney`s long blond hair and pulled her head towards his face.

MASTER
if you dont start listening to us you wont be able to tell anyone because you will be dead, you will only talk to us when we ask you a question ok.
britney looked into the most evil pair of eyes she had ever seen, she was terrified for her life

BRITNEY
i promise i will obey you master.

britney felt totaly devastated, she knew she would be lucky to live through this day, sir walked towards her,he pulled a meat cleaver from his coat

SIR
the next time you hesitate to do what your asked, ill cut your fucking hands off, then the rest of you bit by bit, do you hear what i am saying cunt.

she stood in the middle of her hallway,staring at the shining meat cleaver in his hand,her legs were shaking,she felt she was going to faint.

BRITNEY
i will obey you sir, please don`t hurt me..

britney was wearing her short black leather skirt, she had on a tight white jumper, she had not put her bra on,and only had a red thong on under her skirt,she had not even put her shoes on,she was thinking all this as she realised what was probably going to happen to her.

MASTER
put your hands on your head slut.

britney put her hands on top of her head,she did not want to piss these men off

both men took off their coats,then they undid their trousers and they dropped to the floor, neither of them wore underpants and they both took hold of their cocks,and walked up to Britney.

she turned her head to her right,trying to avoid having to look at the men

SIR
awe look master,the little slut does not want to look at our cocks.

MASTER
whats the matter little slut, are we a bit shy then,ah ah ah ah

both the men laughed at Britney,then the master took hold of her hair and pulled her head towards him.

MASTER
you had better look at our cocks bitch,don`t you want to see what you will be getting.

BRITNEY
oohh noo pleaaasse, don`t do this to me, i beg you.

she began to cry hysterically as she layed her eyes on the huge erections the men had.
both the men began to rub their cocks.

MASTER
stop that fucking crying now, you stupid little cunt, or you will get another slap,do you hear me.

she tried to controll her crying,she did not want to be hurt by these men,she could not stop the tears from rolling down her cheeks due to her hands being on her head.

BRITNEY
please master,can i wipe my cheeks( she sobbed)

MASTER
o.k, take your hands off your head.

she lowered her arms and wiped the tears from her face,she then stood in front of the men as they continued to play with themselves.

SIR
do you like my cock slut?

her legs were trembling as she stood in he hallway with these men,she hesitated in answering,MASTER raised his hand towards her face,she took a deep breath

BRITNEY
yes sir,i like your cock, nnooo pleease dont hit me again.

she automatically ducked her head to avoid the blow she felt sure was about to land.

MASTER
this is your final warning cunt,you had better think carefully about the answers you give to our questions,because wrong answers mean pain for you.

SIR
what do wrong answers mean bitch.?

BRITNEY
pain sir, i will do what ever you say, i promise

both the men laughed at her,then master stopped playing with his cock and approached Britney,she stood perfectly still as he began to stroke her hair.

MASTER
tell us how much you want us to fuck you today.

SIR
and who`s cock do you want first ?

Britney sucked in her breath as she listened to their words,this is it,she thought i am going to be raped.

BRITNEY
i really want to be fucked by you both, i don`t mind who goes first sir.

master lifted Britney`s jumper up to her neck,exposing her breasts to both of them.

MASTER
hey look at these beautiful titties, the slut is not wearing a bra.

she stood still.her breasts exposed,fighting the automatic urge to cover her breasts with her hands.suddenly master yanked her jumper over her head and threw it to the floor.

MASTER
you wont be needing that any more, will you slut.

BRITNEY
no master i wont.

the men stepped away from her,the master walked into the living room,he put both the guns and the meat cleaver on top of the wall unit at the far side of the room,he then went to the huge sofa in the middle of the room and sat down.

SIR
now cunt, get down on all fours,and crawl through to the master,and quickly.

Britney quickly dropped to her hands and knees, she began to crawl into the living room,sir stood behind her and oggled her backside as it wiggled from side to side,her short skirt exposing the slinky thong she was wearing, he began to rub his cock as he thought of what he was going to do to that arse.

MASTER
come on bitch,crawl to master,lets see those tits bouncing.

Britney quickened her crawl,she was aware of her breasts bouncing back and forth as she did,she stopped in front of the master who was stroking his erect cock as he sat in front of her face.

MASTER
now you fucking cock sucking slag, beg me to let you suck my cock.

small tears began to slowly decend down her cheeks at the thought of sucking anyones cock, but she knew if she wanted to live she had no choice.

BRITNEY
please master will you let me suck your cock.

he moved to the edge of the sofa and placed the head of his cock almost against her lips.

MASTER
you call that fucking begging slut, you had better do better than that or else....

the urge to move away from his huge cock was overwhelming,but she knew she couldn`t.

BRITNEY
please,please,please, i beg you master,stick your big cock in my mouth,let me taste your come.

MASTER
ohh fucking hell, lick my cock,come on ,up and down like a good slut.

she placed her tongue on the tip of his cock,then she slowly proceeded to lick up and down the shaft,she felt like she was going to throw up any minute,the taste and smell of his cock was vile to her.

MASTER
thats a good girl, now put it in your mouth and suck me till i come.

she took the head of his cock into her mouth and began to swallow all eight inches until she thought she was going to choke,as she tried to pull her head back, master`s hand grabbed the back of her head forcing her to remain with his cock deep in her throat.

BRITNEY
mmmmmmggggg, mmmmmgg mmmgg

she gagged on his cock as he forced her head up and down,sir came into the room and watched as Britney was on her knees sucking cock with her tits swinging in all directions

MASTER
ooohhaaa fuck me im going to come, you had better swallow all of my spunk slut.....ooohhh im comming now.

she felt the hot sticky fluid slam against the back of her throat as the master kept on pumping his cock in and out of her mouth, the come was trickling out of her mouth and down her chin.

MASTER
fucking hell,what a great cock sucker she is, tell me how much you liked that, baby.

he pulled his cock from her mouth,shaking the last remaining drops of spunk on her face, she pulled away and sat on her heals, she went to wipe the spunk from her face.

SIR
don`t you fucking dare wipe that off your fucking face bitch.

she turned sharply towards sir,she had not realised he had come into the room.he pointed towards the hallway.

SIR
your dickhead of a bodyguard is in the cupboard,so the longer you keep us here by not looking after us,the more chance of him dying in there.just thought i would let you know...he`s not much of a bodyguard anyway,we found him asleep on the sofa.

Britney looked towards the hallway,she closed her eyes and tried to put John out of her mind.

SIR
did you enjoy sucking the masters cock, would you like to crawl over here and suck mine now.

BRITNEY
yes sir,i loved sucking his cock,can i please suck yours now.

she began to crawl across the room to where sir was stood with his erect cock in his hand.
she immediatley took his cock into her mouth,her head began bobbing up and down on his massive ten inch cock,it was too much for her she was almost sick.

SIR
ohha thats it darling,suck the fucking come out of me.

he continued to ram his cock in and out of her mouth until he exploded into her deep throat.

SIR
christ thats fucking brilliant,oohh i cant stop coming,keep fucking sucking cunt.

he pulled her head further onto his cock as the remains of his come seeped out,he then pulled out of her mouth and pushed her backwards onto the floor.

SIR
you can really suck cock great,Britney darling.

Britney fell onto her back,she was aware of her skirt riding up and exposing herself, she quickly pulled her skirt down and pulled her legs tightly together.

Master strolled across to where Sir was stood gazing at the prone shape of Britney Spears.

SIR
god what a beautiful body you have, don`t be shy,spread those fucking legs bitch.

MASTER
yes..don`t you want to show us your lovely cunt.

she slowley parted her legs,the men were looking up her skirt,they again began to play with their cocks as she spread her legs as far apart as they cold go,she felt so humiliated.

Master got down on his knes between her spread legs, his hands began to stroke the inside of her thighs, up her legs,he pulled the thin g-string to one side.

her legs trembled as he began to stroke her pubic area,she closed her eyes,she felt a finger slowly sliding up and down her Fanny lips.

MASTER
ooohhh...what a lovely cunt you have,do you like me stroking your cunt lips.

BRITNEY
yyyees master,please dont stop,i love it.

she hated herself for having to say what these men wanted to hear,but she knew her life depended on it,as much as she hated being used as a sexual object by these men,she just wanted this day to end with her still alive.

SIR
lift your legs up in the air slut, and keep them parted,lets see your cunt in all its glory, ha ha ha ha.

Britney lifted her legs, Master crawled behind her head,he took hold of each ankle,and pulled her legs back towards her head.

this caused her bum to lift of the floor and expose her open Fanny to Sir,to her horror Masters cock was sticking in her face,she tried to move her face away.

MASTER
beg me to put my cock back in your mouth slag, and beg sir yo lick your cunt out.

sir got down at Britney`s bum,his hands placed on each cheek,he began to lick and kiss her cheeks and all around her cunt.

BRITNEY
oohh,please sir...i beg you, will you lick my cunt,i want to feel your tongue inside me, master i beg you to let me suck your cock again, please.

sir could not hold back any longer,his face became burrowed deep inside her cunt,tongue slipping effortsley in and out,she squeeled when he began to suck on her clit.

masters cock soon found her gaping mouth,Britney found herself being face fucked as master pounded in and out of her mouth, sir suddenly got to his knees,he had a huge erection.

SIR
oh christ i cant wait any longer slut, im gonna fuck your nice wet dripping cunt now...
she felt the head of his cock against her cunt lips.

BRITNEY
MMMMMPHH NNNOOOO

she tried to cry out when she felt the cock against her vagina lips, but the masters cock raming in and out of her mouth prevented this.

SIR
im gonna ram my cock right up your cunt, bitch.

his cock pushed slowley inside her, inch by inch it disapeared until his balls were tight against her arse.

SIR
oh fuck,she`s got a fucking tight cunt,take my cock slut

He began to thrust in and out of her tight cunt,his hands squeezing her thighs as he fucked her.
at the same time the master was approaching his climax, his cock was pounding her mouth.

MASTER
jesus christ im gonna explode all over your face....immm cooommming.

he pulled his cock from her mouth and came all over her face and hair,his thick white come was everywhere.

BRITNEY
aaarrgghh oh god, pleease Sir your hurting me, ooowwwe your too big.....please stop.

sir kept pounding in and out of her cunt,his balls were slapping against her arse,he grabbed her ankles and spread her legs as far apart as they would go,he could feel himself about to come as he fucked her.

SIR
ooohhhh iiimmmm.. comming, yes yes yes

he pulled his huge erect cock from her cunt and deposited his hot come all over Britney`s cunt and arse,he pushed her legs to one side as he rubbed his cock against her thighs.
Britney curled up into the feotal possision,she was sobbing and in pain from the rape.

SIR
fuck me master....what a tight cunt she`s got,you want to get your cock inside there.....beg the master to fuck you slut.

SLAP..SLAP..SLAP, he slapped her arse and prodded her cunt as he gave his order.

Britney turned towards the master,the tears were flooding down her cheeks,she noticed his cock was now limp,she prayed he would not want to fuck her, but deep down she knew it would only be a matter of time.

BRITNEY
please master will you fuck me now.

he walked over to her and stood above her, he was rubbing his cock,suddenly he began to piss over her body.she tried to quickly get out of the way from the hot golden liquid that was spurting over her.

BRITNEY
nnnnoooo....pleease don`t.

sir gave her a kick to the face as she tried to crawl away from the masters piss,she stopped in her tracks as the pain shot through her head.

BRITNEY
oooowwww...sorry sir, im sorry please dont hurt me.

the master followed her crawl and continued to piss over her body and in her hair.

MASTER
look at me bitch and open that fucking mouth of yours, you had better swallow my piss or else........

Britney quickly opened her mouth,she allowed the fountain of warm piss to enter her mouth,she gulped it down,aware that faliure to do this would mean more pain for her.

SIR
when you have finished swallowing his piss,you can lick mine of the this table slut.

she looked to one side and saw sir pissing on her coffee table. as the master shook the last drops of his piss into her hair, she quickly crawled over to the coffee table and began to lick up the piss from it.

SIR
you better lick up every last drop cunt, when you have finished you can lay on your tits with your arse in the air,until we are ready for some more fun, ha ha ha ha.

the men both layed out on the huge sofa and watched Britney as she complied with their orders,she was now knelt in front of them with her arse pointing in their faces,her face and tits against the floor.

she stayed in this posision for the next 15 minutes, her humiliation was complete. the men were quietly talking amongst themselves,she was bracing herself for the next assault she knew was coming.

MASTER
i think its my turn to fuck that tight cunt.....or shall i fuck that inviting arsehole...what do you think? sir.

SIR
i enjoyed fucking her cunt..but your right.....she does have a nice looking arsehole....have you ever been fucked up your arsehole slut?

Britney winced at the thought of anyone invading her anus, but she knew it was going to happen.

BRITNEY
no sir i haven`t,please dont do that to me...... i beg you.

the Master stood up,he was playing with his erect cock,he walked up to Britney and slapped her bottom.

MASTER
pull your fucking cheeks apart slag...show me your fucking arsehole.

she reached her hands behind her and proceeded to pull apart her cheeks.thus displaying her open hole to the master.

he got down on his knees,he rubbed the head of his cock against her bottom,she wanted to pull away, but she knew the penalty for that, would be more pain.

MASTER
beg me to shove my cock up your arse bitch.

BRITNEY
plleeease master,i want you to fuck my arse,i want to feel your huge cock deep inside my arsehole....pleease i beg you ...fuck me up my arse.

he pushed his cock slowly into her arsehole,it was very tight, inch by inch he pushed inside her,the pleasure was imense,she was so tight

BRITNEY
aaarrrggh...ooooowwwwe shit it fucking hurts...plleaasse stop.

MASTER
aawwe my god..this is fucking brilliant, she has got such a tight arsehole.

he continued to rape her arse, pulling her onto his cock as he slammed into her.Britney was screaming in agony as he fucked her arse,she was pushed flat to the floor on her stomach as he layed on top of her pounding her arse.

MASTER
fuck me immmm ccoooommming aaarrggh, ohhh yyyyeessss.

he pulled his cock from her and his come exploded all over her arse and up her back,
he collapsed behind her ,she layed in a heap on the floor...sobbing in pain.

Sir strode in front of her and lifted her head by her hair,so she was looking into his cock.
he did not say a word ,he just pushed his erect cock into her mouth,she knew what she had to do.she sucked him until he came into her mouth.

MASTER
stand up...you fucking slag

Britney got to her feet, she stood in front of the men,she felt dirty and degraded,she could not stop the tears running down her cheeks.

SIR
listen to me slut....now we want you to open your safe,we want your jewellry and money, dont fuck us about,it would be a shame if you got yourself killed now after giving us such a good time this afternoon.

BRITNEY
pleease i will give you anything you want , just take it and leave me alone.

she led the men to her safe and opened the door.

MASTER
step back,lets see if what you have in there is worth your life.

as the master started emptying the safe ,sir took her back into the living room,he bent her over the back of the sofa,he pulled her cheeks apart and placed his erect cock agiainst her arsehole.

SIR
you want me to fuck your arsehole now ...dont you bitch.

she gritted her teeth in anticapation of the pain that was comming,she felt him enter her arsehole,then she was fucked,she could feel his balls slapping against her cunt as he pumped his huge cock in and out of her arse.

he suddenly pulled his cock from her arse,he leant over her back,grabbed her hair and vociously pulled her from the sofa,she was pulled onto her knees and her mouth was pulled onto his cock,he then proceeded to fuck her face until he came deep inside her throat.

SIR
oooohhhaa yyyeeess,take all that spunk, slag

she was dragged by the hair on her hands and knees back into the study,she noticed the master had a couple of pillow cases that he had filled with contents from the safe.
she was not bothered about her things,after all they were insured,she prayed that these men would not kill her.

SIR
you were right master,she has got a tight arsehole...what a fuck.

MASTER
weve done well with this,theres some good stuff here,come on lets fuck off.

they walked towards Britney,she held her breath,what would they do now,she thought.

the master looked her up and down,what a body he thought.he could feel his cock getting hard again.

MASTER
shall we have a sandwhich before we go,do you want cunt or arse?

SIR
ill have her cunt,ive just fucked her arse.

sir grabbed Britney and pulled her to her feet,she was pulled into the living room,he sat on the sofa and pointed towards his erect cock.

SIR
come on slut, sit on my fucking cock...you better give me the ride of your life cunt.

she quickl;y sat astride him and lowered herself onto his cock,he grabbed her tits and squeezed them roughly as he pulled her onto him.

SIR
now slut...fuck me fast...fuck me like your life depends on it...because it fucking does bitch.

she pushed up and down the huge shaft of his cock,up and down she bounced,her tits were swaying back and forth,he grabbed her arse and pulled her deeper onto his cock.

SLAP..SLAP..SLAP he slapped her arse as he fucked her,the master came up behind her and pulled her head back by her hair.

MASTER
come on bitch..lets hear how much you like to fuck.

he pulled her head right back.forcing her more onto sir`s cock as he continued to ram in and out of her.

BRITNEY
ooohhh mmy ggod...plleasse fuck me,christ i love to feel your cock in my cunt..i like you fucking my mouth and my arse hole,plleasse i just want to be fucked.

sir pulled her close to him,his tounge pushed to the back oh her mouth,she coud feel her arse cheeks being parted,she then understood what they ment by a sandwhich.
master pushed his cock deep into her arse,his hands came around to her tits.

he squeezed and pulled on them while he rammed in and out of her arse,both men pummeled her body with their cocks,she was fucked and sodomised until they both exploded their come all over her body.

she felt a sharp blow to her head...then darkness.
When she came too,she rubbed her head and sat on the sofa,the house was deathly quiet.
they had gone...she was alive..she burst into uncontrollable sobbs.

She had been robbed and raped,she felt humiliated and degraded but thank god she was still alive.

THE END