Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Conquering Olivia" with Olivia Holt

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Conquering Olivia" with Olivia Holt

Conquest of Olivia
    With Olivia Holt
    Written by Jacetms
    Disclaimer:This is a work of fiction. No events or persons in this story represent real life.
    Story Code: Inc, SubDom, Oral, Cons, anal

Olivia Holt paced around her living room. Her younger brother Cade would be here in just under 30 minutes. Slowly she took another sip of her wine. She was already on her third glass. Olivia and Cade always got along as well as any sibling could. Sure they had spats from time to time but they loved each other. But something was about to change and only she knew it. Or so she thought.

You see recently she had heard rumors. She always knew her brother was a flirt but she always suspected it was harmless. Then last month she found out he had slept with a few of her friends. She was mad sure. But also strangely proud of him and jealous. Olivia had only been with one man her whole life. While she wasn’t a prude she simply wasn’t a cheater. Until recently she had been dating the same guy since she was 17 on and off. And though they had sex often it was never fulfilling.

Then a couple weeks ago she learned something that made her jaw hit the floor. Not only was her brother sleeping with her friends he was very dominant in bed and apparently very well hung. Olivia had barely tried 3 positions and here her brother was tying up her friends and making them totally his for a night. As shocking as that was the real kicker was when her friend Dove told her that while she was with him, he called her Olivia more than once. She acted grossed out, but deep down she was turned on. And Dove knew it.

Finally she hears the knock on the door. She answered the door with a smile. She had made sure to wear shorter than normal shorts and a crop top showing off her body. The body she hoped he would take and make his for the night. Cade had known that Dove told her everything. He told her to. And by her dress he knew he had her right where he wanted her. She never dressed in anything but comfy sweats and a hoodie when they hung out. But today it was clearly she was trying to get him to notice.

“Hey Cade! Come in” She said giving her brother a tight hug as soon as he stepped in using her foot to close the door. “Hey to you too.” He said thinking she couldn’t be anymore obvious. But nonetheless hugging her right back just as tight. He could smell the wine of her breath. Deciding to play with her Cade leans in as if he is going to kiss her. Olivia closes her eyes and readies herself. The wine did exactly what she needed it to... remove her doubts. But the kiss doesn’t come. She feels Cade let her go and she lets out a soft defeated groan.

“Mind if I have a glass of wine as well?” He says pointing the bottle on the counter. “Oh yeah sure just don’t tell mom and dad I let you drink.” He walks over to the counter and pours himself a glass of wine and fills up her glass as well. “So have you talked to Dove recently?” He gives her a knowing smile. Olivia blushes a bit and just kind of nods thankful for the new glass of wine. She takes a sip to give herself a moment. “Yeah why do you ask?” Smiling back at her Cade says “Just wondering.”

Olivia’s mind was a mile a minute.Was this set up. Did Dove tell her just to gauge her reaction. She didn’t care though. She needed a man who could make her feel good. One who could show her what she missed in the last 5 years of uneventful sex. She stepped closer to him only a foot away now. “She told me everything. Can’t you tell?” Looking at her skimpy outfit then up him pleadingly. “Olivia I am not going to just have sex with you.” he said his tone more stern then she had ever heard.

Olivia was crushed. She felt so stupid and embarressed. She looked down, feeling herself about to cry when she heard his voice again. “I am going to fuck you in a way you never have been before.” She felt his hand on her back and looked up at him excited and nervous. “But before I do I need you to make me a promise. You belong to me now. No one ever comes before me. Now and forever your body is mine to use how and when I wish.”

Olivia was caught off guard. Before he came over she was sure this would be a one or two time thing and they would look back on it fondly. But as he spoke she was drawn to his words. She didn’t know she wanted that until this moment but now she knew she did. “Yes it’s yours to do with as you please. Wake me up in the middle of night and make me come pick you up just to give you head. Or to use my pussy. Make me take you on tour with me so you can use me after every show. Whatever you want.” She meant every word. She knew from point this forward she was his slut.

Cade pulled her close to him and kissed her deeply and passionately. His tongue quickly overpowered her. She offered no resistance nor would she ever. Last month she just thought of Cade as her cool little brother. Now she knew he was her master. When she felt him taking off her shirt her arms lifted to help. “No bra huh? What about panties?” He said with a smile seeing his topless sister in front of him. His hands sliding down her body. “No” she said back sheepishly. Cade undid her short and slid them down her legs. Just like she said no panties. He took a step back to take in her naked form.

Cade looked her over “This how I want you to be when I come over unless I say otherwise. I want you naked and ready to go the second I walk in.” He started to undress himself as Olivia let that sink in. She was nervous and excited but knew she would comply. “Yes of course I will be naked for you whenever you need me to be.” She said excited to finally see what Dove and a few others had gone on about.

She was not disappointed. He must have been 8” or more long. Her ex had been maybe 5 tops. “Get on your knees Olivia.” He said breaking her trance she was under staring at it. Without even thinking she was on her knees as she felt Cade press the tip to your lips. His hand was on the back of her head. It became clear to her that he was setting the pace. She let him press his dick into her mouth while pushing her head forward. She had no plans now or ever of resisting him.

Cade couldn’t help but smile. The two hottest blondes in Hollywood were now his and his alone. And to make it even hotter one was his older sister. He slowly fucked her face for now. Just a warm up of things to come. Her mouth was nice. It was warm and wet and she kept her lips in a tight seal. But as far as he was concerned he had years to use her mouth. Her mouth isn’t what kept him awake at night fantasizing. Nor was it why she invited him here. Yes her body was his. But he could at least give her what she wanted.

Cade pulled his dick from Olivia's mouth and grabbed her arms pulling her up. “Let’s go to your room and when we get there get me one of your belts. Cloth preferably.” Olivia followed Cade to her room. When they got there she went to a drawer and found the belt. She brought it to him and was nervous. “What are you going to do to me?” She asked even though she knew no matter the answer she would comply.

Cade didn’t bother to answer. He simply turned her around grabbing her wrists and using the belt to tie them behind her back. His hands moved to the front of her body. One slid to her breasts and the other to her pussy. Working her nipples and her clit he could her moaning like a slut. Her body putty in his hands to do with as he pleases. Rubbing her clit faster now loving the sound of her moans.

Olivia didn’t even try to hold back. She let herself feel all the pleasure and joy she could from this moment. In just a few moments she felt herself orgasming. In 3 minutes Cade had made her do something her ex hadn’t in 5 years. She looked back up at him lust in her eyes. She couldn’t move her hands which just added to it for her. She was so horny, so ready and entirely his.

Cade felt her shudder with orgasmic bliss. Normally he wouldn’t allow girls to orgasm until he said so. But today was different. There was so much time to train her. Now he just had to make up for lost time. He pushed her onto her bed. “Normally I would be very upset if a girl came without my permission. But today I will let it slide. I want you to cum as much as possible.” He lifted her hips and slammed all 8” inches into her. Then grabbed her hair pulling it back as hr started fucking her hard and relentlessly.

Olivia had never felt anything like it. He was so much bigger than her ex. So much rougher. In the past everytime she had sex it had to be a slow ordeal. But not now. Not with Cade. He took her as he pleased and stretched her pussy without mercy. Her hair being pulled turned her on even more. Before she knew it she was coming again. Moaning like a two dollar whore as her own baby brother defiled her.

Feeling her cum so quickly Cade knew she had never been treated like this before. Pounding her pussy harder and harder his free hand moved to her clit. Teasing it again wanting to make this something she would never regret. Wanting to make sure she had no reason to back out. He felt her cum a third time and wondered if her ex had ever fucked her sweet ass or if that was a cherry on top of his sundae to claim. “Olivia did he ever fuck your ass?”

She heard what he said and between wonton moans she was finally able to speak. “No it is all yours only yours.” Olivia felt him withdraw from her spasming pussy. His hand was still pulling on her hair, not letting her head move. She felt his dick press against her asshole and then it slowly entered her. Stifling a scream she felt her body cave away. Her mind went blank no longer thinking just acting, pressing her hips back to take more of him.

Cade was shocked not only how tight her ass was, as this was first time he got to take an anal cherry, but also by the fact she was helping him get deeper faster. Slowly he got up pace taking her ass, his hand still teasing her clit. Satisfied by her actions she really meant what she said he started taking her ass hard. Losing count of the number of times she orgasmed. Her body so spent she was now nearly limp just being pleased. The only question was where would he cum . “Are you on birth control?” He asked her. Hearing a weak “Yes.” reply he pulled out of her ass and drove his dick into her pussy one final time filling her up.

Olivia was spent. But in the deepest state of bliss she had ever known as she felt her brothers cum fill her. Feeling him pull out and lay next to her. “And to think that was just the start.” Cade said to her. She looked over at her brother with her hands still tied. “You better not been lying about making me yours forever. I don’t think I could go back to another guy after that.” She looked at him pleadingly. Wanting to be his little toy from now on. “Olivia trust me you’re mine forever.”

The end

This was my first post. I would take any tips or advice. When I do write they will probably be about this length 4 to 5 pages on google docs long . Let me know if you would be interested in a prequal about how Cade got Dove. Or maybe a series for Olivia and Dove help Cade get even more girls to be his play thing.

Post Thanks / Like

It feels like forever since the last Holt story was posted (about two months ago), always good to see her get a new story. I love seeing (reading about) Liv be(ing) a submissive little slut, the fact it's to her brother, just adds to the kink factor as well.

As for a possible Dove Cameron story, as a fan of hers as well, I'd love to read that prequel.

3. Thanks Jacetms thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Good idea.
    I wanna see that prequel.

5. Thanks Jacetms thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That picture in the middle with the blue bikini is kelli berglund not Olivia holt

7. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes Mitzil, TPG liked this post